Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176699 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:44:32 PM

Cryptsy hiring the hobo almost perfectly timed with the huge influx of scammers and con artists to the scene. Way to set the mold cryptsy, gives all scammers and hobos something to strive for.

well they SHOULD have just hired spots or shakezulu and cut out the middle man LOLOLOL

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:30:19 PM

Regulation of cryptos by a group of illerate morons

Who could possibly support this?

This is bad as these endless shitcoins

When your title says something other than Newbie come back and run your mouth punk..
until then stfu with the snotty attitude while veterans in the scene talk son.

fucking 1 post wonders think they can march around flapping their beak LOL
puuuuhleeeze.... sit the fuck down and shut your dick holster ya snotty little fucking punk bitch hahhaa

ps: like my garmmar bitch ? Smiley
take it balls deep Smiley

You are not a veteran. Stop trying to fool yourself and others. These posts make you sound ridiculous and provide you no credibility. Several of your posts, but not all, have the opposite effect on you and your opinion than intended.

On a more topical note, congratulations to the members of this operation who may have actually backed talk up with action.

Lol, he's been here a whole 9 months! haha.

Veteran my a$$
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:19:47 AM

i figure i know the exact day he was mad a chat mod last year actually but he didn't want to come out publicly and say it lol
i wasn't the only one who thought that too.. a new mod with a new name popped up and a couple of us were like ohhhhh yeah its him alright.. hahaa

and hey it doesn't help the whole there is no Twitter channel "back room buddies" crap doing that guys.. having all your staff involved in making coins
would be a conflict of interest to say the least lol
ESPECIALLY when all of them bend of backwards to hide this fact too.. which make it seem way worse.

They know damn well some of us have their private coin activities pegged hard but they don't care as long as the dumb fuck idiot lemmings keep blowing them..
And the moron little shits are either THEM playing games with shell accounts or these little noobs are really THAT stupid.
I'd safely bet half of every comment in the Altcoin section is a puppet / alt / shell account by a mass coin cloner.. playing games.

What is pathetic is the legions of idiots here either can't see it or haven't been here long enough to have seen guys get caught etc
Or they straight up don't care in the slightest if they are taking apart in a posted daily ponzi scheme by a mass cloner..
they simply say ya so ? Free Market and hope to get their cut and IF they don't get their cut then they come here and flip out and bitch about scammy coin cloners lol
and use your brains morons why would you trust deceitful corrupt cloners in the FIRST PLACE Huh?
You get involved in scummy sleazy bullshit and lay down with dogs then don't cry you got fleas.

What i see happening is the scene dying but it's going to take time for most of these snotty shits to clue in and wake up
and when they do it won't be long till most wander off.. sick of this dumb crap.
in turn gradually less and less people will be involved, while the mass cloners pull the strings from the shadows digging themselves a hole deeper and deeper.

We're dead already and there is no saving us and i have ZERO hope.. this scene is consumed with old timer scammers that have been here forever
and they are not leaving and they will not stop till the last penny is drained dry from noobs that come here.
greedy deceitful corrupt manipulative shady scammers swirling around like vultures 24/7 till the end.

and sure go for it gimme that "well just ignore them" bullshit and tell me how that works out for you all
as they kill the whole damn scene including ALL Altcoins AND take Bitcoin down with it too !

It's sad because there was good potential for this stuff but Greedy selfish pigs can't help themselves simple as that.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:09:46 AM

This thread reminds me of:

DAY TOOK R JURBS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWNho8g0lsU

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:50:36 AM

and i have been here twice as long as you kid so you should be quiet..

No you haven't.

we're here busy working on Operation Shitcoin Clean out and your just mad because half those shitcoins were made by YOU lol
No.

want some of your shitty scam coins forked ? muuahahhaaa
Please show me which 'shitty scam coins' are mine, and you are free to fork them with your 'shitty scam miner'. 

Am I spamming? Report me!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:55:41 AM

my "scam" miner ? i have been here 3x longer than you i don't have to take this abuse !

Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:44:33 PM

lol Best post on this whole thread!  Grin
astor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:18:20 PM

Add bitcoin to the list.

It doesn't solve distributed consensus.

The equilibrium between energy use in mining and market cap means it cannot scale.  The only way the market cap can grow significantly is by having centralized miners that have access to private energy efficient mining technology, which makes the "distributed" part meaningless.

All in all, it's a total scam.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:42:39 PM

lol Best post on this whole thread!  Grin

i don't want to hear ONE word from you when an exchange posts "lol i have your money suckers" shuts down and walks..
you Free Market 'tards are full of shit 100%

You will cry like a fucking bitch as soon as it doesn't suit your scammy agenda..
If someone like me criticizes your scam coin you guys want me banned.. rules for me but not for you.
When an exchange like Gox vanishes with all your money you scream,  I WANT JUSTICE NOW !
but when you rip off some noobs on an IPO scam or something you prattle on about Free Markets.  Roll Eyes

I could go on for ages with examples but why bother you guys are playing games.. you KNOW your full of shit hypocrites
and are simply covering your ass to scam it up under the guise of this whole Free market bullshit angle.

And Bitcoin is a scam equally as all the other scams that have been made ? ....right lol  Roll Eyes
ya your smart lol
ya it's the same EXACT thing as say.. AUR 50% premined then ?

gimme a break and stick with your official Reddiot / 'tardlet coin Doge please  Grin
you sleezy scammy noobs are hilarious HAAAaaaahaaa

zhanlang13

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:18:58 PM

Add bitcoin to the list.

The equilibrium between energy use in mining and market cap means it cannot scale.  The only way the market cap can grow significantly is by having centralized miners that have access to private energy efficient mining technology, which makes the "distributed" part meaningless.

Wow,good idea.So we need to push to re- do?
A world with the money can not be perfect---BCNext
Dimelord

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:58:40 AM

i don't want to hear ONE word from you when an exchange posts "lol i have your money suckers" shuts down and walks..

You will cry like a fucking bitch as soon as it doesn't suit your scammy agenda..
If someone like me criticizes your scam coin you guys want me banned.. rules for me but not for you.
When an exchange like Gox vanishes with all your money you scream,  I WANT JUSTICE NOW !
but when you rip off some noobs on an IPO scam or something you prattle on about Free Markets.  Roll Eyes

I could go on for ages with examples but why bother you guys are playing games.. you KNOW your full of shit hypocrites
and are simply covering your ass to scam it up under the guise of this whole Free market bullshit angle.

And Bitcoin is a scam equally as all the other scams that have been made ? ....right lol  Roll Eyes
ya your smart lol

gimme a break and stick with your official Reddiot / 'tardlet coin Doge please  Grin
Your profane and immature comments only weaken your whole argument. And are you accusing me of scamming? I haven't scammed a single satoshi from anybody anywhere.
Im the one who set Dimecoin straight and paid the people that the original developer stole from. Out of my own pocket. So next time you want to rail on a 'shitcoin', make sure to do your research...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:30:17 AM

ya your smart lol

Your profane and immature comments only weaken your whole argument. And are you accusing me of scamming? I haven't scammed a single satoshi from anybody anywhere.
Im the one who set Dimecoin straight and paid the people that the original developer stole from. Out of my own pocket. So next time you want to rail on a 'shitcoin', make sure to do your research...

Stick to the topic i don't need your critique on my personality.
You wanna play the mature guy routine on me son ?
then side step my ""tone"" and address what i said..
but you won't because you guys side step and dodge every assertion i make to do what you did here.. or try at least lol
and that is discredit me.. which is doomed to failure by the way.
because if i am right ? then i am right.. and it seems a LOT of people agree with me too.. so that's another reason why discrediting me proves nothing.

hey sweet-heart it's NOT about Spoetnik.

and people get honesty from me not games and lies and bs and clone coins.
i encourage people to take all info they can and weigh the pro's and con's and come to their own decisions..
my comments are designed to empower people that are getting bullshited into buying scam coins.. plenty of people lose money.. did you forget that ?
lemme guess fuck em ? who cares right ? ..ya classy  Roll Eyes

care to respond kid ?
and fuck ya i meant that to sound insulting..
you guys troll the fucking shit out of me hard 24/7 non stop (almost a year going so far)
and after almost a year of it, ya i think i do get a bit mouthy and yea i think i have held up rather well considering the massive wall of abuse i take non stop (from cloners)
which IS obvious so why are you picking at me if you can see the bullying and ganging up on me and harassment i have endured.. pretty much on my own ?
Your comment make YOU look bad not me.. you look like a bully so you can bullshit defending scammy coins..

Please do argue with me..
Argue with the fact that the Free Market bs excuse is abused like crazy
and argue that there is NO bad coin ever made..
go for it say that.. i dare you Wink

sit down and stfu nubs you aren't in my league.
spend the next week trying to cook up some other way to discredit me all you want, i will wait to see this bumped again lol

@memecoin, i have been here 4x longer than you Wink
.. how about another mouthy defensive knee jerk reaction ?
get it ? i play your ass like a violin lol
and i am good at it too ..don't waste my time with your verbal diarrhea unless you got game..
One punch knock outs just piss me off.. i wind up standing there saying WTF ? where is my fight ? i'm all geared up for it hahaha
Stay our of the ring little kids..

Hey every one i'm a douche and i will take up the defensive position of arguing for Scammers in a debate.. "contrarian" much ?
right....that make sense.. wanna debate about NAMBLA too ?
Free Market.. ya ya ya..
Excuse to rip people off and get away with it, is all it is.. so yeah keep arguing to defend that.. make you guys look brilliant  Roll Eyes
and ps it works both both ways.. if you have the right to post ponzi scheme coins and rip people off then that Free Market your babbling about
entitles me to criticize and expose them for what they are.. scams.
Quit playing this little game how there is not rules 'ONLY' for you and not me.. that is "free market" hypocrisy.

..bring it
is that all you got ?

Andrew DD

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:22:25 AM

Produce different shitcoins every day.

Just like drugs endangering the rest of the world
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:42:47 AM

making excuses to take kids lunch money..  Roll Eyes

Free Market™

LookOut

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:24:14 AM

Add bitcoin to the list.

Right, I mean last fall you could sell these electronic blips and bleeps for like $1000 each.

Now tell me that's not a scam too.  Cool

Dimelord

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:26:44 PM

ya your smart lol

but you won't because you guys side step and dodge every assertion i make to do what you did here.. or try at least lol
and that is discredit me.. which is doomed to failure by the way.
because if i am right ? then i am right.. and it seems a LOT of people agree with me too.. so that's another reason why discrediting me proves nothing.

hey sweet-heart it's NOT about Spoetnik.

and people get honesty from me not games and lies and bs and clone coins.
i encourage people to take all info they can and weigh the pro's and con's and come to their own decisions..
my comments are designed to empower people that are getting bullshited into buying scam coins.. plenty of people lose money.. did you forget that ?
lemme guess fuck em ? who cares right ? ..ya classy  Roll Eyes

care to respond kid ?
and fuck ya i meant that to sound insulting..
you guys troll the fucking shit out of me hard 24/7 non stop (almost a year going so far)
and after almost a year of it, ya i think i do get a bit mouthy and yea i think i have held up rather well considering the massive wall of abuse i take non stop (from cloners)
which IS obvious so why are you picking at me if you can see the bullying and ganging up on me and harassment i have endured.. pretty much on my own ?
Your comment make YOU look bad not me.. you look like a bully so you can bullshit defending scammy coins..

Please do argue with me..
Argue with the fact that the Free Market bs excuse is abused like crazy
and argue that there is NO bad coin ever made..
go for it say that.. i dare you Wink

sit down and stfu nubs you aren't in my league.
spend the next week trying to cook up some other way to discredit me all you want, i will wait to see this bumped again lol

get it ? i play your ass like a violin lol
and i am good at it too ..don't waste my time with your verbal diarrhea unless you got game..
One punch knock outs just piss me off.. i wind up standing there saying WTF ? where is my fight ? i'm all geared up for it hahaha
Stay our of the ring little kids..

Hey every one i'm a douche and i will take up the defensive position of arguing for Scammers in a debate.. "contrarian" much ?
right....that make sense.. wanna debate about NAMBLA too ?
Free Market.. ya ya ya..
Excuse to rip people off and get away with it, is all it is.. so yeah keep arguing to defend that.. make you guys look brilliant  Roll Eyes
and ps it works both both ways.. if you have the right to post ponzi scheme coins and rip people off then that Free Market your babbling about
entitles me to criticize and expose them for what they are.. scams.
Quit playing this little game how there is not rules 'ONLY' for you and not me.. that is "free market" hypocrisy.

..bring it
is that all you got ?
  You are mad because someone screwed you over on some deal somewhere. Well guess what. I just got scammed out of 400 Whitecoin by some pool owner. Shut down the site and ran off with the WC. Yeah, I know how it sucks, but it doesn't mean you need to generalize all altcoins as bad. I worked hard to set Dimecoin apart from Quarkcoin. Ok? I never scammed anyone. And I certainly dont endorse scamcoins. I just don't like how you generalize all altcoins as shitcoins without doing any research. We cool bro?  Cool
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:38:42 PM

learn to read i have never generalized all coins that is garbage you have in your head..
don't jump to colossally stupid conclusions.
read what is ACTUALLY said..

and i am not mad about a damn thing in the slightest .. and again where did you get that from ? you guessed so its fact ?

gimme a break i can't talk to morons that hear what they want to hear.
if you don't have the intelligence to debate an issue just be quiet.

PS:
buckle up this Operation is just getting started lol
wait till guys are smashing scrypt coins with asics Smiley

edit:
come up with a new retort kids.. the whole I'm mad routine is laughable LOLOLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOLOOL LOOLLOLOOLOLolloolo l ol l o lo l o l lo lo o l o llo lo  oo lo l

especially when it's coming from the same guys who mock me for saying
LOL
too much Wink

maybe try the ole stand by i'm jealous or trolling or whatever.. you know just look a few pages back Wink
you'll see the same old dumb retorts for bad behavior here and on countless other topics.

i think i know WHO is mad and it ain't me kids lol

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:23:52 AM

and i have been here twice as long as you kid so you should be quiet..
my "scam" miner ? i have been here 3x longer than you i don't have to take this abuse !
Which is it?

but you won't
because you guys side step and dodge every assertion i make to do what you did here.. or try at least lol
Let me do some digging.. Ah. Here we go..

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol

answer even one of the questions i asked you.. i am still waiting scammer coward chicken shit
grow some balls lippy little pussy Wink

pay closer attention next time prick.
It appears that I answered you, but you refuse to read.

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol

answer even one of the questions i asked you.. i am still waiting scammer coward chicken shit
grow some balls lippy little pussy Wink

pay closer attention next time prick.

Many of us went to IRC.. don't make assumptions when you can simply ASK..

see here..

Topic Title = Need Cryptsy Chat users on IRC ! --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358542.0 - Posted = December 05, 2013, 05:28:59 AM

edit:
and that is the 10th time you have quoted me and replied back but AGAIN avoided any response to any of the questions i asked over and over.
Your still playing games..

The major one i asked lots is please enlighten us all and tell us what coins you have been involved in making and posting and how many forum accounts names have you logged into here ?

Me ? none.

But i think that will change because you sloppy half ass babies are dumb and i can do a better job, especilaly when you cloners don't even try lol
it's tempting to keep cloning scrypt when your lemmings eat it up eh ? lol

You know what ? i can and will put you and the other scammy leeches in your place and unleash a new coin that steals all your users Smiley
Unlike you copy and paste coin cloners i can code noobs Smiley

I answered your question. I've highlighted the answer in the above quote. Please read.  
In the event that you missed my answer the first time, I answered you again.

You claim to be the king of this playground and make accusations, but when those accusations are answered, you pretend they do not exist.

This operation has amounted to little more than talk from Spoetnik. Do you notice how nobody else comes around to play? You are the sole individual bumping this topic.

Am I spamming? Report me!
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:31:03 AM

learn to read i have never generalized all coins that is garbage you have in your head..
don't jump to colossally stupid conclusions.
read what is ACTUALLY said..

and i am not mad about a damn thing in the slightest .. and again where did you get that from ? you guessed so its fact ?

gimme a break i can't talk to morons that hear what they want to hear.
if you don't have the intelligence to debate an issue just be quiet.

PS:
buckle up this Operation is just getting started lol
wait till guys are smashing scrypt coins with asics Smiley

edit:
come up with a new retort kids.. the whole I'm mad routine is laughable LOLOLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOLOOL LOOLLOLOOLOLolloolo l ol l o lo l o l lo lo o l o llo lo  oo lo l

especially when it's coming from the same guys who mock me for saying
LOL
too much Wink

maybe try the ole stand by i'm jealous or trolling or whatever.. you know just look a few pages back Wink
you'll see the same old dumb retorts for bad behavior here and on countless other topics.

i think i know WHO is mad and it ain't me kids lol

toadrw

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:42:11 AM

When your title says something other than Newbie come back and run your mouth punk..
until then stfu with the snotty attitude while veterans in the scene talk son.

fucking 1 post wonders think they can march around flapping their beak LOL
puuuuhleeeze.... sit the fuck down and shut your dick holster ya snotty little fucking punk bitch hahhaa

ps: like my garmmar bitch ? Smiley
take it balls deep Smiley

Someday son...  If you shitpost 10 to 20 times a day...  You can be a veteran troll as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: