Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4466 times)
Stanlo (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:54:15 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2020, 11:59:52 AM by Stanlo

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:57:24 AM

How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

Only a couple really, bounties and airdrops has such a bad reputation since 2017~2018-~2019 because of all these scams that are going on. I'm personally a part of one where the project exits out, together with all the bounty rewards when their campaign failed to get funding. If you're skilled, there are bug bounties that has up to $50,000 in prize, you just have to catch errors and that's a pay for you. These things are better IMO since these companies already has established ground, compared to startups who has no guarantees at all.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 561

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:00:45 AM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
With the current market situation it is not possible to give a very large bounty allocation, because usually new projects that enter the market have a volume that tends to be low, and if they give a large allocation to the bounty, it is the same as destroying their token prices.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 10:40:48 AM

Last year there were a handful of them that paid good reward to bounty hunters,that was also paid as a ratio to the effort you put,but presently ,and as a matter of this year,there are hardly good projects and the few good once will be crowded and as such allocation will be reduced and small. Perhaps after this quarter,ther will be high reward for bounty Hunters.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 10:45:06 AM

What kind of Bounties? If you are thinking bounty campaigns just like doing here in forum, like sharing some posts in social medias or creating some articles, it's kinda difficult in just short period of time.
But what if some bounty campaign that into their systems, like bug bounties or some penetrations in their system or project to avoid some future hacks or glitches. But you need some technical skills here and critical thinking.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:46:32 AM

Unfortunately, every day less and less companies want to make bounties, and therefore, soon the bounty sphere may disappear altogether and therefore it is now very difficult to make money in the bounty sphere and counting on big profit is no longer possible as before.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:50:13 AM

Worth of tokens before entering the market but surely, after listing to any exchange most of ICO/IEO or whatever it is, it will go down like 50% so it is not possible since the bear market last 2018. Well, I was able to join Shivom and it was 2018 and I got a decent amount of bounty/money and after that all of the campaign that I joined in are nothing, not paying or maybe just small amount but still it is income.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:52:30 AM

If we take a sample of projects since 2018, there are not many successful projects, and even if there are successful projects, it doesn't reach $ 350,000, and I also rarely take projects in 2018, because at that time the market was falling and also unstable.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1251

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 10:54:06 AM

LOL are you nuts? You expect to make money so quickly then you have to find your own methods and that is not bounties by any chance.

Now I am not sure if you are referring to a bounty pool of 35k USD or an individual prize of approximately that amount. While the first one may be feasible but the second one is not possible in today's date. You should keep this thought out of your mind now and then decide what to do next. There are ways to make money if you wish and want to put your efforts in. Bounties are just meager rewards for participating nothing more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:13:59 AM

Not sure though, different times, no longer the hype just like in 2017 wherein a lot of bounties was really at their peak, tons and tons of money free flowing in the market.

I'm not sure how many projects are successful, 2018 was the start of the bear market, even project themselves are selling their ETH as reported so I doubt that we have a project that really pays their bounty hunters which such money to be honest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:19:41 AM

Even in the good old day, during late 2017, $350k bounty pool was more of a click bait than anything.
Many projects would, in the end reduce the pool by 70-90%.
Or arguably worse, release the promissed amount, but tokens would never end up on an exchange where it could be valued as $350k.
Or would list at 1/10th of the "estimated value" and the reward would be more like $35k
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:26:15 AM

The amount is indeed high if distributed only to a few people. But the amount is distributed to thousands of people, so everyone will get a minimum amount. Not to mention the condition of tokens that are distributed down prices.
Maybe if we calculate what the bounty participants get is not suitable. They work two months only get $ 5.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:26:41 AM

I don't think a $350K bounty campaign is possible for now, even those low budget bounty campaigns are getting a hard time to pay its bounty hunters, only those real project with real liquidity has paid us well so far, like the signature that I'm wearing the "Gold Storage" Bounty campaign while others are those paid directly with liquid cryptocurrencies such as BTC and Eth respectively are also the good one don't just join in any bounties just select the few because most of them are just waste of time.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:28:08 AM

Getting that kind of wage in a time of crisis like this in a bounty campaign is impossible, let's go over why I can say that.
First, to be able to get paid from the bounty campaign, you must choose a project that pays you when the campaign is over.
Second, the project must obtain funding from successful sales. To achieve this, the condition of the cryptocurrency must be good and the project must get the attention of investors.

To overcome the first problem at this time is not easy. However, there are still projects that pay you when the campaign is over, but for the second problem, I'm not sure at this time is the right time for investors to invest in new projects while the current state of the world economy is in bad condition.

The conclusion is, you can't.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:36:07 AM

its still possible. But you need to understand that many investor's now decided to stay away from many ICO invstment.

They can allocate that amount in bounties however the price when its listed will not be the same . We all know that once a token listed in exchange they are always below the ICO price which is always happen now even in IEO with successful raised amount.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:42:58 AM

Many of the projects offering huge payouts aren't real, when bounty is over the pool that worth over 300k will end up to 30k for real, do not rely on any bounty rewards so much, most times it's only a dream, it's why I prefer listed coins, they have low rewards but better

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:51:11 AM

LOL are you nuts? You expect to make money so quickly then you have to find your own methods and that is not bounties by any chance.

Now I am not sure if you are referring to a bounty pool of 35k USD or an individual prize of approximately that amount. While the first one may be feasible but the second one is not possible in today's date. You should keep this thought out of your mind now and then decide what to do next. There are ways to make money if you wish and want to put your efforts in. Bounties are just meager rewards for participating nothing more.
Right, the first thing that come to my mind is that it is a individual prize, lol, I don't know if that is achievable during the bounty craze of 2017. $350K is a huge amount, the only way you can earn that money is that you have high rank accounts enrolled on every bounty that time.

So now, the whole scenario has chance, no more bounty that give hunters a good pay-out, everyone is complaining about it, so to the OP, forget about it, no more easy money, sorry to burst the bubble for you.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:54:11 AM

It's only a dream pal and its not going to come true, bounty projects can't pay that huge money anymore, gone are those wonderful time in 2017, it's never going to happen again sorry
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:58:23 AM

Even there's a high reward for the bounty campaign still you're not sure that you will really end up on earning a huge amount of profit. I already try to join a bounty campaign and as far I remember the reward for the campaign is 250,000$ but after the campaign, I just earn nothing but at that time I'm just a member. Somehow it still achievable but on this current state of market and status of the bounty project (some of them are failed and scam), I guess there will be a hard time in achieving their goal. I don't have any idea how many projects that get successful in the year 2018 but I'm sure even they get paid from those projects still not enough to repay their effort and time on doing those tasks.
Stanlo (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:03:57 PM

Relictum pro has that type of gigantic bounty allocation presently which makes me think twice about the project, even if they raised hardcap successful it's not possible to pay that huge amount, whenever I came across bounties with 300,000$ pool I look them as 50,000$ pool prize
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: