Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4466 times)
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:20:53 PM

With the way I'm seeing things I figure we can dare to dream generally advantageous, there is no assurance that you can procure enormous from any bounty campaign, a few projects glances genuine yet at last they won't convey your rewards

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

At this point, I would encourage participation in bounty campaigns, only if they satisfy one of these two conditions:

1. Bounty campaign from an already listed token, which is being traded in at least 2 well known exchanges
2. Bounty campaign from exchanges, operating for at least 3 months with good reputation and trade volumes.

I would skip all the other bounty campaigns, no matter how attractive they look.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:46:19 PM

At this point, I would encourage participation in bounty campaigns, only if they satisfy one of these two conditions:

1. Bounty campaign from an already listed token, which is being traded in at least 2 well known exchanges
2. Bounty campaign from exchanges, operating for at least 3 months with good reputation and trade volumes.

I would skip all the other bounty campaigns, no matter how attractive they look.
For sure most of those experienced hunters are tracking those kinds of bounties, as experienced dictates the chances of earnings from this kind of business, A lots of scamming and most of those initial offering projects are not getting any good results. With those list that you've mentioned
since the project already exist from exchange sites, hunters will received their rewards though its not a guarantee to be huge but the chance of
getting something from your efforts is high.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:03:47 PM

That is low chance to happen and very rare to the bounty campaign who are giving that amount or maybe they not given a rewards to the bointy hunters that amount of rewards. I think all the highest bountt campaign who got their stake was only thousands of dollars not hundred thousands dollars. Some bounty campaign right now are giving a good rewards.
Rescuea

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:06:29 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

High rewards are still very much possible but not up to that amount you mentioned though. There are still very good projects that actually paid hunters very well especially if the project is already trading
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:09:53 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

I do not know about 2018 because it is past us, but today in crypto currency, high rewards is possible.
The reward does not have to be about bounty cap, but reward value on exchange.

If you consider projects such as sero , tokoin and harmony  bounties, you will realise this facts.
Yes you are right, if bounty has higher quality it will surely brings good reward, but this is not always the case, one can still make good money from low rated bounty projects, for example see what's happening with ixinium bounty presently

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:15:28 PM

It's no longer about high rewards what we should be asking is what is the worth of the rewards when it's distributed to inters? Some rewards will look really good on forum and spreadsheet but when eventually it's paid, you discover its not worth anything.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:36:05 PM

Boy, Ixinium just paid and hunters made some good money although trading below ICO price.  This is surprising because most of us thought this was a scam, we were wrong after all. Cartesi is another project that will pay good money to its participants when trading starts on Binance. 

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:38:16 PM

I think many campaign bounty giving little reward right now with under 1% from all coin supply and bad thing when distribution two or three months after bounty campaign ended, I got and finish with one campaign and continue for second part and payment will get after three months later.
Even I just see them allot 0.1% to bounty. It is really too low compared to reality and if bounty attracts many participants then I think people will get a few dollars after the campaign ends and listed in the exchange.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:50:53 PM

I think it's not possible these days to receive a high rewards in bounties because most projects nowadays are not that successful and is hard for them to receive the softcap and the hardcap, that is why a lot of investors are disappointed if they participate in a bad project because it is really waste of money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:20:32 PM

I do not know about 2018 because it is past us, but today in crypto currency, high rewards is possible.
The reward does not have to be about bounty cap, but reward value on exchange.

If you consider projects such as sero , tokoin and harmony  bounties, you will realise this facts.
Yes you are right, if bounty has higher quality it will surely brings good reward, but this is not always the case, one can still make good money from low rated bounty projects, for example see what's happening with ixinium bounty presently
The ixinium bounty participant is only getting even a very small amount of reward. Imagine if you were working for the company for more than two months and then you will get no more than $10 as your payment and is it worth with your effort?
I may think the rate will determine everything for sure. The final payment that will received by the hunters depend on the rate of coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:39:41 PM

Recently an award has been sent for the Ixinium project.  Those who participated in the signature company received a worthy reward.  Even those who participated in social networks received good rewards.  But at the moment this is a rarity.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:15:30 AM

I do not believe people can still earn high rewards in bounty like they used to. The market is down much and the really good projects are getting increasingly reluctant to give high rewards to participants out of fear of token price dumping.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:28:09 AM

Recently an award has been sent for the Ixinium project.  Those who participated in the signature company received a worthy reward.  Even those who participated in social networks received good rewards.  But at the moment this is a rarity.

In recent time, i think ixinium is the project that paid hunters quite a reasonable amount of reward as virtually everyone who participated went with something to write home about. Since the wave of icos in 2017/2018, the bounty sector has seen more of scam activities than any other sector in this space, from projects that actually did got successful but refuse to pay, to project that exits scams with the raised money after the tokensale as well as the ones that doesn't got successful. I just hope this space will get better one day
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:40:36 AM

Sincerely, to get a project that will deliver such for bounty at this time may be very difficult, but it is only scarce, like 1 out of 50. A lot of things are involved. I think for those projects also to raise money now is not very easy. and this possibility, I'm talking about the 350,000$ for the whole bounty Hunters not individuals. Because I don't think such for an individual is ever possible.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 01:45:56 AM

It is not possible anymore, bounty projects are having a hard time to raise enough funds for the development of the project and that includes the allocation for their bounty program. There is no more interested investors that are willing to risk their money unlike before. Having high rewards is like good to be true.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:31:58 AM

only a few projects are brave enough to give big prizes and of course it cannot be counted how many projects are related, of course there are only a few projects in the past. but for now I have not found a project that can give a large prize to the people who participated in it, even if it exists, the related project only promises a large prize, and in the end only leads to a fraudulent project
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 04:07:16 AM

There will be no any project can be so generous in this time because covid is raging the economy. We should have realistic judgments about the economy to choose the appropriate projects to join. This is also one of the necessary skills to choose a good project and make money from it. At the moment we should only look for projects with a reward of about $ 10k - $ 30k, which will be a reasonable number for the current marketing. In addition, don't expect projects that pay more, most are just fraudulent projects.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████