Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4466 times)
AnhEmXe

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:41:16 AM

High prizes are very unlikely. even to get thousands of dollars from a project is also difficult. Moreover, getting hundreds of thousands of dollars?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:45:28 AM

If bounties aren't paying anymore why are people still joining? Every comments I've read on here says bounties don't pay anymore or they pay too little this days, I'm confused here, also there are bug bounties, why aren't people giving that a try? Heard payments are way better
There is still have bounty campaign to pay participants, but it's too little compared to 2019. Bounty hunters are currently trying to find an opportunity to receive money this year, which is why people are still staying here and participate in the campaign

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:38:33 AM

Here basically lies the confusion. Many participants spend like months to a bounty campaign and that limits the chance for the person to check on the other bounties. There are bounties that basically pay very small amount of money like a few dollars for a months work, and that should also be expected of bounties right now. If you planning to make bounties your main source of bread and butter then you need to think twice about it.
well, lately I've also seen that bounties are increasingly similar to airdrops. it's just that, the work is bigger, but the pay is not appropriate. however, I understand that there are some people who want to try to support the bounty and try to get paid big. however, the opportunity is not so great right now. however, I still hope that payment is appropriate for the bounties we support.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:21:59 AM

High prizes are very unlikely. even to get thousands of dollars from a project is also difficult. Moreover, getting hundreds of thousands of dollars?
True to what you say, it's hard for us to see a successful project with a big budget. Most campaigns currently have a budget of $ 10k-$ 50k, but by the time the bounty token is distributed, the price will be greatly reduced and the actual budget will be only 1k-10k$

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:17:39 AM

In my opinion, looking at the current market situation, it is not possible to give a very large gift allocation, because it can be seen that usually new projects that enter the market have a volume price that tends to be low, and if they give a large allocation to the gift, then that is tantamount to destroy the price of their tokens.

They can allocate as High as they wanted Bounty to believe you know why?because all of those are just promises but nothing will be truthful as these companies are only here to scam Hunters and investors so they will do everything to attract people.even if they can promise heaven and earth just to make sure investors will come and put their money as they are looking legit.

How many of this kind have been around and in the end victims arise?

there are some project that i come to join before,they have allocated High rewards and yeah they Pay us Hunters but the problem?the token never come to exchange meaning Until now it has no value so what can we expect in same as that?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:15:53 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
There are some bounty like HOMT, Gold stablecoin, covid.io etc. They offering high reward like you mentioned  for bounty hunter. But can't guarantee about those project. Possible to received high rewards if those project would keep their promise in future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:45:16 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
There are some bounty like HOMT, Gold stablecoin, covid.io etc. They offering high reward like you mentioned  for bounty hunter. But can't guarantee about those project. Possible to received high rewards if those project would keep their promise in future.
in my opinion only GOLD Stablecoin has a price on the market, for HOMT and Covid.io I think it is still less promising, even though the allocation is a lot but it's useless if it doesn't have a price in the market

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

The market is quite saturated now, with little space for new projects. That's why I am not feeling much excited about the new projects and the bounty campaigns from them. But I could be wrong. As happened before, relatively unknown bounty projects may return huge profits for users who participate in them. But users need to have patience.... and lots of it. 
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:51:51 PM

Some bounties are providing similar rewards for bounty hunters. But the important point is: most of them are not seem trusted & promising. So i think it's not possible for hunters to archive that kind of high reward from those bounty.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:56:56 PM

The market is quite saturated now, with little space for new projects. That's why I am not feeling much excited about the new projects and the bounty campaigns from them. But I could be wrong. As happened before, relatively unknown bounty projects may return huge profits for users who participate in them. But users need to have patience.... and lots of it. 
One of the risks of becoming a bounty hunter is to get ready for a small fee. Well, I hope that the payment for the bounty hunter will be as high as 2017/2018. but, I have prepared mentally for a small fee. the opportunity to get a large fee remains, but we don't know which project will be included.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:00:24 PM

One of the risks of becoming a bounty hunter is to get ready for a small fee. Well, I hope that the payment for the bounty hunter will be as high as 2017/2018. but, I have prepared mentally for a small fee. the opportunity to get a large fee remains, but we don't know which project will be included.

You have to understand that the ICO bubble of 2017 is not going to repeat. So obviously you can't expect the bounty campaigns to make payments like they did back then. Another thing to remember here is that the number of bounty hunters have gone up exponentially, and many of them have ranked up during the recent few months and years.
Nazmul012

Activity: 772

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 10:34:22 AM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable?
A few are available. Before IEOs, we didn't have proper idea about token price during ICOs. I mean hunters didn't know, what would be happened if those token would listed on exchanges. Some were get blast, some of those truned to scam. But now reward can clearly calculated. But there are a few high rewards, those can achievable
How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
I can remember a few. Those are Datum, pundi x in 2018 and mb8 coin in 2019. Those bounties were provide high reward

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:37:17 AM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable?
A few are available. Before IEOs, we didn't have proper idea about token price during ICOs. I mean hunters didn't know, what would be happened if those token would listed on exchanges. Some were get blast, some of those truned to scam. But now reward can clearly calculated. But there are a few high rewards, those can achievable
How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
I can remember a few. Those are Datum, pundi x in 2018 and mb8 coin in 2019. Those bounties were provide high reward
There are a lot of successful projects in 2018 and provide a great reward for the bounty hunter. I still remember some campaigns like Shivom, Cybermiles, Merculet, Egretia ... but so far these projects have died and made a lot of investors lose money.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:47:09 PM

Mb8 coin was a good bounty company. Participants received high rewards for their participation, but, unfortunately, the price of the coin fell sharply. Investors had questions for project managers who did not fulfill their promises.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:37:33 PM

There are a lot of successful projects in 2018 and provide a great reward for the bounty hunter. I still remember some campaigns like Shivom, Cybermiles, Merculet, Egretia ... but so far these projects have died and made a lot of investors lose money.
I remember too. Egretia brought a very big profit to those people who did not sell their coins from the early beginning. there were very high incomes during the pump of this coin. but now I don’t see the development of the project and most likely they are ordinary scam projects

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:25:27 PM

I think it can still all depend on how the project works, in 2018 there are a number of projects that I participated in and I happen to get a reward of approximately $ 350 and I think it really is a very good thing to run. Even now it is still good but it should be better to be able to choose which bounties are indeed likely to produce.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 06:07:29 PM

Some bounties are providing similar rewards for bounty hunters. But the important point is: most of them are not seem trusted & promising. So i think it's not possible for hunters to archive that kind of high reward from those bounty.

If the ICO has a real technology, and not promises to do something in the future, then a very small pool is allocated for bounty hunters during the bounty campaign. This was the case with the Cartesi bounty, which had a bounty pool of less than 1%, which did not lead to a good profit. But after the IEO on Binance, the price of CTSI has increased and is now trading +200%.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:09:11 PM

I think the high reward for the bounty hunter is no longer possible, but I see there are many good projects out there, just that you need to work extra because almost the average bounty project is now around 3-4 months long. if you want you can participate with the project that I'm currently taking, bounty runs for 1 month.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:46:28 PM

Very few bounty campaigns did high rewards to bounty hunters. I made a list of top rewards 1. Thinkcoin. 2. Jarvis network 3. Mb8coin and 4. Coinhe. These could give you more than 8K to 20K USD, no more. But your expectation is much more than this, but still possible if you do all the work in all bounty. Not possible in a single bounty without a coin becoming a top coin after a long time hold.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:53:54 PM

Everything is possible. But if you want something more certain, try participating in a signature campaign that provides BTC rewards. Of course, you also have to compete with other members to participate, but there's no point if you try it. In my opinion, the development of the forum campaign for the moment is prioritizing more qualified members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: