Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:21:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4469 times)
Tahid12

Activity: 433
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:15:22 PM

There are some bounty like HOMT, Gold stablecoin, covid.io etc. They offering high reward like you mentioned  for bounty hunter. But can't guarantee about those project. Possible to received high rewards if those project would keep their promise in future.
in my opinion only GOLD Stablecoin has a price on the market, for HOMT and Covid.io I think it is still less promising, even though the allocation is a lot but it's useless if it doesn't have a price in the market

I also agreed. Its true that homt & covir bounty has high reward for hunters but their development is not so impresive. Rather both are so doubtful. I won't wonder if both of them get down 5x to 10x after finishing IEOs

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:19:22 PM

There are some bounty like HOMT, Gold stablecoin, covid.io etc. They offering high reward like you mentioned  for bounty hunter. But can't guarantee about those project. Possible to received high rewards if those project would keep their promise in future.
in my opinion only GOLD Stablecoin has a price on the market, for HOMT and Covid.io I think it is still less promising, even though the allocation is a lot but it's useless if it doesn't have a price in the market

I also agreed. Its true that homt & covir bounty has high reward for hunters but their development is not so impresive. Rather both are so doubtful. I won't wonder if both of them get down 5x to 10x after finishing IEOs
The problem with Covir bounty from bounty detective is there is no hype on the project, they haven't sold 30% of the tokens in presale, the tokens they sold is not even up to 50k pieces of tokens, not encouraging enough, I don't know much about Homt bounty campaign

Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:23:52 PM

If we can consider current market situation then high rewards pain in bounty not possible. Recently I join a bounty homt and they have larger amount for bounty pool. Even I see homt already listing on probit exchange so if homt team doing clear roadmap development process then larger amount in bounty no problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:36:46 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
There is zero chance you could archive a high reward like $350,000 in bounty today. Sorry for busted your dream but you need to be real in this kind of age. I know it's good to have some dream like that to motivate where we could become a baller in one lucky bounty but that it. Don't confuse between real and unreal.

Gone are the days when we could even just think about it and some may have achieved it also. But any of the investor sin last few years have lost ample of money in bounty projects as they did not turn up to their expectations or fall short to create a good project for the long run. Thus, many have started to stay away from bounty programmes this day.

Justin999

Activity: 377

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:48:18 PM

No sir. I notice somebody are talking about some project like covir, homt etc but those project are less promissing. Because covir doesn't have any exchange yet and homt added on Probit, which is not so good exchange. So surely price is going to dump and hunters are not going to receive high rewards

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:59:30 PM

No sir. I notice somebody are talking about some project like covir, homt etc but those project are less promissing. Because covir doesn't have any exchange yet and homt added on Probit, which is not so good exchange. So surely price is going to dump and hunters are not going to receive high rewards
Covir is a bullshit project, they only take advantage of the disease situation of Covid-19 to deceive investors. Hopefully no one will waste any time and money on this project, I'm pretty sure they will soon become scammer in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:07:44 PM

Right now, Just a handful. But i feel like because of IEO investors are slowly coming back after what ICOs did. When you find a good project. And there I can assure you that you can earn a big dime. But for smaller projects. If it has potential and it's legit then why not hope for that project to bloom? These types of projects are the kind that I tend to join because I see the potential of that project and how bright it's future is.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 02:18:00 PM

Hopefully in the future HOMT can be listed at other exchanges, until now, the price of HOMT is still stable at $ 0.3, but if the bounty is paid then the price will certainly fall because Probit is not too much liquidity

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Inkdull

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:34:37 PM

Hopefully in the future HOMT can be listed at other exchanges, until now, the price of HOMT is still stable at $ 0.3, but if the bounty is paid then the price will certainly fall because Probit is not too much liquidity
That's not the only problem I'm seeing with HOMT bounty project, apart from Probit lacks of Liquidity HOMT use case is not that good, there won't any much demand for HOMT because of its use case

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:47:17 PM

I guess you mean the worth of the rewards as at the time of distribution because many campaign has promised as much as that but before distribution the price dumped hard and that makes it worthless. It is difficult to find such project these days.
dump prices because the project does not have the power to hold prices, in contrast to projects that are good, like Cartesi, see Cartesi prices in binance tend to go up, and bounty hunters are also not disappointed

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 03:05:04 PM

That's not the only problem I'm seeing with HOMT bounty project, apart from Probit lacks of Liquidity HOMT use case is not that good, there won't any much demand for HOMT because of its use case
Agree, the current price of HOMT has not yet collapsed because there are not too many tokens sold. Most of the transactions are bots and if bounty is distributed, the price will certainly decrease many times

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 03:32:23 PM

In the past, many members here made bounty hunters their main occupation in life, but now they are no longer the same because the results given are too few and also some coins distributed have no market, now many are making bounty hunters a side job only.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
AnniDey

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 05:55:16 PM

Yes, Highest rewards still possible in 2020. Because lots of good bounty project is in now forum. All of the bounty projects pays good amount of money at the present time.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 06:35:14 PM

Yes, Highest rewards still possible in 2020. Because lots of good bounty project is in now forum. All of the bounty projects pays good amount of money at the present time.
Scam projects are still on here but it seems people are now smarter when doing research on bounty projects and I'm impressed that we have many good bounty projects this year, I wasn't expecting this much, thanks to bounty detective, this bounty manager is the most popular this year so far
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:39:37 PM

Unfortunately, these days it is not possible to earn this much money from bounties. It all depends on the success of the project as you have mentioned and the price of most of the tokens loose their value when they are listed on exchanges. There were some projects in 2017-18 which paid handsome amount but these days there are very small number of good bounty campaigns and they are very crowded too so earning that much is not possible.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 08:01:48 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

of course it all depends on the success of the project itself, throughout 2018 until now it is very rare for projects to give big prizes to prize hunters, because most fraud projects always appear at that time, and on the other hand there are many projects that fail halfway in promoting related programs, except in 2017 I admit that many projects have succeeded and survived until now, of course because at that time there were many new investors who were interested in investing in crypto so that market prices could rise sharply in 2017.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:06:52 PM

The bounty will still be distributed around October and that time is still long enough, and maybe at that time HOMT has been listed on several large exchanges and at that time the price might start to stabilize so if the hunter sells tokens then there won't be such a big dump

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 12:29:01 AM

The bounty you have joined is offering a large amount of token pool. And it is the best example that there are still bounties which has a lot of pool. But we don't know if it fails or success when time comes. I am also thinking that bounties are fading right now. Many bounties have been given below 100K usd to the hunters. Seems like the bounties are losing its popularity.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:14:26 AM

Last day received payment from hacken bounty campaign manage by bounty detective and  get bad result with lower reward and must pending payment in oceanex exchange account, I received payment under minimum reward from how much deposit with oceanex amount. Right now need to add coin first to received payment from hacken.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 04:37:50 AM

I guess you mean the worth of the rewards as at the time of distribution because many campaign has promised as much as that but before distribution the price dumped hard and that makes it worthless. It is difficult to find such project these days.
dump prices because the project does not have the power to hold prices, in contrast to projects that are good, like Cartesi, see Cartesi prices in binance tend to go up, and bounty hunters are also not disappointed
The power comes when the project can attract a lot of demand to build a big buy wallet to give a support to the market. That means with this buy wallet and any dump that happened caused by various thing like bounty, investor's dump can be prevented.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: