Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4462 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:36:49 PM

Lesser projects, lesser chances for bounties and lesser chances for the bounty hunters to earn. But fortunately there is other ways to earn from social mining which are way better than bounties.
Now surely time for some change and members surely need to think about this bounties are not going to give them any good rewards and they need to work on skills because this can give them good reward for some stuff and its much better and have good future bounties are dead and now have very few chance of survive so working for skills or services much better and have better rewards for them.

Or find a job outside crypto as bounty hunting is not really design to be relied upon as your full time job, maybe during the golden times we can make a decent amount of money but it's gone, so we also need to adjust and be realistic, look for job security as we can never achieve that through bounty hunting alone.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 02:30:30 AM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

I talked to an old friend who is active in bounty a few years back and he say that it's not possible anymore because there are to many bounty hunters and bounty hunters do not limit participants, and there are no projects right now with good potential in the market with a good price.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 03:04:03 AM

I don’t think so because market collapse due to several reasons and there are no projects that would generate a good bounty reward for you. There are 100s is of bounty projects running at the same time so majority of them are scam. The only way to make money nowadays is trading.
we don't know what will happen in the future. however, payments of more than $ 300 are already at a very large value now, and I think it's still possible. to get this, we must be really selective in choosing the project bounty.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 04:22:39 AM

I don’t think so because market collapse due to several reasons and there are no projects that would generate a good bounty reward for you. There are 100s is of bounty projects running at the same time so majority of them are scam. The only way to make money nowadays is trading.
we don't know what will happen in the future. however, payments of more than $ 300 are already at a very large value now, and I think it's still possible. to get this, we must be really selective in choosing the project bounty.
its good amount if we received $300 for each campaign . we know most of campaign now have less value when entering market so our token reward value also decrease alot. in this forum now we see less good projects, most of them now prefer to reallocate fund to another part.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 05:00:14 AM

It's very difficult to find projects are willing to pay $ 300 in rewards now. But it's true as you say that if we are selective, we can find a good Bounty project. In fact there are many project look good on outside, but it turns out it's just their trick to get us interested, in the end they scam too.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 05:16:48 AM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

I talked to an old friend who is active in bounty a few years back and he say that it's not possible anymore because there are to many bounty hunters and bounty hunters do not limit participants, and there are no projects right now with good potential in the market with a good price.
Most of the hunt then were signature campaign though we dont have the high increase number signature campaign participants because of the controlled ranking even when start up increases fewer participants will be available for each campaign, it will be on choices. At those time also bounty hunters are also heavy investors, they have enough to keep and invest. The exchanges are full of both good and failing projects, if we see delist of the bad projects we could see new entry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:20:33 AM

High rewards aren't possible anymore simply because crypto ICO and IEO aren't that embracing for people like in 2017, meaning that large amount of money aren't put into new projects anymore, the fair amount of bounty allocations today are at the range of 20k to 50k, forget those bounty campaigns showing 200k bounty allocation, once trading starts the whole allocation will turn into 20 to 30k

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:27:36 AM

Most of the hunt then were signature campaign though we dont have the high increase number signature campaign participants because of the controlled ranking even when start up increases fewer participants will be available for each campaign, it will be on choices. At those time also bounty hunters are also heavy investors, they have enough to keep and invest. The exchanges are full of both good and failing projects, if we see delist of the bad projects we could see new entry.
You're right! Signature campaigns can be a way to receive high rewards. As we know, there are a lot of bounty hunters right now in the market while the number of bounty projects doesn't increase that fast. Therefore, shared rewards aren't high anymore. However, I still do the bounty jobs because I hope for a pump in the tokens that I receive!

inverstorloisa

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:28:54 AM

I don't think that it is possible nowadays . Only scammers will tell like that but they are not going to distribute it ever. Real projects never allocate soo many tokens for a bounty or airdrop.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:28:48 AM

I don't think that it is possible nowadays . Only scammers will tell like that but they are not going to distribute it ever. Real projects never allocate soo many tokens for a bounty or airdrop.
Unfortunately its even hard to find a legit project so what more for high rewards? Its not possible due to numerous scam and only few projects that has potential.

Its not wise to rely on your income in bounties, gone the days that its still profitable. Finding another source of income is better, like getting a real job to earn a stable salary.

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:33:24 AM

Yes you can make higher reward in bounty. Real project might be a not give too much allocation for bounty but you can make bigger to participate in all campaign. If anybody join video, translation, blog, and bigger is signature reward. Along with social media if you join these campaigns you can win higher portions of coin but it is not easy for a man to participate in all Of These campaign. Now if you joining only social media campaign then you have to do all week work and makes that any real bounty on bitcointalk don't go away From you. thank you

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 06:17:31 PM

most of the bounties today are on a tight budget.. budget is very low and the countless participants are there.. it is just sad that nowadays you cannot even find a good bounty unlike last 2017 there are good projects with a good bounty rewards

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:20:48 AM

most of the bounties today are on a tight budget.. budget is very low and the countless participants are there.. it is just sad that nowadays you cannot even find a good bounty unlike last 2017 there are good projects with a good bounty rewards
bounty manager should make limitation for campaign with tight budget, if they don't do this bount participant received small amount or even maybe not worthed with their work for several months.  personally i am accept low budget campaign to prevent price dumping, but they must limit the participants number.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 07:54:08 AM

The fact that there is no limit on the number of participants in the bounty program,of course, reduces the bounty hunter's earnings. But the main reason is that there are almost no new successful programs, and therefore no earnings. The same programs that can be successful allocate a very small pool for bounty, which is less than 1%.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 08:06:32 AM

2018 was the last year when bounties were little profitable and after that all users just got trapped by the scam and shit projects which were just making hype by entering the markets and dump at huge rate when it's come to list in exchanges. Even they listed their tokens in shit exchanges, that's why all projects dump and bounty hunters get rekt by giving their valuable times in that. Now, the scam bounties are in the markets ,but scam busters red flag them and btw all the hunters become more aware of this. But, all need to do research before joining in any bounties.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:05:14 PM

2018 was the last year when bounties were little profitable and after that all users just got trapped by the scam and shit projects which were just making hype by entering the markets and dump at huge rate when it's come to list in exchanges. Even they listed their tokens in shit exchanges, that's why all projects dump and bounty hunters get rekt by giving their valuable times in that. Now, the scam bounties are in the markets ,but scam busters red flag them and btw all the hunters become more aware of this. But, all need to do research before joining in any bounties.
Well even i , ive joined so many bounties last 2018 were they promise huge bounty rewards to participants but all of them are scam, i nearly stopped joining bounties and just focus working but my salary isnt enough for my family. So even theres a risk in joining bounties i will not stop joining.
AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:37:30 PM

I think it still depends on the success of the project some tokens or coins double, triple their ICO price when the project has gained success
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:43:54 PM

Well even i , ive joined so many bounties last 2018 were they promise huge bounty rewards to participants but all of them are scam, i nearly stopped joining bounties and just focus working but my salary isnt enough for my family. So even theres a risk in joining bounties i will not stop joining.
If I'm not mistaken a good year for bounty project was in 2017, at that time bitcoin and all of crypto currencies price were increasing and reach all time high. But when 2018 came exactly in January 2018 the bad thing came and made most crypto currencies price were decreasing. Also, 2018 was the bad year for ICO project due to many scam project that scammed many people.

Indeed, ralying on bounty program for our daily lives is not worth. How come, if we joined in a bounty program and we promoting it we need at least month to promoting it and after that when the bounty is over we need to wait again for distribution the reward by developer and as far as I know we need 1-3 months to get the reward. Even, about the reward that we will get it depends on the project itself. If the project is good then our works will be paid but and either.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 01:57:15 PM

2018 was the last year when bounties were little profitable and after that all users just got trapped by the scam
If I'm not mistaken a good year for bounty project was in 2017, at that time bitcoin and all of crypto currencies price were increasing and reach all time high. But when 2018 came exactly in January 2018 the bad thing came and made most crypto currencies price were decreasing. Also, 2018 was the bad year for ICO project due to many scam project that scammed many people.

Both of your opinions are right because 2017 was the last for profitable bounties and crypto bubble started. As i said in previous reply , 2018 was not huge but little profitable for me as i didn't know others status. I still remember that i got more than $300 from a bounty just for facebook campaign in 2018 which was the last huge payment in that year. As crypto bubble started in the market, all shit and scam projects appeared in the markets to fullfill their pockets and sell their shit coins, also many people got scammed by that. Now, all bounties are shit one, IMO and i'll try to move on btc paid signature campaigns soon. After all, it'll be helpfull to all from my thinking and let's see what happen.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 03:44:28 PM

for now I'm not sure because it seems like I haven't got the nominal that you listed, but in 2018 when I was more or less I met a prize that much and that was not a real lie, even though I didn't get the prize but I still got it from I did it, but for now I am not so sure about the high prizes and offers because most of them are only sweeteners and just lies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: