Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone! Do you still have confidence in altcoin?  (Read 17605 times)
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:54:30 PM

Just like what you said, just choose the best altcoins and have the product. I believe that you will always be safe in this market, never believe in new projects because they need time to develop. And they can die at any time
Obviously, and also many people have regretted when they prefer a new project to the best Altcoin that already has a product, so this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone in choosing Altcoin.
Investing in new projects at the moment is stupid, they can be a good and potential project. But their prices will surely crumble these days, preferably to buying long-standing altcoins and prices at the bottom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:51:10 PM

Just like what you said, just choose the best altcoins and have the product. I believe that you will always be safe in this market, never believe in new projects because they need time to develop. And they can die at any time
Obviously, and also many people have regretted when they prefer a new project to the best Altcoin that already has a product, so this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone in choosing Altcoin.
Even if new projects are available, I believe they will still fall apart in the first phase. That is the general situation of altcoins at the moment, and if someone invested in them, they will surely regret it as you say.

PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 06:31:13 PM

Yes I do believe on altcoins but it's a shame they aren't doing great like in the past, many buy top altcoins when their price are high and till date these altcoins failed to reach their old ATH, forcing investors to hold since they don't want to lose, the one lesson I've learned so far is never buy altcoins when they are surging or pumping, you will lose real quick

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:19:31 PM

of course i still confidence with altcoin, why ?
because if we can choose the right altcoin, we can get a good profit in bitcoin or fiat buddy
altcoin is one from many way to increase our capital or bitcoin  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:43:14 PM

I have been holding my altcoin for more than a year, and I still have confidence, because the project is still going well,
the development is also good, and the community is still supporting, I have nothing to worry about, so do the other altcoins
It was a fairly short time. I myself have held altcoin since 2017 and now I still hold one of them. Altcoins have helped me with a lot of profits, but sometimes it has also made me a lot of losses. If you want to be profitable with altcoins in the long run, just buy the top altcoins

I dunno what to advise here, but if you believe in their project, then go for it specially if you see a realistic end goal for the project.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 07:52:31 PM

i think this time some of the altcoins are on the safe side.. they have good performance since the bitcoin price went up..
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:58:35 PM

1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
so far I have only bought clothes with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) through a clothing seller who accepts payments in cryptocurrency which I know on Facebook..

2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
I think all cryptocurrency is good for payment, it's just that sometimes the duration of the transaction greatly affects the trust of sellers and buyers..

3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
Not all Altcoins are good to buy right now, some will definitely die and be replaced, I suggest only buying cryptocurrencies that are in the top position only..

4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!
it takes the role of government and public figures to attract the attention of the public in order to implement the cryptocurrency in everyday life.  without the role of government and public figures, it would be difficult for cryptocurrencies to be accepted in a society which of course is still in doubt with blockchain technology and the concept of cryptocurrencies..

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:02:11 PM

i think this time some of the altcoins are on the safe side.. they have good performance since the bitcoin price went up..
yes but there are only a few altcoins that in my opinion can be safe to have one of them is altcoin which has a good reputation such as ethereum, XLM, BNB, XRP while for others I'm not sure.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
dongosquad

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:36:26 PM

1. No. For me, the national currency is the most effective for payment. while for international payments, I prefer dollars.
2. USRT. Because it's stable, I don't want to be the next pizza man. IYKWIM
3. Yes. However, fundamentally, I focus more on developments and events that are happening, rather than just looking at a bleak market.
4. Of course for alternative payment.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:45:20 PM

I think altcoin can provide a lot of profit when you can determine some altcoins that have the potential to have very fast price movements, in contrast to bitcoin price movements that are too slow so it's better to still have altcoin but only to buy coins that are really useful.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:24:27 AM

I don't think so. Those who have invested in solid projects were also investing in the new altcoin, for your information if the fact that new altcoins can also be profitably caused by it has the more chance to grow as long as that was a good coin.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:05:10 AM

To be honest, I don't really use altcoins and whenever I receive tokens from doing bounties, I tend to sell them as soon as it's available in the market. It's because it always drop from its original price till it turn to have no value at all to be considered as cash. By the way, if I were to choose what crypto I would like hold, that would be ethereum and of course bitcoin. They have already proven themselves in the market.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:35:42 AM

I don't think so. Those who have invested in solid projects were also investing in the new altcoin, for your information if the fact that new altcoins can also be profitably caused by it has the more chance to grow as long as that was a good coin.
If you find a good altcoin, maybe it will be profitable, but for now I think it's hard to find a new atlcoin that has good potential in the market, most coins now fail in IEO and new altcoins try to do a lot of fraud, so you should always be careful in investing
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:18:38 AM

If you find a good altcoin, maybe it will be profitable, but for now I think it's hard to find a new atlcoin that has good potential in the market, most coins now fail in IEO and new altcoins try to do a lot of fraud, so you should always be careful in investing
investing in a new project means that you are ready to lose a lot of money, it's better to invest the money we have in those who already have a product on the market

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:43:47 AM

investing in a new project means that you are ready to lose a lot of money, it's better to invest the money we have in those who already have a product on the market
if everyone's mind is like you, then there won't be a successful new project. do you know if this market has a fairly large adoption when many successful new projects attract new investors to the crypto market? support the best projects, and leave those who are scams. all risk, but we will take that risk.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:02:01 AM

Why not? There are equally good altcoins on the marketmjust as Bitcoin is performing. It is just a matter of studying the market and making the right picks. Of late, masternode coins or Proof of Stake coins are making waves due to their rewarding system which provides passive revenue stream for its investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 04:27:19 AM

At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies

I think cryptocurrency has come to stay! We know the crypto market is not doing too well recently but it would improve in the near future. I would love to shop with Ethereum as one of my best altcoins payment methods in the crypto space. There are some good altcoins in the market that one can purchase and hold

HOMT