Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone! Do you still have confidence in altcoin?  (Read 17605 times)
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:08:26 AM

Of course, I still have faith in altcoins, but I only trust top altcoins in this market and altcoins have products. Those are the best altcoins in the long run and prices will go up, don't waste your time with new altcoins because most of them are scams.
Though I agree that top altcoins can be trusted we cant generalize new coins as worthless or shitcoins because there are also hidden gem on it however its hard to spot on what could it be.

Just take time searching and dig deeper in order to find it, on the other hand if you want to be on the safe side then choose the top coins.
Yub! I still have confidence in altcoin. However, only those coins that I already did a lot of researches about! It's right to have more belief on Big coin than altcoin. Though, altcoin is the coin that can have the potential to raise double, triple or even multiple times of its original price. Investing in altcoin is risker, but, the more risks, the more profits.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 01:50:19 PM

Altcoin will still be a good investment option to make a profit, but to get profit, you need to choose the best altcoins and have money. I believe in altcoins but only in altcoins in the top 100 coinmarketcap, with me they are the best altcoins

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:55:59 PM

The best altcoins for payments should have fast transaction speed and very cheap transaction fee too, here are few good altcoins I think will fit this area

1. Litecoin
2. Ripple
3. Stellar
Doge coin will also be a great option. Its transaction speed is very fast and its fee is also very cheap. Dogecoin deserves to be one of the altcoins we can invest in and expect profits from it
Yeah, doge and other coins listed above always have their place in the market cause they are popular in every exchange but also fast. Tho, other than that, I don't think they need to be increased so high just for profit.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:27:06 PM

I always had faith on the cryptocurrency because it is totally a new concept of money which is going to be overally accepted world-wide in the recent future or may be in the later. Many countries are also withdrawn the ban that has imposed on it by the head bank of the country. Recently India already done this.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:52:07 PM

At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies

For me, a lot of altcoins still have their potential in the market and we could still see a lot of altcoins in the market that have a high market where we could easily earn a profit. Investing in these altcoins might actually be more profitable when it comes to trading even compared to bitcoin. In the past year, I've been doing trading and doing my research before investing in an exchange and trade altcoins in the market could actually give you profit on a daily basis when trading altcoins for short term investments.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:08:24 PM

1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
you don't need to be in the dark web to actually spend your cryptos, there are so many stores that accept cryptos as their payment options. if there is necessary then you are free to buy anything with cryptos

2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
bitcoin, there is no other choice in my local stores, so i choose bitcoin for my main payment. it's easier to use and widely accepted in other countries as well besides of ethereum of course

3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
it does but you have to picky about which one you should invest

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:45:47 PM

Altcoins gives more opportunities than Bitcoin in crypto space, there are more ways to make money with altcoins than Bitcoin, the only thing with Bitcoin is that it's the perfect choice for trading, you can earn altcoins by Airdrop hunting or projects promotions

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:17:47 PM

I believe in altcoins - it is like a stakes for companies, all who have stakes can influence on project! and if project is successful - everyone want to have stakes of this project!
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:27:10 PM

I believe in altcoins - it is like a stakes for companies, all who have stakes can influence on project! and if project is successful - everyone want to have stakes of this project!

Yeah but there are good and bad companies. It's hard to find out which company to trust in. Going for the altcoins with the biggest market cap would be one way to look for them. I still believe in alt coins but the market is huge and there have been plenty of really bad investments.

A well diversified portfolio in crypto currencies should definitely contain more than just BTC and ETH. Always good to spread out your investments.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:17:44 PM

Considering, the present situation of things in crypto market. One will, or may conclude that altcoin has lot of lacuna these days. But the present situation of things has a negative effect on Bitcoin and definitely on the altcoins.
I will like to share little of my experience of altcoins. Altcoins has in no small way be a blessing to me. Trading altcoins doesn't really brings in good cash like that, but it still pays alot. It made me to resign from my day job. And be a full altcoins trader.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:41:47 AM

Of course, I still believe in altcoins in this market, but only in the top altcoins in this market such as ETH, NEO, LINK, XLM ... these are the best altcoins and products. In the future, these altcoins will continue to grow with Bitcoin and bring more profits to long-term investors

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:26:15 PM

Of course, I still believe in altcoins in this market, but only in the top altcoins in this market such as ETH, NEO, LINK, XLM ... these are the best altcoins and products. In the future, these altcoins will continue to grow with Bitcoin and bring more profits to long-term investors
the sure thing is, I really believe in popular altcoin as mentioned. however, I do not give this trust to all types of altcoin. Well, for some new altcoins, I'm still very selective about it. however, the new altcoin is very vulnerable to scammers

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 09:03:59 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2020, 04:23:15 PM by Leonardo7

I was giving up on altcoins until KAi and some good y DEFI tokens come into the scene. Ethereum, ADA, and some others. I have been trading altcoin and this days very profitable. This is the best time to be alive. I hope the party last.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:23:51 PM

Yes I believe in altcoin specially now many altcoins are continue on rising and they will start the bull because of the hype of the defi I just do it for scalping to gain more funds you must know how the markets play so you can join on them but still I'm loyal on bitcoin I adviced that look on some defi coin if you want an altcoin to hold.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:34:00 PM

There are just a lot of altcoins and most of them are definitely useless and wasting of time. Maybe it can be the main reason for losing people their confidence in altcoins. However l still have confidence in altcoins, but not all of them as you above mentioned in top altcoins. Like BNB and ETH are always reliable by investors, no doubt they will be also the best. They are the best choices for long term investment, l think also that they will bring good profit to their investors in the future.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:39:50 PM

the sure thing is, I really believe in popular altcoin as mentioned. however, I do not give this trust to all types of altcoin. Well, for some new altcoins, I'm still very selective about it. however, the new altcoin is very vulnerable to scammers

The altcoins are not at the receiving end, but the investors. However, there are still very promising new altcoins. There are now many of them in the crypto market and you can easily select the good ones out of them; by their team, product, whitepaper and roadmap. Also, by ere glancing through the community of some of these projects, you would have known the outcoe.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:53:06 AM

I trade altcoins but not all of them so basically I have confidence to trade selected coins. There are people who asking me how I pick altcoins that I will trade? It is simple by validating the trend first and checking the market capitalization and the daily volume. I usually trade altcoins that are belong in top 50 market capitalization in the coinmarketcap.com because those coins can be considered as reliable and not part of those shitcoins in different market exchanges.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:59:02 AM

I would prefer to use coins that has lowest transaction fee and fast transfer speed, litecoin, dogecoin, ripple, metacoin and others, there are many altcoins that will survive in future no matter what but some will die unexpectedly, the best altcoin for trading is NEO, can't say for others

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:15:47 PM

My confidence in altcoin is long gone. Bitcoin is my recommended assets, altcoin doesn't give me much joy investing. Am always at the loosing side each time I invested on altcoin.
Altcoin that I have in my portfolio is not giving me joy rather its making me more worried of the steady declining of their price. Am deeply saddened each time I remember my whole investment with them.
I pray the upcoming bull season will affect altcoin. If not, am at a big mess (sobs)
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:10:29 PM

1. Yes, I can use cryptocurrencies for general life shopping necessary if it is convenient.
2. Anything that fast but have a low fee too, stable price also a plus.
3. Yes, I think you should invest in when the market at sorry bleak state.
4. A universal food service/delivery that uses strictly cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: