Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64805 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:14:28 PM

We couldn't care less if he was helping other coins, it was pretty shaddy if he was using ctz's twitter to do it instead of his own account, and I doubt calling him on it has anything to do with why he left. He said it straight out no instant success and huge community no massive donations... seems kind of obvious to me he wanted to make some quick money so he offered to be the face/public relations dev for someones coin and bailed when he realized there was some work involved.

I thought we had a great start happening and were all set to really start growing after pow.

placebo still hasn't gotten a hold of me about the premine and donations, we were already cutting him a ton of slack for pushing a obviously untested coin/block chain on us... none of us gave him a hard time about the pos starting early which proves it was untested.

team AC say's they're pretty busy and don't have time to help, I'll make a new forum post shortly requesting some urgent help. I am willing to donate some of my ctz towards the cause and hope I'm not the only one, if we can get a nice bounty together for the new dev it'll be that much easier to find someone.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:16:50 PM

Look at the price romancoin it's copycat of CTZ.
CTZ will be next. I wouldn't sell below 6 sat.
If you remove sell orders price will up. I gonna buy a bit more at 2 sat.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:27:16 PM

Look at the price romancoin it's copycat of CTZ.
CTZ will be next. I wouldn't sell below 6 sat.
If you remove sell orders price will up. I gonna buy a bit more at 2 sat.

yup, notice how people are still wanting to buy them up at 1-2 sat?  lol I bought another mill yesterday at 2 Smiley

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:39:11 PM

I started a new thread to find some help, If you find any help or news please post it. I can't see why this would be a hard to pick up for the right dev.

not sure if we'll need a wallet update at the end of pow or not... if anyone figures that out please give us a heads up Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637547.new#new

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:24:05 PM

keep on voting at allcoin.com Smiley

if we run in to any issues at the end of pow we will deal with it, So far the mining is running smoothly and I'm still receiving pos Smiley so A OK so far, I will gladly donate some of my ctz if I don't receive the premine and will probably add to it if we need to.

if anyone is doing work on an android wallet, webpage, sub reddit or anything of the kind please let me know and we'll see what we can do for a bounty.

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:41:55 PM

if we run in to any issues at the end of pow we will deal with it, So far the mining is running smoothly and I'm still receiving pos Smiley so A OK so far, I will gladly donate some of my ctz if I don't receive the premine and will probably add to it if we need to.

if anyone is doing work on an android wallet, webpage, sub reddit or anything of the kind please let me know and we'll see what we can do for a bounty.

I hope placebo keep his words and will pass the torch to you.

Do you really think that there is much left out of those 9,000,000 pre-mine? How do you think that we get on that exchange... I will do the calculation how much of the pre-mine is left -oh, ok, one thing $1 per hour that i have worked on the coin, so that will be around $200 (or 15,000,000 CTZ at current price), oeps, that means that i even don't have any left, and the community own me 6,000,000?

There was also a exchange that i paid, and it was you that was owner of the exchange, and we got listed and a few days later you are planning to close it, so please return that amount to the new owner, thanks.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:24:13 PM

so your going from "if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account."

to now you want more??  if thats how your choosing to be thats up to you, but good luck getting any more ctz's out of us.

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:32:40 PM

so your going from "if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account."

to now you want more??  if thats how your choosing to be thats up to you, but good luck getting any more ctz's out of us.

Not that i have received a lot of coins, isn't it. That was again a reaction from some smart ass that things that he has the right to talk. 250,000 CTZ was given to his exchange and one day later, he said we will stop it, i will give you your coins back, still waiting for those coins for weeks.

I hope Nekomata  keep his word and finally give his 250,000 CTZ back to the new DEV.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:49:26 PM

I've got to head to work, the premine is up to you placebo, I'm not going to make a fuss over it. your choice... I'll do my best with the 15+ mill I already have and any help from the community when the time comes.

any promises others made to you they didn't make them to me. so I'm not sure why Nekomata would owe anything to the coin

hopefully we can stay on bittrex until at least after pow finish's to give us time to prove ourselves, I'm doing my best to round up some btc for trading after it's pure pos.

Have a good day/evening people, I'll be back after work

WAVES
jamestown2035

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:05:43 AM

Do you really think that there is much left out of those 9,000,000 pre-mine? How do you think that we get on that exchange... I will do the calculation how much of the pre-mine is left -oh, ok, one thing $1 per hour that i have worked on the coin, so that will be around $200 (or 15,000,000 CTZ at current price), oeps, that means that i even don't have any left, and the community own me 6,000,000?

There was also a exchange that i paid, and it was you that was owner of the exchange, and we got listed and a few days later you are planning to close it, so please return that amount to the new owner, thanks.

Nobody forced you to give up on your own coin, in fact, I'm sure most preferred you hadn't.   Regarding the community owing you the 6M, what about the people who invested thousands of dollars into your project only to see you rage quit because things weren't going your way.  I believe you owe them much more than the 6M coins.   

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:15:05 AM

Nobody forced you to give up on your own coin, in fact, I'm sure most preferred you hadn't.   Regarding the community owing you the 6M, what about the people who invested thousands of dollars into your project only to see you rage quit because things weren't going your way.  I believe you owe them much more than the 6M coins.   

Indeed, i will give the rest of the pre-mine coins to the person that take it over,and REALLY take it over and put the same amount of time and work in it, like me.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:21:14 AM

Grin I get the feeling many here around are not older then 12...to many clowns around.
his coin needs to ripe and it will.
The quick money times with new coins are over and hopefully will stay over. However, the dev deserves his part for the work one way or the other & he didn't disappear and change account like some others. Let the man go his way.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dreambox700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:09:52 AM

Indeed, i will give the rest of the pre-mine coins to the person that take it over,and REALLY take it over and put the same amount of time and work in it, like me.

It is best to keep doing the coin, not acting like a child.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:29:52 AM

Hi guys,

It's been a while we havent checked in this btctalk thread. I saw some unanswered questions and some fud, so i'd thought I would address them

Careful   it looks like suchpool.pw is on the old wallet       different block count then the rest of network   ..you've been warned

We updated as soon as we were told.

Is ctz.suchpool.pw down?

It's alright it was just main page probably due to heavy traffic
no no, it is DOWN. and they need to change server. it ALWAYS going down. It is unstable
My miner switched to backup pool
Thats the main reason why such has x10 hash then dedicated. cos of shitty server.
They must to fix it or die.

Shitty server? We handle a ton of traffic, and under heavy load sometimes we have to white out the front-ends. We really do have a multiple dedicated server cluster (9 servers  and counting), but sometimes things get out of hand. Shit happens as they say.

We think the forks that happened might have been related to routing issues between our servers and some other nodes we sync from. It has been resolved a while ago.

http://ctz.suchpool.pw/  what kind of person runs this I load my power onto the pool leave for two hours come back and see my power being rejected I will be blasting on my community forums and twitter not to use this shit

Never heard about ddos? Can't block them all eh..

Seems they are on the wrong wallet.  i was on there also for about 5 minutes, then jumped to dedicated.  I noticed the inconsistencies in the payout per day and knew something was up.

Wallet was updated as soon as we were told by the devs.

looks like once again suchpool being attacked and someone
playing games with x11 coins blockchains

That happens on coin launches. However, we now use different stratums to isolate the launches from the regular pools. Attacks will be less noticeable if they ever occur from now on.

Thank you all, and join us up on http://CTZ.SuchPool.pw !

In case of any issue, y'all know you can email us, our address is plastered everywhere!
admin@suchpool.pw

We now added a support panel at http://Support.SuchPool.pw

We also have our irc channel #SuchPool on freenode, that you can come and ask in if you have any question.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
liominer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:55:18 AM

Some ppl work, some ppl invest.

Abitually who invest do not work, why here should be different ?
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:31:12 PM

Do you know why we are disable on bittrex Undecided

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:37:19 PM

Do you know why we are disable on bittrex Undecided

It looks like wallets issue

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:03:38 PM

omg, i've got quite a mess from suchpool in my wallet,
and now i can't get which thread i'm on.
what's the latest wallet version ?

The latest wallet version is the one that you can download on the first page. It should be  1.0.0.0a
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:04:27 PM

The good part is, now the coin is worthless, i just need to get that multipool deal and it will move to 8 sats or so.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:06:13 PM

Citizens to the moon!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: