Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:17:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64803 times)
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:02:00 PM

Yeahh, you can buy all your shitcoins  Grin  it's so hilarious... you a really sick, man!

Kiss

Maybe, maybe not. People are interested in making money, and when they suddenly see something nice (look at Saturn coin) then people will stat buying. Maybe a really sick man, but maybe very rich too. I would say, keep on selling Wink

You are one hell of a douchebag mate... dont you feel any shame??

You threw the towel in the ring a few days ago... And now your buying because a new dev. is chosen?

You destroyed your own coin.... whining there isnt much marketcap... the prices were low... we needed investors... etc etc... and because that didnt happen... you threw in the towel.... such a kid...

Well we shouldve know this was happening... Placebo still is the nr 1 coinwhore on btctalk Wink
EverydayOutlaw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:38:43 PM

I'm just a small fish, having only scraped up about 80k between pool mining and cheap buys, so I know my opinion is similarly lightweight.
That being said...

I appreciate the work that placebo and the other OGs put in. It sucks that the fucking drama llama took a shit all over things, but hey, it is what it is. Thanks guys, CTZ wouldn't be here at all otherwise.

To the new dev/devteam, I hope you guys are ready to do what's needed to better our tenuous foothold in the crypto market.
I'm not selling anytime soon, and hope to be able to still invest money here and there when possible, because I believe in this coin and the unity it stands for.

Everyone else who plans on hanging in for the long haul, you're awesome too. Stick with it, and let's see where we can take it.

Stay high.

~Outlaw
Wolffish

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:16:12 PM

Yeah, douchebag, dream on to become rich  Grin You and this coin has lost all credibility...

I really hope, that some mad investor don't gonna finish you... cos even I know who you are and where to find you...
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:33:13 PM

Yeahh, you can buy all your shitcoins  Grin  it's so hilarious... you a really sick, man!

Kiss

Maybe, maybe not. People are interested in making money, and when they suddenly see something nice (look at Saturn coin) then people will stat buying. Maybe a really sick man, but maybe very rich too. I would say, keep on selling Wink

You are one hell of a douchebag mate... dont you feel any shame??

You threw the towel in the ring a few days ago... And now your buying because a new dev. is chosen?

You destroyed your own coin.... whining there isnt much marketcap... the prices were low... we needed investors... etc etc... and because that didnt happen... you threw in the towel.... such a kid...

Well we shouldve know this was happening... Placebo still is the nr 1 coinwhore on btctalk Wink

instead of asking what happened, read it for yourselves.

He was never really "out" he just said that to kill the price so he could by buy up 100's of millions at 1-2 sats a piece then have some other sucker do all the work for him.
 and if he had actually been clever he wouldn't have bragged about it in his own thread for the world to see, then I would have been the sucker making him rich.

so you can thank yourself for killing your own coin Placebo

you can help the sugar pill get rich if you want, But I wont have anything to do with it. I'll keep my 15 million coins honestly obtained as a keep sake and a reminder, and a huge thank you to everyone who helped this coin when we thought it was a good coin by an honest dev.  This is the last time you'll see me on here, If you guy's choose to continue thats your choice and I wish you the best.

Threatening me or OC wont make me take down any of my posts

and really you have 100's of millions of ctz and your only giving the "new" dev 10 mill??

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:40:25 PM

He was never really "out" he just said that to kill the price so he could by buy up 100's of millions at 1-2 sats a piece then have some other sucker do all the work for him.

Who said that i bought 100m at 1 -2 sats, there was even no 100M coins traded, I own 100M coins and in fact i didn't add any at 1-2 sats. So stop talking bullshit. Check the graphs, again a asshole remark from a asshole users that even didn't check the trading volumes.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:52:22 PM

Yep, this is serious problem... this Placebo guy is mentally sick... we need to send him to appointment with a psychiatrist!
He really needs a treatment and needs it asap!!!

I just left a comment on educoins wall don't know how busy edumoto is but they might be able to point us to someone who can help, I think it would be best (if we find a good dev) to just fork it straight into pure pos now... so we can move on.

we have to discuss what kind of bounty we can come up with for the new dev? I know we have a few big holders here as I am just a small fish and still have a pretty good chunk of ctz's, so if people want to see this coin make it to pure pos and be worth pushing on the markets we're going to need to pitch in.

if we get it done we could be seeing 40 sat easily with in a week or so of working pure pos

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mmm, 100,000,000 x 40sats, please go ahead  Grin

Edit: I will just sit down and relax, so i can take active community role, thanks.

lol so your sitting on 100 mill and can't be bothered to fix the coin/blockchain !? talk about a P.O.S

wow your really a piece of work aren't you.

Block chain is already fixed some time ago. But please go ahead, you can do the work. Btw you know that POS needs to start BEFORE POW is finished else your coin has problems, check SYNC, check other coins, but it looks like you didn't know that Smiley

Edit: Yes 100,000,000 or who do you think that was buying on the exchange?

OK there, sugar pill...

Take care everyone

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
acejudas

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:36:51 AM

Almost time for pure POS! so excited for the future of this coin. Now I just need Bittrex to release my coins lol
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:38:32 AM

Almost time for pure POS! so excited for the future of this coin. Now I just need Bittrex to release my coins lol
great to see hash rates are back up on the coin!

Any one know when bittrex will release our coins and we can trade?

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:19:29 AM

Ready for the moon!!! Less then 3000 blocks away from pure POS.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:41:32 AM

Some increasing buy support, and less sell support, looks like we are back in business.
canej

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:48:27 AM

Some increasing buy support, and less sell support, looks like we are back in business.

Placebo :- you seem to know more about this coin than others. What is happening with bittrex? Why is coin disabled there? Any of the devs working on getting this resolved?
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:50:20 AM

Placebo :- you seem to know more about this coin than others. What is happening with bittrex? Why is coin disabled there? Any of the devs working on getting this resolved?

Of course, it is my  coin Cheesy There was a double speed attack, and my DEV contacted Bittrex, but i believe he didn't receive any feedback yet, i will ask for a update later tonight. The fun should start when we are in POS, a new website will be developed, and some talks are still going on for a multipool.
canej

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:54:20 AM

Of course, it is my  coin Cheesy There was a double speed attack, and my DEV contacted Bittrex, but i believe he didn't receive any feedback yet, i will ask for a update later tonight. The fun should start when we are in POS, a new website will be developed, and some talks are still going on for a multipool.

Ok great appreciate the feedback! Hope all goes well after the POW! As they say to the mooonnnnn....
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:00:41 AM

Ok great appreciate the feedback! Hope all goes well after the POW! As they say to the mooonnnnn....

Yes, i hope it too Smiley Still some nice plans in the pipeline, but it all takes time, a lot of time Smiley From the start of Citizencoin i always said, this most be a coin in the Top 100 coins at least, now we are a little far away from it Smiley but the price should move higher, i think 25 sats is certainly possible, certainly when POS starts and more and more services are added.
canej

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:05:26 AM

Yes, i hope it too Smiley Still some nice plans in the pipeline, but it all takes time, a lot of time Smiley From the start of Citizencoin i always said, this most be a coin in the Top 100 coins at least, now we are a little far away from it Smiley but the price should move higher, i think 25 sats is certainly possible, certainly when POS starts and more and more services are added.

As a support of this coin must say is been hard to get information on it. Like how POW works and what is POS? How does stake work? Why is getting a multipool good for the coin? What are time lines (estimations as I know you can never be exact delays change time lines.)

Any suggestions to get good info how this all works? To a non techie?

thanks
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:10:02 AM

Ready for the moon!!! Less then 3000 blocks away from pure POS.

POW ending doesn't mean a thing now, recent coins that went pure pos did continue to drop to be forgotten...Wake up man, pos hype is done, you need something more to boost ur coin, something original. Even anon hype is starting to die cause people realize it's just promises to do a quick buck...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:14:47 AM

Multipool:

Means that people will turn their miners on the multipool, this multipool mine other coins and will dump those coins on the market and with this amount of money Citizencoins will be bought. So how more people are using a CTZ multipool, how more other coins are being mine and how more CTZ can be bought, so meaning higher prices.

The POS started during POW, that is not so strange, as some coins has the same, also it is good to secure the network, as people will be staking before POW is ended. This means that the total number of coins that was original something like 933,000,000 during POW, will be less, it seems that it will come out at 725,000,000

You should have some stake coins when you leave your wallet open, this is 0.1%  daily. So this should mean that those 725M coins will be 725M + 0.01% every day

The number of coins is not too much when you check that other coins have a bigger number of coins, in fact when there is just one big investor he could buy all the coins for only $4500 (at least if all the people were planning to sell at 1sat)

Future plans:

Website needs to be updated, needs  to be more professional.

Trying to get a multipool, maybe create one by ourself.

that are the two main topics.

canej

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:12:06 AM

Multipool:

Means that people will turn their miners on the multipool, this multipool mine other coins and will dump those coins on the market and with this amount of money Citizencoins will be bought. So how more people are using a CTZ multipool, how more other coins are being mine and how more CTZ can be bought, so meaning higher prices.

The POS started during POW, that is not so strange, as some coins has the same, also it is good to secure the network, as people will be staking before POW is ended. This means that the total number of coins that was original something like 933,000,000 during POW, will be less, it seems that it will come out at 725,000,000

You should have some stake coins when you leave your wallet open, this is 0.1%  daily. So this should mean that those 725M coins will be 725M + 0.01% every day

The number of coins is not too much when you check that other coins have a bigger number of coins, in fact when there is just one big investor he could buy all the coins for only $4500 (at least if all the people were planning to sell at 1sat)

Future plans:

Website needs to be updated, needs  to be more professional.

Trying to get a multipool, maybe create one by ourself.

that are the two main topics.

This is really helpful thank you...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:18:38 AM

UP 400% NOW.... EXPECT AT LEAST 10 SATS WHEN POW IS FINISHED. (At least i hope:)) and then we will have some citizens on the moon Cheesy
Scynthetic

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:43:25 AM

I've had coins in my wallet for close to two weeks and I still haven't seen a stake yet.  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: