Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 11818 times)
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 06:27:11 PM

Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?

all altcoins have risks, no effect on new altcoins or old altcoins because the risks we accept are the same. but we have to be smarter when buying any altcoin, we have to sell it at the right time before the altcoin we have bought will go down again. so what we need to understand is when is the right time to buy and when is the right time to resell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 06:56:50 PM

all altcoins have risks, no effect on new altcoins or old altcoins because the risks we accept are the same. but we have to be smarter when buying any altcoin, we have to sell it at the right time before the altcoin we have bought will go down again. so what we need to understand is when is the right time to buy and when is the right time to resell.
We cannot determine with certainty to buy and sell at the right time because the market is basically unpredictable, even for new and old altcoins will move against the market price in general so there is potential for losses when the market goes up, maybe for the market. price. The top 10 altcoins are doing well so far.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 05:13:51 AM

investing to new coins and tokens is always risky, keep in mind that you need to be vigilant to these new coins. research the token you token interest of, is it good? is the team behind trusting, these thing will always be challenge to us investors when it comes down to these things

For security reason, all new coins are suspicious for me, i dont know them and i will put capital inside them, as simple as that.
Even deep research will not enough for me since the time did not yet  proove how good they are.

I better put my investment in old token trending like BNB or Solana, they are have proof their power in the a ruthless crypto market.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:13:11 AM

investing to new coins and tokens is always risky, keep in mind that you need to be vigilant to these new coins. research the token you token interest of, is it good? is the team behind trusting, these thing will always be challenge to us investors when it comes down to these things

For security reason, all new coins are suspicious for me, i dont know them and i will put capital inside them, as simple as that.
Even deep research will not enough for me since the time did not yet  proove how good they are.

I better put my investment in old token trending like BNB or Solana, they are have proof their power in the a ruthless crypto market.
I feel really problematic for a lot of people because they are based solely on other people's worth and judgment and don't have their own judgments about the market.
And that's why they feel nostalgic with new coins, and they will always be newbies in this field if they can't judge the problem themselves.
This market has a lot of new projects appearing, but it must be clear about it, because if you only look at the profit without evaluating other factors such as features, team, capabilities, ... that would be a failure.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:17:05 AM

it depends on how you choose to manage your investment. i do my investment depending on the marketcap of the new token, the  trading volume and the community behind the project. also, i try to investigate the team behind the project. with this i believe that i have enough information to use. if none of these criteria matches my choice on that project. i move to another. also i nvest what i can loose.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:53:56 AM

Currently there are too many projects and new coins so there are already more than 10k available on coinmarketcap, it's hard to know if the new coins are real or later a scam, but the easiest way is to look at the community on telegram, twitter, linkedin and so on, as long as the community is active then I think this is a serious project.
herizal85

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 10:30:40 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2021, 10:41:21 AM by herizal85

I think the risk is definitely there if we want to invest in a token, especially since the token was developed by an unclear developer and for sure we will lose our assets.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 11:05:43 AM

Any investment assumes that you have thoroughly analyzed the project and all the opportunities that it can give you. Why not invest in new coins, remembering to wisely allocate your funds to more time-tested projects.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 11:50:32 AM

Well, I can say it is good if you know how to jump in and jump out the market at the right time.
The only way one succeeds with this jump in and jump out strategy of yours is if one were a creator of a group that gives out signals. Otherwise one would continue to lose cash attempting to aim entry and exit points. What most pump and dump groups do is that the person who calls the shot or provides the signals buys first before telling the group to buy or sell off. By so doing, they would be in massive gain immediately the group members begin to buy in. It's a simple trick. Those who don't sell off immediately the call is made become the ultimate losers as they will be buying the dump ignorantly. The best way to buy new coins is to check for projects with utility, and not hype. Hype comes and goes but utility and standard remain, even if project runs into a hitch those with utility normally bounce back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Stunzz

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 12:40:23 PM

Always remember that most crypto investments are all risky even in bitcoin no one can tell if for how long this bitcoin will have such high value new or old coins theres always a risk you can select most trusted old coins and diversify your investments instead.

I second this, and that is why it is advised not to invest more than you can afford to lose in case your trade goes haywire @OP

However, DYOR and choose wisely.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 01:36:30 PM

If anyone is afraid of risk, then we must understand that the money we save in banks is also at risk, even money under the pillow is also at risk. The risks are of course various types from hacking, to being robbed directly. Crypto is of course high risk because it can be hacked and can drop up to 100% or become a scam, the best way is to divide our money into many types of investments, including investing in many altcoins to make it safer.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:13:28 PM

If you made investments it's very risky, You may also gain good profit from the ICO. Depends on luck, actually before joining any ICO we need to do a lot of research. If the project is legit then it's good to make an investment but if not stay away.

If you buy a new coin that is listed a few days ago, I don't think it's a bad investment. If you buy from some top-rated exchange, Than there is a chance that you can able to make a good profit. Most of the new coins are get listed by Kucoin. It's one of my favorite exchanges. Whenever a coin gets listed at Kucoin there is a huge pump happen.

We all know, High-risk high reward. So if anyone wants to make a good amount of money, He needs to take a good risky also. Most of the time I like to buy new coins from some good exchange like Kucoin, Binance, Okex etc. This strategy works for me
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:39:13 PM

It is definitely so risky to invest in any cryptocurrencies whether its a establish or newly under-develop tokens so always keep in mind that before entering in cryptoworld and investing especially in new and under-develop project that do a deep researching in order to avoid loses of important funds.

jack wira

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 05:22:54 PM

Every coin and token that we invest is all risky, especially new coins, as well as the background of the company, which is not very well known, except by the developer or his team who are honest and willing to make a big breakthrough to pump the coin.  But that's all according to your beliefs, bro.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 05:29:08 PM

If anyone is afraid of risk, then we must understand that the money we save in banks is also at risk, even money under the pillow is also at risk. The risks are of course various types from hacking, to being robbed directly. Crypto is of course high risk because it can be hacked and can drop up to 100% or become a scam, the best way is to divide our money into many types of investments, including investing in many altcoins to make it safer.
Agree .. even we should not put our money in one basket. Whatever it is, all investments are risky. That's why there is a saying that invest according to what you can afford to lose. So here it is emphasized that there is no safe word. We have to understand all the risks and how we can minimize the risks, there is knowledge.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:10:11 PM

I think all cryptocurrencies have the same risk, both old coins and new coins, but if done with the right technique it can minimize large losses later, therefore research is very important to optimize the investment that we will do,

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
isabellel2

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:19:38 PM

Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
You will be at risk when investing in any cryptocurrency but if you invest in a project that is new and does not have a solid foundation and has existed for a long time, the risk will definitely be higher than those The project was popular and many users . I rarely invest in new projects because it always involves extremely high risks for me and I only invest in projects that have come a long way and my main purpose is to keep and long-term storage that's why it's my investment choice.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[CD3D]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
DeFi & Gaming, meet Play. Trade. Hold. WIN.
www.cd3d.app
Matteorsini

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 07:42:30 PM

All investments you do always involves risks. Whether how small or big it is, it's still a risk. You should always do your research. Focus on altcoin projects with real utility and good fundamentals.

I can suggest one very good project - Stakenet with its native currency XSN. It aims to make every transaction fast, smooth, scalable, almost fee less and virtually secured over the Lightning Network and Connext. Please check it out.
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 07:48:51 PM

Actually it really depends on the project you are thinking of investing into. Because this warning doesn't mean that you should never trust new projects in the market. One thing you should and actually must do first is to read the whitepaper of a project. Because it will help you have a lot of information about the project. You can make a healthy decision only like this. Otherwise, it would be no different than gambling with your money.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 08:12:35 PM

I think all cryptocurrencies have the same risk, both old coins and new coins, but if done with the right technique it can minimize large losses later, therefore research is very important to optimize the investment that we will do,

Research is very important indeed, with the right skills on how to separate good and bad assets, the chance of pursuing your investment either new or old coin is still possible, there are many traders who knows how to sort and find those hidden coin that have good potentials, buying and investing is more profitable if you know how to address the right developers and the project that they are introducing.

Actually it really depends on the project you are thinking of investing into. Because this warning doesn't mean that you should never trust new projects in the market. One thing you should and actually must do first is to read the whitepaper of a project. Because it will help you have a lot of information about the project. You can make a healthy decision only like this. Otherwise, it would be no different than gambling with your money.
Going inside the project and the intension of helping the industry, new projects always have this you need to read more and focus your time on the progress that the project is providing. If the team is really delivering what they've written from their road map, giving them the chance is possible to bring you good success.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: