Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 11818 times)
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 08:21:44 AM

Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
It is hard to know whether to invest or not. If you invest in those you must stare at graphs all day long because after pumping they plunge significantly. It can be profitable if you invested new coin beforehand rather than just betting that it will rise on its first day. Make reasonable decisions not to regret for.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:44:32 AM

risk or not that's how you choose the new coin. because what I know is that if you choose a good coin / token, you will definitely not be at risk. this is just a strategy about choosing the good and the best at this time, because there are so many new tokens that fail or have no potential. so you have to be on the lookout for it
New coins despite having assuring partners to backup behind the project or anything like that honestly doesn't always guarantee the safety of investment, it's like how startup works, new projects prone to fail but once the project you invested make it, you can get big profit. otherwise if the risk outweigh the profit none of us gonna invest in a new projects. in a nutshell, all new projects have higher risk than the long existing coins.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:56:45 AM

Many people find that investing in new altcoin is too risky if done in the long term. As long as the market hype is good enough investor will get a decent profit but if investor decide to secure their capital then that's when the price get out of control.

True, but new Altcoins must also be seen very carefully at this time, because there are also those that the team no longer cares about when the token is already circulating in the market, because not all new Altcoins are at risk even though on average have a large risk, for example very closely everyone can see the case of the Amepay token which had dropped when it was listed in the market, but after a few months the token had a very good price increase because investors saw the team that was actively developing projects in a more serious direction.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 12:09:17 PM

I should say , yes at the moment. However, the risk can be minimized doing due diligence and own research before investing. Even if we feel everything is good about the project, more buy or sell decisions can be taken after certain time interval.
At least altcoins have reached 3 years in their journey to say they are suitable for purchase. remember if we buy at a time like now most of the bull market has indeed experienced fantastic increases. however this is a short term trade. not a long term investment. big dumps in the previous year provided so many data that failed when there was market instability. mostly decreased by up to 80%

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:56:54 AM

This is indeed a risk. Platforms that aren't running yet. Low trading volume. Trust that is still not that great. this can be an indicator that it is very risky to invest. there is already plenty of evidence that the new altcoin is a fraudulent project by percentage. You have to really be more selective in choosing in order to get a profit on this investment. for 3 years this has been a lesson for me

You gave those factors which very informtive in terms of picking or sorting projects to invest your money, with those info
you'll be able to assess much easier.

Thinking of taking some risk buying new coin and keeping some faith that luck will be on your side, it's same with gambling
where you are waiting for something that unsure, all relied with your knowledge and your big nerve to embrace whatever happens.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:09:49 PM

I personally am not interested in investing in new coins and I stay away because of the very big risk for now, where many fraudulent projects are offered for many reasons when they have already made enough money.  invest in coins that have shown their performance, don't have to be bitcoin and ETH, take a look at cake, sfp, OGN I think the value is stable for now
According to my statistics, your reasoning is a fairly common reason for many people when they are asked about new altcoins and tokens, scams are happening too much and bad team makes new projects less attractive, advertised a lot and listed but in the end the liquidity was too poor and no one dared to invest, that's what I see with new projects. However, sometimes the rewards are worth like the names you say, invest in them early, the profits are huge, only suitable for people with in-depth knowledge and can take risks, not suitable for me and you

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:46:54 PM

It is inevitable to have a dump on a coin/token because once a investor whale or trader earns, the price will actually fall so it just depends on the holders if they know a coin has potential and if it is listed in a large exchanger you expect the price will not fall and the result will increase its price and many investors will buy that coin I know one of the reasons why a coin suddenly dumps is also due to the excessive size of the allocation to airdrops and others when weak holder immediately sells it to make money.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 02:02:23 PM

This is indeed a risk. Platforms that aren't running yet. Low trading volume. Trust that is still not that great. this can be an indicator that it is very risky to invest. there is already plenty of evidence that the new altcoin is a fraudulent project by percentage. You have to really be more selective in choosing in order to get a profit on this investment. for 3 years this has been a lesson for me

yes, that's because the development of the new project is still not perfect, on the other hand there are still many stages that the team is working on, especially those that have been presented according to the project roadmap. So, I think this new project is more risky when compared to other top coins that are already established or proven to be able to survive for a long time in the crypto market especially for coins that are listed in the top 10 in the CMC market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 07:49:18 AM

Its always risky to invest your hard earned money into any business or investment because i think its even more risky to invest your money into forex than investing in crypto currency and im not tell you crypto currency is all safe and not risky but if you research and learn more about crypto currency then you should be able to find your way around it and make some money
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 08:02:51 AM

Whatever has to do with the new there will definitely be doubts to buy or participate not only new tokens or crypto, like we buy old things with new ones.
Buying old goods is guaranteed quality and proven efficacy because it has been around for a long time and is trusted, and new items we do not know the quality and benefits that will be obtained and of course we will check and investigate in detail, before buying so as not to regret and lose before buying.
and I illustrate that whatever is new with the old there must be a difference even though the goal is the same and the most important thing is to do research well and find accurate information to be convincing and so on.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 08:32:24 AM

My Funda is if the project is new and doing a token sale do not invest in that. I always try to earn tokens from a good token sale project. by working for them or joining their bounties etc. and whenever I invest I try to invest in successful and established projects. and if a token sale becomes successful and the dev progress the development according to their roadmap and proved to be authentic then I will invest in that new token too.
Recently I have invested in Safepal (SFT),  it is newly launch token for Safepal hardware wallet, and I think this will be a good investment for me in future.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:38:20 AM

If you are not experienced, do not do enough research, do not know enough about the project, of course it is risky. It pays off because it is already risky. It depends a bit on you and your experience.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:45:37 AM

It is quite risky if we choose a new altcoin because the concept is certainly still in the development stage. Trust doesn't exist yet. Low trading volume. New altcoins now carry a high level of risk. If you can see all the reviews provide data that most of the altcoins are potentially scams. the absence of supervision made the latcoin experience a decline in price. so now it's better to invest in clear altcoins

There is no truth about investment being risky or not. You say that new altcoins are risky investment, I see that most of tokens and coins I got (mostly from bounties) multiplied its price several times. And by new altcoins I mean those who were created/distributed/received during last 6-9 months. As well as I see old projects die every month.

A lot of people in this topic says that it is risky to invest in something new, while a lot of people in topic HoDL Pays Off Finally (and topics with similar content) confirm that holding pays off. Dilemma.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:56:34 AM

everything related to investment always has a risk. Investing in new coins is not free from risk, but please note that the risk is directly proportional to the potential returns obtained, otherwise known as "high risk, high return." This means that if you want a large potential return or investment return, you must be prepared to take a high risk. therefore it is necessary to pay attention to the risk and profit, if the risk is greater then leave.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:00:39 AM

It is too risky to invest in new crypto token / coin, but if it is have potential to become good player on its niche, why not trying to put small ammount on it ? Example : if i put $200 on sovryn project. There is a chance the sovryn project will lose, let say 80%. And when its really fail. You only lose $200. But if the project succeed, let say 20% success rate, your $200 have a chance to become $20K. And thats the beauty of emerging market.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 02:59:44 PM

different aspects as investors put on qualification as managing plan on terms with investment. one of those might be of one as the exchange of the coin/token that bonafide exchange helps on confidence as investors to put of funds on exchange to work with the trading.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 04:50:33 AM

everything related to investment always has a risk. Investing in new coins is not free from risk, but please note that the risk is directly proportional to the potential returns obtained, otherwise known as "high risk, high return." This means that if you want a large potential return or investment return, you must be prepared to take a high risk. therefore it is necessary to pay attention to the risk and profit, if the risk is greater then leave.

It is very true what you say. This risk can come at any time if taking action does not prioritize sufficient analysis or understanding of investment, let alone investments made in digital currencies, this is definitely a big risk if investors do not understand market conditions. But for someone who has the ability to understand market movements and charts, he will definitely get a big profit.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 06:46:44 AM

I don’t think risky if you’ve done your due diligence on the project and you think project has a potential.
Then that’s worth taking the risk if there’s any.
Investing in coins is like a business in which there’s risk to be conquered for rewards.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:16:06 AM

I don’t think risky if you’ve done your due diligence on the project and you think project has a potential.
Then that’s worth taking the risk if there’s any.
Investing in coins is like a business in which there’s risk to be conquered for rewards.
You have a point, but I guess from the word investment itself in digital currency world is that we can find also risk because you don't have assurance when that crypto coin be successfully included among the top cryptocoins in crypto market.Talking about project, this is where we can see how successfully each crypto coin after it was created, how the team handle the projects and other thing. It good to know everything about it,in order to be confident to get high profit in our investments.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:31:39 PM

Investing is already a risky thing, whether it is old or new coins, we should take the risk on it once we are investing kr trading. But for me, it is still good to invest on top ranked altcoins rather than new listed tokens. If you really want to invest on new projects, it is good to do it on pre-sale than buying on exchange/s.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: