Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:50:13 AM

SuchPool's Clean Water Coin Pool!

http://Water.SuchPool.pw

Here are some quick specs about our pools:

• 1% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout system
  • VARDIFF, Stratum Server
  • 24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
  • DDoS Protected
  • Clustered System to better distribute the load
  • Brand new hardware, Built by us
  • Raided SSDs to ensure maximal database performance and reliability
  • Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter
  • Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3352 and stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3352
Miners from EU can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3352

Our team is knowlegeable and can help you start mining. Just ask us!

Come mine now on http://Water.SuchPool.pw

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool

Thank you for your interest in our pool, we hope to see you soon!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigitalDrops

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

Our History and NEW market launch 2 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your CWC and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your CWC and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: CWC/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

The Symbol = WATER

<3
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:57:14 AM

Wallets   

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!y5oA1bST!O8iPdkmTLKSC_5G08iuWGPoytEr3K3MPSozEHt1CRBY
Mac: Soon no eta yet
Linux: Soon no eta yet

Excuse me but there is not wallet link when i clik i'm just on the main page of mega website

Go here amigo: https://mega.co.nz/#!y5oA1bST!O8iPdkmTLKSC_5G08iuWGPoytEr3K3MPSozEHt1CRBY

Password: RzPs58TUze5N48pxCFDSKbZcpnwMv

That should do the trick!

TY my friend!
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:59:17 AM

It works now but I lost 17k 50 minutes ago, they didn't show up in my wallet. Address was 100% right, what could be the problem??

Hey, I just sent you 17009 WATER (in 2 transactions) to the address on file, it seems the daemon refuses any transaction over 15k

Also I've manually sent the coins to everyone else, who's transaction was stuck.

If anyone is still having any kind of problem at http://water.hashing.at/ please let me know.

IRC: #hashing @ Freenode
email: support@hashing.at
tickets: http://help.hashing.at/

I sent more than that but it seems to have a rare error sending, one other pool admin had this issue once. I'll look into it ASAP, pretty sure its related to fees.

Please PM me if you have the problem again with how much you were trying to send and the error. Thanks

Thanks
Namun N

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:16:17 AM

I sent more than that but it seems to have a rare error sending, one other pool admin had this issue once. I'll look into it ASAP, pretty sure its related to fees.

Please PM me if you have the problem again with how much you were trying to send and the error. Thanks

Thanks

Had problems with 62k , 17k and 21k till now ... gonna test a manual payment later on and will let you know.
hilgi

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:21:56 AM

Two good launches this weekend, maybe we need to have all launches on water!  Tongue
DigitalDrops

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:24:12 AM

Anyone got a payout from hashing.at yet?

3000 WATER...

edi:  just arrived!:)

Wahoo!
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:39:40 AM

yup , if changed to X11 ASAP, that's will be awsome.

Yes, we are testing some things on X11, and we will fill everyone in on the development progress after launch. Just gotta focus on the launch for now Smiley

p.s. I'll be away at church for the next couple of hours, but I'll be trying to monitor the discussion on my phone. If you need immediate contact with us, email me at support@cleanwatercoin.org

See ya'll soon!!

So, you're thinking of switching to x11 and be POW/POS? Awesome, any updates?

666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:51:28 AM

yup , if changed to X11 ASAP, that's will be awsome.

Yes, we are testing some things on X11, and we will fill everyone in on the development progress after launch. Just gotta focus on the launch for now Smiley

p.s. I'll be away at church for the next couple of hours, but I'll be trying to monitor the discussion on my phone. If you need immediate contact with us, email me at support@cleanwatercoin.org

See ya'll soon!!

So, you're thinking of switching to x11 and be POW/POS? Awesome, any updates?

let's give some time to dev. team  for having a rest. they just did a big launch.
i'd like X11 too.
Palaxidon

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:52:35 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 02:04:39 AM by Palaxidon

I wish I could see the future... I would like to invest some but after so many IPO scams ...  Roll Eyes

This is the first time I have ever seen a signed IPO document for a registered company.  This is a good thing.  This is a registered charity how the fuck can it be a scam?  Have a proper read of the website.

People don't read anymore, but we've done our best to be transparent and honest with everyone.

Thanks for your positive comments Grin

I have read. And I agree with this guys strongly what they said at first page! Greediness are destroying all crypto coins and even bitcoin and old coins... There is never been a coin wich we can introduce as CWC. I have idea how we save this coin from disasters dumping and putting it in this mess what happening on exchanges right now. Time for non-profit Coin!

Listen here please.. Putting this great coin on any exchange market will destroy it! We need a plan!
Dont put this coin on exchange and nobody should have right to put it without Devs team agreement!

What if we make goals to rise fund from our pockets and from name of this coin! When we have rised the fund (wich gonna help like a charity with clean water and CWC coin donation), we start to achive the goals of this fund by providing clean water and donated CWC coins. We gonna chose the price for this coin in future with a very nice idea. For example: after first goals achived and we have helped people, we gonna ask price value for this nonprofit coin and from those people we have helped ofcourse. They can decide it! it can be anything what they decide.

This way we make a real FRIENDLY internet currency and currency for global charitys and non-Profit organizations , we can show people that we can make global currency in a good way! There is more things and ideas!! Transaction fees can be made to go for a non profit organizations and there can be computers running/colecting CWC fees for charitys and fund adresses.. etc etc (in future)

DigitalDrops

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:56:50 AM

https://www.cleanwatercoin.org/images/cleanwatercoin-ann-header.jpg
Subscribe To Our eMail List: CleanWaterCoin.org
Visit our website and subscribe to our email list to get the latest updates and next steps for the Clean Water Coin Initiative.

p.s. Thank you everyone for a mostly stress-free launch Wink
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:04:11 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 03:12:59 AM by masterkiller

WATER has been listed at Coin-Swap.net

Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your WATER and BTC addresses in your profile.

Then you need to put in BOTH your WATER and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: WATER/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

The Symbol = WATER

<3

Ah gotcha, I'll try to do some routing magic tomorrow morning to fix this.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Palaxidon

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

I wish I could see the future... I would like to invest some but after so many IPO scams ...  Roll Eyes

This is the first time I have ever seen a signed IPO document for a registered company.  This is a good thing.  This is a registered charity how the fuck can it be a scam?  Have a proper read of the website.

People don't read anymore, but we've done our best to be transparent and honest with everyone.

Thanks for your positive comments Grin

I have read. And I agree with this guys strongly what they said at first page! Greediness are destroying all crypto coins and even bitcoin and old coins... There is never been a coin wich we can introduce as CWC. I have idea how we save this coin from disasters dumping and putting it in this mess what happening on exchanges right now. Time for non-profit Coin!

Listen here please.. Putting this great coin on any exchange market will destroy it! We need a plan!
Dont put this coin on exchange and nobody should have right to put it without Devs team agreement!

What if we make goals to rise fund from our pockets and from name of this coin! When we have rised the fund (wich gonna help like a charity with clean water and CWC coin donation), we start to achive the goals of this fund by providing clean water and donated CWC coins. We gonna chose the price for this coin in future with a very nice idea. For example: after first goals achived and we have helped people, we gonna ask price value for this nonprofit coin and from those people we have helped ofcourse. They can decide it! it can be anything what they decide.

This way we make a real FRIENDLY internet currency and currency for global charitys and non-Profit organizations , we can show people that we can make global currency in a good way! There is more things and ideas!! Transaction fees can be made to go for a non profit organizations and there can be computers running/colecting CWC fees for charitys and fund adresses.. etc etc (in future)
We can allready start funding on charity adress from our earnings on pool. We can make a big change in crypto world if we team up! We propably can also save the other coins on market this way Smiley

DakotaFred

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:12:06 AM

CWC has been listed at Coin-Swap.net

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your CWC and BTC addresses in your profile.

Then you need to put in BOTH your CWC and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: CWC/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

Contact Us

The Symbol = WATER

<3

Ah gotcha, I'll try to do some routing magic tomorrow morning to fix this.

Hey masterkiller, could you please read your PM and or check your support email address ?
666#666

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:19:07 AM

more active posts to this topic pls.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:23:11 AM

Selling 50K CleanWaterCoins now. Those who are interested just PM me with decent offers. Thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550911.msg5994353#msg5994353
endchat

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:30:17 AM

If anyone is still having problems with  payouts or anything else at http://water.hashing.at/ let me know.

IRC: #hashing @ Freenode
email: support@hashing.at
tickets: http://help.hashing.at/

I put in a support ticket...username endchatbuddy

I can see my dashboard, but trying to use my pin for payout or even resetting my pin via my password doesn't work whatsoever.

Help please.
Thanks
IntroVert

Activity: 265
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:32:22 AM

Am I the only one whose wallet can't sync?  Huh I have the conf file at the proper location. I have reinstalled and erased the content of Roaming\clearwatercoin multiple times. I even erased everything except the conf file and the wallet and no luck syncing.

My log is full with statements like these

IRC connect failed
IRC waiting 381 seconds to reconnect
trying connection 107.170.89.103:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 107.170.217.4:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 107.170.209.91:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 128.199.255.146:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 188.226.199.223:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  33ms

Are there any other nodes that can be used?

I appreciate any suggestions to resolve this problem.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:34:49 AM

Am I the only one whose wallet can't sync?  Huh I have the conf file at the proper location. I have reinstalled and erased the content of Roaming\cleanwatercoin multiple times. I even erased everything except the conf file and the wallet and no luck syncing.

My log is full with statements like these

IRC connect failed
IRC waiting 381 seconds to reconnect
trying connection 107.170.89.103:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 107.170.217.4:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 107.170.209.91:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 128.199.255.146:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 188.226.199.223:53591 lastseen=360064.6hrs
connection timeout
Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  33ms

Are there any other nodes that can be used?

I appreciate any suggestions to resolve this problem.

L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:35:55 AM

Got my PLC coins!!! I am so glad I did that! I only wish I did more. But now is the fun part.

So I read something about XII. As much as I love the CPU mining idea I hope SCRYPT stays. I wouldn't really be able to mine much at all if it were a total switch, pretty much non if SCRYPT doesn't stay  Undecided. Its not like I have much hash power all around.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: