Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195645 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
biohammer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:34:10 PM

The 13 btc PLC purchase after closing of the IPO doesn't look good ....Can the Dev show us the TX id of the deposit into escrow . This would show the time of the purchase and probably make the PLC investors feel better. I do believe this would be simple enough ....Since the big investor may not have purchased before the deadline.  I imagine you checked the time and didn't just take the investment at the other PLC purchasers expense..   In any event if this is not possible, or you screwed up and didn't check. I am glad to be part of this good example of what cryptos can do to better the world in which we live . Best Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:34:39 PM

WATER is 'Coin of the Day' at Coin-Swap.net!
NO FEES* all day!

WATER/BTC
WATER/DOGE

* As long as the order is completed today. Any orders processed today, buy or sell, will not have any fee associated with them. This will end at 12pm ET March 31, 2014.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your WATER and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: WATER/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:37:46 PM

is there an exchange im missing here? coinswap looks to have had less than .1 volume and bittrex looks like it only had .85 is there another exchange or is everyone holding?
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:40:29 PM

The 13 btc PLC purchase after closing of the IPO doesn't look good ....Can the Dev show us the TX id of the deposit into escrow . This would show the time of the purchase and probably make the PLC investors feel better. I do believe this would be simple enough ....Since the big investor may not have purchased before the deadline.  I imagine you checked the time and didn't just take the investment at the other PLC purchasers expense..   In any event if this is not possible, or you screwed up and didn't check. I am glad to be part of this good example of what cryptos can do to better the world in which we live . Best Regards

e6958489bf24f2326451e89ce84a6d12c1d3ada58a426068f537a7adfae797d0
jzcoins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:47:12 PM

Your PLC rules clearly stated that only investments received before the launch deadline would be included in the PLC. The transaction ID for the extra 13 BTC is time stamped 2 hours after launch and it should therefore NOT be counted. I'm sorry if this investor wanted to use Escrow, everyone else was trusting enough to invest without the need for this and used the methods which you listed on your launch page.

By you including this you have HALVED my return on investment.

You talk about not wanting to deceive users yet you are reneging on your own rules as it was clearly stated that all investments had to be made PRIOR to launch, and now you are making back-room deals with conveniently anonymous individuals. Why should he/she receive special treatment? This only suggests to everyone here that you have some connection with them.

I demand that you send the the rest of the coins I am owed according to YOUR OWN LAUNCH RULES.

If other investors feel the same, please agree.

+1

I couldn't have said it better myself.
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:48:16 PM

is there an exchange im missing here? coinswap looks to have had less than .1 volume and bittrex looks like it only had .85 is there another exchange or is everyone holding?

The coin just launched, so most will be holding until a larger exchange sees some action and sets a price floor/ceiling, and/or the first major climb to higher numbers hits. This coin has big potential, so I doubt anyone but the most impatient of miners will sell any significant amount for the chickenfeed prices we are seeing on those above-mentioned swaps.

You got to know when to hold em', and know when to fold em'. Considering we haven't even seen the first press run or even the first big first exchange launch, I think it is obvious what time it is.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
mrrtderp

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:06:35 AM

I'm not demanding the coins be sent, the investor probably would have dropped coins in either way and what's done is done.  Investor beware.  But I think the folks at CWC may have jeopardized the whole thing with this last minute behind the scenes deal.  The right thing to do would have been to tell the last minute "big money" to invest like everyone else, not give them special treatment that seriously effected the other EXTREMELY faithful investors who are playing by your rules.  It kind of makes you guys look like dicks, and that's not a super great image when you're trying to convince people you're in it for charity.  

The whole thing sounds fishy and ruins any sort of transparency and trust you might have had before now.  

This whole coin is about Charity and yet all these people complain about is their Investment and how much ROI they're making off it.

LOL
Swag

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:12:57 AM

Buying cwc, 10k = 0.05 btc.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:18:36 AM

Selling 40K CleanWaterCoins, PM me for decent offers.
How much are you looking for all of them?

40K WATER for 0.35 BTC
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:29:03 AM

I'm not demanding the coins be sent, the investor probably would have dropped coins in either way and what's done is done.  Investor beware.  But I think the folks at CWC may have jeopardized the whole thing with this last minute behind the scenes deal.  The right thing to do would have been to tell the last minute "big money" to invest like everyone else, not give them special treatment that seriously effected the other EXTREMELY faithful investors who are playing by your rules.  It kind of makes you guys look like dicks, and that's not a super great image when you're trying to convince people you're in it for charity.  

The whole thing sounds fishy and ruins any sort of transparency and trust you might have had before now.  

This whole coin is about Charity and yet all these people complain about is their Investment and how much ROI they're making off it.

LOL

People are here to make money, not to donate to charities. That is the brilliance of a charity coin that follows through with it's promises, it allows people to continue trying to make money and still feel good about it because they know a small portion of their coins goes towards something worthwhile. It gives the coin value, the process value, and sets new exciting precedents in fundraising circles! As long as it is energy efficient and the charity money reaches it's destination and does what it is supposed to do, it is a WIN-WIN for just about everyone involved.

Trade smart and you make money and help others while doing it. There are obviously MORE efficient ways to donate money to charity, but unless you are using your contributions as a tax-write off, you probably aren't doing it for the money. This way, you get a chance for a large return on your investment, and someone will get a little clean water because you tried.

This is a new way to bring money to those who need it by harnessing our desire to get rich quick. =) It really is a high-risk investor's dream come true. If it ends up becoming a "standard" in charity coins and remains stable in the long term, it may become a moderate to low risk investors dream come true as well.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:30:36 AM

So did anyone download and install the wallet that is listed in the first post of this thread?

Heads up:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f6ae1b3404fcc43b84e2c1d6af4b9c1320a621cdf89216bb9824ec14fe0ff70c/analysis/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:38:36 AM

LOL
Yeah it is ridiculous.

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:41:41 AM

I can't find anything indicating that those are dangerous, but I found several links to other threads talking about them because they pop up in lots of mining software. ALL of my wallets manage to set of an alarm and show false positives on multiple different software if I don't lower my security settings for them.

Someone please speak up if I am wrong about the non-threatening nature of the above reported returns.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
Xardas2014

Activity: 635

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:47:28 AM

Kaspersky isn't bothered
124C41

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:51:15 AM

There are 2 versions of the wallet floating around..

The one posted in the topic of the IRC chatroom is this one:
https://mega.co.nz/#!y5oA1bST!O8iPdkmTLKSC_5G08iuWGPoytEr3K3MPSozEHt1CRBY

It is clean
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3128f3fb049dd8b4c0a87fcf6974f2cc349a3618da977cb41389fc516ee1f88c/analysis/

And another one posted on the ANN thread
https://mega.co.nz/#!bgxzDbSD!A5XU_Heg9Xra3YZZiiElVaMQ-imiBFq3XcbdTSylqII

It is tainted
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f6ae1b3404fcc43b84e2c1d6af4b9c1320a621cdf89216bb9824ec14fe0ff70c/analysis/

Looks like an update was made to the wallet and the file got infected.

I can't find anything indicating that those are dangerous, but I found several links to other threads talking about them because they pop up in lots of mining software. ALL of my wallets manage to set of an alarm and show false positives on multiple different software if I don't lower my security settings for them.

Someone please speak up if I am wrong about the non-threatening nature of the above reported returns.

CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 01:00:36 AM

It is clean
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3128f3fb049dd8b4c0a87fcf6974f2cc349a3618da977cb41389fc516ee1f88c/analysis/

It is tainted

The only difference between the two is one was password protected and the other isn't. Nothing got changed. It's possible that the ad is throwing the false positive, we were worried that might happen but it's strange that it only shows on the newer download. If you are concerned about the newer download link you can use the older link with the password protected zip (pass: RzPs58TUze5N48pxCFDSKbZcpnwMv), it's still up for download and like I said there isn't any difference between the two.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
124C41

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:01:36 AM

Thanks for the clarification.

It is clean

It is tainted

The only difference between the two is one was password protected and the other isn't. Nothing got changed. It's possible that the ad is throwing the false positive, we were worried that might happen but it's strange that it only shows on the newer download. If you are concerned about the newer download link you can use the older link with the password protected zip (pass: RzPs58TUze5N48pxCFDSKbZcpnwMv), it's still up for download and like I said there isn't any difference between the two.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:58:57 AM

Why is this coin selling for so cheap? If you are mining this coin and selling it right away... you can mine dogecoin and sell it instantly and make 5 times as many btc as you are making with this coin.

stumblios

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:01:37 AM

LOL

Nobody will support a charity that says one thing and does another.
Theodor Pohlmann

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:06:58 AM

I have just received my funds from the official pool. Thx for fixing that issue and good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: