|
DiMarxist
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 10:33:03 PM Last edit: October 09, 2026, 07:14:09 AM by DiMarxist |
|
value in Ligue 1 as of right now, PSG is just not worthy of looking at in their current wacky form, the real teams that are somehow predictable now are Olympique Lyonnais and Monaco. They have that zeal to stay at the top of the table for a long. They play with so much hunger and desire to lift that trophy. I know PSG is likely to bounce back but for now their usual chemistry is just not there.
For now anyway who wants to get value in terms of consistency should avoid PSG, when peaking your gambling . The reason is that PSG is not in the best of forms and is just trying to come back to their best forms, which I know will take a while before coming back , the best thing to do. Is to always avoid PSG in your betting ticket and peak other top teams as that will be a better option. But following what is going on in France the PSG players could get enough rest, as the league is out on hold pending the protest that is going on in France.
|
|
|
|
Berry2d
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 812
Merit: 270
With God all things are possible
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 10:51:54 PM |
|
Paris Saint Germain are priced at 1.14 to win the league; even though they’ve had a poor start, I think they’re inevitably the favourites.
They'll likely just end up winning that title in the end. Even if they get off to a bad start, it doesn't really matter since they have better squad depth, and Enrique should be able to improve their form, so they'll just be catching up. But with such low odds, I don't think it's worth betting on them. Nobody could have predicted PSG would only get 8 points in 5 matches. It's a terrible performance for a team considered title favorites; if I were betting right now, I would never bet on them winning the championship. I'm sure they'll find a way to play better later in the season, but I have doubts about how successful they'll be. They're not performing well, and something definitely needs to change in the team. It's been a really interesting start to the season  Its of no importance writing PSG off at this early stage because of their inconsistent performance in the France league one so far, to me i believe even in PSG weak moments I don't see any team capable of taking it away from them this season. PSG narrowly secured only 8 points in their last 5 games but will be ready to close the gap in some games to come in know distance time in from now. In the world now i will say PSG is the best team who's superiority is easily noticeable in difficult games and will be ready to introduce that strong in their upcoming games just to prove they are still the french league one champions for now.
|
|
|
|
Xackie
Full Member
 

Activity: 278
Merit: 102
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 11:38:01 PM |
|
Paris Saint Germain are priced at 1.14 to win the league; even though they’ve had a poor start, I think they’re inevitably the favourites.
They'll likely just end up winning that title in the end. Even if they get off to a bad start, it doesn't really matter since they have better squad depth, and Enrique should be able to improve their form, so they'll just be catching up. But with such low odds, I don't think it's worth betting on them. Nobody could have predicted PSG would only get 8 points in 5 matches. It's a terrible performance for a team considered title favorites; if I were betting right now, I would never bet on them winning the championship. I'm sure they'll find a way to play better later in the season, but I have doubts about how successful they'll be. They're not performing well, and something definitely needs to change in the team. It's been a really interesting start to the season  Its of no importance writing PSG off at this early stage because of their inconsistent performance in the France league one so far, to me i believe even in PSG weak moments I don't see any team capable of taking it away from them this season. PSG narrowly secured only 8 points in their last 5 games but will be ready to close the gap in some games to come in know distance time in from now. In the world now i will say PSG is the best team who's superiority is easily noticeable in difficult games and will be ready to introduce that strong in their upcoming games just to prove they are still the french league one champions for now. I am still convinced that if PSG lose 8 games they still have high chance in winning their league. The competition there is not that strong, which is why Enrique often bench his star players in the league games. The rival teams there are not hungry for titles. PSG and their players usually play nonsense at the first half of the season. But when the season gets to the second half of the season around January,a completely Different psg emerges. Their next game against Le man's should be easy 3 points game for them. Enrique will surely rotate Most of his starting 11.
|
|
|
|
|
Jessie2121
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 11:40:51 PM |
|
Such a poor start for PSG was really difficult to predict, but that's football, anything can happen. I think Enrique understands the importance of every single win now, and I have almost no doubt that PSG will win their next Ligue 1 game. The problem is that the odds on their win are only 1.08, so obviously there is no point in betting at such odds. Considering PSG's motivation, I can't really think of a good bet for this match. I think the best option here is to watch the game and hope PSG concede first, because then the odds on a PSG win should become much more attractive.
This is their game to win, after seeing the odd I concluded that PSG are taking the 3pt after all they are playing in front of their fans so is a sure win. Something about the league 1 is how poor the other teams are, waiting for PSG to lose like 3 to 4 games then the winners of the Ligue 1 title will still be PSG. This is why I believe PSG are the champions already. Clubs like Lyon need to step up their game even Marseille too are suppose to be the ones to give PSG a run for their money but as it stands is a one man horse race. If I'm betting on PSG in this game is go for goals selection like over 3.5 goals because it must happen since they haven't been at their best in the last 5 games this is a chance to start adding up points, no more draw or losing. PSG is a big example of start poor and finish well.
|
|
|
|
|
Pressurizedem
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 04:28:20 AM |
|
Such a poor start for PSG was really difficult to predict, but that's football, anything can happen. I think Enrique understands the importance of every single win now, and I have almost no doubt that PSG will win their next Ligue 1 game. The problem is that the odds on their win are only 1.08, so obviously there is no point in betting at such odds. Considering PSG's motivation, I can't really think of a good bet for this match. I think the best option here is to watch the game and hope PSG concede first, because then the odds on a PSG win should become much more attractive.
This is their game to win, after seeing the odd I concluded that PSG are taking the 3pt after all they are playing in front of their fans so is a sure win. Something about the league 1 is how poor the other teams are, waiting for PSG to lose like 3 to 4 games then the winners of the Ligue 1 title will still be PSG. This is why I believe PSG are the champions already. Clubs like Lyon need to step up their game even Marseille too are suppose to be the ones to give PSG a run for their money but as it stands is a one man horse race. If I'm betting on PSG in this game is go for goals selection like over 3.5 goals because it must happen since they haven't been at their best in the last 5 games this is a chance to start adding up points, no more draw or losing. PSG is a big example of start poor and finish well. These are the kind of odds that kill people. The odd is so small and almost every one is seeing that PSG win that game, but I'm refusing to see it. PSG have had a bad start to the season, and that is still defining them till now, teams that were not supposed to stand a chance of getting a point against them are going home with points just because PSG haven't been playing well recently, making predictions hard. Still for that reason, I am still going for a draw in this game, and no matter the odd that is giving to those people to draw PSG, I don't see PSG being able to take home the points. This might sound crazy, but this is football, it will only shock people that I said it, and it has happened. Odds like this are very risky to even play, because most times, they are the odds that will either mare you or make you. So if I were gambling, I would totally stay away from this particular game and focus on other games.
|
|
|
|
|
Jessie2121
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:59:25 AM |
|
Such a poor start for PSG was really difficult to predict, but that's football, anything can happen. I think Enrique understands the importance of every single win now, and I have almost no doubt that PSG will win their next Ligue 1 game. The problem is that the odds on their win are only 1.08, so obviously there is no point in betting at such odds. Considering PSG's motivation, I can't really think of a good bet for this match. I think the best option here is to watch the game and hope PSG concede first, because then the odds on a PSG win should become much more attractive.
This is their game to win, after seeing the odd I concluded that PSG are taking the 3pt after all they are playing in front of their fans so is a sure win. Something about the league 1 is how poor the other teams are, waiting for PSG to lose like 3 to 4 games then the winners of the Ligue 1 title will still be PSG. This is why I believe PSG are the champions already. Clubs like Lyon need to step up their game even Marseille too are suppose to be the ones to give PSG a run for their money but as it stands is a one man horse race. If I'm betting on PSG in this game is go for goals selection like over 3.5 goals because it must happen since they haven't been at their best in the last 5 games this is a chance to start adding up points, no more draw or losing. PSG is a big example of start poor and finish well. These are the kind of odds that kill people. The odd is so small and almost every one is seeing that PSG win that game, but I'm refusing to see it. PSG have had a bad start to the season, and that is still defining them till now, teams that were not supposed to stand a chance of getting a point against them are going home with points just because PSG haven't been playing well recently, making predictions hard. Still for that reason, I am still going for a draw in this game, and no matter the odd that is giving to those people to draw PSG, I don't see PSG being able to take home the points. This might sound crazy, but this is football, it will only shock people that I said it, and it has happened. Odds like this are very risky to even play, because most times, they are the odds that will either mare you or make you. So if I were gambling, I would totally stay away from this particular game and focus on other games. I agree with you because some persons are definitely going to select more than 3 goals to be in that game but before anything could happen you'd see PSG struggling to equalize the game to avoid another shameful defeat, what Lens did to PSG in that league Cup finals is till affecting them to play like they use to or like they have more of unavailable players in their squad. This particular game will be different and I'm certain about that 100%, the errors they made in their previous games I'm sure Enrique will correct it in this game, no mistakes. When I see such odds like what PSG have for winning against Le Mans I do run from them because disappointment is always written all over it. I do have such feelings like the way you feel about it, for me that's nothing productive to add to my ticket so what's the point in picking them winning, is better to go for something bigger like a 3 odd option and I would advise you completely stay off such game to be safe.
|
|
|
|
|
Comeacross
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 11:03:18 AM |
|
These are the kind of odds that kill people. The odd is so small and almost every one is seeing that PSG win that game, but I'm refusing to see it. PSG have had a bad start to the season, and that is still defining them till now, teams that were not supposed to stand a chance of getting a point against them are going home with points just because PSG haven't been playing well recently, making predictions hard. Still for that reason, I am still going for a draw in this game, and no matter the odd that is giving to those people to draw PSG, I don't see PSG being able to take home the points.
1.1 odd for PSG to win, 12.3 odds for draw and 25.06 odds for Le Mans to win  There's no way for PSG to draw this game that would convince me. It's either they agree to sell the match or they're deliberate on not having interest in the title this season. This is a must win match for them without excuses and not just win, but a comfortable win with 3 or more goals. Betting on PSG to win directly is just a waste of odds because it has no much impact on your ticket. A combo bet is the appropriate way to get the best from this match. Betting on PSG to win both halves is a good pick to me.
|
|
|
|
Nwadiche
Member


Activity: 238
Merit: 50
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 11:38:04 AM |
|
1.1 odd for PSG to win, 12.3 odds for draw and 25.06 odds for Le Mans to win  There's no way for PSG to draw this game that would convince me. It's either they agree to sell the match or they're deliberate on not having interest in the title this season. This is a must win match for them without excuses and not just win, but a comfortable win with 3 or more goals. Betting on PSG to win directly is just a waste of odds because it has no much impact on your ticket. A combo bet is the appropriate way to get the best from this match. Betting on PSG to win both halves is a good pick to me. Absolutely right, there's no way PSG will lose this match or draw. I understand they've not been on their best since the league started but I'm well convinced that they'll definitely win this very match at all cost. Concerning the odds aspect, betting on this odds is a waste of odds for gamblers out there. Another way round boost this odds up i is half time 2up that's my own predictions for this PSG match and well convince they'll definitely score 2 goals.
|
|
|
|
|
Jostern
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 11:47:54 AM |
|
value in Ligue 1 as of right now, PSG is just not worthy of looking at in their current wacky form, the real teams that are somehow predictable now are Olympique Lyonnais and Monaco. They have that zeal to stay at the top of the table for a long. They play with so much hunger and desire to lift that trophy. I know PSG is likely to bounce back but for now their usual chemistry is just not there.
For now anyway who wants to get value in terms of consistency should avoid PSG, when peaking your gambling . The reason is that PSG is not in the best of forms and is just trying to come back to their best forms, which I know will take a while before coming back , the best thing to do. Is to always avoid PSG in your betting ticket and peak other top teams as that will be a better option. But following what is going on in France the PSG players could get enough rest, as the league is out on hold pending the protest that is going on in France. I hear Ousmane Dembele and Nuno Mendes have been rested for this weekend game, they will be back for the Manchester City game in the Champions League, which means the game this weekend they will not be playing, and most of their players have been away for three weeks because of the International Break, all this details should give anyone who is trying to gamble on Paris-Saint-German should be careful gambling on Paris-Saint-German, the game could be a Banana skin kind of football game, currently I don’t know what to expect from PSG games because of the way they’re performing this season, they’re not consistent.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Halifat
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 01:10:18 PM |
|
I am still convinced that if PSG lose 8 games they still have high chance in winning their league. The competition there is not that strong, which is why Enrique often bench his star players in the league games. The rival teams there are not hungry for titles. PSG and their players usually play nonsense at the first half of the season. But when the season gets to the second half of the season around January,a completely Different psg emerges. Their next game against Le man's should be easy 3 points game for them. Enrique will surely rotate Most of his starting 11.
We have the same thought when it comes to Paris Saint-Germain in winning the title, paris Saint-Germain have so many advantages over the remaining teams in the French League, I just laughed those teams that are on the top currently because starting with a very good performance does not determine how it's going to end, the guarantee is not there simply because we expect a lot of injuries with some of their players, this is not a curse but it's the facts. Paris Saint-Germain have players that can withstand any pressure from all these teams, that is why I feel so very confidence that they can still do better because they are the most strongest team in this league.
|
|
|
|
|
SmartCharpa
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 03:00:35 PM |
|
These are the kind of odds that kill people. The odd is so small and almost every one is seeing that PSG win that game, but I'm refusing to see it. PSG have had a bad start to the season, and that is still defining them till now, teams that were not supposed to stand a chance of getting a point against them are going home with points just because PSG haven't been playing well recently, making predictions hard. Still for that reason, I am still going for a draw in this game, and no matter the odd that is giving to those people to draw PSG, I don't see PSG being able to take home the points.
1.1 odd for PSG to win, 12.3 odds for draw and 25.06 odds for Le Mans to win  There's no way for PSG to draw this game that would convince me. It's either they agree to sell the match or they're deliberate on not having interest in the title this season. This is a must win match for them without excuses and not just win, but a comfortable win with 3 or more goals. Betting on PSG to win directly is just a waste of odds because it has no much impact on your ticket. A combo bet is the appropriate way to get the best from this match. Betting on PSG to win both halves is a good pick to me. You thinks it’s not possible for PSG to draw this game, even with the odds being given to them? We have seen that happen before many times, which I would not be surprised if the same happened in PSG vs Le Mans. You are very confident about PSG winning this game with a lot of goals, but you should also know that this kind of game could end with a narrow win or two goals from the match. This odds is too low, so am going to avoid the game. PSG need the three points to fight for the league. They are currently 6th in the table, with 8 points from the last 5 games. Monaco is becoming more interesting to watch this season, they look like a promising team to compete with PSG this season. Lens is also playing against Lyon tonight. Lens have not been in their best form this season. I want to see them back to their previous form, competing at high level for the league title.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
len01
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 04:55:03 PM |
|
For now anyway who wants to get value in terms of consistency should avoid PSG, when peaking your gambling . The reason is that PSG is not in the best of forms and is just trying to come back to their best forms, which I know will take a while before coming back , the best thing to do. Is to always avoid PSG in your betting ticket and peak other top teams as that will be a better option.
You made a good suggestion, but you didn't give a solid reason to back it up. So let me explain why I think we should avoid betting on PSG right now. Their players have been looking exhausted since the start of the season, and this has been an issue since after the World Cup. So Enrique will naturally need to rotate his squad and save his key players for more important matches. That doesn't mean we should avoid betting on PSG altogether. We can still back them with more confidence once we see the starting lineup. If all their key players are in the starting XI, PSG have a very strong chance of winning.
|
|
|
|
|
Ahli38
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 05:09:44 PM |
|
Lens is also playing against Lyon tonight. Lens have not been in their best form this season. I want to see them back to their previous form, competing at high level for the league title.
I noticed something interesting in the Lens vs Olympique Lyon match, where the odds of 2.55 for Lyon to win look very tempting. Lyon has been performing much better with three wins and even just two draws in their last five matches. As for Lens they’ve been performing poorly with three losses and just one win against Auxerre a few weeks ago. So I personally believe that Lens is lacking confidence, where it will allow Lyon to dominate this match and even secure a victory. And I think a Lyon win seems more likely by considering that their performance has been better than Lens’s so far this season. Lyon’s confidence is still sky-high given that they crushed Rennes by such a large margin in their previous match. The very significant difference in performance between these two teams certainly serves as a good indicator for determining which team will win this match, where by now you should be able to predict it.
|
|
|
|
Cgrexp
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 658
Merit: 279
Financial sovereignty begins with Self-Custody
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 05:13:41 PM |
|
Lens is also playing against Lyon tonight. Lens have not been in their best form this season. I want to see them back to their previous form, competing at high level for the league title.
I am also excited for this match, if we look at the head to head history of Olympique Lyonnais and Lens, Lens will be ahead, but if we look at the current point table, Lens is not in good form here, but last season Lens was in second place. Actually, which one do you consider now? Their head to head history? Last season's position? Or the current position? Although there are many who would prefer to consider the current position more, but even so, I do not think that Olympique Lyonnais will have a high chance of winning, even if Lens is in a bad position in the table, but even after that they can play equally and even draw the match. Both teams will score in the match, and the match will be a very competitive match, but it is very difficult to say which team will win.
|
|
|
|
|
Shadiq
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 05:28:42 PM |
|
I am also excited for this match, if we look at the head to head history of Olympique Lyonnais and Lens, Lens will be ahead, but if we look at the current point table, Lens is not in good form here, but last season Lens was in second place. Actually, which one do you consider now? Their head to head history? Last season's position? Or the current position? Although there are many who would prefer to consider the current position more, but even so, I do not think that Olympique Lyonnais will have a high chance of winning, even if Lens is in a bad position in the table, but even after that they can play equally and even draw the match. Both teams will score in the match, and the match will be a very competitive match, but it is very difficult to say which team will win.
Lens have not played enough matches this season to consider the current situation. If you look at the PSG team, they did not start well either, but they have made a comeback. We do not know how Lens and Lyon players will play after their national team duties. Considering their recent performances, Lyon seems to be the favorite for this match. However, Lens has a good chance of coming back. They will not want to lose at home. Although it is difficult to decide, I will wait for Lens to win tonight, but I will not put the match in the betting list. Because the match is too risky to bet on, some players may be tired after playing matches for the national team.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Agbamoni
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:42:12 PM |
|
It has gotten to the point where Paris Saint-Germain doesn't mind losing their league games. Don't be surprised if PSG lose or draw against Le Mans at their home stadium tonight.
Paris Saint-Germain has decided to drop Dembele and Mendes ahead of their match against Manchester City in the Champions League. The purpose is to have a fully fit Mendes and Dembele that night. This means both players will not be training with the team until tomorrow or next tomorrow.
|
|
|
|
|
ASloveapg
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:48:13 PM |
|
Just look at the match status in the first half, Lens is much stronger in attack, they are beating Olympique Lyonnais very badly at home. Lens is keeping the ball strong and attacking a lot, they have 9 shots and Dominik Greif has saved 2 great shots, otherwise Lens' score would have been higher if Dominik Greif had not saved the shots. Overall, with the way the match is going now, do you think Olympique Lyonnais will be able to turn things around in the second half? Olympique Lyonnais performance in the first half is very bad, but before Lens doubles the score in the second half, Olympique Lyonnais will have to score a goal to equalize the score, otherwise they will not be able to even draw the match, but will lose to Lens without scoring a goal, and that will be a shame for them. So now Lyonnais will have to be more aggressive, they have to must score. 
|
|
|
|
|
HyperCodexV
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:59:11 PM |
|
Such a poor start for PSG was really difficult to predict, but that's football, anything can happen. I think Enrique understands the importance of every single win now, and I have almost no doubt that PSG will win their next Ligue 1 game. The problem is that the odds on their win are only 1.08, so obviously there is no point in betting at such odds. Considering PSG's motivation, I can't really think of a good bet for this match. I think the best option here is to watch the game and hope PSG concede first, because then the odds on a PSG win should become much more attractive.
This is their game to win, after seeing the odd I concluded that PSG are taking the 3pt after all they are playing in front of their fans so is a sure win. Something about the league 1 is how poor the other teams are, waiting for PSG to lose like 3 to 4 games then the winners of the Ligue 1 title will still be PSG. This is why I believe PSG are the champions already. Clubs like Lyon need to step up their game even Marseille too are suppose to be the ones to give PSG a run for their money but as it stands is a one man horse race. If I'm betting on PSG in this game is go for goals selection like over 3.5 goals because it must happen since they haven't been at their best in the last 5 games this is a chance to start adding up points, no more draw or losing. PSG is a big example of start poor and finish well. The real bookies actually love it when you bet on high goals just because you rely on hope. The other team is coming to PSG home to do one very clear thing, which is to padlock their entire backyard and refuse to give PSG any space to breathe. If PSG do not bring that spark of their A game into that pitch, then Le Mans will shock them with a heavy defensive display in the whole match, so praying for them to concede first so you can bet on them to do a comeback is just playing with fire.
|
|
|
|
|
Oluwa-btc
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:11:26 PM |
|
It has gotten to the point where Paris Saint-Germain doesn't mind losing their league games. Don't be surprised if PSG lose or draw against Le Mans at their home stadium tonight.
Paris Saint-Germain has decided to drop Dembele and Mendes ahead of their match against Manchester City in the Champions League. The purpose is to have a fully fit Mendes and Dembele that night. This means both players will not be training with the team until tomorrow or next tomorrow.
Even if their favorite and best players are dropped, I still do not see them losing that game at home tomorrow. The newly promoted Le Mans will rather be suffocated. They're no match to PSG and being one of the worse sides in French league one, they will most definitely struggle. Why do you think players like Lucas Digne and the other attacking was signed up? They was literally brought in as replacement for games like this to handle rotation and also avoiding fatigue. They're more focused on the Champions League fixtures against Manchester City which they intend to win as defending champions showing strength when it matters. Currently seeing the Lens versus Lyon game, I'm hoping Lyon can come back into the game even if it means to share the spoils tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
Webutxo
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:03:38 PM |
|
It has gotten to the point where Paris Saint-Germain doesn't mind losing their league games. Don't be surprised if PSG lose or draw against Le Mans at their home stadium tonight.
Paris Saint-Germain has decided to drop Dembele and Mendes ahead of their match against Manchester City in the Champions League. The purpose is to have a fully fit Mendes and Dembele that night. This means both players will not be training with the team until tomorrow or next tomorrow.
PSG top priority is to win Champions League this season, PSG want to become the second club in the history of football to win three Champions League in a row, Real Madrid is the only club that has done it before, and PSG want to do the same, PSG sign Ferran Torres and some players to play the league games, and Dembele and some key players are the ones who will play the Champions League, that is what they did last season and people are saying that Dembele deserves another Ballon Dior. PSG have players that play as a per time player, Dembele, Mendes, and Marquinhos are the players that they give time to rest for Champions League games, that is why i call most PSG players system players, they have time to rest and prospond their games because of the Champions League and after they win the trophy they will be campaigning for their players to win the Ballon Dior, no PSG player deserve the current Ballon Dior.
|
|
|
|
|