Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 [5570] 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 5594 5595 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 ... 6167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645103 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 09:03:04 PM

Hmm, well Manchester City still have a game in hand and being 4 points behind doesn't look too bad at this point. MC have less difficult games in the league, which they can surely win, and already on the 10th of March they will meet Liverpool, where it will hardly be clear who will win this season, because both Liverpool and MC can make a mistake at the very end of the season, I wouldn't be surprised, because this season is crazy.
We should keep our hopes alive because the best team comes with competitive strength and excellent results, just keep in mind that Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal are actively in the EPL title race. The positions of these elite teams doesn't matter because it keeps fluctuating and bringing in solid differences. Manchester City coming in for everything valuable in the English Premier League this season. They just have to observe and aim for the big points and inother to do that, there are points and tough games that must be won.

Manchester City lost the advantage they had and even winning tomorrow's match against Brentford will make them the second in the league with 1 point difference from Liverpool.
Manchester City attack a lot but can't find the proper way to finish or they miss obvious opportunities sometimes..

Dailyscript

Activity: 182
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 09:15:00 PM

The goal chances Chelsea lost against Manchester City, if they had utilized those chances, Chelsea would have gone home with the 3 points. It is so pitiful that they miss those golden chances to score more than two goals.
Chelsea put many of us in awe at their performance. Almost everyone's prediction was a win for Manchester City since the match was at Etihad and Manchester had the best form than Chelsea.
Manchester City couldn't believe with their eyes that Chelsea would hold them to a draw and also deny them of the continuation of the top position of the PL table.

I don't know where you saw Chelsea have more opportunities to score, because they were smothered the whole match, they had the ball for very little time and the fact that they drew and almost won this match is a great luck, because Manchester City is capable of much more. Nevertheless, even a draw does not save Chelsea's position, they are still on the verge of the top-10, while for Manchester City this draw is a terrible result
But indeed what @Marykeller said in this case is also true because even though their ball control was poor in the match against Manchester City some time ago but when talking about opportunities and utilization of counterattacks by Chelsea in this match it was actually a very good thing and there were indeed some pretty good opportunities that they managed to get despite their minimal possession because of the difficulty of getting out of the rhythm that Manchester City did in this match.
The defense line, especially for the right side of Manchester City, was easy to penetrate in this match and it led to some good opportunities such as 2 chances from Jackson and 1 from Chilwell, it's just that Jackson's finishing was not very good, making Chelsea keep the spotlight to be able to lock in the victory.

Jackson's 2 chances could not be utilized properly even though he was face to face with Ederson but Jackson was unable to convert it into a goal actually I think it's quite unfortunate.

Hmm, well Manchester City still have a game in hand and being 4 points behind doesn't look too bad at this point. MC have less difficult games in the league, which they can surely win, and already on the 10th of March they will meet Liverpool, where it will hardly be clear who will win this season, because both Liverpool and MC can make a mistake at the very end of the season, I wouldn't be surprised, because this season is crazy.
Manchester City will be playing Brentford tomorrow. Do you think it will be easy for them? Dont be surprised they might draw the match. Leaving them still at the 3rd position in the EPL table. In my observation Tottenham will be playing all top 4 soon maybe next month and who defeats Tottenham with much goals will be the winner of the EPL. My speculations may end up being wrong or right. I wont be surprised if they loose to Brentford it will be a good thing because i dont want them to win the EPL again.

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 09:28:37 PM

- snip

Manchester City lost the advantage they had and even winning tomorrow's match against Brentford will make them the second in the league with 1 point difference from Liverpool.
Manchester City attack a lot but can't find the proper way to finish or they miss obvious opportunities sometimes..

I am of course a proponent of winning every point possible and of they lost some of the possible advantage they had, but at this stage I find it impossible to predict who becomes the Premier League champion. It's Liverpool, Arsenal or Manchester City and they have all these games between them very soon. This means nothing but the best team will win. If Manchester City wins all these important games, I doubt that a draw here and there will leave them without the title at the end of the season. To me they are still the favorite.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:31:25 PM

- snip

I am of course a proponent of winning every point possible and of they lost some of the possible advantage they had, but at this stage I find it impossible to predict who becomes the Premier League champion. It's Liverpool, Arsenal or Manchester City and they have all these games between them very soon. This means nothing but the best team will win. If Manchester City wins all these important games, I doubt that a draw here and there will leave them without the title at the end of the season. To me they are still the favorite.
Being the favorite still comes with a lot and I never believe Manchester city will draw against Chelsea but still Manchester city had higher chance of scoring due to a perfect attack and the readiness to dominate, the surprising part here is city boys scored just one goal making the  match looked tough during the last minutes. I believe city boys felt too relaxed when playing against Chelsea and that's very wrong. Chelsea can be dominating when their opponent is weak and within some minutes they can take advantage of the weakness quickly. I still can't predict for now because this competition is tough and with my view I'm expecting Liverpool or Arsenal for the title, with what Manchester city played I'm not sure they're fully ready for the competition.
Antotena

Activity: 364
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:36:58 PM

I actually don't believe in any hype about this Chelsea team even though they drew man city, I just sees them as a spoiler, apart from the carabao cup finals, they knows that their season is practically over, so they are just looking for someone to go down with them, that's why they always gives their all when they are playing a bigger team.

Just take a look at their performance during the cause of the season against small teams, they are mostly terrible, but when it comes to the bigger teams, they will give their all, if not for there wastefulness in front of goal, they would have closed out the game before man city woke up from their slumber.

There used to be a time when Chelsea are feared but now it seems Manchester City is what many people now regard as the king of Premier League, because of this misconception and love from fans, Chelsea always come up to challenge Manchester City anytime they have match and that's what Chelsea has displayed this season once again, they played Manchester City both home and away and the record wasn't beating, I wish they used the same energy for all other teams they have played since the beginning of this season.

I do pity Chelsea actually, when they win, they remained in 10th place, when they lose, the same place and when they draw, the same spot; I really think the race will be stopped here, there is nothing much they can do season again but since they remained in the Premier League, maybe they can try again by next season perhaps they will be able to make it next time but that means they will missed Champions league for the next 2 years again, that's sad to think.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GOS-Community

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:42:20 PM

I was so close to winning the first XFUN parlay in a while, only had the Palace maintained their lead for a while longer... Obviously Everton was the favorite, but they played such a shitty game, I don't really think they deserved to take a single point out of this one
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:08:07 PM

I actually don't believe in any hype about this Chelsea team even though they drew man city, I just sees them as a spoiler, apart from the carabao cup finals, they knows that their season is practically over, so they are just looking for someone to go down with them, that's why they always gives their all when they are playing a bigger team.

Just take a look at their performance during the cause of the season against small teams, they are mostly terrible, but when it comes to the bigger teams, they will give their all, if not for there wastefulness in front of goal, they would have closed out the game before man city woke up from their slumber.
Top clubs doesn't relent from entering keg positions for good results. Chelsea was calmly down when they face Manchester city because they are playing absolutely zero thing buy they always have a way of sharing points with Manchester City this season. I would call it luck but the second leg of the EPL meetings just clear everything, Chelsea play major game when they face the Citizens, they hold their ground. With my clear eyes, I don't believe there's any other excellent form of Chelsea other than their best form against Manchester City this current season.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
entertheabyss

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:24:59 PM

This new season comes with alot of surprises, who will believe Manchester City fighting to enter the top position where Liverpool and Arsenal are sitting? That was totally weigh out of plan. Pep Guardiola is considered as the best coach in the English Premier League, they have everything to thrashed their opponents without fuming difficulties. When it comes to Manchester City and their firing performance, we should rest and confidently place wagers on this particular elite team because they're capable of beating everyone with incredible qualities in games.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1114

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:41:03 PM

This new season comes with alot of surprises, who will believe Manchester City fighting to enter the top position where Liverpool and Arsenal are sitting? That was totally weigh out of plan. Pep Guardiola is considered as the best coach in the English Premier League, they have everything to thrashed their opponents without fuming difficulties. When it comes to Manchester City and their firing performance, we should rest and confidently place wagers on this particular elite team because they're capable of beating everyone with incredible qualities in games.
Manchester City missed their chance to get an important 3 points from Chelsea over the weekend. They let Chelsea get ahead of them by scoring minutes to the end of first half and you could be sure Chelsea would try to hold on. Eventually, Manchester City isn’t the sort of team you could always succeed on by holding back, once the pressure is on, they push until they get there goal and that’s what they did with Chelsea. It could be delayed but, you know it’s always coming and you can see how disappointing it was for Pep. Sharing points quote Chelsea isn’t what they looked forward to but, it’s even better they didn’t get to lose.

At least, they’ve got a game ahead to take advantage of and might just move ahead of Arsenal. It’s not been a bad season for them at all. There struggles are still in place, just behind Klopp and a little ahead of Arteta should they win there next game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EL MOHA

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:43:09 PM

I think I am one of those fans that actually predicted a Manchester city slump this season not that because I don’t think they are good enough but it is just nature m, they just came back from a season in which they won almost everything and played almost the highest number of games. Aside the celebration that Will definitely distract them there is an issue of fatigue and this cannot be overcome except they get rotate in matches. If you look at the injury crisis in the team you see or notice that most of it were as a result of fatigue due to too many game time played without any rest. When the season started there was an interview by Rodri that he would talk to Pep about rotating him because he can’t play the same number of games he played last season and still be able to keep shape at the end of the season for Spain. You can see that this season the player has already missed games due to injuries and the season hasn’t even ended, so this is the reason why Manchester city are a bit shattered and shaky this season

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 11:53:55 PM

In the upcoming match, Manchester City will face Brentford, and I am sure it will be easy for Manchester City to win this match because, as you said, Manchester City is trying hard to catch up on the points they have left behind and try to reclaim first place at the top of the standings. Manchester City only needs three more wins to take first place. As long as Pep Guardiola still provides support for Manchester City, I'm sure it will be easy for Manchester City to do that.

TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:55:13 PM

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea
Lineups
Crystal Palace — Henderson; Muñoz, Andersen(C), Richards, Mitchell; Lerma, Wharton; Ayew, Hughes, Matheus França; Mateta.

Chelsea — Petrovic; Gusto, Disasi, Thiago Silva, Chilwell(C); Caicedo, Fernández; Jackson, Gallagher, Madueke; Palmer.

In the end, Chelsea snatched victory away from home as they win at Selhurst park with 3 goals to 1, with a brace from Conor Gallagher. Then victory means that Pochetino survives another weekend as Chelsea boss.

When will the good performance come from the Chelsea team ?

Chelsea is now starting to have good performance. Didn't you watch the match between chelsea vs city? What's your opinion about that? I was so surprised to see that chelsea has made a lot of improvements. Chelsea can have good performance as long as poch will not do stupid things like randomly doing wrong subs that can killing chelsea.
The match against city has been showing that if chelsea is well developed but the only problem is now consistency owned by the club. As you can see how chelsea was unable in showing better perform since potter was failed doing it last season. The club is just getting better than before.

The main problem owned by chelsea was not the player but it was the coach of chelsea that has been maknig very bad decision making like when it comes to the subs. This is why people were so mad and they were blaming poch for his garbage decision in the subs.
It's time for pochettino to do evaluation for himself. Many fans were so baffling when chelsea got draw against manchester city. The fact that if chelsea has very big chance to win the game as long as poch was defending the first line up.

Putting chalobach was the biggest mistake that shall not be made by chelsea. His performance was so garbage. Poch could always consistently pressuring it but he refuses to do that which was really strange. Chelsea was always on point against manchester city.
That's bad to hear that chelsea did some wrong things due to the mistake made by its club. I think that if chelsea needs to make sure its coach won't do stupid thing again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 02:52:43 AM

In the upcoming match, Manchester City will face Brentford, and I am sure it will be easy for Manchester City to win this match because, as you said, Manchester City is trying hard to catch up on the points they have left behind and try to reclaim first place at the top of the standings. Manchester City only needs three more wins to take first place. As long as Pep Guardiola still provides support for Manchester City, I'm sure it will be easy for Manchester City to do that.
Probably easy game for city. The only problem if brentford will be playing lowblock. As far as i know that if brentford was also a good team when it was playing lowblock. In my analyzation that if brentford will not take the risk to play openly against city.
Im concerning about brentford's coach will try to play the same like chelsea. The club aims to steal points from manchester city. The only possible strategy that can be used by brentford was low block. City was always struggling when it was playing fully offensive against the defensive team.
This could be used as the main weakness owned by manchester city. The club was always struggling to beat the opponent. It has been running for so long. I think that it's time for manchester city to perform better compared to match against chelsea.
The only problem if guardiola has not yet found the best strategy to beat the defensive team. City was always struggling to beat the opponent. this has become the main problem that needs to be solved as soon as possible.
Pep should have aware that how struggled his team when it was facing a strong defensive team. City being so clueless.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:42:09 AM

Quote from: marcous
Final match of week 24 Everton versus Crystal Palace

An opportunity for Everton to escape the degradation zone, and break the bad trend of 4 matches without a win in all competitions they have participated in. Acting as host, Everton will certainly get full support from fans who hope that their favorite club will soon get out of the red zone.

If there were no point deductions, their statistics would still be above Crystal Palace achievements. So it's natural, in this match, I think Everton deserves to be the favorite. An additional 3 points can bring Everton up one level and into 17th position, shifting Luton Town who currently have one point more.

It was a very tough match from the beginning when crystal palace was leading the match in the first half, because all the players handle their position very well that made crystal palace to dominated more than Everton. Crystal palace was in good position to win the match but the changes Everton manager made in the second half make their strikers to take advantage of it to equalized the goal 1-1 to restore the happiness of their fans back. But it was a surprised that Everton couldn't win the match, many people predicted for their favour and they are about to enter relegation zone base on their poor performance in this season.

Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:03:15 AM

Probably easy game for city. The only problem if brentford will be playing lowblock. As far as i know that if brentford was also a good team when it was playing lowblock. In my analyzation that if brentford will not take the risk to play openly against city.
Im concerning about brentford's coach will try to play the same like chelsea. The club aims to steal points from manchester city. The only possible strategy that can be used by brentford was low block. City was always struggling when it was playing fully offensive against the defensive team.
This could be used as the main weakness owned by manchester city. The club was always struggling to beat the opponent. It has been running for so long. I think that it's time for manchester city to perform better compared to match against chelsea.
The only problem if guardiola has not yet found the best strategy to beat the defensive team. City was always struggling to beat the opponent. this has become the main problem that needs to be solved as soon as possible.
Pep should have aware that how struggled his team when it was facing a strong defensive team. City being so clueless.
It's true that the citizens have struggled when facing a complete defensive team, but It mostly boils down to how good that team is defensively, because I know for the fact that except from Liverpool, all team in the premier league play defensive football against man city, so it's not a new thing to them.

However, this man city team have the ability to put away any team in the premier league wether they are defensively or not, except for day that's not theirs. This season they are been putting away the smaller teams easily, but it's only against bigger teams that they have struggled, which to me is normal, due to the threat the bigger teams also pose.

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:10:47 AM

This is not a surprise, indeed from the start of the season it could have been predicted that Manchester City would be at the top of the Premier League standings to compete for the title and the competition created by Arsenal and Liverpool is quite natural because they have almost equal strength and The battle for the Premier League title is fierce almost every season.

For now, Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal will continue to concentrate on not making mistakes every week and indeed bet on the top Premier League teams that have a large percentage of winning regardless of surprises like what happened to Manchester City last weekend.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:55:45 AM

The final result of the match between Everton and Crystal Palace is a  draw 1-1 previously many predicted that this match would be won by Everton but unfortunately they failed to do it draw is a fair result for both teams and does not lose points and they can still continue the struggle to continue to move away from degradation. Currently Everton goes up to 17th position while Luton Town must go down to 18th position, we will see a fierce competition between them in the next few weeks.

Everton might be our main concern because this team has always been safe from degradation since the last 2 seasons, will Everton succeed in doing it for the 3rd time? I'm not sure but let's just wait, because we've seen the movement in this match I mean Everton has played cautiously despite draw 4 times in the last 5 matches.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mamesso

Activity: 2128
Merit: 740

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:11:49 AM

~Snip~
The level of competition in the EPL is increasing after Liverpool succeeded in improving its performance, Arsenal is also starting to show its strength, which means Manchester City has to fight hard to maintain its dominance. Manchester City still has everything to regain first place, but losing 2 points when they host Chelsea at the Etihad stadium means Manchester City's progress has stalled a bit.
Competition like this is really expected to add excitement to the title race, there is no doubt that the EPL is one of the best football competencies in Europe because there are several teams that are ready to give competition to the defending champion. Changes in position will still occur in the next few matches, Liverpool needs to work hard to maintain its position from interference from Arsenal and Manchester City.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:21:54 AM

The final result of the match between Everton and Crystal Palace is a  draw 1-1 previously many predicted that this match would be won by Everton but unfortunately they failed to do it draw is a fair result for both teams and does not lose points and they can still continue the struggle to continue to move away from degradation. Currently Everton goes up to 17th position while Luton Town must go down to 18th position, we will see a fierce competition between them in the next few weeks.

Everton might be our main concern because this team has always been safe from degradation since the last 2 seasons, will Everton succeed in doing it for the 3rd time? I'm not sure but let's just wait, because we've seen the movement in this match I mean Everton has played cautiously despite draw 4 times in the last 5 matches.
It is difficult to predict teams that play at almost the same level because both of their performances are equally unstable, but Crystal Palace is in a better position than Everton, but this is not a guarantee that Crystal Palace can win the match against Everton who are struggling. in the relegation zone so a draw is not a bad result for both because both teams can still take 1 point each.

I think Everton will be safe again from that zone because if you look at the mentality of the Everton players they are still strong enough to compete with relegation teams and get out of there, the strength that Everton currently has is not completely good but they will continue to try in the remaining matches until end.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:25:44 AM

This is the reason why the English league is very interesting and competitive where the defending champion could lose the top position in the following season and conversely a team that finishes outside the Champions League zone could top the standings and emerge as champions. Pep Guardiola is not only recognized as the best coach in the English league, but almost the whole world knows about his ability to manage a team. Manchester City's performance declined when De Bruyne was injured and they got less than good results at that time.

But now their performance has returned to stability after De Bruyne returned to play and I still see Manchester City's chances of competing with Liverpool being quite big because the point difference is not too big and they still have one game left to play. In fact, I have a little doubt about Arsenal's ability to win the title because we have seen that in the previous season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 [5570] 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 5594 5595 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 ... 6167 »
  Print  

Jump to: