Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 [2331] 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 6061 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623562 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 04:23:36 PM

~
Liverpool had their chances and took it with confident while city couldn't converts their chances to goal. The red players were very active in the game and didn't give room for fatigue. All of them were serious especially their defend lines, Virgil and Gomez who hold down both Fosen and Haaland.  Amazing results from Liverpool at anfield and city will put more efforts in their next game. Consistency is the only option for Liverpool players and i believe they will have a smooth run up for top four.
Liverpool's struggle to win the match against Man City was not easy, to be honest it was a lucky goal for Liverpool because moh salah managed to escape the offside trap

Arsenal are firmly at the top of the standings with a good record, a 1-0 win over Leeds is quite natural because Leeds also play with a strong defense. it's still not clear when the postponed match between man city vs arsenal will be held again, it's a match that I'm really looking forward to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 04:28:11 PM

In football, there are often surprises, but Liverpool's victory was more than just a surprise. Man City are definitely targeting 3 points, but Liverpool can turn out to be a stumbling block for them and Liverpool is the first team to beat Man City this season. Even though the match was dominated by Man City but I think this is one of Liverpool's best defensive performances this season.
Yes, in that context there were some stunning collaborations displayed by Liverpool so it is not surprising if they were able to break the dominance of Manchester City victory in that match because we know Liverpool strength this season will be able to win it. Erling Haaland seemed to find a curse for himself where Liverpool became a club that was difficult for him to score goals. If we look at the luck side in this match, it is certainly not very accurate because both teams are both strong and can make many accurate chances, but the difficulty of Manchester City to penetrate the Liverpool defense is very difficult because Virgil Van Dijk really looks pretty good in guarding the movement of the Erling Haaland. Well, Liverpool tough defense in that match made him one of the defenders who was able to turn off the duel of Erling Haaland and Foden in breaking into the opponent's defense. no doubt i am very happy to see mohamed Salah to score in this match he really should be praised for bringing Liverpool to full points in the game against Manchester City.
Liverpool gave their best performance against Manchester City. Liverpool missed a few chances early on. Mohamed Salah is a great footballer, he was repeatedly attacking City's defenses. But Alisson played the biggest role for Liverpool's victory. His finesse showed, and Salah controlled the ball brilliantly to score

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 04:35:21 PM

Finally a game Liverpool fans can be proud of. We did really well for the majority of the game and we deserved both the win and the clean sheet.
I think Guardiola made the mistake starting with 3 at the back, when they switched to a back 4 in the 2nd half they were much more dangerous. But so were we though.

A win in the derby is nice, but it took us only to the 8th spot in the league. What we need now is consistency.
Liverpool had their chances and took it with confident while city couldn't converts their chances to goal. The red players were very active in the game and didn't give room for fatigue. All of them were serious especially their defend lines, Virgil and Gomez who hold down both Fosen and Haaland.  Amazing results from Liverpool at anfield and city will put more efforts in their next game. Consistency is the only option for Liverpool players and i believe they will have a smooth run up for top four.
Was happy for Virgil for being his old self and keep Erling Haaland quite, I think Liverpool midfield and defence did a great job on Sunday, I admire James miller high level of concentration at the right side of the defence, while Robertson was good defensively but awful at attack thought klopp will be tempted to go with Tsimikas and in the midfield thiago and fabinho thought Gundogan and Rodri a thing or two, I know Pep will imagine not playing kevin in the midfield three, for me Manchester City best player at the day was Bernardo Silva he was tireless for 90 mins plus.

Stake VIP wager
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 04:40:13 PM

Finally a game Liverpool fans can be proud of. We did really well for the majority of the game and we deserved both the win and the clean sheet.
I think Guardiola made the mistake starting with 3 at the back, when they switched to a back 4 in the 2nd half they were much more dangerous. But so were we though.

A win in the derby is nice, but it took us only to the 8th spot in the league. What we need now is consistency.
Was happy for Virgil for being his old self and keep Erling Haaland quite, I think Liverpool midfield and defence did a great job on Sunday, I admire James miller high level of concentration at the right side of the defence, while Robertson was good defensively but awful at attack thought klopp will be tempted to go with Tsimikas and in the midfield thiago and fabinho thought Gundogan and Rodri a thing or two, I know Pep will imagine not playing kevin in the midfield three, for me Manchester City best player at the day was Bernardo Silva he was tireless for 90 mins plus.

He loves such challenges good display out there.
James Milner against his former side good game also
Now this game will boost there confidence as they will start winning games back.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 04:52:51 PM

Liverpool's game was perfect. Their attack was great. But I was also quite surprised that Liverpool's defense didn't allow Haaland Foden to create any chances. Holland was completely surrounded by Liverpool's defense. Liverpool's defense did their best to stop Man City's attack.

GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 04:58:15 PM

Anyway, it was Arsenal got benefited from the Liverpool vs Manchester City match, the history of head to head record did not disappoint Liverpool fans and it is important that we have to think about it too. To be honest I also lost bet Manchester City, but seeing Liverpool comeback I am personally happy, so we will see a very competitive in the remaining matches ahead.

Well I think Arsenal should be grateful to Liverpool for defeating Manchester City in the derby. For the Arsenal team I think they didn't perform very well as I expected may be they are getting tired as their performance against Leeds United was poor, the Arsenal team was lucky enough that Patrick Bamford missed the penalty kick if not their performance wouldn't have giving them the win in the game.  Liverpool defeat to Manchester City gave Arsenal a 4-point gap against their biggest rivals Manchester City but I think Arsenal needs to go back to the drawing board to increase in their game play otherwise they will be back to their usual position in the League.

Liverpool's recent form shouldn't be a problem to any team because their gameplay is not like before and they are not consistent like a team that is interested in fighting for the league this season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 05:34:15 PM

One thing that surprises me most in football, is that when big clubs mest the fellow big clubs they deliver, take Liverpool's last weekend's match for example. The club beat the Almighty Manchester City with a goal to nill which is an unpredictable development.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

After having a great debut with Newscatle, now that Man United will face Tottenham Hotspurs now as a home team by Man United will this be even more difficult?
What we know is that Tottenham are still working hard to keep getting points so they don't fall behind Mancity or Arsenal who are a few points adrift, on the other hand, if I choose to bet on Man United, there's little doubt that they are not consistent enough even what we guess is always out of the question. His real guess is that Ten Hag is still hard to beat any other great team except Arsenal which he has beaten.
But it will be interesting between Ten Hag and Conte with his strategic ability.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 642

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 05:57:39 PM

I'm quite heartbroken in this match because in fact I still feel that City will be able to win in the match that took place but the fact that Salah's goal by using Alisson's Assist really shattered my dreams and this was far beyond my expectations.

City were superior in every way in terms of possession and chances but Liverpool were quite disciplined in this game and this one goal definitely made the difference and of course it's a good thing for Liverpool.

Yes, I understand how you feel. indeed before this match, many people predicted that Manchester City would easily beat Liverpool. But in fact, the results of tonight's match actually surprised many parties. Liverpool's game tonight was full of high fighting power, I saw all the Reds players had the same vision to fight from adversity and it was proven that the collective game played by Klopp's troops was able to disrupt Klopp's strategy tonight and finally Liverpool managed to get important points and give the first defeat for Manchester City.
I quite appreciate Klopp's strategy in this match because even though it looks monotonous and does not reflect Liverpool, they do know that they have to be defensive like this so they can win considering they are actually quite weak when playing open. and Klopp is not forcing this and is more focused on defense.
Van Dijk was also in this match quite disciplined and this was probably the best performance he has shown so far in the EPL in my opinion.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 06:48:24 PM

Liverpool's game was perfect. Their attack was great. But I was also quite surprised that Liverpool's defense didn't allow Haaland Foden to create any chances. Holland was completely surrounded by Liverpool's defense. Liverpool's defense did their best to stop Man City's attack.
it's a Klopp strategy and I see it very effective in locking Haaland's movement. Guardiola's mistake was to continue to rely on Haaland as the spearhead of Man City's attack, he forgot that Klopp had learned that, if all clubs used the strategy that Klopp used against Man City then Man City's hope of winning in the next match is very small.

nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 06:53:09 PM

I quite appreciate Klopp's strategy in this match because even though it looks monotonous and does not reflect Liverpool, they do know that they have to be defensive like this so they can win considering they are actually quite weak when playing open. and Klopp is not forcing this and is more focused on defense.
Van Dijk was also in this match quite disciplined and this was probably the best performance he has shown so far in the EPL in my opinion.
I agree that Klopp's strategy was quite successful to quell the attacks launched by Manchester City. And I also agree with Van Dijk's performance, because in the previous matches he has also been heavily criticized for his unsatisfactory performances. It really hurts me a lot when people are compared to Harry Maguaire. This win will mean a lot to Liverpool and I'm sure they will continue to nurture their game to improve. I miss their old game where everything worked effectively.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 06:58:28 PM

I'm quite heartbroken in this match because in fact I still feel that City will be able to win in the match that took place but the fact that Salah's goal by using Alisson's Assist really shattered my dreams and this was far beyond my expectations.

City were superior in every way in terms of possession and chances but Liverpool were quite disciplined in this game and this one goal definitely made the difference and of course it's a good thing for Liverpool.

Yes, I understand how you feel. indeed before this match, many people predicted that Manchester City would easily beat Liverpool. But in fact, the results of tonight's match actually surprised many parties. Liverpool's game tonight was full of high fighting power, I saw all the Reds players had the same vision to fight from adversity and it was proven that the collective game played by Klopp's troops was able to disrupt Klopp's strategy tonight and finally Liverpool managed to get important points and give the first defeat for Manchester City.
  them.

When Klopp made his lineup adjustments for the match against Manchester City, Milner stood out, Gomez shone, and Haaland was taken off the field.

Liverpool will return to the top if they carry on in this manner. Liverpool outplayed Man City and they played well, but they didn't demonstrate their will to win the game.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 07:08:05 PM

When Klopp made his lineup adjustments for the match against Manchester City, Milner stood out, Gomez shone, and Haaland was taken off the field.

Liverpool will return to the top if they carry on in this manner. Liverpool outplayed Man City and they played well, but they didn't demonstrate their will to win the game.

Maybe we aren't even in the middle of the season yet. However it is still difficult for Liverpool to enter the title race. They are 14 points away from the leader at the moment. They will need to continue without losing points much from now on. For now their form is still bad despite defeating Manchester City in Anfield. Maybe this important win can be helpful for them to improve their form as of now. It had better do so otherwise Liverpool would only finish the season at the 2nd or 3rd place the most.

This defensive improvement was important for them. They have struggled with their defense so far and this game was way different than the previous one. Conceding 0 goal against Manchester City is a big progress. Next time they are hosting West Ham I'll be expecting the same effort in defense.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 07:27:27 PM

After losing Diaz to injury it looks like Klopp was really careful in choosing his strategy and of course this is something good.
Diaz's presence makes him always play with 3 strikers up front but this is not very good for the start of the season and different to last season. When Diaz is injured now it is rare to see this strategy because their resources on the wings are not too strong and making the midfield more in terms of players clearly makes them quite comfortable playing.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 07:31:28 PM

I agree that Klopp's strategy was quite successful to quell the attacks launched by Manchester City. And I also agree with Van Dijk's performance, because in the previous matches he has also been heavily criticized for his unsatisfactory performances. It really hurts me a lot when people are compared to Harry Maguaire. This win will mean a lot to Liverpool and I'm sure they will continue to nurture their game to improve. I miss their old game where everything worked effectively.
Liverpool's success has amazed many football lovers, yes, as happened because Manchester City often competed with rotating wins. but last night Liverpool made it 1-0 down. many people talk about the city's front line which is very strong to attack, but behind the preparation of the Liverpool team the back line is very strong. Klopp's strategy is really great, he can bring his team to win

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bounceback

Activity: 2016
Merit: 281

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 07:41:56 PM

Maybe we aren't even in the middle of the season yet. However it is still difficult for Liverpool to enter the title race. They are 14 points away from the leader at the moment. They will need to continue without losing points much from now on. For now their form is still bad despite defeating Manchester City in Anfield. Maybe this important win can be helpful for them to improve their form as of now. It had better do so otherwise Liverpool would only finish the season at the 2nd or 3rd place the most.

This defensive improvement was important for them. They have struggled with their defense so far and this game was way different than the previous one. Conceding 0 goal against Manchester City is a big progress. Next time they are hosting West Ham I'll be expecting the same effort in defense.

Klopp's change in game strategy succeeded in making the Liverpool team beat ManCity, in that match Liverpool deserved to win because they played well and had a high enough fighting spirit to prove the poor performance they experienced in the previous match during this season was only temporary because it was likely they will return to form like last season, but from the victory they got against ManCity mak I don't think we can say that now Liverpool team has bounced back because just 1 game can't be used as a parameter that they have recovered from their slump.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 08:15:52 PM

But that could have turned out differently. Foden's goal was not given because Haaland fouled... strange decision. There are referees who would give the goal and then the game would ended different and Manchester City still not have game lost in the Premier League.

There was nothing strange about it because it was a clear foul and Referee saw that but it was a good goal from Foden though. The impact of the first goal would have changed the flow of the game though and City would be having less pressure to score thus keeping their possession much better. Kudos to VVD for keeping up with Haaland on the game though, he was great on that game

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 08:18:43 PM

After struggling to face Omonia's underdog team, Man United will play against Newcastle. Although they won against Omonia in the end, but Man United were frustrated. Luckily they won 1-0. At the moment the interesting thing is that their points are only one difference, Newcastle are below Man United. Since the change of ownership of Newcastle began to develop, Man United should be wary. Although playing at home Man United have to play well because Newcastle have players who are willing to work hard.
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 08:21:55 PM

After having a great debut with Newscatle, now that Man United will face Tottenham Hotspurs now as a home team by Man United will this be even more difficult?
What we know is that Tottenham are still working hard to keep getting points so they don't fall behind Mancity or Arsenal who are a few points adrift, on the other hand, if I choose to bet on Man United, there's little doubt that they are not consistent enough even what we guess is always out of the question. His real guess is that Ten Hag is still hard to beat any other great team except Arsenal which he has beaten.
But it will be interesting between Ten Hag and Conte with his strategic ability.

Do you think that Liverpool are not a great team anymore, or have you forgotten that United beat them?  Roll Eyes
With the Arsenal-City game canceled due to the Europa League (which was a surprise to me, what the hell?), the United-Tottenham game will definitely be the highlight of the tour. In fact, it’s even difficult for me to say who will be the favorite here, although on paper Tottenham looks stronger.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 08:46:10 PM

Honestly they have "tried" something a bit different, a bit more deeper line defence, which meant that they are working towards keeping Haaland away, and to be fair to City, they focused on Haaland way too much this game, they realized that he is scoring goals like no other, and started to throw to ball to him with the hopes that he would score, but if the other team would defend him like this, literally share him with 3 people, then it becomes a bit of a trouble.

Thanks to this deep defence, they had many clear chances, 2 obvious ones with Salah, where they would just throw the ball ahead, and when City was attacking, they got caught off-guard and got counter attacked.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 [2331] 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 6061 »
  Print  

Jump to: