Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 [2332] 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 ... 6061 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623556 times)
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 08:46:14 PM

After having a great debut with Newscatle, now that Man United will face Tottenham Hotspurs now as a home team by Man United will this be even more difficult?
What we know is that Tottenham are still working hard to keep getting points so they don't fall behind Mancity or Arsenal who are a few points adrift, on the other hand, if I choose to bet on Man United, there's little doubt that they are not consistent enough even what we guess is always out of the question. His real guess is that Ten Hag is still hard to beat any other great team except Arsenal which he has beaten.
But it will be interesting between Ten Hag and Conte with his strategic ability.

Do you think that Liverpool are not a great team anymore, or have you forgotten that United beat them?  Roll Eyes
With the Arsenal-City game canceled due to the Europa League (which was a surprise to me, what the hell?), the United-Tottenham game will definitely be the highlight of the tour. In fact, it’s even difficult for me to say who will be the favorite here, although on paper Tottenham looks stronger.
On paper and in real life Tottenham is stronger than Manchester United and Tottenham will likely win the match.
This is because Manchester United defence is good for now and their midfield is also fair but the finishing is poor . Man U find it  difficult to score against a small club Omonia in the Europa League the extended to Newcastle in their last week outing. So it will be near impossible for them to score Tottenham then it is very very difficult to defend Kane for 9g0 minutes without him getting a goal by crook or by hard work

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 08:58:19 PM

Anyway, it was Arsenal got benefited from the Liverpool vs Manchester City match, the history of head to head record did not disappoint Liverpool fans and it is important that we have to think about it too. To be honest I also lost bet Manchester City, but seeing Liverpool comeback I am personally happy, so we will see a very competitive in the remaining matches ahead.

Well I think Arsenal should be grateful to Liverpool for defeating Manchester City in the derby. For the Arsenal team I think they didn't perform very well as I expected may be they are getting tired as their performance against Leeds United was poor, the Arsenal team was lucky enough that Patrick Bamford missed the penalty kick if not their performance wouldn't have giving them the win in the game.  Liverpool defeat to Manchester City gave Arsenal a 4-point gap against their biggest rivals Manchester City but I think Arsenal needs to go back to the drawing board to increase in their game play otherwise they will be back to their usual position in the League.

Liverpool's recent form shouldn't be a problem to any team because their gameplay is not like before and they are not consistent like a team that is interested in fighting for the league this season.
Arsenal fans are happy knowing they are 4 points clear off Manchester City who have been breathing on their necks for some weeks now and it puts much pressure on the team to perform and win games by all means. Talking about the game against Leeds I won't say they performed poorly because Leeds are a tough side to beat especially when they are playing at home we saw how the game against Chelsea ended,how Leeds beat chelsea, they are a tough side indeed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 09:05:11 PM

Arsenal fans are happy knowing they are 4 points clear off Manchester City who have been breathing on their necks for some weeks now and it puts much pressure on the team to perform and win games by all means. Talking about the game against Leeds I won't say they performed poorly because Leeds are a tough side to beat especially when they are playing at home we saw how the game against Chelsea ended,how Leeds beat chelsea, they are a tough side indeed.
It's a very good time for Arsenal fans to have fun because with City losing it's clear they have a sigh of relief as they managed to get away from the current chase.
On the other hand their game against City is also postponed now and there are only Notingham Forest and Southampton below them so I'm pretty sure they will continue to be in the mood for the next few weeks.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 09:09:16 PM

Arsenal fans are happy knowing they are 4 points clear off Manchester City who have been breathing on their necks for some weeks now and it puts much pressure on the team to perform and win games by all means.
LOL, I hope you're right. A friend of mine who is a Arsenal fan really didn't want to take off his Arsenal jersey until today because Manchester City defeat from Liverpool.

Talking about the game against Leeds I won't say they performed poorly because Leeds are a tough side to beat especially when they are playing at home we saw how the game against Chelsea ended,how Leeds beat chelsea, they are a tough side indeed.
Leeds are a tough team for Chelsea who have had problems with their form. I mean, Leeds are a team that has not won more than 2 match from their last 9 matches and so far only Chelsea and Wolves they have managed to beat. So Arsenal should have won this match easily, but in fact Arsenal struggled too. But unfortunately, Arsenal vs Manchester City match had to be postponed but I think it's good for Manchester City's preparation against Brighton on 22 October.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 09:11:54 PM

It's a very good time for Arsenal fans to have fun because with City losing it's clear they have a sigh of relief as they managed to get away from the current chase.
On the other hand their game against City is also postponed now and there are only Notingham Forest and Southampton below them so I'm pretty sure they will continue to be in the mood for the next few weeks.
There is Chelsea game vs Arsenal where they might drop points, otherwise the other games are relatively easy. Before the World Cup break, we will continue seeing gunners in the first place most likely.
City has also easy games so the gap between them will not increase imo and might shrink depending from Arsenal games tho

Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 09:19:15 PM

Finally a game Liverpool fans can be proud of. We did really well for the majority of the game and we deserved both the win and the clean sheet.
I think Guardiola made the mistake starting with 3 at the back, when they switched to a back 4 in the 2nd half they were much more dangerous. But so were we though.

A win in the derby is nice, but it took us only to the 8th spot in the league. What we need now is consistency.
Liverpool had their chances and took it with confident while city couldn't converts their chances to goal. The red players were very active in the game and didn't give room for fatigue. All of them were serious especially their defend lines, Virgil and Gomez who hold down both Fosen and Haaland.  Amazing results from Liverpool at anfield and city will put more efforts in their next game. Consistency is the only option for Liverpool players and i believe they will have a smooth run up for top four.
Was happy for Virgil for being his old self and keep Erling Haaland quite, I think Liverpool midfield and defence did a great job on Sunday, I admire James miller high level of concentration at the right side of the defence, while Robertson was good defensively but awful at attack thought klopp will be tempted to go with Tsimikas and in the midfield thiago and fabinho thought Gundogan and Rodri a thing or two, I know Pep will imagine not playing kevin in the midfield three, for me Manchester City best player at the day was Bernardo Silva he was tireless for 90 mins plus.
Virgil was at his good form in the game on Sunday although not his best but it was enough to help the team secure an important win. They showed great team work and togetherness in the game which was so thrilling...I think the team are finally finding their confidence and balance again. Manchester city supporters were already bragging about them been undefeated and it didn't take more than 10 games to tell them it wasn't going to happen lol. Kudos to Klopp and the entire team for a perfect weekend lol.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 976

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 09:23:59 PM

After having a great debut with Newscatle, now that Man United will face Tottenham Hotspurs now as a home team by Man United will this be even more difficult?
What we know is that Tottenham are still working hard to keep getting points so they don't fall behind Mancity or Arsenal who are a few points adrift, on the other hand, if I choose to bet on Man United, there's little doubt that they are not consistent enough even what we guess is always out of the question. His real guess is that Ten Hag is still hard to beat any other great team except Arsenal which he has beaten.
But it will be interesting between Ten Hag and Conte with his strategic ability.

Do you think that Liverpool are not a great team anymore, or have you forgotten that United beat them?  Roll Eyes
With the Arsenal-City game canceled due to the Europa League (which was a surprise to me, what the hell?), the United-Tottenham game will definitely be the highlight of the tour. In fact, it’s even difficult for me to say who will be the favorite here, although on paper Tottenham looks stronger.
On paper and in real life Tottenham is stronger than Manchester United and Tottenham will likely win the match.
This is because Manchester United defence is good for now and their midfield is also fair but the finishing is poor . Man U find it  difficult to score against a small club Omonia in the Europa League the extended to Newcastle in their last week outing. So it will be near impossible for them to score Tottenham then it is very very difficult to defend Kane for 9g0 minutes without him getting a goal by crook or by hard work

In the last matches, they are really ineffective on goal paths. It should not be forgotten that they won in overtime in the Omonia game.  They also played a goalless draw with Newcastle. I can say that they need to fix their problems in the goal paths again. They really have no chance of winning if they don't score against Tottenham.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 09:57:34 PM

Arsenal fans are happy knowing they are 4 points clear off Manchester City who have been breathing on their necks for some weeks now and it puts much pressure on the team to perform and win games by all means.
LOL, I hope you're right. A friend of mine who is a Arsenal fan really didn't want to take off his Arsenal jersey until today because Manchester City defeat from Liverpool.

I must admit that the outcome was quite unpredictable. The last time I watched Liverpool play Manchester City, I really thought they were going to lose. There is no doubt that this is extremely good news for Arsenal because they will now feel quite comfortable knowing that they now have a bigger difference in points with Manchester City than they had before.

Talking about the game against Leeds I won't say they performed poorly because Leeds are a tough side to beat especially when they are playing at home we saw how the game against Chelsea ended,how Leeds beat chelsea, they are a tough side indeed.
Leeds are a tough team for Chelsea who have had problems with their form. I mean, Leeds are a team that has not won more than 2 match from their last 9 matches and so far only Chelsea and Wolves they have managed to beat. So Arsenal should have won this match easily, but in fact Arsenal struggled too. But unfortunately, Arsenal vs Manchester City match had to be postponed but I think it's good for Manchester City's preparation against Brighton on 22 October.

As for the next attraction, it is going to be Manchester City versus Arsenal. The fact that Arsenal is at the top of the league table still amazes me.  The only thing I am not able to be very confident about this season is Manchester City as well. It is quite surprising that Arsenal is doing so well at the moment, which is quite impressive. Just hope that they do not make any more big mistakes towards the end of the season like they did last year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 10:06:03 PM

In the last matches, they are really ineffective on goal paths. It should not be forgotten that they won in overtime in the Omonia game.  They also played a goalless draw with Newcastle. I can say that they need to fix their problems in the goal paths again. They really have no chance of winning if they don't score against Tottenham.
facing tottenham later is a good opportunity for CR7 to score, the match will take place at home to MU, last season he made a hat-trick against tottenham hopefully this time he will make the same thing

tottenham are now in 3rd position in the standings, it would be great if MU can win this match so they can get a little closer to chelsea

Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 10:13:11 PM

Manchester United disappointed their fans a lot as well. I was waiting for them to win even if they had a big difficulty in doing so. Because Newcastle were one of the toughest opponents of the season for them. There wasn't a big gap between them in the standings.

However I still trusted Manchester United to get another win after the win over Everton. They had really crucial opportunities in the game especially in the last minutes. But they wasted both of them which caused the game to end in a draw by 0-0. The team still can't find their rhythm in the league fully.

I was not for once angry over the kind of players used especially with the Introduction of Fred in midfied to replace Erikson, he didn't link up well with Bruno Fernandez and also with all other attacking players and winger's. After the first half, Erik Ten Hag should have substituted the Brazilian for me though and could have even brought in one of those youngins.

Now getting to the second half of the match, Ten Hag made a wrong substitution, by bringing Rashford on for Cristiano Ronaldo, if you look at the game Sancho wasn't really part of it as he should have been substituted, and since Ronaldo served as a number, that through Ball from Rashford to Fread would have been converted if it was Ronaldo. Fans where expectant of a goal but that didn't come as planned. Don't you think they will either loss to Tottenham Hotspur or end up playing full time draw with the score been leveled.

About the Tottenham game I think that it is going to be even more challenging for them obviously. I know that Manchester United defeated Arsenal and Liverpool in Old Trafford before. But this doesn't mean that they can do the same against Tottenham as well. After losing two points two weeks in a row they might not be able to stay strong especially in offense. There is a big improvement in their defense recently but Tottenham attackers can still be deadly for them. They need to be extra careful in defense as a result.

It feels like the game might end in a draw and both teams would score.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 10:44:31 PM

For the first time Haaland has failed to make a contribution in the game, this only shows that he is human after all lol. Klopp indeed is a world class coach and his ability to read games so well baffles me. I must admit the goal Foden scored got be scared and frowning because I was supporting Liverpool, thank God the goal was disallowed and Liverpool got an opportunity to take lead.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 10:45:47 PM

We have seen Manchester City this much desperate for the first time after a long break. They had some important opportunities to score actually with Haaland but Alisson didn't let him score thanks to his impressive saves. There was something wrong with their defense in this match also. They left big spaces in defense before and after the goal. Maybe I can understand the after but it is hard to get the other one. Salah was so comfortable on the front and scored a goal.
There was really some improvement in Liverpool defense as they managed to stay solid against Manchester City attackers mostly. They need van Dijk to continue playing strong from now on as he is the mainstay of the defense line. Maybe it is too difficult for them to enter the title race but they don't have anything to lose now. They must push hard after this critical win.
This is a very painful defeat, especially for Manchester City supporters, even though there are many opportunities that will be scored by Manchester City players but Liverpool's defense is solid enough that it is difficult to penetrate despite several attacks by Haaland and his friends, but that's how Manchester City focus attacking, of course the defense is not noticed how strong it is and Salah took advantage of the opponent's own situation and managed to get past it by becoming a goal so it was a bit of a mistake for the Manchester City defender who was too focused on attacking.
Indeed Liverpool are still quite far from competing for the title race, the only thing they have to improve every game so that points can get closer, but the reality is that the Premier League is more difficult to predict.

I think Van Dijk played a really good game and pocketed Haaland well enough. Even though it was a low-scoring game, it was quite entertaining that's for sure. But I have to say that Haaland did some good chances which he should have converted into a goal. I remember he found an open and direct header from KDB's cross, but he shot it directly at the GK. Overall, the City had good control of the midfield but failed to finish the ball as Liverpool had a solid defensive night.
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 10:47:07 PM

but for the European Champions League don't know why sometimes the game goes down is this a mental problem? I don't really know,
If you're asking about Manchester City yhen maybe it's a mindset thing. They have a pretty strong squad capable of winning the CL for the past five years.

Finally, after I saw the Liverpool and Manchester City matches which were won by Liverpool with a score of 1 - 0, it turned out that the Liverpool goalkeeper's match last night was still very good, but for this year's Premier League champions, Arsenal and Liverpool clubs might also be candidates. champion this year because Arsenal are also in terms of the game now better than in previous years
I will agree with you on Arsenal but not on Liverpool. It's okay to hope because you're a fan of the team but better check what the real situation of the club is. Better base your assessment on the numbers and not on your emotion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 10:53:43 PM

For the first time Haaland has failed to make a contribution in the game, this only shows that he is human after all lol. Klopp indeed is a world class coach and his ability to read games so well baffles me. I must admit the goal Foden scored got be scared and frowning because I was supporting Liverpool, thank God the goal was disallowed and Liverpool got an opportunity to take lead.
Erling Haaland gets full supervision of the Liverpool coach so he can't get the ball easily so when Erling Haaland doesn't have a chance to get the ball it will make it difficult for Manchester City to score goals, this is a very good move for Liverpool to break all of Manchester City attempts to tried to score and they finally managed to do it.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 10:57:27 PM

in the last 3 matches between Man Utd and Tottenham shows that red devils found a way to score multiple goals against Tottenham, but this year seems different since Man Utd scored only 13 goals in 9 matches, i don't we will see Man utd winning even though they are the favorites, things are different this season.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 11:00:39 PM

I know right from time that Liverpool will beat manchester city, and it's not luck, let's call a winning a winning. Liverpool earn the 3 points and city were rather not fortunate to grab it when they had the chances. The game was full of suspense actions and the reds knows the perfect spot to hit the visitors. The reds boss, Jurgen Klopp did his best despite his key players been absent in the game like Luis Diaz, Matip and more of them. Virgil Van Dijk and Joe Gomez had the best part of city frontlines, Haaland and Foden. We should never underestimate Liverpool at anfield.
But that could have turned out differently. Foden's goal was not given because Haaland fouled... strange decision. There are referees who would give the goal and then the game would ended different and Manchester City still not have game lost in the Premier League. In the game, in my opinion, there was no highlight for many minutes, the normal English powerplay did not come.

The controversy about VAR is clearly one that is quite unfortunate and indeed with this even Pep also commented on the referee's decision because he felt disadvantaged in this match, but this is over and indeed they have to admit City's advantage in this meeting.
On the other hand, it is true that Van Dijk and Joe Gomez also played very well in this match, they were quite disciplined especially when they saw Haaland's movement because for 90 minutes it seemed that Haaland could not completely escape these two players in Liverpool's defense.
One game or the other every team faces this controversial refereeing situation but if anyone should be complaining about the refereeing it should be Klopp who was fuming on the touchline throughout the second half. A number of times Salah was fouled and the referee decided to play on so I expect Klopp to be making this comments not Pep Guardiola.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 11:05:38 PM

that's why the big team can reduce him easily if the defensive player was doing so well. Pep was complaining about the goal that is revoked by referee lol. City was actually making mistake for liverpool's  goal keeper.
I think that this team is complaining too much about that. That's why people were always focusing into a player that was showing a good performance until they forget if another big team can defeat it too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 11:13:04 PM

I was so surprised that Haaland couldn't score for Manchester City in the game. Liverpool are lucky to win the match. I predicted Manchester city will win the game but to my surprise Liverpool won the match.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 11:49:26 PM

Erling Haaland gets full supervision of the Liverpool coach so he can't get the ball easily so when Erling Haaland doesn't have a chance to get the ball it will make it difficult for Manchester City to score goals, this is a very good move for Liverpool to break all of Manchester City attempts to tried to score and they finally managed to do it.
we have seen that happen so many times with good players, the coach of the other team puts more pressure on him, we all saw it happen with Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar...etc it worked out great for Liverpool as they were able to stop the scoring machine, it was also an important win for them to get closer to top 5, and also a favor for Arsenal and their fans Grin

8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 11:55:11 PM

I was so surprised that Haaland couldn't score for Manchester City in the game. Liverpool are lucky to win the match. I predicted Manchester city will win the game but to my surprise Liverpool won the match.
Actually this is what I really like about the English league, it is very difficult to predict and can break all predictions, many people predict that Manchester City can definitely beat Liverpool, and Erling Halland can definitely score against Liverpool but the reality is different, it was Liverpool who managed to beat Manchester City, as well as the leader of the standings, even though Arsenal are now at the top but not necessarily Arsenal are able to maintain its position until the end of the season Arsenal could be able to finish in fifth position at the end of the season, because in the previous season Arsenal also had a very big opportunity to qualify for the league. Champions but due to intense competition, they had to finish in sixth place in the standings, because in the previous season at the beginning of the season Liverpool also had left behind but at the end of the competition Liverpool were able to finish in second place in the standings. standings.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 [2332] 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 ... 6061 »
  Print  

Jump to: