Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 85 (45.5%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (7%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 [2381] 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 ... 6097 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 638538 times)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 08:41:10 PM

Half time is almost over but no goals yet, will both teams play it safe and share the points?
Actually I agree with you that West Ham has the potential to win apart from the home team factor
they are also motivated to stay away from relegation especially when Leicester and Nottingham also won.
The first half was over and Kurt Zouma scored in the last minute of normal time which put West ham now temporarily ahead over Bournemouth.
Actually this is a good thing because throughout this first half West ham really dominated and this opening goal could have added in the second half later if Bournemouth did not develop their game.
West harm is pressing and defending aggressively with 72 minutes left in the game. The March is starting to be intriguing. Bournemouth is attempting to penetrate the defense but has also squandered several opportunities. Given that the score is currently 1-0, I predict a draw for this match. West Ham needs to move forward with more fluency since their buildup is too slow. Am praying for a point for West Ham.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 08:41:32 PM

I looked at the game, I thought Man United had good possession of the ball. They have a lot of opportunities, even Kepa has to work hard. Say saw more than ten times Kepa had to block the ball from going into his net.
I think Kepa suggested that he wasn't finished. Potter's arrival became a fortune for him. But Kepa managed to answer the responsibility from Potter. Maybe if the performance is Bad Chelsea will put in a lot of goals.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:49:18 PM

I looked at the game, I thought Man United had good possession of the ball. They have a lot of opportunities, even Kepa has to work hard. Say saw more than ten times Kepa had to block the ball from going into his net.
I think Kepa suggested that he wasn't finished. Potter's arrival became a fortune for him. But Kepa managed to answer the responsibility from Potter. Maybe if the performance is Bad Chelsea will put in a lot of goals.
All the goals that happened in that match were very late, but unfortunately Kepa did not manage to save his team victory in injury time because Casemiro scored a goal in a draw. Kepa's performance in the game was good, he managed to clear several chances for Manchester United to score but in the end his good form did not pay off with a draw.

Two draws in two consecutive match is not a good thing for Chelsea, but Potter seems to have been able to improve the mental players of Chelsea so far to compete in the top flight of the Premier League. The same thing about Manchester United, but these two teams are not necessarily able to maintain their performance when the other team plays defensively.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 08:57:36 PM

Sad for Arsenal that they couldn't get an easy win, I hope that they do not get winded and start to lose easy games because of fatigue, City is already just 2 points behind them, and one more game like this and they will lose the top spot.

It looks like Arteta wants to rest some players to stay fit against Feyenord so indeed some of their players are not playing before and it's interesting to see the 4-3-3 scheme he did because it was a little different from before.
Despite all that, it looks like they really don't want to port their players so even though it's a shame it's still pretty good.

Half time is almost over but no goals yet, will both teams play it safe and share the points?
Actually I agree with you that West Ham has the potential to win apart from the home team factor
they are also motivated to stay away from relegation especially when Leicester and Nottingham also won.
70 minutes have passed now but the score is still the same as before with West ham ahead.
It's interesting to see this match west ham really excel in every way but I see they still make a lot of mistakes especially by wasting chances until now.
Regardless of the current results it would be great if they maximized the final finishing.
Since West Ham has won each of its last five Premier League games played on Mondays, they have the chance to become the first team in history to win six straight games on a single day. The match is already coming to an end and West Ham still has a 1-0 lead. With West Ham putting a lot of pressure on them and having the same number of shots on goal, together with AFC having two players receive two yellow cards, demonstrate how desperately they want to win.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 08:59:52 PM

Casemiro became the actor in the Manchester United draw, it seems that the Real Madrid gene is still attached to him because in La Liga Real Madrid used to do this. This draw I think is enough for both teams because it's a fair result.

Just imagine, Casemiro went from playing in the El Clásico and winning champions league games to celebrating an equalizer that his team should be winning that game as they were the better team. I'm a Chelsea fan but we played badly in that game especially the first half until the substitution was done to congest the midfield. Potter removing Cucurella and bringing in Kovačić was the reason we didn't conceded in the first half of the game and that helped Chelsea alot.

Ronaldo is leaving Manchester united in the January transfer, I keep saying it as I strongly believe Chelsea will be coming for him. Ten Hang doesn't know how to handle players like Ronaldo. You don't deprives this kind of players playing time most especially in big games like this. Imagine if Ronaldo was available on the bench, he would had definitely been a positive to the attacking force of the team and instead of them celebrating an equalizer, it would had been a winning goal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:00:16 PM

The first half was over and Kurt Zouma scored in the last minute of normal time which put West ham now temporarily ahead over Bournemouth.
Actually this is a good thing because throughout this first half West ham really dominated and this opening goal could have added in the second half later if Bournemouth did not develop their game.
With the system of Bournemouth now i dont think that they will equalize this game because West Ham want to protect this goal, to assume that they have defeated them,  but the way I'm seeing the match west ham really dominate and they don't want to give chance of Bournemouth to equalize the match,  which i believe that west ham will defeat the match is they use this remaining time to play more of defensive game.
Finally West Ham has managed to win against Bournemouth and West Ham was so solid in this match. A lot of shots from the end of West Ham and they have won the match by 2-0. Poor performance from Bournemouth and they need to focus on their attacking lineup.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 09:06:30 PM

It will be a Shame if Liverpool didn't qualify for the champions League position next season, because the way they are going I don't think there is much hope for them, even right now the likes of Manchester United are better than them in terms of position and form same with Chelsea, I think if they continue like this till November then is finished for them, I can't believe Sadio mane absence can affect them like this, he is truly missed at anfield, I know some section of the fans will be asking their selves why is it not Mohamed Salah that left us.

Stake VIP wager
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:08:59 PM

West Ham host Bournemouth in the last match of the week. West Ham are the favorites at home. I think there will be plenty of goals in the match. West ham will score at least 2 goals. They lost to liverpool last week to stop their bad run. They will take it out on bournemouth this week because they have a match with manchester united next week.
With Arsenal's draw this week, manchester city is 2 points closer.
A football match is not judged by who's at home or who lost in their last game. Football formation does change. Football can be unpredictable to predict what the scoreline would be at the end. The club you look up to win the match easily might fail to do so. West Ham won as you predicted(2-0) though with a last-minute penalty kick by Said Benrahma. This is a beautiful win for West Ham. They are now in the 10th position of the premier league table with 14 points

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:19:22 PM

It will be a Shame if Liverpool didn't qualify for the champions League position next season, because the way they are going I don't think there is much hope for them, even right now the likes of Manchester United are better than them in terms of position and form same with Chelsea, I think if they continue like this till November then is finished for them, I can't believe Sadio mane absence can affect them like this, he is truly missed at anfield, I know some section of the fans will be asking their selves why is it not Mohamed Salah that left us.
To qualify for the Champions League next season or you could say the target of the top 4 until the competition is over, I think Liverpool chances are still quite big because this season's round has many games left. but seeing Liverpool performance this season they are really not in their best condition because when Liverpool met with a low-ranking team, Liverpool had to accept defeat, they should have maximized such a match to get full points. Newcastle united is better than liverpool this season no doubt it looks like this season many surprises will come in every game.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 09:20:42 PM

With the system of Bournemouth now i dont think that they will equalize this game because West Ham want to protect this goal, to assume that they have defeated them,  but the way I'm seeing the match west ham really dominate and they don't want to give chance of Bournemouth to equalize the match,  which i believe that west ham will defeat the match is they use this remaining time to play more of defensive game.
Finally West Ham has managed to win against Bournemouth and West Ham was so solid in this match. A lot of shots from the end of West Ham and they have won the match by 2-0. Poor performance from Bournemouth and they need to focus on their attacking lineup.
Yes ! West Ham 2-0 Bournemouth, this team is so awesome getting a score in the last minute, with 3 points earned today West Ham have successfully sit to number Ten for awhile. Bournemouth must be able to strengthen their defence, next matches against Tottenham, by seeing today matches I'm not sure Bournemouth will get points in that match.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 09:24:44 PM

~
A football match is not judged by who's at home or who lost in their last game. Football formation does change. Football can be unpredictable to predict what the scoreline would be at the end. The club you look up to win the match easily might fail to do so. West Ham won as you predicted(2-0) though with a last-minute penalty kick by Said Benrahma. This is a beautiful win for West Ham. They are now in the 10th position of the premier league table with 14 points
west ham appeared a little more dominating since the beginning of the match, the ball possession of that two teams was almost equal

zouma and benrahma scored 1 goal each for the win for west ham, with this result Bournemouth had to be willing to drop to 14th place

Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 911

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:29:01 PM

Arsenal no chance to win the PL, tbh I don’t even think they will get top 4. I do agree with you that Man City are favourites to win the title. They have the best squad strength.
Arsenal performance is not really bad this season, I know Arsenal can't win Premier League, they are performing well currently but I know they will soon start losing matches unnecessarily, but I believe they will still end the season in top 4, Arsenal players are really dedicated this season, but no matter how hard they try premier league is not for them, I strongly believe Manchester city will be the one to win premier league this season. Liverpool that I was expecting to compete with Manchester city, their performance is not really good this season, with their current position on the table I think it won't really be easy for them just to climb the table to first position. Liverpool that people have been hyping since they played against Manchester city spoiled everything in their last match.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:41:42 PM

Sad for Arsenal that they couldn't get an easy win, I hope that they do not get winded and start to lose easy games because of fatigue, City is already just 2 points behind them, and one more game like this and they will lose the top spot.

It would be understandable, City built an insane team and I get that, but that doesn't mean that Arsenal should lose the leadership on games like Southampton, they should be beating those teams easily and then if they are going to lose, lose to big name clubs, that would make sense. I personally believe that they are going to do well, this game was a fluke, but they are not going to be champions unfortunately, just not ready yet.

I think Arsenal had a really good chance of getting all three points from this match. Actually, they made some good chances. But they were unable to convert those. Honestly out of all the things I did not expect Arsenal to draw this match. They have beaten some really big opponents this season. And Southampton was probably the last opponent I expected Arsenal to drop points against.

After this match Arsenal is now only 2 points clear of the second team on the table, Manchester City. It is going to be a problem for Arsenal to stay in the first position from now on in my opinion. But at the same time, I expect Arsenal to win the next match in the EPL as they will play against Nottingham Forest

martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 10:12:43 PM

Arsenal no chance to win the PL, tbh I don’t even think they will get top 4. I do agree with you that Man City are favourites to win the title. They have the best squad strength.
Arsenal performance is not really bad this season, I know Arsenal can't win Premier League, they are performing well currently but I know they will soon start losing matches unnecessarily, but I believe they will still end the season in top 4, Arsenal players are really dedicated this season, but no matter how hard they try premier league is not for them, I strongly believe Manchester city will be the one to win premier league this season. Liverpool that I was expecting to compete with Manchester city, their performance is not really good this season, with their current position on the table I think it won't really be easy for them just to climb the table to first position. Liverpool that people have been hyping since they played against Manchester city spoiled everything in their last match.
Arsenal are really good this season,but it seems their performance have dropped recently.They drew with Southampton last weekend,and the way they played in that match does not really convinced me that they will still continue winning games,if they don't wake up now and start working so hard so as not to draw or loose against small teams again in the premier league,it really be bad when they will start dropping form.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 10:16:17 PM

Nothing  to be ashamed of Liverpool didn't plan well to know who they want.  Teams like Manchester United planed well, they understand the kind of players that will change the performance of the team. Liverpool are the cause of their problem by allowing Sadio Mane to leave fir Bayern.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 10:28:43 PM

Can we say West Ham got lucky today. Although, they were more offensive with there shots and aerial attacks but, had come by there goals by some eventful happenings that were questionable. On Kurt Zouma's goal, we could see clearly that it came of a hand ball that was cleverly directed towards goal and then we had the series of headings until Kurt Zouma found the net.
On the second goal, comes from J. Zemura's handling the ball of the ball within the box. We could say he was falling and his hands weren't fully out and Said Benrahma sent the ball in from the penalty spot with some shot power.

Liverpool are the cause of their problem by allowing Sadio Mane to leave fir Bayern.
It was in the best interest of the club at the time, to have Sadio Mane sent away to the Bundesliga wth Bayern Munich rather than increases his pay cheque. I think they deserve most of what has come to the club. Mane was one of its finest and played his heart for the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 10:34:30 PM

Nothing  to be ashamed of Liverpool didn't plan well to know who they want.  Teams like Manchester United planed well, they understand the kind of players that will change the performance of the team. Liverpool are the cause of their problem by allowing Sadio Mane to leave fir Bayern.
Keeping a player while he wants to leave is the worst thing. Many players played horribly when they were forced to stay and their teams ended up by letting them go at any cost. Liverpool made a mistake by making the wage gap big between him and the others, mainly Salah. Now they are suffering a lot.. Could anyone imagining that Newcastle and Fulham are ranked better than Liverpool!

Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 10:41:54 PM

Wolves - Leicester was one of the most interesting games of the previous week. Wolves had so many goal opportunities but couldn't make use of any. But Leicester scored in nearly every goal attempt and won by 4-0. But they needed this win very much. Now they are on a winning streak of two games.

On the other hand they are going to have a really difficult game this week. The opponent is Manchester City. Maybe Leicester are the home team but I don't see it like much of an advantage for them. Manchester City are the most powerful attacking team of the season and Haaland is really unstoppable. I don't think Leicester can get any point in this game I'm afraid.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 10:48:11 PM

It reminded me of the football manager games where I would have like 20 shots and I wouldn't be able to score a single goal, and in all of the game the other team would shoot only once and win the game. I mean if it was a very close game then I would understand but it wasn't even a close game in this case. Leicester must be very happy with the result, they really really needed that win, sad to see them never really keeping it at a high level after their famous championship, but I guess this season will be a bit like rebuilding all over again and all of these sweet victories do mean a lot for them, it really worths a celebration.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 10:48:43 PM

Yeah, I don't see why Liverpool can let a player who was so effective in their team go that easily, and so far ther is not really a good replacement for him, results are showing clearly, players also have to adapt with each other more to get some positive results, I think Klopp should give Nunez more chances to play after his injury gets healed.

Pages: « 1 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 [2381] 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 ... 6097 »
  Print  

Jump to: