Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 85 (45.5%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (7%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 ... 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 ... 6103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 639658 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 05:08:11 AM

Tottenham risks losing their top 4 position as they suffer two consecutive defeats, and their point gap continues to shrink! Conte needs to change, his tactics are so horrible to watch, which is only draining the club. With a win against Tottenham, Newcastle United enters the top four. Seeing Newcastle in the Champions League is what I see as a realistic goal. What a transformation Newcastle has undergone in a year. For both the top half of the table and the bottom half, this PL season is going to be very tight. This looks even tighter than before!
Tottenham are in poor form, following their two-game losing streak in the Premier League, missing the all-powerful Richarlison from their two games coupled with the injury to Dejan Kulusevski.
While Newcastle have thrived this season, since the club was taken over by a Saudi Arabian company, they have been able to maintain a draw with duo Manchester, being able to beat Everton and most recently Tottenham.
Newcastle's development looks quite good this season, the last five games have only drawn one against Manchester United with four wins in a row remaining.
With what Newcastle United are doing at the moment,I dont think any small team can just win them like that again,they look so strong and there is every possibility that they can qualify for top four,they have all it takes to go to the Champions league.They make it very difficult to loose game,,and I like that about them.
Tottenham's performance is not expected. They are currently not performing well. They are playing badly in every match. Tottenham were ahead of Newcastle's procession of comparisons and yet they lost. If good teams play badly like this, the interest in watching football really decreases.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2022, 05:19:12 AM

Tottenham risks losing their top 4 position as they suffer two consecutive defeats, and their point gap continues to shrink! Conte needs to change, his tactics are so horrible to watch, which is only draining the club. With a win against Tottenham, Newcastle United enters the top four. Seeing Newcastle in the Champions League is what I see as a realistic goal. What a transformation Newcastle has undergone in a year. For both the top half of the table and the bottom half, this PL season is going to be very tight. This looks even tighter than before!

We have clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester united and Tottenham that are worthy of the top four position. This is assuming none of the clubs here wins the title and Manchester city does that again which means just three spots is left. Do you think these clubs will let a clubs as small as Newcastle take that position from them?. Also from how Arsenal has been brilliant this season, they'll definitely end up in the top four and that means only 2 spot is left between the clubs I mentioned. Now let say Chelsea continues their form that means they'll end up in the top four as well.

With this, that means just one spot is left with the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham fighting for it. I can't see Newcastle breaking into the top four by securing the last spot over this other clubs. The best they can finish is playing Europa and by the way, what will they be doing in the champions league. Won't they be wasting a spot of a premier league side worthy of competing in the tournament.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 05:21:40 AM

Arsenal no chance to win the PL, tbh I don’t even think they will get top 4. I do agree with you that Man City are favourites to win the title. They have the best squad strength.
Arsenal performance is not really bad this season, I know Arsenal can't win Premier League, they are performing well currently but I know they will soon start losing matches unnecessarily, but I believe they will still end the season in top 4, Arsenal players are really dedicated this season, but no matter how hard they try premier league is not for them, I strongly believe Manchester city will be the one to win premier league this season. Liverpool that I was expecting to compete with Manchester city, their performance is not really good this season, with their current position on the table I think it won't really be easy for them just to climb the table to first position. Liverpool that people have been hyping since they played against Manchester city spoiled everything in their last match.
Arsenal are really good this season,but it seems their performance have dropped recently.They drew with Southampton last weekend,and the way they played in that match does not really convinced me that they will still continue winning games,if they don't wake up now and start working so hard so as not to draw or loose against small teams again in the premier league,it really be bad when they will start dropping form.
I wonder how the pause of the world cup can affect them, is it going to be for the best or for the worst, I would say that in my opinion they we'll notice a drop in their performance, I really doubt them winning the league even when they were ahead by four, Man City are too good to lose a lot of points against most teams in Premier League, and I can see Arsenal losing and it won't be surprising to me.
The fatigue on so many of the Arsenal players was evident in the second half against Southampton. If you study closely, the game against Bodo, Leeds and PSV, you can clearly see how their performance has dropped and it’s due to them playing 3 games in a space of 9days  and the 4th one it's on Thursday, l think the players are little bit tired.They are young and not yet matured physically couple with the fact that there’s no enough depth for rotation which is why there’s a drop in energy.

I am not sure whether you can really talk about fatigue on that level. Yes of course they are human beings and yes they might feel some fatigue over the day, but teams like Manchester City, Real Madrid and so on, they deliver with the same frequency and nobody talks about fatigue there. They can rotate a lot and most of the players don't really feel fatigue as they are used to the load and pressure mentally and physiologically.

I think Southampton is a team that can hurt other teams from the top from time to time. Sometimes they just get destroyed, and sometimes you can't crack their defense and they manage to make it extremely hard for the opponent. This was such a game and Arsenal lost steam over the course of the game.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 05:41:49 AM

We have clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester united and Tottenham that are worthy of the top four position. This is assuming none of the clubs here wins the title and Manchester city does that again which means just three spots is left. Do you think these clubs will let a clubs as small as Newcastle take that position from them?. Also from how Arsenal has been brilliant this season, they'll definitely end up in the top four and that means only 2 spot is left between the clubs I mentioned. Now let say Chelsea continues their form that means they'll end up in the top four as well.

With this, that means just one spot is left with the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham fighting for it. I can't see Newcastle breaking into the top four by securing the last spot over this other clubs. The best they can finish is playing Europa and by the way, what will they be doing in the champions league. Won't they be wasting a spot of a premier league side worthy of competing in the tournament.

I pretty much believe most clubs that you have said could conquer the 1st to the 5th position of the standings, and that Manchester City will be on top, well this is just an opinion, while Tottenham is now in the 3rd position Liverpool, Chelsea, or Manchester United will surely elevate their position and might overcome Tottenham, for sure, right now Tottenham is keeping their pace and in getting a game for how will they do it best, but it was not enough these teams are now gaining momentum in every game they play and they will eventually overtake Tottenham for good,

My result on today's game

West Ham United FC VS AFC Bournemouth GOAL 2 - 0 - WIN

Just like that West Ham United just got a better sighting for the victory over Bournemouth, most game stats West Ham is dominant with the play, Kurt Zouma got the 1st goal with the assist of Tomáš Souček, gaining momentum with their defense than on the 2nd half, and West Ham have gotten another goal with a penalty kick of Said Benrahma, that West Ham United won over Bournemouth,

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2022, 05:57:28 AM

Even with such a talented manager, I just can't explain why Tottenham Hotspur is currently performing poorly. Could it be Lloris, who seems to be losing confidence as he keeps giving up goals in every game? He should be on the bench for some time. When he distributes from the back, he doesn't inspire trust in the squad and puts you on edge.
It's impressive to see Newcastle recover from all of their losses, as they played with far more vigor than Tottenham.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:16:14 AM

Casemiro did very well in the game, got his first Manchester United goal in fine style at the dead period of the game. What a goal to secure a point for his team. Since his arrival to Manchester United he seemed not to have blended in until the weekend where he showed what he is capable of attaining in the team and I think this is only a tip of the iceberg as to what he is capable of. The result I believe is fair enough for both teams. Ten Hag is letting his emotions get the better of him, whatever is the problem between himself and Ronaldo should not be brought into the game. Ronaldo has done a lot in the world of football and the way is being treated by Ten Hag, critics and all the haters is disrespectful to his career accomplishments.

You have forgotten the Man United game versus Everton fast, Casemiro had his second best game for United in that match against Omonia he has his first and that game with Chelsea was his third best game so far representing the United logo. Good header to secure United the win, leaving that behind he had a good game, it's how it should have been all this year's for United, a proper DM to protect the defense. It's okay to let go of the legendary Cristiano Ronaldo, Ten Hag wanted to part ways with him at United since but Man United board said no. He can go, but it will be wise if hru sign a new winger and attacker as haaland.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:22:18 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2022, 04:06:01 PM by iamsange
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

Tottenham are in poor form, following their two-game losing streak in the Premier League, missing the all-powerful Richarlison from their two games coupled with the injury to Dejan Kulusevski.
While Newcastle have thrived this season, since the club was taken over by a Saudi Arabian company, they have been able to maintain a draw with duo Manchester, being able to beat Everton and most recently Tottenham.
Newcastle's development looks quite good this season, the last five games have only drawn one against Manchester United with four wins in a row remaining.

Previously Newcastle were not expected to speak much this season, despite the fact they are the richest team in Europe at the moment. But Eddie Howe was able to bring about real change. Now The Magpies have been able to disturb the top teams. Interestingly, after being acquired by the Saudi Arabian Consortium, Newcastle did not buy any player labeled as Bintang, except for Trippier and most of the players recruited by Howe had not regularly performed at a high level, be it with top clubs or appearing in competitions such as the Champions League.

But Howe did buy players as needed. He proved that if given sufficient funds, he could build a team to continue to compete with other big teams. While Tottenham are currently in a bad period. Squad inequality is a major problem for Conte to rotate players. Maybe Conte will look for players again in the January transfer window to cover the shortfall.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:39:01 AM

Previously Newcastle were not expected to speak much this season, despite the fact they are the richest team in Europe at the moment. But Eddie Howe was able to bring about real change. Now The Magpies have been able to disturb the top teams.
Interestingly, after being acquired by the Saudi Arabian Consortium, Newcastle did not buy any player labeled as Bintang, except for Trippier and most of the players recruited by Howe had not regularly performed at a high level, be it with top clubs or appearing in competitions such as the Champions League. But Howe did buy players as needed. He proved that if given sufficient funds, he could build a team to continue to compete with other big teams.
I was aware to Newcastle strength since last season after acquired by the Saudi Arabian Consortium in january they has clever movement on winter transfer window with buy some of key players and the transfer was very effective because Newcastle can avoid relegation zone and survive at Premier league and they had starting this season with unsatisfied performance but gradually Howe has successfully to improved Newcastle performance and 4th positions was belongs to them so far and i think big teams should be careful to them because they showed as dark horses team who hard to beat and Howe doesn't need to spend a lot of money this season but he can managed Newcastle performance for each matches

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:43:41 AM

With what Newcastle United are doing at the moment,I dont think any small team can just win them like that again,they look so strong and there is every possibility that they can qualify for top four,they have all it takes to go to the Champions league.They make it very difficult to loose game,,and I like that about them.
Things looking interesting in this season as we have few top teams are struggling badly and looking hard for staying into top four like Liverpool and Tottenham with Newcastle United, Arsenal and Manchester United looking promising even right now any prediction is going to be not perfect because most chances after world cup situation could be completely different with January transfer window is also going to have some impact on teams as well.

Still we can expect good fight from Newcastle United because their current form is amazing, and they can do good stuff for coming weeks as well if they are able to keep this momentum then surely their fans could be to the moon as they are strong for staying into top four which is surely bonus for them in current circumstances.

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:48:07 AM

I pretty much believe most clubs that you have said could conquer the 1st to the 5th position of the standings, and that Manchester City will be on top, well this is just an opinion, while Tottenham is now in the 3rd position Liverpool, Chelsea, or Manchester United will surely elevate their position and might overcome Tottenham, for sure, right now Tottenham is keeping their pace and in getting a game for how will they do it best, but it was not enough these teams are now gaining momentum in every game they play and they will eventually overtake Tottenham for good,

Ok we agree.

however, Liverpool's struggle is unlikely to be as easy as we discuss in this post. because after all, they are currently in 8th place and 12 points adrift of the premier league leaders. to achieve entry into the top 4 on the leaderboard, of course it is not easy for them at this time.
That means Liverpool have to win a lot of the games they have left and it's not easy because as we know, there are a lot of problems they face within the team itself.
Tottenham may be able to maintain their position by maximizing every opportunity they have, Chelsea and Manchester United, it is very likely they can overtake Newcastle's ranking.
in fact, they have the potential to overtake Tottenham's rankings. however, for Liverpool at least Klopp must ensure his team to remain stable.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:56:40 AM

Arsenal no chance to win the PL, tbh I don’t even think they will get top 4. I do agree with you that Man City are favourites to win the title. They have the best squad strength.
Arsenal performance is not really bad this season, I know Arsenal can't win Premier League, they are performing well currently but I know they will soon start losing matches unnecessarily, but I believe they will still end the season in top 4, Arsenal players are really dedicated this season, but no matter how hard they try premier league is not for them, I strongly believe Manchester city will be the one to win premier league this season. Liverpool that I was expecting to compete with Manchester city, their performance is not really good this season, with their current position on the table I think it won't really be easy for them just to climb the table to first position. Liverpool that people have been hyping since they played against Manchester city spoiled everything in their last match.
Arsenal are really good this season,but it seems their performance have dropped recently.They drew with Southampton last weekend,and the way they played in that match does not really convinced me that they will still continue winning games,if they don't wake up now and start working so hard so as not to draw or loose against small teams again in the premier league,it really be bad when they will start dropping form.
I wonder how the pause of the world cup can affect them, is it going to be for the best or for the worst, I would say that in my opinion they we'll notice a drop in their performance, I really doubt them winning the league even when they were ahead by four, Man City are too good to lose a lot of points against most teams in Premier League, and I can see Arsenal losing and it won't be surprising to me.
You never can tell, we will realize what would happen during and after the world cup. Don't neglect the fact that no matter how good a team is, if a single player they are well used to is missing, the whole team might not get it right. This is a technical and psychological matter now, we should not always limit things to the club or how good its coach is. Some key players would surely leave (I can't be mentioning long names), which might be an issue for the club until they return.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 07:09:16 AM

Casemiro did very well in the game, got his first Manchester United goal in fine style at the dead period of the game. What a goal to secure a point for his team. Since his arrival to Manchester United he seemed not to have blended in until the weekend where he showed what he is capable of attaining in the team and I think this is only a tip of the iceberg as to what he is capable of. The result I believe is fair enough for both teams. Ten Hag is letting his emotions get the better of him, whatever is the problem between himself and Ronaldo should not be brought into the game. Ronaldo has done a lot in the world of football and the way is being treated by Ten Hag, critics and all the haters is disrespectful to his career accomplishments.

You have forgotten the Man United game versus Everton fast, Casemiro had his second best game for United in that match against Omonia he has his first and that game with Chelsea was his third best game so far representing the United logo. Good header to secure United the win, leaving that behind he had a good game, it's how it should have been all this year's for United, a proper DM to protect the defense. It's okay to let go of the legendary Cristiano Ronaldo, Ten Hag wanted to part ways with him at United since but Man United board said no. He can go, but it will be wise if hru sign a new winger and attacker as haaland.

For some people the only thing they used to judge if a player did well or not is when the player is able to score a goal. Many people have forgotten that Case did well against Everton, Omonia and Tottenham and finally a great game against Chelsea. Assuming he did not get that dying minute goal against Chelsea people would not have counted him as have done well.  That is the reason why the defenders are hardly recognised in the football. It is always the person that put the ball at the back of the net that is recognised.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 07:15:20 AM

Where will Ten Hag find a regular scorer like Haaland? Young and regular players like Haaland and Mbappe are no longer there. So I don't think Ten Hag will be able to fix Manchester United's attacking weaknesses now. Ten Hag should have used Ronaldo as their main striker. Because the most talented and experienced player in the Manchester United squad is still Cristiano Ronaldo. And so if Ronaldo is able to fit in well then United would be a stronger team. I don't think Manchester United will qualify for the Champions League this year.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 07:24:01 AM

Top 4 with the current squad? I dont know man , they wouldn't resist the high pressure in the top 4 unless if they get some stars like mbappe or something lol , they capable to do that tho , just the matter of time when they planning to really mean not just the business but building a legacy at newcastle.

I won't expect more with the current squad , newcastle is newcastle .. they used to finish at 10 every season , mark my words.
For me this is possibility and with this we can expect good changes in coming season as well because new management announces they will do development, but this will happen slowly because they don't want to do things rapidly which can hurt them so in first part they have done good job and now perfect results coming with just one defeat in this season and slowly now they are at the top four clubs if they are able to keep this momentum then surely we can expect good players will be here, and they could be again one of the best European club in coming years.

In current season they are doing their best for staying into OP's rank with European connection surely going to be amazing stuff for this team which is right now have not big names in their squad and doing good job under Howie who has second assignment after bringing Bournemouth into Premier League and now doing hard work for Newcastle United into Europe.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 07:56:49 AM

Ok we agree.

however, Liverpool's struggle is unlikely to be as easy as we discuss in this post. because after all, they are currently in 8th place and 12 points adrift of the premier league leaders. to achieve entry into the top 4 on the leaderboard, of course it is not easy for them at this time.
That means Liverpool have to win a lot of the games they have left and it's not easy because as we know, there are a lot of problems they face within the team itself.
Tottenham may be able to maintain their position by maximizing every opportunity they have, Chelsea and Manchester United, it is very likely they can overtake Newcastle's ranking.
in fact, they have the potential to overtake Tottenham's rankings. however, for Liverpool at least Klopp must ensure his team to remain stable.

If we're talking about a chance for teams to get to the top four, it won't be easy, but there are some who will struggle to get it, and I'm sure Chelsea will take third or fourth before the end of the season, Liverpool may come close but I don't think they have the ability to make it, and I don't want to say Manchester United are better than them, but their spirit is far luckier in most of their games.
Is this the start of Arsenal's decline? Manchester City, who will face Leicester City the next week, will likely overtake Arsenal in the standings since they will win that game more easily than Arsenal when they play against Nottingham Forest.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 08:34:29 AM

Ok we agree.

If we're talking about a chance for teams to get to the top four, it won't be easy, but there are some who will struggle to get it, and I'm sure Chelsea will take third or fourth before the end of the season, Liverpool may come close but I don't think they have the ability to make it, and I don't want to say Manchester United are better than them, but their spirit is far luckier in most of their games.
Is this the start of Arsenal's decline? Manchester City, who will face Leicester City the next week, will likely overtake Arsenal in the standings since they will win that game more easily than Arsenal when they play against Nottingham Forest.

Completely take Liverpool out of the league of the club's you have mentioned they don't look good so far they have been struggling game after game. I am sure that they will struggle in the champions league still. Tottenham also have been declining so far if you look you can't judge really but you cannot skip Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and United in the list of club's for the top four.
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 08:50:27 AM

~Snip~

Where will Ten Hag find a regular scorer like Haaland? Young and regular players like Haaland and Mbappe are no longer there. So I don't think Ten Hag will be able to fix Manchester United's attacking weaknesses now. Ten Hag should have used Ronaldo as their main striker. Because the most talented and experienced player in the Manchester United squad is still Cristiano Ronaldo. And so if Ronaldo is able to fit in well then United would be a stronger team. I don't think Manchester United will qualify for the Champions League this year.
To anticipate the weakness of attacking Manchester United, Ten Hag can use the services of Ronaldo because his experience and talent are still reliable. Ronaldo does not need to be played in the main striker position, Ten Hag can make a little change by placing Ronaldo as a Playmaker.

The presence of Ronaldo can increase Manchester United's attack, Ronaldo will act as a giver of Assists for forward players. When they have difficulty scoring goals, Ronaldo can be used as a shadow striker because his goal scoring instinct is still very fast.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 09:18:32 AM

I looked at the game, I thought Man United had good possession of the ball. They have a lot of opportunities, even Kepa has to work hard. Say saw more than ten times Kepa had to block the ball from going into his net.
I think Kepa suggested that he wasn't finished. Potter's arrival became a fortune for him. But Kepa managed to answer the responsibility from Potter. Maybe if the performance is Bad Chelsea will put in a lot of goals.
I think, Manchester united really prepared ahead of Chelsea in that match that ended up draw 1-1 because Manchester united strikers try all their strategies in the first half to ensure they achieve two goals in the first half but Chelsea defenders never allow such thing to happen till the end of the first half. Manchester united missed a lot of opportunities in the second half that would have made them to win the match, because their goalkeeper really help them to save some ball not to allow Chelsea strikers to have their way to achieve victory from the match than to make it draw 1-1.
Even right now Manchester United are facing problem in consistency but still we have to praise new coach and his hard work for this team they are doing amazing job and if they are able to keep this momentum then surely they can improve their performance which could be helpful like we have from Arteta and Klopp both are having amazing time after sticking with their strategy and players so here now Ten Haq factor working for Manchester United, and they are able to find good opportunities which are helping them.

Most chances Cristiano Ronaldo factor is going to end after world cup, and they will allow him for any other club which is suitable for both parties because with current performance and development which is going without him doing good, and they can leave him for his better future as well.
Despairo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2022, 09:47:05 AM

Completely take Liverpool out of the league of the club's you have mentioned they don't look good so far they have been struggling game after game. I am sure that they will struggle in the champions league still. Tottenham also have been declining so far if you look you can't judge really but you cannot skip Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and United in the list of club's for the top four.
Lol, so when a top club has suffer losses for one match only it's considered as declining? This is football dude, anything is possible to happen including a highest position club against the club in the lowest position. If Liverpool and Tottenham suffer losses for 3 times in a row, that's what their performance are declining. Man United wouldn't reach top four position in Premier League, there's many thing need to be fixed and evaluated.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 09:57:38 AM

What do you mean here is Mane?
Come on it's almost the middle of the season and you still can't forget Mane? They have reached an agreement and it can no longer be contested why should it always be a problem.
What Liverpool must do now is to continue to make breakthroughs so that their performance is consistent as before rather than continue to make regrets with just one player who clearly refused a contract extension where this would be a loss too if Liverpool forced.
The reason why people are still talking about Sadio Mane and Liverpool is because since the player left Liverpool has not been doing well. This is Liverpool that was really excellent last season that Mane was in the team. Immediately after his departure everything fell apart. Also Mane himself has not been finding it so smooth and easy in Bayern Munich as he used to find in Liverpool.
This all means that it was not a very right decision for the club and the player to path in the way they did after some years of great success together.

I understand what you mean and I also know by looking at Liverpool's performance now it's not very good.
But on the other hand, we actually have to be aware that this is based on several factors and not just about Mane.
Indeed, Mane's absence in terms of being one of the causes, but on the other hand we also have to know that the initial injury problem that occurred to Jota and the decline in Salah's quality and Nunez's lack of good adaptation was also a problem so it was not necessarily based on Mane's departure because I think this is one of Liverpool's many obstacles.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 ... 6103 »
  Print  

Jump to: