Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 4818 4819 4820 4821 4822 4823 4824 4825 4826 4827 4828 4829 4830 4831 4832 4833 4834 4835 4836 4837 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 4859 4860 4861 [4862] 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 4884 4885 4886 4887 4888 4889 4890 4891 4892 4893 4894 4895 4896 4897 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 4908 4909 4910 4911 4912 ... 6169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645360 times)
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 659

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 02:41:17 PM

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C0BT2xmC4K

Erik Ten Hag and Raphael Varane's relationship has been damaged Sad

It all started at the Manchester derby last month when the two had a difference of opinion and ended in a rift between the two. Reportedly, Raphael Varane is not happy that Erik ten Hag prefers Johny Evans over him and I am also a bit surprised why Raphael Varane is not starting again after recovering from injury. I think competition between players is quite natural, but throwing away Raphael Varane for Johny Evans or Harry Maguire in Manchester United's defense is a bit selfish. After Ronaldo, De Gea, Sancho, and now it's Raphael Varane's turn to be the target of this Dutch coach. Do you think Erik ten Hag's actions were correct? Or is he actually the source of chaos in the Red Devils squad?
I think the Athletic released an article about Raphael Varane that he didn't feel upset about being dropped for the Manchester Derby. But many English media outlets are running reports of a fall out. I don’t know which is true.

Maguire and Evans is not a pairing many would have seen coming in the summer, when Maguire was being linked with a move away and Evans was a free agent after leaving relegated Leicester. But with the injuries at the back, the availabilities are now the desirables. I think Ten Hag sees Maguire and Varane as being in direct competition for the right side of central defense. I know Maguire have also played on the left but for the sake of balance, the manager prefers him at RCB and the crux is that.. Varane can't play ahead of Maguire at the moment and Maguire can't play at LCB because he struggles at that position. Hence Varane is being dropped.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 02:46:52 PM

Erik ten Hag has repeatedly had problems with his players, in fact this is very detrimental for the Manchester United team when the team's condition is in a slump like now, we should not only look at the problems in this case but in several previous players, maybe Erik ten Hag is a typical person which is very selfish and it is quite detrimental for the Manchester United team.
Moreover, Varane is a player who is quite high quality and is quite helpful for Man United's bottom line, which is a shame and that is quite a big loss for the team.
Manchester united lack cooperation, that's one of the major reasons they're not upgrading in game standards, instead they remained dormant in one structure. Raphael Varane is one of the important player in the backlines of Manchester United, Erik Ten Hag falling out with the defender recently have possibly ruined the good things going on, I've observed the coach, he usually makes such crucial relationships with his players. We know he doesn't or refrain from actions that involves spoiling relationships with his players, he always embrace them as if he will be awarded.

Stake VIP wager
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 532
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 02:54:16 PM

There is enthusiasm burning in the Chelsea squad after they had the best momentum to beat Tottenham and force Manchester City to a draw. Pochettino managed to get points in these two matches even though it was actually luck. It doesn't matter about that because there is still hard work that deserves appreciation, but Pochettino should not be satisfied with what they have got in the last few matches.

Chelsea's defense has not been good and they are still very fragile. Confidence and good organization of play have helped them get into the shape they were expected to be in, but Newcastle have once again not been a weak team in the last two seasons. Newcastle are playing at home and they can take advantage of that to gain an advantage, while Chelsea will have to fight to stay in line with what has been planned. This match will be exciting and it would be great if both teams score, but the probabilities for both seem very even.
Chelsea has really showed improvement than their last season’s performance and you can see that in their matches with Top six clubs this season as amongst four they’ve managed to harness six points of possible twelve. Yes, we might say luck but we must commend their hardwork and Pochettino being able to build the confidence of these young players, that not withstanding, in all of these four fixtures, they’ve not kept a clean sheet yet, which means the team is still shaky.

I don't know about other users here, or what they think, but for me personally, I think and feel that for Chelsea, their good performances of late have gone past the stage we can simply attribute their success to luck alone, no no.
I think they have naturally improved in their game play overall, this is why they seem to be performing incredibly well even against top clubs that primarily, were suppose to easily beat them(Chelsea).

I am personally looking forward to seeing them climb to the top five or seven atleast, by the end of this season, but this is if they continue with their current good performance of course.

Chelsea go in to play Newcastle at St James Park and Newcastle is a team that has improved over the past two seasons and could hit on Chelsea with a good counter, I think Pochettino should try to hit those final nails on that defense building and then the attack and midfield will be able to steal all three points
Well, you are completely right, and for me personally again, I believe that if they(Chelsea) could hold down Newcastle the same way they held down Manchester city In their last encounter, they(Chelsea) may likely walk away from that match celebrating as the winners, but again, I am not betting a dime on them, I am just gonna watch, Chelsea is still too frigile to trust with a bet.
I must commend both the coaching staff and the entire players for their astute performance against Tottenham and Manchester city before the international break but they shouldn't allow those results get into their heads to think that everything is now perfect rather this should be a time for them to work even harder and put the past games behind them because as it is right now even a team like Everton or Sheffield united can snatch a point from Chelsea if they are not cautious.

3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 02:55:34 PM

Erik ten Hag has repeatedly had problems with his players, in fact this is very detrimental for the Manchester United team when the team's condition is in a slump like now, we should not only look at the problems in this case but in several previous players, maybe Erik ten Hag is a typical person which is very selfish and it is quite detrimental for the Manchester United team.
Moreover, Varane is a player who is quite high quality and is quite helpful for Man United's bottom line, which is a shame and that is quite a big loss for the team.
Manchester united lack cooperation, that's one of the major reasons they're not upgrading in game standards, instead they remained dormant in one structure. Raphael Varane is one of the important player in the backlines of Manchester United, Erik Ten Hag falling out with the defender recently have possibly ruined the good things going on, I've observed the coach, he usually makes such crucial relationships with his players. We know he doesn't or refrain from actions that involves spoiling relationships with his players, he always embrace them as if he will be awarded.

Manchester United are in crisis at the moment... If the club's management doesn't do something, Man U could repeat Chelsea's fate... To be honest they haven't been able to get good results in the League for a long time, but now the interactions at the club really look like a disaster...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 03:55:19 PM

When all players prioritize team achievements rather than personal achievements, unity and good performance can be expected. I saw that from Newcastle last season in the Premier League, while Girona was the La Liga team that was in the spotlight because of that. If all Manchester United players have this mindset, then I'm sure the team will get better from game to game.

Manchester City has made Haaland their mainstay center forward. He gets a lot of assists from his teammates and that has made Haaland and Manchester City win many titles last season. Ten Hag must imitate how Pep Guardiola manages the team and handles problems between players and controls the dressing room, if that is achieved then I believe Manchester United will be very competitive.
This did not happen at the start of the season at Man United because several players tried to show their personal abilities to be safe playing as starters, but after experiencing several defeats. Erik Ten Hak tried to evaluate his players who were too selfish so that the team became more solid even though it was not running normally because several players at the bottom/defenders were injured. The Man United players must be formed collectively because they have lost unity when playing and even the Hojlund has not shown the quality he has when playing in the Premier League.

There are times when Erik Ten Hak has to learn a lot from Pep Guardiola and not try to put players in other positions that are not his playing position. So far Erik Ten Hak has not been able to give his best for Man United and both of them season at Old Trafford has been very different. Hojlund needs a lot of support from the midfielder so that this young player can show the quality of a world striker and he needs to adapt to the style of play in the English league so he can quickly become one of the best strikers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 04:02:38 PM

Chelsea go in to play Newcastle at St James Park and Newcastle is a team that has improved over the past two seasons and could hit on Chelsea with a good counter, I think Pochettino should try to hit those final nails on that defense building and then the attack and midfield will be able to steal all three points
Of course that's exactly what could happen because the match is going to look like Manchester City and Chelsea match that almost everyone was expecting Manchester City to win Chelsea but they ended up playing draw, so however these match Chelsea and Newcastle United will surprise everyone with the outcome of it because the two teams are in the same form, and however Chelsea are mostly good whenever they meet the bigger teams but when it comes to the club that are of the same performance with them they always finds it difficult to win.

So perhaps in as much as most persons are thinking Chelsea will win Newcastle United we should also consider that Newcastle United has made more winings than Chelsea and even on the premier League table they are far better than Chelsea.
Chelsea will play a match that will test the turning point in performance. If you look at the previous match history of Pochettino squad, the Blues should be able to secure full points when they visit St James Park. In terms of strength, both clubs currently do not have a full complement of players, several players are still undergoing treatment for injuries, in this case Eddie Howe has a more serious situation than Pochettino. Based on this fact, I think Chelsea can continue their positive trend, even though Newcastle acts as host.

Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City couldn't beat Chelsea, so I don't think Newcastle will be able to either. I see that there is prestige at stake when meeting other big clubs, the Blues only want to lose to a mediocre club like Brentford. Furthermore, I really understand that Newcastle is a club that is quite capable of causing surprises, but due to the large number of player injuries, it will be difficult for them to beat Chelsea.
Yeah perhaps you might be right because one of the reason I considered Chelsea not to be much of a threat to Newcastle United was that they are very poor in times performance this season which we all know that they have been losing numerous of matches that they were even privilege of win but were unable to win them, even on there match against Aston Villa they could not perform well which led to there losing and the same thing happened to them with Nottingham Forest they also win Chelsea.

But however if it was Newcastle United against those clubs Newcastle United would have win them, because there performance this season is very impressive by also wining Arsenal on there match at least they have proven to be a strong team.

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:03:08 PM

Manchester United are in crisis at the moment... If the club's management doesn't do something, Man U could repeat Chelsea's fate... To be honest they haven't been able to get good results in the League for a long time, but now the interactions at the club really look like a disaster...
Manchester United's glory days are well behind them now and i know their fans definitely want more, but i wouldn't say they are in a "crisis" just yet. The fans want the Glazers out, but they aren't going anywhere for now, though they are about to sell 25% of the club to Jim Ratcliffe, i don't know if that would help the club move forward a little bit, but we'd have to wait and see.

It is hard for United fans to see their club so far from the top level of European football, but it is what it is, they have to keep on trying until they get it right, that's why so many managers have come and gone, and Erik Ten Hag might be the next manager to get fired, his team are on the verge of CL group stage elimination, and they do not have any chance of winning the EPL this season, the pressure is definitely mounting and prolly sooner or later he would be sacked.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 290

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 04:11:49 PM

But however if it was Newcastle United against those clubs Newcastle United would have win them, because there performance this season is very impressive by also wining Arsenal on there match at least they have proven to be a strong team.

I agree with you. At the moment I don't see any chance of Chelsea winning this game. Although the bookies predict this will be an even match but one important note here is that Chelsea are very inconsistent and they often lose against average teams. Newcastle are in their best form and of course they have good statistics in the league this season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dzungmobile

Activity: 728
Merit: 370

I stand with Ukraine!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:17:14 PM

Manchester United's glory days are well behind them now and i know their fans definitely want more, but i wouldn't say they are in a "crisis" just yet. The fans want the Glazers out, but they aren't going anywhere for now, though they are about to sell 25% of the club to Jim Ratcliffe, i don't know if that would help the club move forward a little bit, but we'd have to wait and see.
Manchester United have been struggling to achieve success like they used to have since the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson. Many coaches came and left the club but failed to bring success back to Old Trafford. Glazers can be out or stay but if their club won't change strategies from player transfers, player salary to more things and won't have long term plan, they will continue to have many bad seasons.

They have to look at clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City that all gained success after sticking with their long term plan. Manchester United can do the same but they must start to change from their club board members who decide many big and decisive strategies for the club.

It is hard for United fans to see their club so far from the top level of European football, but it is what it is, they have to keep on trying until they get it right, that's why so many managers have come and gone, and Erik Ten Hag might be the next manager to get fired, his team are on the verge of CL group stage elimination, and they do not have any chance of winning the EPL this season, the pressure is definitely mounting and prolly sooner or later he would be sacked.
They are almost out of Champions League and if they will have to continue this season in Europa League, it's hard for them to play well in the second tier league in Europe. The last season is a bad one for them in Europa League and so far in this season, Manchester United did not show that they have big improvement in their squad quality as well as performances.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 04:20:00 PM

~snip~
In many periods last season Man United had a hope of a great return. But looking at the current conditions, expecting them to have a trophy seems to be difficult. Ten Hag failed in building a team with his philosophy.  They failed to take advantage of the current great players.
I thought, maybe this is a failure of Ten Hag's coaching philosophy.  The strategy is not suitable for the EPL. Experiments with bringing in his former players while at Ajax failed miserably. So maybe Ten Hag is just waiting for the day to get out of Man United.
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:29:03 PM

I wasn't a Man U fan but I remember their best days when Sir Paul was coach... Since then of course the team didn't have any cups anymore... Judging by their current games, good results are not something they will be able to achieve in the near future... But wouldn't want them to become like Chelsea last season...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:34:49 PM

Erik Ten Hag and Raphael Varane's relationship has been damaged Sad

It all started at the Manchester derby last month when the two had a difference of opinion and ended in a rift between the two. Reportedly, Raphael Varane is not happy that Erik ten Hag prefers Johny Evans over him and I am also a bit surprised why Raphael Varane is not starting again after recovering from injury. I think competition between players is quite natural, but throwing away Raphael Varane for Johny Evans or Harry Maguire in Manchester United's defense is a bit selfish. After Ronaldo, De Gea, Sancho, and now it's Raphael Varane's turn to be the target of this Dutch coach. Do you think Erik ten Hag's actions were correct? Or is he actually the source of chaos in the Red Devils squad?
What i can say regarding this is. The main problem of manchester united was not the player but ten hag itself. It's reflected in the case between ten hag and varane. Two times ten hag made his players become inconvenient stay in the club.
Ten hag must be sacked or he will make another club to leave from there as soon as possible. The red devil needs to take a decision as soon as possible regarding ten hag's future. This guy was not competence anymore to be a coach.
he is always being involved in the problem against its players. Ten hag's actions were not even correct. The main role of coach to handle the club.

Ten hag was just telling its players how to be emotional human. This fucking glazer needs to kick him out. He was a fucking pleague.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
imamusma

Activity: 1372
Merit: 731

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:40:43 PM

I agree with you. At the moment I don't see any chance of Chelsea winning this game. Although the bookies predict this will be an even match but one important note here is that Chelsea are very inconsistent and they often lose against average teams. Newcastle are in their best form and of course they have good statistics in the league this season.
In terms of consistency, Newcastle is better than Chelsea, the standings can be a reference for that. Talking about the chances of the two clubs in trying to secure full points, I think Chelsea has a slightly better chance than hosts Newcastle, even though the bookies predict this match will end in a draw. Not without reason, Newcastle is facing a storm of player injuries and several other players have received playing bans. Meanwhile Chelsea situation has gradually improved, by successfully holding Manchester City to a draw in their previous match, I think this fact can be taken into consideration.

Chelsea and Newcastle current ambition is to secure the Europa League zone, because that is the most realistic at the moment. It is reported that Nkunku is available again after a long injury since the pre-season tour, but Pochettino is unlikely to give playing minutes to the former Leipzig, reportedly the striker will make his debut in December.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:04:42 PM

~snip~
In many periods last season Man United had a hope of a great return. But looking at the current conditions, expecting them to have a trophy seems to be difficult. Ten Hag failed in building a team with his philosophy.  They failed to take advantage of the current great players.
I thought, maybe this is a failure of Ten Hag's coaching philosophy.  The strategy is not suitable for the EPL. Experiments with bringing in his former players while at Ajax failed miserably. So maybe Ten Hag is just waiting for the day to get out of Man United.

It is not possible for Manchester United to win the title with this squad and this coach. They won't even be in the top four of the points table this season. The bond between Manchester United players is very weak. Also their match strategy is not good. If the match strategy is not good, it is not possible to maintain the consistency of the performance in any way.

Manchester United's performance has been erratic. They will play against Everton in the next match. Everton team is relatively weak. Even then we don't know if we will see good performance from Manchester United players. I am very upset with Ten Hag's match strategy. He has been using the same tactics since the start of the season.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:19:55 PM

Manchester City vs Liverpool will be the opening match in week 13 of the Premier League. Yes, it is a big match this week and there will be many people who are interested and can't wait to see how the match will go.
The bookie gives Manchester City a bigger chance of winning than Liverpool. However, the odds given by the bookmakers do not guarantee that Manchester City will really win in this tight match.
Liverpool must also be preparing carefully, because if they win then very convincingly they will be able to shift Manchester City from the top of the standings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:28:50 PM

Manchester City vs Liverpool will be the opening match in week 13 of the Premier League. Yes, it is a big match this week and there will be many people who are interested and can't wait to see how the match will go.
The bookie gives Manchester City a bigger chance of winning than Liverpool. However, the odds given by the bookmakers do not guarantee that Manchester City will really win in this tight match.
Liverpool must also be preparing carefully, because if they win then very convincingly they will be able to shift Manchester City from the top of the standings.
Right now in world football there is no team that Manchester city would be playing against without them having the lowest odds, that's how good pep guadiola team is.
Although Manchester city vs Liverpool is always an open game and any one can come out tops, one thing that's sure is that it would be a very exciting match and I think at the moment I don't have a favorite team in this match, both team knows the importance of the game so I go for a draw.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:29:37 PM

Super big match will be the opening match of Premier League for matchday 13 between Manchester City vs Liverpool, regarding current performance and position standings this reason why the bookie have reason for favorable Manchester City than Liverpool. Gap one points is chance for Liverpool eliminated City from top standing by winning this super big match, its first moment for Liverpool feel top position standing actually they have moment to manage first position if can have winning result from Manchester City.

Beside the bookie have favorite Manchester City I don't worry for choosing Liverpool with opportunity for defeating Manchester City, I am not patience waiting super big match tomorrow between City vs Liverpool.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:36:43 PM

Super big match will be the opening match of Premier League for matchday 13 between Manchester City vs Liverpool, regarding current performance and position standings this reason why the bookie have reason for favorable Manchester City than Liverpool. Gap one points is chance for Liverpool eliminated City from top standing by winning this super big match, its first moment for Liverpool feel top position standing actually they have moment to manage first position if can have winning result from Manchester City.

Beside the bookie have favorite Manchester City I don't worry for choosing Liverpool with opportunity for defeating Manchester City, I am not patience waiting super big match tomorrow between City vs Liverpool.
This match is worth looking forward to because both teams have quite big ambitions to strengthen their position at the top of the standings. I realize that Manchester City is the favorite in this match but Liverpool came to the Etihad really on a big mission, victory is the main target for Klopp to take the top of the standings from their rivals.

The meeting between these two teams this season is certainly very different from last season. The Reds this season really look strong and are starting to show consistency. The strength of Klopp's troops this season will certainly trouble Pep Guardiola's troops. I certainly really hope that Liverpool will be able to steal points at the Etihad Stadium, so that the competition in the EPL will be even more interesting.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:41:15 PM

Do not underestimate Chelsea who are trying to restore their form, especially after they beat Tottenham and were also able to hold Manchester City to a draw in their last 2 matches. Yes they have the potential to be able to do the same in this match, including to beat Newcastle at home.
Newcastle must be careful and learn from the defeat suffered by Tottenham as well as the draw achieved by Manchester City when dealing with Chelsea. Once they make a mistake, then Chelsea can repeat their success like in the last 2 matches.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:42:24 PM

It seems that Newcastle is currently not only an average team, because Newcastle is currently a big team. Also, Chelsea's success in the previous two matches by beating Tottenham and holding Manchester City with a draw result, at least it's a proof that at this moment Chelsea has managed to improve its quality and performance. After all, so far this season it is clear, that Tottenham and Manchester City are also better than Newcastle so ya, at least Chelsea will still have a good chance against Newcastle in the next Premier League match.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 4818 4819 4820 4821 4822 4823 4824 4825 4826 4827 4828 4829 4830 4831 4832 4833 4834 4835 4836 4837 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 4859 4860 4861 [4862] 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 4884 4885 4886 4887 4888 4889 4890 4891 4892 4893 4894 4895 4896 4897 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 4908 4909 4910 4911 4912 ... 6169 »
  Print  

Jump to: