Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 [2304] 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 ... 6083 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631515 times)
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 08:11:06 PM

Well if Erling Halland will not play for Manchester City Liverpool will have a chance of winning against them, just like in yesterday's game of Manchester City VS Copenhagen the game was a draw because for some reason Erling Halland didn't play, I guess Manchester City had an Erling Halland Syndrome, where they are relying more on their goaler and now that he is not playing they are lost without him, which is not a great quality of Manchester City,
Manchester City are completely dependent on Erling Haaland for goal productivity this season because when he is not played, Manchester City have failed to win as against Copenhagen. Well, if we look at the last 5 Liverpool vs Manchester City meetings, Liverpool capable dominated their last 5 meetings. The match that will be played at Anfield is believed to be very hot from both teams where Liverpool have good capital after a big win over Rangers and Mohamed Salah has also rediscovered his sharpness in scoring goals in that match. I predict Liverpool will be able to beat City at home.
Erling Haaland got a good position and got a full ball supply in the trust of the team and coach, Hallan really can do it to control the ball up front. City's performance will continue to grow rapidly if Erling Haaland always plays every match, many opposing defenders are overwhelmed to guard the monster, not enough one defender can three defenders to guard Haaland

Haaland is a fantastic finisher. He may not be able to dribble like Messi. But he can score consistently. And scoring goals is much needed for the team. At the same time he got a strong squad and an experienced coach. Manchester City's midfield is very strong. As a result, Haaland is able to score consistently. And barring a major injury, Haaland would be the top goal scorer this season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1151

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 08:22:05 PM

If we are being honest, Liverpool are not in good enough shape to get a fair result against Manchester City right now. Liverpool won Rangers because they needed, they started roughly meanwhile, Manchester is already 90% into the next round so there was no reason for them to risk their key players for the Copenhagen game when they have an important game in the league this weekend.
For obvious reasons, Manchester City are already better prepared to take on Liverpool this week. Haaland has been getting enough rest when Manchester City were held to a draw by Copenhagen. So even though Liverpool may surprise a lot of people with their big win against Rangers, I don't think they are fully prepared against Manchester City.

This big match will be very tiring, so I think Manchester City will take advantage of that match because some of the players have recovered but the rivalry will make it difficult for both teams to win the match. I don't think Liverpool deserve to be underestimated, that's not true even though their performances have not been as consistent as Manchester City's.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 08:33:04 PM

Obviously there is an imbalance in this match, Chelsea are in good form since being appointed by their new coach, Graham Potter began to steal the hearts of Chelsea fans thanks to his cold hand polishing Chelsea.

Even though Aston Villa is playing at home, there is no guarantee that Villa will be able to trouble Chelsea, who has the upper hand. The last victory that Chelsea got at the San Siro in the UCL continued was proof that Chelsea were able to control the match even though they were playing at the opposing team's home.

Graham Potter will try to keep Chelsea in the top four, three points being their target at home to Aston Villa. While Chelsea's position is not safe in fourth position because Manchester United continues to overshadow Chelsea, which is one rank below it with a difference of one point.
Chelsea could be the favourites to win, but look at UCL just recently, Madrid, city, Barcelona, juventus, psg, all failed to win games that they were suppose to win, all during the same day give or take. Which is a proof that they are not going to really be easily coming back from that loss neither, and the league could be a bit chaotic.

Chelsea is better than Aston Villa, there is no doubt about that but they haven't been really that great for too long, they sacked their manager for bad results just a few weeks ago or something, so it is going to be hard and with all these favourites losing, I wouldn't be sure about any game, so it's smarter to not put the bank in this game.
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 08:33:28 PM

If you take notice in Tottenham xi you know that kane and son are main stay that the only rotate the other attacking position with either Kulusevski or Richarlison because Kane and son are more of world class but in midfield it amaze me when I see Holjberg and Bentaccur starting every game when there is Oliver Skipp and Bissouma on the bench, I can understand that Skipp is just coming back from an long injury that have kept him out for long but what I don't understand is Bissouma, he is experience in the premier League,he is strong, he passed well when he was at Brighton last season,you can assume that he can play in any top six team but now he can't get into Tottenham team, or are Holgberg and Bentaccur world class too or he is not that good as we expected?
Harry Kane and Son are far the best options Spurs have on their team currently and not much of options when it comes down to suitable replacements for their top players so it is only natural to see Kane and Son playing and starting most of their games this season. Bissouma is a good player, he has shown in the past seasons for Brighton that he can be world class, I think what he needs now is a good environment to learn and improve.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 08:41:44 PM

I'm not sure how to estimate the Liverpool v Manchester City match this weekend. I thought in advance that Liverpool would have little chance because of the form crisis. This week, however, Liverpool gave the Glagow Rangers a beating 1-7 in Scotland so perhaps they recovered in time with this good result. Salah's hat-trick within 6 minutes will also help restore confidence. Maybe Liverpool can just beat this City team. Arsenal could be smiling third, they have an away game at Leeds United. Manchester United will not have it easy at home against Newcastle United.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 08:51:15 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2022, 09:21:33 PM by sayaya17

I'm not sure how to estimate the Liverpool v Manchester City match this weekend. I thought in advance that Liverpool would have little chance because of the form crisis. This week, however, Liverpool gave the Glagow Rangers a beating 1-7 in Scotland so perhaps they recovered in time with this good result. Salah's hat-trick within 6 minutes will also help restore confidence. Maybe Liverpool can just beat this City team. Arsenal could be smiling third, they have an away game at Leeds United. Manchester United will not have it easy at home against Newcastle United.

Although Liverpool is a big team and managed to achieve positive results when playing in the Champions League, but Liverpool's performance
in the Premier League was very disappointing. Even Liverpool's position is now in 10th place, it is something bad and difficult for Liverpool fans
to accept. Only managed to get two wins in 8 matches is something that should not happen to a team as big as Liverpool. But because this is
the Premier League, where the competition is very tight, so there are often surprises in the Premier League. I hope Liverpool can show a high
fighting spirit when facing Man City, at least Liverpool cannot lose against Man City.

If Liverpool lose again against Man City, what I fear is Liverpool will find it increasingly difficult to bounce back. If a miracle happens where Liverpool
can beat Man City this is certainly good news for Arsenal, which Arsenal are currently at the top and only one point different from Man City.
But if we look at Man City whose performances are extraordinary, it is very difficult to imagine Liverpool can beat Man City, so the most realistic result
for Liverpool is to draw with Man City.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 08:52:27 PM

If you take notice in Tottenham xi you know that kane and son are main stay that the only rotate the other attacking position with either Kulusevski or Richarlison because Kane and son are more of world class but in midfield it amaze me when I see Holjberg and Bentaccur starting every game when there is Oliver Skipp and Bissouma on the bench, I can understand that Skipp is just coming back from an long injury that have kept him out for long but what I don't understand is Bissouma, he is experience in the premier League,he is strong, he passed well when he was at Brighton last season,you can assume that he can play in any top six team but now he can't get into Tottenham team, or are Holgberg and Bentaccur world class too or he is not that good as we expected?
Harry Kane and Son are far the best options Spurs have on their team currently and not much of options when it comes down to suitable replacements for their top players so it is only natural to see Kane and Son playing and starting most of their games this season. Bissouma is a good player, he has shown in the past seasons for Brighton that he can be world class, I think what he needs now is a good environment to learn and improve.
At the moment they are two players who can be lethal at Spurs.
Supported by Son, Richalrison and Kulusevski, it is clear that Kane is also the player he was a few seasons ago and he seems to be finding his form again in this regard.
This is definitely a good thing especially for Tottenham although there are currently rumors circulating about Kane and Bayern but it is clear that so far this has not been confirmed this is just a rumour.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pokapoka124

Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 09:14:57 PM

Chelsea seem to have found their preferred man for the managerial role and also seem to have found their redeem and balance with Graham Potter. Since his arrival a lot have changed, the team is playing Bette with better understanding of what and how the manager wants them to play which is good improvement for the club. In their next fixture against Aston Villa I predict a win for Chelsea and a 2 to 3 goals scoring margin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 09:16:52 PM

For me I would be rooting Liverpool as I want to see City drag back a little on the table as we (Arsenal) will be able to enjoy a good lead on the table.

As much as I'd love to watch City stop getting all those points, I honestly dont think Liverpool is capable of winning against City in their current state though but its going to be on Anfield so small chances that this game could ended up being a draw as Liverpool has been keeping insane record of not losing any EPL games in Anfield so far

Still will bet on City to win though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
emrecemsan

Activity: 1624
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 09:20:20 PM

Son has improved his performance a lot in the recent times. Since the day he made a hat-trick against Leicester, he has scored 5 goals and made 1 assist in 5 official matches. This is a really great comeback by him and Tottenham needed him to gather himself up as soon as possible. Because Son is one of the most important members of the squad now. We know how deadly Son - Kane duo can be when both of these players are in form. Kane is also productive now and they are playing impressively together.

Kulusevski is an important member of the attacking line as he is a very productive right winger. He wasn't doing this much good at Juventus but coming to Tottenham has changed him. However he is still injured and the return date is unknown. It's really unlucky for him and the team.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1253

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 09:28:05 PM

Well if Erling Halland will not play for Manchester City Liverpool will have a chance of winning against them, just like in yesterday's game of Manchester City VS Copenhagen the game was a draw because for some reason Erling Halland didn't play, I guess Manchester City had an Erling Halland Syndrome, where they are relying more on their goaler and now that he is not playing they are lost without him, which is not a great quality of Manchester City,
Manchester City are completely dependent on Erling Haaland for goal productivity this season because when he is not played, Manchester City have failed to win as against Copenhagen. Well, if we look at the last 5 Liverpool vs Manchester City meetings, Liverpool capable dominated their last 5 meetings. The match that will be played at Anfield is believed to be very hot from both teams where Liverpool have good capital after a big win over Rangers and Mohamed Salah has also rediscovered his sharpness in scoring goals in that match. I predict Liverpool will be able to beat City at home.
Erling Haaland got a good position and got a full ball supply in the trust of the team and coach, Hallan really can do it to control the ball up front. City's performance will continue to grow rapidly if Erling Haaland always plays every match, many opposing defenders are overwhelmed to guard the monster, not enough one defender can three defenders to guard Haaland

Apparently this is not only the transfer of the year, but also Manchester City's best acquisition in recent years. The player just doesn't stop and keeps scoring, he has a crazy utility factor, I hope he doesn't catch a "star" in the future like Mbappe did... Let's see how many goals he scores at the end of the season, I think he could get the golden boot early on

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 09:48:48 PM

At the start of the season, I thought, Man United would be a big team down and a comedic team again like the previous season. However, it turns out that Man United's achievements are somewhat better. On the other hand, the worst teams turned out to be Liverpool and Leicester City. They are a big club, but always under-performance when playing. And unfortunately they often miss the chance to win.

It is too early to talk about the continuation of the league because there is longer time and the positions in the league will change a lot. Speaking of their current performance, I can be clearly stated that Leicester City disappointed me as well.

Well, it is around 10 from 38 matches, I know that there are still many chances to change and increase their perromance as well. Although this may be too early, from how they perform currently, if they cannot increase their performance consistently, the reuslt will be the same. Liverpool will be at themiddle standing and Leicester City, is worse, exactly.

At the moment, their position is really bad, even Leicester City are the bottom club in the table.
In this case Leicester is worse than any big club.
Although indeed in this case Leicester cannot be called a big club, but when you look at their clear rankings in previous seasons they have always been around the Champions League or Europa League.
Because we know that Leicester City was actually a quite big club with good performance the last season, but this season, can you see it? Well, they are getting worse every time, they are worse than the small clubs in Premier League so far. I don't know f they can change or not, but if they can fix all the problems so far from all elements, they may be able to increase at least to be in the middle casement. But they can't, they will be degraded.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 09:52:42 PM

Did you find out why he didn't play?

Maybe the exact reason he didn't play was because he was being rested for the Liverpool game  Grin
So if you are a Liverpool fan out there, don't even have any hope this early that he won't feature in the match unless if there is some injury news that I didn't come across.

Also can we confirm if all the matches City lost points in, Haaland did play in them?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 10:04:33 PM

Primer League schedule for matchday 11 will begin tomorrow and match between Brentford vs Brighton will open this weeks matchday, several team have break out from Champion League, Europe League and Conference League. But on matchday 11 have big match between Liverpool vs Manchester City and moment for Liverpool to winning record after have good capital won at Champion League match.

All match in this week for Primer League.

• Brentford vs Brighton
  • Leicester vs  Crystal  Palace
  • Wolves vs Nott Forest
  • Fulham vs Bournemouth
  • Tottenham vs Everton
  • Southampton vs West Ham
  • Manchester United vs Newcastle
  • Leeds vs Arsenal
  • Aston Villa vs Chelsea
  • Liverpool vs Manchester City

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 10:23:25 PM

Did you find out why he didn't play?

Maybe the exact reason he didn't play was because he was being rested for the Liverpool game  Grin
So if you are a Liverpool fan out there, don't even have any hope this early that he won't feature in the match unless if there is some injury news that I didn't come across.

Also can we confirm if all the matches City lost points in, Haaland did play in them?
In the match against Copenhagen he was not played but being on the bench is actually quite clear what Pep means because he knows that City is safe at the top why should he field all of his players because this can also be a better rest break so that when against Liverpool Haaland is still there can fit.
They don't really care about the result against Copenhagen and maybe even with other opponents because they are comfortable at the top and they are sure to qualify from the group stage.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 10:27:00 PM

It doesn't feel like Leeds are a team that can stop Arsenal's winning streak now. Because they are in a really bad shape considering their results for many weeks. They couldn't get any win on the previous five game weeks. Arsenal destroyed them by 4-1 here in the previous season. They can get another comfortable win thanks to their great form and better lineup. I don't think that this is the week they are losing the lead.

They might even have a chance to open the point gap with Manchester City a little but it doesn't feel like the Manchester club will lose points against Liverpool.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 10:42:29 PM

It doesn't feel like Leeds are a team that can stop Arsenal's winning streak now. Because they are in a really bad shape considering their results for many weeks. They couldn't get any win on the previous five game weeks. Arsenal destroyed them by 4-1 here in the previous season. They can get another comfortable win thanks to their great form and better lineup. I don't think that this is the week they are losing the lead.

They might even have a chance to open the point gap with Manchester City a little but it doesn't feel like the Manchester club will lose points against Liverpool.
Arsenal got good score record against leeds last season. Away the won by Leeds1-4Arsenal at home the won Arsenal 4-2Leeds and also won in the EFL cup round of 16 by two goals. Sunday 16th October might just be a repetition of last season because Arsenal are so much inform compared to last season. This might just be a clean sheet for Arsenal.

City might not give in to expanding the gap between them and Arsenal. Liverpool has been struggling from the start of the season and have a slacking defense and uneasy attack. I just see City gaining the point while thr wait to recover the top when Arsenal begins to fumble
borovichok

Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 10:52:35 PM

I think Antonio Conte will start  Kulusevski ahead of Richarlison against Everton this weekend, I know it will be fair to chose Richy ahead of the Sweden international because he is a former Toffes player and he is more fitter than Kulusevski but I think kuluseski offers the team more than the Brazilian in terms of creativity, and that's what Tottenham have been lacking since he got injured, holgberg and Bentaccur don't offer the team good creativity even though is supposed to be their responsibilities in the team.

Stake VIP wager
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 770
Merit: 1033

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 11:27:49 PM

Arsenal got good score record against leeds last season. Away the won by Leeds1-4Arsenal at home the won Arsenal 4-2Leeds and also won in the EFL cup round of 16 by two goals. Sunday 16th October might just be a repetition of last season because Arsenal are so much inform compared to last season. This might just be a clean sheet for Arsenal.

City might not give in to expanding the gap between them and Arsenal. Liverpool has been struggling from the start of the season and have a slacking defense and uneasy attack. I just see City gaining the point while thr wait to recover the top when Arsenal begins to fumble

Yes, just as though I knew that the performances of Arsenal as a team would prolly be deafening to this day. Ofcourse as anyone would have it, Arsenal have been performing very well lately and CITY has got thier chances too. That's just the way it happens atimes; when a team slags in performance, after some time, they'll just begin to flourish back into their fine form but, I guess that something is always done about the repositioning of the game and that, infact, is what changes the motion of the team, players and even the administrations themselves.

Arsenal is first in table but that's very shaddy as they still lag in alot of points behind city. Things could be toppled and over the matches ahead, city would take their spot.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 11:37:13 PM

I am looking forward to this match. I know that with their performance so far, City are favorites for sure but we mustn't forget that Liverpool's attack is not significantly weaker as they have Harvey Elliott and Ricardo Carvalho. Although I do not see Liverpool beating Man City unless something drastically goes wrong in their side I would say that Liverpool will give Man City a run for their money. I hope that I will be impressed by the performance of Mohamed Salah, Diogo Jota, and Roberto Firmino.
Even though Liverpool have Hervey Elliott and Ricardo Carvalho, it is still not certain that Liverpool will get a win against Manchester City which we know now that they have a striker who is very afraid of this season, Liverpool should prepare a formation with a strong defense so that Erling Haaland is not easy to get the ball. Because if Erling Haaland gets the ball easily, it will threaten your goal when he gets the ball.

Pages: « 1 ... 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 [2304] 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 ... 6083 »
  Print  

Jump to: