Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 [2309] 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 ... 6045 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 620935 times)
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 05:41:06 PM

Manchester United - Newcastle is definitely one of the toughest matchups of the week.

Manchester United seem to be the favourite on paper maybe but their odd is 1.98 now. It continues to increase little by little also. The reason is that Newcastle are in a similar condition to them in the Premier League now. There is only a one-point difference between these teams. Newcastle have even better goal statistics than them despite being one point behind. Actually if Manchester United didn't concede 6 goals from Manchester City they would have been at the same level with Newcastle. On the other hand Newcastle were much better against Manchester City in their game.

I can't trust Manchester United as much as betting on them but I can bet on both teams to score instead. Both of them are productive teams recently and I expect them to do so against each other in this game as well. 1.65 is a nice odd to make use of.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 05:55:56 PM

Only in theory, having a home stadium and home fans are great support but Newcastle can pass through it and leave with three points. They have ability and enough resources to achieve 3 points. Manchester United shows improvements but they are still in between good and bad. We can not say their next match should be a good one if they just had a good one previously.
Newcastle might not be seen for the quality they've got just yet but, they've been proving themselves and being better and better. We should not not surprised if they happen to beat Manchester United at there home game on Sunday. Fabian Schar and Dan Burn have been impressive and consistent in there defence line, more than I can ask of a Manchester United defence. Trippier has been coming out string with assists most of all and should they forward there attack and not look towards a more defensive game plan, they might have Manchester United in a corner. Manchester United on the other hand isn't any less dangerous, there major issues at the moment is to keep the ball on target and ensure its Al defence when the ball fans back or out. Newcastle have got to be on there heels.
I know the trouble Newcastle United can cause against Manchester United. They have proven to be a very tough side to play this season. They can create, defend and score. They have netted nine times in their last two matches and come into the fixture having had a full week’s rest. They’re a very dangerous side to play at the moment. They will hurt Manchester on set pieces. They have the edge and Trippier is good at it, and bringing in good crosses. There are different approaches Newcastle United can beat Manchester United with. I hope Ten Hag studies this Newcastle side before he makes his starting eleven.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 05:57:44 PM

Don't even know how Brentford and Brighton will play today... The statistics of head-to-head encounters are almost the same, the last matches played are also about equal... However, Brentford haven't beaten Brighton at home for a long time... I'm going to guess Brighton will win... They played well against Spurs last game, unlike Brentford and Newcastle...

I think Brighton stands a better chance of winning the match judging from their general performance this season. Brighton has been in poor form the no doubt but they have managed to remain very good at home games despite losing to Spurs last weekend. Playing against Brentford team that concedes goods due to poor defense, it's going to be a difficult game for Brighton because both teams lost their last matches but since their past history shows that Bright has had more of wins against Brentford then I think my selection will be a both teams to score with Brighton to win the game.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 06:07:48 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Liverpool is still a long way from being compared to Manchester City. Here it is very clear that all Manchester City players are in good form,
I don't think Liverpool can be compared with Manchester city in any way this season, Liverpool performance have been poor this season, the way Liverpool performed well last season, I don't believe Liverpool will be in 10th position this season on the table, I was thinking Manchester city and Liverpool will continue to drag for the first position this season, but Liverpool is not even in the first 5 position on the table. Manchester city are currently in form and I don't think any club can really win them with their current performance, Manchester city will do everything possible to overtake Arsenal, they are after the first position.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 06:31:16 PM

Don't even know how Brentford and Brighton will play today... The statistics of head-to-head encounters are almost the same, the last matches played are also about equal... However, Brentford haven't beaten Brighton at home for a long time... I'm going to guess Brighton will win... They played well against Spurs last game, unlike Brentford and Newcastle...

I think Brighton stands a better chance of winning the match judging from their general performance this season. Brighton has been in poor form the no doubt but they have managed to remain very good at home games despite losing to Spurs last weekend. Playing against Brentford team that concedes goods due to poor defense, it's going to be a difficult game for Brighton because both teams lost their last matches but since their past history shows that Bright has had more of wins against Brentford then I think my selection will be a both teams to score with Brighton to win the game.
Since Brentford's winning record cannot be compared to Brighton's, the match has a very high possibility of ending in a Brighton victory. After drawing 0-0 with Bournemouth and losing 3-0 to Arsenal at home, Brentford's 5-1 loss against Newcastle United last weekend was their worst Premier League loss. this season has been difficult for them this season, Brighton leading them with four-point this match is easy to predict that BRIGHTON is going to win the match.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 06:37:06 PM

Liverpool is still a long way from being compared to Manchester City. Here it is very clear that all Manchester City players are in good form,
I don't think Liverpool can be compared with Manchester city in any way this season, Liverpool performance have been poor this season, the way Liverpool performed well last season, I don't believe Liverpool will be in 10th position this season on the table, I was thinking Manchester city and Liverpool will continue to drag for the first position this season, but Liverpool is not even in the first 5 position on the table. Manchester city are currently in form and I don't think any club can really win them with their current performance, Manchester city will do everything possible to overtake Arsenal, they are after the first position.
I don't think like that Liverpool must have made a little progress and indeed we are currently in the middle table which is very far from Arsenal's first point but at least I hope that I can enter the top 4 EPL standings until the end of this season.
The proof in this week tomorrow is between Liverpool vs Man City and Anfield as their playing ground I think Liverpool will be a little motivated even though we can't compare with Man City but if there is a win then Liverpool's progress is much more than what is talked about, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game as Big Match.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 06:57:37 PM

It's really hard to predict the outcome of this match. Since I think Brighton's squad quality is better, I see them one step ahead in this match. Welbeck, Trossard and Mac Allister are key players for Brighton. Also, Brentford had a really bad performance against Newcastle United last week... I still think it's too risky to bet on the outcome of the match in matches like this. Instead, bets on goal options may be more advantageous. After watching the first 15 minutes of the game maybe I can bet on a goal prediction. For now, I see a high probability of both teams to score, but I think it would be a better choice to make a decision after watching the first 15 minutes of the match.

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 07:01:27 PM

I consider those two things same and I always mistake one for another. That is between Brentford and Brighton. They both have equal strength and the same fighting spirit and they are both known for insulting aome big teams. But recently Graham Potter has stepped Brighton up above Brentford which have made them more strong and on a better position in the league than Brentford.
They will have to play goal - goal and possibly over 2.5 . If there is going to be a win, it should be by Brighton.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
G_Besar

Activity: 1078
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 07:03:51 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2022, 03:30:57 PM by G_Besar

I don't think like that Liverpool must have made a little progress and indeed we are currently in the middle table which is very far from Arsenal's first point but at least I hope that I can enter the top 4 EPL standings until the end of this season.
The proof in this week tomorrow is between Liverpool vs Man City and Anfield as their playing ground I think Liverpool will be a little motivated even though we can't compare with Man City but if there is a win then Liverpool's progress is much more than what is talked about, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game as Big Match.
I'm also sure, Liverpool will try to get up even though it's hard to serve Manchester City. A big win in the Champions League became an important capital for the Reds to campaign for the mission to rise. But Haaland made the difference in that match, Klopp had to prepare a special strategy to turn off his movement. If not, Liverpool will again be made to suffer in public.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 07:18:44 PM

Since Brentford's winning record cannot be compared to Brighton's, the match has a very high possibility of ending in a Brighton victory. After drawing 0-0 with Bournemouth and losing 3-0 to Arsenal at home, Brentford's 5-1 loss against Newcastle United last weekend was their worst Premier League loss. this season has been difficult for them this season, Brighton leading them with four-point this match is easy to predict that BRIGHTON is going to win the match.

If Brighton wins this match they have a really good chance of going ahead with multiple spots on the table. And if they win this match they will surely go ahead of Newcastle. But other than that you know, both Chelsea and Manchester United have also played 8 matches each.

So, Brighton will have to wait to see if any of those teams lose.

Chelsea will play against Aston Villa in the next match. So, I don't think Chelsea is going to lose that match. But Manchester United is going to play against Newcastle and if Manchester United lose that match, they are going to go behind Brighton if Brighton can win this match. Let's forget about all these complications and concentrate on the match between Brighton versus Brentford.

Brighton versus Brentford match has already started. The match just started right now and Brentford is playing in a 4-3-3 formation. Brighton is going with a 3-4-2-1 formation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 07:56:39 PM

If Brighton wins this match they have a really good chance of going ahead with multiple spots on the table. And if they win this match they will surely go ahead of Newcastle. But other than that you know, both Chelsea and Manchester United have also played 8 matches each.

Chelsea will play against Aston Villa in the next match. So, I don't think Chelsea is going to lose that match. But Manchester United is going to play against Newcastle and if Manchester United lose that match, they are going to go behind Brighton if Brighton can win this match. Let's forget about all these complications and concentrate on the match between Brighton versus Brentford.

Brighton versus Brentford match has already started. The match just started right now and Brentford is playing in a 4-3-3 formation. Brighton is going with a 3-4-2-1 formation.

Brighton is playing good in this match but they missed a couple of chances already and Brentford scored with a beautiful goal and now leads 1-0 at halftime. Really good match so far and i think we can expect a lot more goals in this match. Brighton must attack now to try and turn this around.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:02:07 PM

But after halfway through the game, Brentford are now one goal ahead of Brighton, making Brighton have to fight a little harder in the second half.
Because I see in percentage terms Brighton has more possession, but Brentford is a little more fortunate when Toney can take advantage of Onyeka's good pass. So let's see how these two will strike out in the second half in a moment.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 08:08:31 PM

Brighton is playing good in this match but they missed a couple of chances already and Brentford scored with a beautiful goal and now leads 1-0 at halftime. Really good match so far and i think we can expect a lot more goals in this match. Brighton must attack now to try and turn this around.

Given that Brentford has been relying on counter attack, pretty sure that they will go with full defending on the 2nd half just to make sure that they will get this 3 points. Brighton on the other hands really has the potential to get to top 4 though but not winning the last 2 games in a row really hurts their placement right now though so this could be a good chance for them to get 3 points

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 08:08:39 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2022, 05:55:03 AM by Zilon

Liverpool hasn't really been that poor despite their 10th position on the table if we should analyse their games we see that what the lack is good understanding amongst themselves just like what Mane and Sallah shared. Their major difficulty has been with their attack. Ever since Mane left, Sallah switched from finishing to assisting and most of the times the club ends up with hard luck.

When they played against Bournemouth we saw the big win they got. and also their victory against Rangers in the CL speaking so much potential to bounce back and by the way the haven't lost with so much goal difference since this season . All Liverpool needs now is a understanding between the forward players.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 08:10:08 PM

This weekend match between Tottenham Vs Everton will be very interesting to see how things turn out, because I don't see it as an easy match for Tottenham Hotspur to win because Everton has improved massively from where they were when the season starts, they have conceded the less goals so for this season and their defence have improved greatly,when you consider that Tottenham don't score lot goals,you will know how difficult it will be for them against the Toffees but I still see Tottenham winning this one with an odd goal difference because they are playing at home.

Stake VIP wager
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:14:43 PM

I'm also sure, Liverpool will try to get up even though it's hard to serve Manchester City. A big win in the Champions League became an important capital for the Reds to campaign for the mission to rise. But Haaland made the difference in that match, Klopp had to prepare a special strategy to turn off his movement. If not, Liverpool will again be made to suffer in public.
A big win in UCL can be a motivation to play better for Liverpool players. And playing at home can be an advantage for Liverpool players, they may feel more comfortable and confident. However, Man City is the strongest team in EPL and they never got a loss until now. Also, Man City has many top players who played at their best level during this season. This can be a big challenge for Liverpool to steal points from them. To be honest, I am not sure that Liverpool can win against Man City, the possible result may be a draw. It will depend on how good Liverpool defenders play. If they can play solidly, Liverpool can expect to get a point. But if they play poorly, Haaland, Bruyne, or Foden will destroy Liverpool with big scores.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:22:59 PM

This weekend match between Tottenham Vs Everton will be very interesting to see how things turn out, because I don't see it as an easy match for Tottenham Hotspur to win because Everton has improved massively from where they were when the season starts, they have conceded the less goals so for this season and their defence have improved greatly,when you consider that Tottenham don't score lot goals,you will know how difficult it will be for them against the Toffees but I still see Tottenham winning this one with an odd goal difference because they are playing at home.
I even laugh a little to myself when you say about "Everton have improved massively from where they were when the season started". If indeed Everton have improved massively this season, Everton should not only be able to win two of the nine games they have played this season. Now look at Tottenham Hotspur who have won six of the nine matches they have played this season, so it is very clear that Tottenham Hotspur still have a greater potential to win the game that will take place at their own home against Everton.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:33:33 PM

I even laugh a little to myself when you say about "Everton has improved massively from where they were when the season started". If indeed Everton has improved massively this season, Everton should not only be able to win two of the nine games they have played this season. Now look at Tottenham Hotspur who have won six of the nine matches they have played this season, so it is very clear that Tottenham Hotspur still has a greater potential to win the game that will take place at their own home against Everton.
I think the discussion has gone beyond how many matches both Everton and Tottenham hotspur discussion have now shifted to the possibility of any of the two clubs walking away as the winner of the weekend game, even though Everton has managed to win just two out of the nine games this season, there is still the possibility of Everton winning Tottenham who has performed better this season than Everton.

Football is a game of luck, so we can expect whatever outcome without much reality to our speculation.
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:38:49 PM
Merited by Zilon (1)

Liverpool hasn't really been that poor despite their 10th position on the table if we should analyse their games we see that what the lack is good understanding amongst themselves just like what Mane and Sallah shared. Their major difficulty has been with their attack. Ever since Mane left, Sallah switched from finishing to assisting and most of the times the club ends up with hard luck.

When they played against Bournemouth we saw the big win they got. and also their victory against Rangers speaking so much potential to bounce back and by the way the haven't lost with so much goal difference since this season . All Liverpool needs now is a understanding between the forward players. Against
Liverpool need the right figure for the position that Sadio Mane left where Nunez is considered by many to have not been able to have a good enough impact in that position and Jurgen Kloop himself has given a leak that Nunez needs time to adapt. Is that a gap that Liverpool must fix considering that only the front lines were less aggressive at the start of this season. mohamed Salah has just set a record as the fastest player to score a hat-trick in the UCL and that is a pretty good achievement for him, but he also has to be able to make a good mark in the domestic league by contributing goals in every game to improve Liverpool ranking in the match  upcoming match. liverpool will face manchester city tomorrow where this match is the spectacle that steals the attention of football lovers the most, I hope liverpool can do their best to make their fans smile at the end of the match.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 08:44:18 PM

I even laugh a little to myself when you say about "Everton have improved massively from where they were when the season started". If indeed Everton have improved massively this season, Everton should not only be able to win two of the nine games they have played this season. Now look at Tottenham Hotspur who have won six of the nine matches they have played this season, so it is very clear that Tottenham Hotspur still have a greater potential to win the game that will take place at their own home against Everton.

Probably it is because of the way (skills and tactics) Everton plays their match in this season that is making borovichok to made that statement. And also improvement in football means differently to different people. Is it ball possession, in skills, or in goal scoring? All these are part of the improvement statement.

Totternham is also a good team now so we can't say Everton will beat Totternham, but all are football prediction. so let us see who is going to win the match. Yes Everton defence is okay as of now but that can not guarantee them to win the match because the opponent are not stick standing on the  film. winning 2 matches and winning 6 matches can not also guarantee a team to win a campaign but there are two things which are the defence, and the midfilders. If these group of people can perform well then they might win the game.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 [2309] 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 ... 6045 »
  Print  

Jump to: