Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 [3428] 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 ... 6065 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623900 times)
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 07:53:03 PM

Another poor performance from chelsea brighton team dominated the game from the begining and they made a great comeback beating chelsea for the second time this season, this is the fifth game for chelsea without a win and after losing to real madrid it seems that chelsea season ended and they won't be playing in the champions league next season.
After Chelsea scored their first goal in the early hour of the match I thought today's match  result will be a different from other previous games . I think chelsea problem is not coach or the players , I don't even think if the coach of chelsea is making any decision on how every game should go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 07:53:13 PM

Well, it's going well again at Chelsea. A 1-2 home defeat today. brighton is not a big club in history, but they are in the front row in the EPL for a reason. They enforced that eleven. it would go a long way to say that Brighton have a better team, but today they deservedly won. And in this way, Brighton will soon be playing European football, which would be very nice. Haaland also scored 2 goals. It will soon break all records that exist. If it was 3-0 within 25 minutes, it will be the end of the story against City. It is not too bad that it only became 3-1.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 07:56:34 PM

I'm sure Arsenal will keep leading with 3 points, the next 2 matches look easy for them. They only have matches against West Ham and Southampton. If they still perform as usual, I believe they will get full points in these matches. But the problem is the match against Man City,
The league is very much open now than it was three weeks or  month ago. Manchester City are almost catching up and Arsenal now have got difficult games ahead and I'm not talking about the game between Southampton and West Ham, I'm talking about the game between Manchester City itself md Arsenal. They are the people in the Race for the title with Arsenal and now they've got a huge advantage. They've got the goal difference to settle between themselves who leads on the table in a case where they eventually catch up with Arsenal which is looking possible now than ever, Manchester City have got the goal advantage so is left for Arsenal to try and maintain their point gap else we are going to see a Manchester City lifting up this trophy again. Arsenal winning West Ham and Southampton is not questionable but, can they beat Manchester City?
Arsenal have got to take there chances now to lift the trophy or have it lost and it would be difficult to repeat this run next season.
That is why I said that the problem is with the match against Man City. Man City is also a very strong team, difficult to face and defeat. With this current performance by Arsenal and Man City, probably this will be quite difficult for Arsenal to defeat Man City. But this will be more interesting again if something unpredictable happens. I am sure that Arsenal will not expect to lose the point to maintain the first position. But on the other hand, Man City, I am sure will be exactly more serious and motivated enough to defeat Arsenal because they want to take over the position. This will be exactly an attractive match, right?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:02:58 PM

I'm sure Arsenal will keep leading with 3 points, the next 2 matches look easy for them. They only have matches against West Ham and Southampton. If they still perform as usual, I believe they will get full points in these matches. But the problem is the match against Man City,
The league is very much open now than it was three weeks or  month ago. Manchester City are almost catching up and Arsenal now have got difficult games ahead and I'm not talking about the game between Southampton and West Ham, I'm talking about the game between Manchester City itself md Arsenal. They are the people in the Race for the title with Arsenal and now they've got a huge advantage. They've got the goal difference to settle between themselves who leads on the table in a case where they eventually catch up with Arsenal which is looking possible now than ever, Manchester City have got the goal advantage so is left for Arsenal to try and maintain their point gap else we are going to see a Manchester City lifting up this trophy again. Arsenal winning West Ham and Southampton is not questionable but, can they beat Manchester City?
Arsenal have got to take there chances now to lift the trophy or have it lost and it would be difficult to repeat this run next season.
That is why I said that the problem is with the match against Man City. Man City is also a very strong team, difficult to face and defeat. With this current performance by Arsenal and Man City, probably this will be quite difficult for Arsenal to defeat Man City. But this will be more interesting again if something unpredictable happens. I am sure that Arsenal will not expect to lose the point to maintain the first position. But on the other hand, Man City, I am sure will be exactly more serious and motivated enough to defeat Arsenal because they want to take over the position. This will be exactly an attractive match, right?

I would say Manchester City vs Arsenal match will decide which team will win this season's Premier League title. Manchester City team is only 3 points behind Arsenal. And only if they win against Arsenal in the next match, Manchester City will be able to occupy the top spot in the points table. As Manchester City is in great form now, I think the Manchester City team will win this match against Arsenal. But Arsenal will definitely try their best to win the match. But winning against Guardiola's brilliant match tactics is difficult.
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:05:26 PM

It was such a reassuring win by Aston Villa today. I wasn't expecting this much honestly. Because it was a game in the middle on paper. Newcastle were favoured by bookmakers for the win here but I wasn't that much confident about them. Because we had an Aston Villa which were under Emery's management. We all must be knowing how special manager Emery is already.

Anyway if we come back to the match again Aston Villa showed a really decent performance for the record. They didn't let Newcastle play very comfortably against themselves. The part in which Newcastle were really effective was the first part of the second half. They found chances to score an equalizer but they failed. It was the turning point for Newcastle honestly.

This was Watkins' day too of course. He had an incredible performance of 2 goals and 1 assist. Emery should be grateful for his high effort.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:14:18 PM

Difference between City and Arsenal is only 3 points. These are points that can simply disappear like snow in the sun. I hope Arsenal can keep it up, the end of the competition is approaching, but secretly it is also very far away from the other side. City hate to hold on to this level because that is their level. At Arsenal everything has been going well for a long time, but lately there have been a few schuertjes in the team. That 0-2 lead at Liverpool, which eventually became 2-2, could really be very crucial for the competition.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 08:17:58 PM

The contest for the league is simply between Arsenal and Manchester City right now. Chelsea FC would have to try again next season.
With the coming up match between Arsenal and Manchester city just around the corner, Haaland has yet to show any sign of loosing his goal scoring form. Though, G.Jesus is back and putting on an interesting display of his skills, the gunners might need more than just skills to topple thier rival, as even a draw could shatter their hopes of clinching the title. The goal difference is in favor of Manchester city and should they stand 3points with Arsenal, the gunners might need a miracle to succeed.

Prestongold

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:28:01 PM

Why did Newcastle United have to lose when they should have needed a win to secure third place.

Unai Emiry since coaching Aston Villa has sunk Eddie Howe's achievements with Newcastle United. After losing 3 times in a row, namely against Leicester, vs Manchester City, vs Arsenal, Aston Villa's journey in the next eight matches, including against Newcastle, was always in a winning position, only getting a draw once against West Ham United.

3-0 is a convincing victory. What happened to Eddie Howe?
I think aston villa has become more wonderful its the best I have seen villa this season under unair emiry and olie walkins it was one of best center-forward performance I was so impressed with villa it will take a good team to be able to beat them this the first time in 25 years that villa has won five straight premier league in a row it was really a good and wonderful performance from villa
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 08:28:47 PM

It was evident that Leicester City had little chance of defeating Manchester City there is no way that   Leicester City would have won against manchester city. The first goal was scored by J. Stones in just five minutes of the game, and Haaland had a record of two goals. Manchester City has very talented players that satisfy the management and the supporters. My only concern is that the gap between Arsenal and Manchester City is now three points. Arsenal will undoubtedly prevail against West Ham in their encounter, I have a very good feeling about that.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 08:28:54 PM

Difference between City and Arsenal is only 3 points. These are points that can simply disappear like snow in the sun. I hope Arsenal can keep it up, the end of the competition is approaching, but secretly it is also very far away from the other side. City hate to hold on to this level because that is their level. At Arsenal everything has been going well for a long time, but lately there have been a few schuertjes in the team. That 0-2 lead at Liverpool, which eventually became 2-2, could really be very crucial for the competition.

This season is a crucial season for Arsenal, so I think they will not waste the golden opportunity they have at the moment. Tomorrow is their away fixture against West Ham United. West Ham United is currently ranked 15th, while Arsenal are at the top. standings, if they get the match results like before, Arsenal will really miss an opportunity that might not come twice in the EPL.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:31:32 PM

Manchester City continues to make fierce competition for the Premier League title this season after winning over Leicester City 3-1, current standing Manchester City remaining three points from Arsenal and become more competitive until last matchday to know who has consistency performance winning domestic league title this seasons.

Up coming next games, Arsenal vs West Ham United and should get three points if won't loss opportunity Primer League tittle keep race on, however Arsenal have difficult games against with Manchester City and should winning all games before both team each other and Arsenal has opportunity for winning domestic league.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:35:26 PM

This season is a crucial season for Arsenal, so I think they will not waste the golden opportunity they have at the moment. Tomorrow is their away fixture against West Ham United. West Ham United is currently ranked 15th, while Arsenal are at the top. standings, if they get the match results like before, Arsenal will really miss an opportunity that might not come twice in the EPL.
I think since Manchester City have come back to the top of form Arsenal have been under a lot of pressure at the top of the table. Of course Arsenal's performance is still very good, but because Arsenal will still meet Manchester City in the next two weeks, there is the possibility of an unsatisfactory result for Arsenal.

I still totally agree that Arsenal have a chance to continue leading the standings, but after all Manchester City is the team most likely to make Arsenal bite their fingers at the end of the season. It will be very interesting to see how the title race this season between Arsenal and Manchester City looks more exciting than last season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 08:35:31 PM

Manchester City is putting huge pressure on Arsenal and it's really making this season's title chase an interesting one. Arsenal would be hoping to win tomorrow game against West Ham to restore the lead, any small mistake, City will catch up with them or overtake them. Although they still need to face each other and I think any side who wins the game is going to be champion of the EPL.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:36:13 PM

Why did Newcastle United have to lose when they should have needed a win to secure third place.

Unai Emiry since coaching Aston Villa has sunk Eddie Howe's achievements with Newcastle United. After losing 3 times in a row, namely against Leicester, vs Manchester City, vs Arsenal, Aston Villa's journey in the next eight matches, including against Newcastle, was always in a winning position, only getting a draw once against West Ham United.

3-0 is a convincing victory. What happened to Eddie Howe?
I think aston villa has become more wonderful its the best I have seen villa this season under unair emiry and olie walkins it was one of best center-forward performance I was so impressed with villa it will take a good team to be able to beat them this the first time in 25 years that villa has won five straight premier league in a row it was really a good and wonderful performance from villa
I'm so. Surprised so much disappointing results today. Aston villa didn't look favorable in the clash against Newcastle but they won the match with flying colour, trashing Newcastle 3 goals without conceding any. Newcastle who were indomitable in their last 5 matches,  dominating a giant side like Manchester United, were unable to score a single goal against Aston Villa.
So unfortunate for them now that their proximity with Manchester City has been reduced by a good percentage.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 563

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 08:40:16 PM

Manchester City is putting huge pressure on Arsenal and it's really making this season's title chase an interesting one. Arsenal would be hoping to win tomorrow game against West Ham to restore the lead, any small mistake, City will catch up with them or overtake them. Although they still need to face each other and I think any side who wins the game is going to be champion of the EPL.
Now the gap is 3 points and of course this is a big enough pressure for Arsenal especially they still have to struggle against West ham tomorrow which of course this won't be easy.
But even so, they still have to make this match into 3 points because this will obviously have an effect if they fail in the match against West ham, especially since they still have to face Manchester City later.
At the moment Manchester City are really pressing quite hard and now we have to see Arsenal's mentality whether they can maintain their position or have to give up and allow Manchester City to return to being champions for EPL.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1235

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:42:19 PM

Congratulations Manchester city, the pressure is now mountings on Arsenal, as they would be playing next and they would be required to win the match at all cost.
Of course, Arsenal are looking increasingly uncomfortable at the top of the table at the moment after Manchester City won their match against Leicester. Arsenal inevitably have to win every game if they don't want to make room for Manchester City to lead the standings, but considering that Manchester City is playing very well, it is difficult for Arsenal to stop it too.

Pep may have already instructed his players not to lose before meeting Arsenal on April 27, including in the FA Cup semi-finals against Sheffield and Bayern Munich in the second leg of the Champions League. Manchester City has a very busy schedule before playing against Arsenal, Arsenal can take advantage of this considering that there must be a defeat factor among some of their players. However, it seems that Pep has a lot of players that can be played so that not all players experience fatigue before meeting Arsenal.

I doubt he has that many players to go out and win every match, it's almost impossible but doable. After these matches it is important to remember that Manchester City must keep winning because the fight for the English league title will continue. as previously planned, there will be intrigue until the end

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:49:28 PM

Much Pressure will be on Arsenal tommorow they are not to draw, loss but to win that game
The win Manchester City has placed them just three points below man city
Leicester city had two chances to draw the game still but there wasn't enough luck on their hands but Madison was too greedy and ihanacho unlucky with the strike

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 870

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:50:33 PM

After Chelsea scored their first goal in the early hour of the match I thought today's match  result will be a different from other previous games . I think chelsea problem is not coach or the players , I don't even think if the coach of chelsea is making any decision on how every game should go.

Chelsea biggest problem this season has been scoring and also defending. In the Brighton game I saw they were easily possessed, the confidence level of Brighton was much higher than that of Chelsea. We can see that Chelsea already has a large squad so we can’t fault the depth of these squad but one thing still stands out and this there Isn’t any proper center forward in these Chelsea team except the outcast Aubameyang. Chelsea needs a proper striker next season or bring back Lukaku and find a pattern that fits him.

The match between Manchester city and Arsenal is tipped to be the tittle decider and yes the winner would have more stability and more confidence after then but for Arsenal I feel game like Newcastle; are serious top four contenders could be a another big obstacle for Arsenal. Also the other game is Brighton; a team that has look somewhat comfortable against the top teams this season and also vying for their first European football spot could pose another threat to Arsenal. There’s Chelsea and other relegation candidates that would have to fight for their club to remain in the top flight will also spring surprises. So I don’t see the game between the two been the only title decider

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:22:41 PM

With the way Chelsea Football Club is playing these days. I don't think that they are playing to achieve anything, it looks as if if they don't play they will say that they are not footballers anymore. So they have to go and play whatever result they have they will take. The owner of Chelsea is tired, Graham Potter is vindicated, Frank Lampard is confused. The players don't want to play. In fact, the fans are tired. This is not the season for Chelsea. They should pray not to go for relegation. Maybe next season Chelsea will come with their squad and become the champions of the English Premier League.
You're right. Even im so tired to see how chelsea was playing the game during the second half. That's why i were changing my stream to watch another team. Birhgton was winning against chelsea and that's predictable. I don't even wanna try to expect something big but the performance from chelsea in the first half always looked promising if the team was just giving the impression that chelsea will able to win the game while the fact chelsea will be losing when fulltime already reached. The problem is if chelsea keeps performed like shit and yeah relegation zone is real.
I don't even think saying about the chance owned by chelsea in upcoming season is a good decision right now. It's caused chelsea may not also play in EPL next season.

Loss, loss, and loss again. This is what chelsea got from signing two different coaches. These coaches were less in the creativity. I don't even know why lampard was still giving a chance to a bad player like pulisic who contributed nothing to the club as well as zakaria. Chelsea's player was always offside from his position too. This is also triggering opponents to create goals easily without anyone preventing them from the defensive line. IDK what kind of football that is played by chelsea. It's not owning ball possessions or anything but lost is always the result.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:24:49 PM

Chelsea biggest problem this season has been scoring and also defending. In the Brighton game I saw they were easily possessed, the confidence level of Brighton was much higher than that of Chelsea. We can see that Chelsea already has a large squad so we can’t fault the depth of these squad but one thing still stands out and this there Isn’t any proper center forward in these Chelsea team except the outcast Aubameyang. Chelsea needs a proper striker next season or bring back Lukaku and find a pattern that fits him.

The match between Manchester city and Arsenal is tipped to be the tittle decider and yes the winner would have more stability and more confidence after then but for Arsenal I feel game like Newcastle; are serious top four contenders could be a another big obstacle for Arsenal. Also the other game is Brighton; a team that has look somewhat comfortable against the top teams this season and also vying for their first European football spot could pose another threat to Arsenal. There’s Chelsea and other relegation candidates that would have to fight for their club to remain in the top flight will also spring surprises. So I don’t see the game between the two been the only title decider

Defending isn't the problem, I will support scoring. Scoring is the main problem the club is facing. Potter didn't build the team to be an attacking side. He makes useless substitution, feeling so confident when once chelsea scores 1 or 2 goals, he no more fights for more. The players got used to the idea and it is what the result yields. The inability to attack strongly causes the opponent team to feel very comfortable in playing their best style of football, there by returning the whole pressure to chelsea defenders, and has this pressure increases, comes mistakes.  I wouldn't say chelsea defenders a bad, the attackers are not doing well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pages: « 1 ... 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 [3428] 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 ... 6065 »
  Print  

Jump to: