Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 [5324] 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 ... 6207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 649012 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:02:02 PM

Kelvin De Bruyne was ruled out for lengthy games due to the critical injuries he obtained in the early starts of the season and that have left the Belgium international behind though he has finally returned and have become one of the key project for Pep Guardiola in Manchester City.
I believe he will start in the next game because of how well he played when he came on against Newcastle.
He was made a reserve before not that he played badly but this is a form of caution from Pep because he does not want to overwork him from the start especially since he has just recovered from injury so he will definitely be very guarded because De Bruyne is one of Manchester City very good assets in their midfield so it is quite natural that in the end before in the last 2 match he always played from the bench.

IMO Its only a matter of time because we will be able to see him play in full from the starting lineup bcause indeed his position at Manchester City will never be replaced at this time and that can happen if Pep is really sure that De Bruyne is ready to be played in full and can be strong from the onslaught so as not to get injured for a long time again.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:03:00 PM

A draw after three consecutive losses is already an improvement right? hehe. You cannot really tell after just one good game but at least they are out of the relegation zone for now. They must also show that "improvement" in their next matches so watch out if they are your favorite team. I won't be surprised if they concede 2 or 3 goals after this.
They are not in the relegation zone because of the decline in performance of the teams below them. Should those teams(Luton, Burnley, Sheff United) start to play better, Everton will be in danger of dropping to the relegation zone. 
The result of Everton's next game against Fulham is full of uncertainty. Perhaps Everton can hold Fulham to a draw, or perhaps they lose together. But even though Everton is a point ahead of Luton, they still need to improve their performance, or else the relegation zone will be their landing spot in the PL table  
Before deduction of these 10 points Everton were performing good and if we have no deduction most chances they are going to have spot into middle of the league table, but this deduction brings them down near the relegation zone where they are doing their best for having better results and things are going good for them with most chances they could be able to survive and having another season into Premier League with few other teams are on decline which is surely going to have serious problems for them in coming days.

Fulham is currently also improving but still a draw could be good for the Everton with for me, they have winning chance as well because they can do upset in this game with their performance Luton is also doing good, but currently any prediction is not easy while we are having too many weeks to go for the final decision about this all.
wiss19

Activity: 2142
Merit: 341

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:03:59 PM

De Bruyne has shown excellent performance after returning to the squad after a long injury. We thought De Bruyne's performance might be a little weak after such a long injury. But this is not the case. De Bruyne is performing as well as he did last season. Haaland was not in the squad against Newcastle due to injury. If the Haaland and De Bruyne pair can continue to perform as well as the previous season, Manchester City will be able to dominate the Champions League and Premier League again. I am looking forward to Haaland's return to the squad.
With the return of Kevin de Bruyne we have completely changed Manchester City as they fight back against Newcastle United now things are looking impressive, and we will have the toughest challenges at the top of the Premier League in coming days while we are heading for the most exciting end of this season with too many teams are looking for the win and all are having enough quality and performance as well which is important for the win in Premier League.

No one having any doubt if we have Haaland and Kevin De Buryne back as they were doing before injury then we will have no competition and just Manchester City will be all in for the win into this season even Liverpool currently at the top, but things could be not easy for them to stay here for long time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:05:18 PM

I agree because after all at this time KDB is really very much needed and her presence brings a different pattern of attack for Manchester City that is very much felt because after all with her presence in the squad indirectly this adds to the breakout power of Manchester City because KDB is one of the very good initiators in this case so it is quite natural that she is one of the players who is eagerly awaited and her presence will make a loss.
Rodri is also a good player but Rodri's role is slightly different because in the end when we compare Rodri and KDB the tasks are also different. Rodri is more focused on defence but for KDB he is used as one of the initiators in the attack so that when these two players play then indirectly the Manchester City midfield will become stronger because their attack and defence are filled with players who do have above-average performance to date.
It was written all over Manchester City performance that the absence of Kevin affected them a lot, one of them is Haaland because by this time last season, he was everywhere and was having goals in easy form but when Kevin sustained injury, he has to fight for the ball himself in most of the match. When he don't look for the ball, he doesn't get notice in the match and it was even as a result of that struggle he got that injury.
Kevin is back but Haaland is not fit but I love him for the fact that he can do well on his own but they should always start him to warm him up instead of playing half minute of game.
Chemistry between these two are amazing, and they are surely having tag of most lethal combo in current soccer world which are doing good job and having enough success just because of the KDB injury Haaland was badly down and then as we have injury to Haaland things gone from bad to worse for the City so now KDB already started and peoples are watching how their performance is coming back on the track which is much needed at this time now as we will have Haaland back then surely Manchester City is going to have their performance back into business which is having trade-mark success for them in early matches before this decline now we have few matches which are surely important for them before Champions League as they will help for creating same depth and better results.
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 546
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:14:29 PM

Of course Kevin De Bruyne's return has really rejuvenated the winning spirit of Manchester city, he is one guy with so much potential to still offer, i was even thinking because of the lengthy period he has been out of play, it will take him a long time to blend into the team but i was wrong, he game into the team and continued his master stroke performance.
By the time Erling haaland returns from his injury, then with the presence of De Bruyne, Manchester city will be unstoppable. De Bruyne always feed the frontliners with passes and assist, especially now that Manchester city doesn't have a standing striker, and if the frontliners they don't score, De Bruyne himself will make attempt to score.
De Bruyne is an extension of Pep Guardiola strategy on the field, his skills are a gift that is difficult to find in other players, especially in the current Manchester City squad. It is true that in the match versus Newcastle Debruyne showed that he is a player who can make a difference to the outcome of the match, so it is natural that when he is absent Pep Guardiola experiences headaches and finds it difficult to experiment. Of course we hope that De Bruyne will continue to be fit until the end of the season, to bring Manchester City consistency and compete closely with Liverpool in the hunt for trophies.

Manchester City will be solid and unshakable again if Pep Guardiola has a complete squad, if Halaand returns from injury it will be difficult to stop them in every competition. I see that Manchester City are very favorites in all competitions, even though they were a a little unstable a few weeks before, Pep Guardiola was able to fix all the shortcomings quickly and now they are back on track.
I must commend pep guardiola for recognizing the shortcomings in the team and to fix them almost immediately but I believe the return of Erling haaland too will also improve the teams performance, yeah they were really unstable for the whole of last month and the month before. Kevin De Bruyne present will improve the attacking force of Manchester City but my problem with Manchester City is that once an opponent is able to block them from the midfield because they always conquer the midfield, once an opponent destabilizes their midfield dominance, they always find it difficult to reorganize themselves all over and that is one of the mistakes and difficulty they were facing for the past few months they've been having issues in winning their games.

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1260

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:29:36 PM

Manchester united is poor in defense and this second half willnot be in their favor from the look of things. This is because Tottenham have decided to come with the determination of winning the match, because they have seen that Manchester united is very weak
Manchester United's fans were always let down.

I don't know if the fans of Manchester United are upset for real or saying we got a point at least this time! I mean they were playing against Tottenham Hotspur and regarding their failure, this result is positive if we can say so!
Manchester United this time scored and added another goal after Spurs got the draw. They were trying their best although the dominance of Tottenham Hotspur. Manchester United were few inches from scoring a goal by McTominay in the injury time but they failed unfortunately. This result didn't allow Spurs to move to top 4 and let ManU advance a little for now.

They can still go down to 8th in the table, which isn't great. In fact, the fact that they ended the match in a draw I consider it lucky for them, because looking at the match stats Tottenham completely dominated the match, I don't even understand how MU managed to score two goals.
Manchester United indeed seems to be in very poor performance and inconsistent in its matches this season so that its position has really dropped in the standings. However, I saw that in this match, both teams played very aggressively, so they were able to put very good attacking pressure on the back lines of both teams, and created many opportunities. In my opinion, a draw in this match is very natural for Manchester United, because the opponent they faced was not easy, and Tottenham's performance is slightly better than Manchester United this season. However, I saw that in this match Manchester United really tried hard to improve their performance to be good, even though in this match the results were less than optimal.

I wouldn't say Tottenham are playing slightly better, they are definitely playing better. It's true that Tottenham have been losing ground in recent matches, but they had a sensible start. Maybe it's just this period, but I think Tottenham have a good chance to fight for top 4 this season

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1153

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:44:24 PM

~Snip
The performance of Kelvin De Bruyne have become professional in decades, probably after Pep Guardiola took over the managerial affairs of Manchester City. There's alot I learnt about the club, they become consistent after Pep Guardiola worked on the team and bringing in his choice of players and not some random average players that would triggered Manchester City to decline in performance. Kelvin De Bruyne was ruled out for lengthy games due to the critical injuries he obtained in the early starts of the season and that have left the Belgium international behind though he has finally returned and have become one of the key project for Pep Guardiola in Manchester City.
Kevin De Bruyne is one of the important players in the Manchester City squad in their pursuit of much success. He is the best midfielder in the Premier League who has made a big contribution to Manchester City's achievements over the last few seasons. Of course Pep Guardiola must have felt lost and found it difficult to find a replacement option when De Bruyne was injured, but now De Bruyne is back.

Pep Guardiola has been telling people that De Bruyne is one of his best players. Even after his long injury, De Bruyne has not changed and his contribution can really influence the course of the match. Haaland will definitely get some decent support once De Bruyne returns, so I think Haaland and his goal stats will improve for the rest of the season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 09:20:48 PM

I wouldn't say Tottenham are playing slightly better, they are definitely playing better. It's true that Tottenham have been losing ground in recent matches, but they had a sensible start. Maybe it's just this period, but I think Tottenham have a good chance to fight for top 4 this season

At the beginning of the season, Tottenham was playing good football and winning games that some football pundits predicted they were contenders. for.the EPL title. But the team's performance began to reduce and injuries played a vital to this decline in quality. Still, the Angelos Postecoglou side is In a good position to compete for the title but this will be possible if they experience fewer injuries and sign some new players to add quality to the team.

Kevin De Bruyne is one of the important players in the Manchester City squad in their pursuit of much success. He is the best midfielder in the Premier League who has made a big contribution to Manchester City's achievements over the last few seasons. Of course Pep Guardiola must have felt lost and found it difficult to find a replacement option when De Bruyne was injured, but now De Bruyne is back.

Manchester City should know that Kevin De Bruyne has become injury-prone due to his age, there is a need to scout for a replacement for this great midfielder. His impact was felt in the game against Tottenham where he scored a goal and provided an assist with a master pass. Without him in that game City wouldn't have won that game. He has what it takes to change any game positively no wonder City always struggles when he is not playing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dzigie

Activity: 630
Merit: 380

Life is so short but wonderful.

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 09:24:41 PM

A wonderful return by Kevin De Bruyne to the Premier League!  Smiley  He did amazing things in the Newcastle match despite being subbed in in the second half. He is always ready for duty to perform strongly. It looks like the injury lasted quite long didn't affect his skills in a bad way at all. He is 32 years old by the way but still plays like he is in his much younger time periods.

Haaland is also soon joining the team. With having Haaland and De Bruyne at the same time Manchester City will be much more competitive for the PL title. Salah had better return quickly to Liverpool.  Grin

When talking about Manchester City you mentioned Kevin De Bruyne and Haaland, but when talking about Liverpool you only mentioned Salah. I think that's the biggest difference between the two teams. Manchester City have more players who can influence the outcome of the game. Liverpool are weaker than Manchester City in this regard. I think that will be the deciding factor for the title. When Kevin De Bruyne and Haaland start to contribute, no team will be able to stop Manchester City.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 751

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 09:45:14 PM

This is what makes the EPL so unpredictable because no matter what happens in 90 minutes, small or big clubs always have problems that sometimes cannot be explained because clubs in the EPL are quite competitive.

Furthermore, for Everton, it can actually be said that this season they are better than the previous season because if only this season they did not get 10 penalty points for violations at this time they were already in the middle of the table but because they got a reduction of 10 points this season made them more often near the relegation zone and 1 line higher than the bottom 3 clubs.

Although in the previous 3 matches they had problems because they had to lose in tough matches where Boxing Day was very torturous but in my opinion if they do the same thing as against Aston Villa yesterday they will still be very possible to continue to rise in terms of position in the standings.

They played against the Tottenham Hotspurs, Manchester City and Aston Villa and I guess they didn't really expect to get away with a lot of points here. But the draw against Aston Villa was still valuable for them. However, there are now a couple of games which is again against Tottenham and Manchester City in the next three weeks, but afterwards the quality of their opponents will be a bit lower. But as we just said here, no game is an easy game no matter who the opponent is. But I think they are still set up well enough to stay in the Premier League and not get relegated. But none of the team and the bottom of the table can be written off yet, except for Sheffield, which now slowly looks more hopeless than the other teams.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 10:14:00 PM

The performance of Kelvin De Bruyne have become professional in decades, probably after Pep Guardiola took over the managerial affairs of Manchester City. There's alot I learnt about the club, they become consistent after Pep Guardiola worked on the team and bringing in his choice of players and not some random average players that would triggered Manchester City to decline in performance. Kelvin De Bruyne was ruled out for lengthy games due to the critical injuries he obtained in the early starts of the season and that have left the Belgium international behind though he has finally returned and have become one of the key project for Pep Guardiola in Manchester City.
Pep Guardiola is still trying to give instructions to continue playing well even without the full presence of Kelvin who is currently injured. Kelvin is a central midfielder who has an important line to always provide support to the attacking players who usually always provide good passes forward. Pep Guardiola is well aware that Kelvin is still in the recovery stage, so the Barcelona coach is considering not playing full time on the field.

mammusu

Activity: 1190
Merit: 501

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 10:28:38 PM

If what you say is for the Everton team, I also have confidence that Everton can reach the top fifteen this season if they don't lose more matches in the coming matches. Especially in the match against Fulham later this month, because every improvement will always be very meaningful for a team like Everton who is trying to stay away from bad zones this season. This could be quite possible for Everton to try because there are still three teams above them whose current number of points is still quite close to Everton.
Yes, Everton still has a chance to get away from the relegation zone this season.  but apart from that, I saw that they were punished again for the second time this season for breaking the rules. Well, if official punishment is imposed on them for the second time this season, of course it will be a very bad blow for them because they are struggling to stay away from the relegation zone this season.

For Everton, they have not performed well enough this season because they have had many problems affecting their club. It looks like it will take a lot of effort for them to get out of the bottom zone of the standings this season. It is also reported that Forest will be punished for breaking the rules so this will be quite a tough season for Forest and Everton. I think they should be able to gather strong evidence to be able to appeal if they are not guilty.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 10:33:39 PM

For Everton, they have not performed well enough this season because they have had many problems affecting their club. It looks like it will take a lot of effort for them to get out of the bottom zone of the standings this season. It is also reported that Forest will be punished for breaking the rules so this will be quite a tough season for Forest and Everton. I think they should be able to gather strong evidence to be able to appeal if they are not guilty.

Truth is that Everton have performed well this season and if not for financial fair play point deduction, the club side will be battling for an Europa league spot at this stage of the Campaignl

I believe Dyche will turn it around completely and take Everton off relegation struggles

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 10:51:22 PM

A draw after three consecutive losses is already an improvement right? hehe. You cannot really tell after just one good game but at least they are out of the relegation zone for now. They must also show that "improvement" in their next matches so watch out if they are your favorite team. I won't be surprised if they concede 2 or 3 goals after this.
If what you say is for the Everton team, I also have confidence that Everton can reach the top fifteen this season if they don't lose more matches in the coming matches.
Funny how you have to put that condition before they could reach top 15. I mean it's not wrong since they really need to take care of their own business to climb up and not rely on other teams losing. You're making it sound it's a simple task for Everton when it's really not. At least two of the teams that are currently in relegation zone could also come out of that if they manage to win most of their matches too.
kro55

Activity: 1652
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 11:06:38 PM

We haven't seen De Bruyne perform well for a long time. And he has shown his ability to return to the squad. De Bruyne performed very well against Newcastle. De Bruyne may not play 90 minutes in the next few matches. Because if De Bruyne is on the field for the full 90 minutes, the chances of De Bruyne's injury may increase again. So Guardiola will gradually add De Bruyne to his squad. And now everyone is waiting for Haaland's return. But Haaland's return to the squad is likely to take a long time. Even without Haaland in the squad, Grealish and Alavarez are capable of performing well. If De Bruyne plays well, the Manchester City team will now be able to perform consistently well.
Manchester City tactician Pep Guardiola did not force Kevin De Bruyne to play in the early minutes because he was still recovering from injury, last match against Newcastle United De Bruyne sent in at 69th minutes and Pep Guardiola give him left 20 minutes for playing to protect from injury.
Still need time for De Bruyne get regular position although he has adapt well on first match after recovering from injury,
I think Pep Guardiola won't with Kevin De Bruyne will get injury again and have absent for longer time. Have more patience for Kevin De Bruyne with his condition fit 100% and already for playing until 90 minutes.

Guardiola is a very experienced coach. So even though the match against Newcastle is very important, he did not put De Bruyne in the starting XI. Because now if De Bruyne faces injury again then Manchester City will face big problem. Because Haaland is not in the squad due to injury. Guardiola desperately needs De Bruyne right now.

De Bruyne should perform very carefully in the upcoming matches. The opponents are not strong in the upcoming matches of the Premier League. So Guardiola is unlikely to keep De Bruyne in the starting XI. Manchester City will play against Burnley, Brentford and Everton in the next three matches. Manchester City is expected to win all three matches. Since the opponent is weak. So maybe Manchester City can get 3 points even if De Bruyne is not in the squad.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 11:09:04 PM

Truth is that Everton have performed well this season and if not for financial fair play point deduction, the club side will be battling for an Europa league spot at this stage of the Campaignl

I believe Dyche will turn it around completely and take Everton off relegation struggles
They started playing well after the points deduction due to financial fair play, and the outstanding performed displayed after the points deduction helped the team as they are now one of the toughest opponents in the Premier League especially while playing at the Goodison park.

The competition of qualifying to Europa League is also not easy because the Premier League this season has so many teams that that are hoping to qualify to either Champions League or Europa League, but at the end, the quality and lucky teams will qualify to the competitions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 11:25:36 PM

Even with those 10 points, they would currently be at 12th place in the league table, so pretty far from Europa League.
They have fairly good defence with only 28 goals lost, but they have no attacking power and that's their main problem. They need to take more risks and and aim for wins not draws. Their current position is not pretty, they have only 1 point advantage over Luton, but Luton have one less game played and they will be highly motivated to escape from the red zone.
Burnley and Sheffield are already doomed.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 11:26:34 PM

I agree because after all at this time KDB is really very much needed and her presence brings a different pattern of attack for Manchester City that is very much felt because after all with her presence in the squad indirectly this adds to the breakout power of Manchester City because KDB is one of the very good initiators in this case so it is quite natural that she is one of the players who is eagerly awaited and her presence will make a loss.
Rodri is also a good player but Rodri's role is slightly different because in the end when we compare Rodri and KDB the tasks are also different. Rodri is more focused on defence but for KDB he is used as one of the initiators in the attack so that when these two players play then indirectly the Manchester City midfield will become stronger because their attack and defence are filled with players who do have above-average performance to date.
It was written all over Manchester City performance that the absence of Kevin affected them a lot, one of them is Haaland because by this time last season, he was everywhere and was having goals in easy form but when Kevin sustained injury, he has to fight for the ball himself in most of the match. When he don't look for the ball, he doesn't get notice in the match and it was even as a result of that struggle he got that injury.
Kevin is back but Haaland is not fit but I love him for the fact that he can do well on his own but they should always start him to warm him up instead of playing half minute of game.
Chemistry between these two are amazing, and they are surely having tag of most lethal combo in current soccer world which are doing good job and having enough success just because of the KDB injury Haaland was badly down and then as we have injury to Haaland things gone from bad to worse for the City so now KDB already started and peoples are watching how their performance is coming back on the track which is much needed at this time now as we will have Haaland back then surely Manchester City is going to have their performance back into business which is having trade-mark success for them in early matches before this decline now we have few matches which are surely important for them before Champions League as they will help for creating same depth and better results.

The comeback of de bruyne has been threatening other club and i can expect that if there will be a very important thing to come like haaland that recovers from his injury. This is going to be a disaster for other club. Haaland has been expected to return to the main club next month and it's going to be very interesting thing to be discussed. Even klopp has been also commenting the return of de bruyne to the club which is proving that how de bruyne becomes the biggest threat for liverpool. Klopp may be pushing his club to play even more carefully.
Manchester city can repeat the same result as last season when the club was surpassing arsenal at the end of season to take the EPL trophy. Liverpool is still at the top position which is good but it must have won upcoming games.
There's no excuses for liverpool to lose or draw. Since manchester city is always climbing up and liverpool needs to keep the gap to the manchester city. This becomes the main consideration of klopp to see city as a serious competitor for the title race.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TrainerCarry

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 11:38:05 PM

I feel like City can't lose now that De Bruyne is back. Won huge on them while betting live on XFUN during halftime of the Newcastle game. They are simply a different beast when this guy plays, and just wait till him and Haaland are a menace once again.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 11:51:04 PM

Phewww.. What? i can't even believe it everon can get another points deduction. This time it's not only for everton but nottingham forest could get points deduction too. Everton charged 10 points in the previous sanction and this is crazy and i can't even believe it.
If everton will be charged another 10 points deduction and it will be going to the relegation zone easily. This is quite crazy to see that how everton will be once again gets its points to be deducted.
Let's wait for the further announcement regarding this but this is a very bad news for everton fans. Im thinking that if this is crazy to see everton probably goes to the relegation zone again. I meant that if it will be crazy if everton will be managed to leave from relegation zone two times in a row.
People are also waiting for the further explaination about this. The club needs to pay that there will be no same points deduction like the previous one.

Nottingham Forest are facing a potential points deduction after being charged with breaching the Premier League’s profit and sustainability rules (PSR), and Everton could lose more points after being charged with a further breach of the same rules.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/jan/15/premier-league-charge-nottingham-forest-everton

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 [5324] 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 ... 6207 »
  Print  

Jump to: