Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 [5948] 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 ... 6055 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 622939 times)
Jaycoinz

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:11:38 PM

Perhaps is time for Pep Guardiola to get his boys ready to win the premier League, although there would be a serious competition on this premier League since Arsenal has also failed to qualify on the champions league so their target will also be on the premier League so that they will not be left out entirely so right now they will be waiting for Manchester City to make a mistake in other for them to take advantage of it immediately.

My thoughts too. Every club will now be very hungry for goals to be able to take the trophy since they have lost out in the Champions league. For the records, no Premier league club is left in the Champions league anymore so, the battle for the trophy is definitely going to be more intense with Arsenal and Manchester City struggling more intensely to win their subsequent matches.

But my advice to both Pep Guardiola and Mikel Arteta right now is for them to play with much calm and resilience and avoid being too hasty to win because no club in the Premier league can be easily underrated and losing or drawing at any subsequent match now is dangerous for any of the teams.
The game right now will be really tough now no Premier league team is in Champions league.  I think Manchester City will be more deadly than before in performance now that they only have the Premier league to compete.  Manchester City is the team that can be on Champions league and still performs very well in Premier league.  Now that they are only in Premier league they will be more focused on their game . Among all the team fighting to get the Premier league title, Manchester City has the best chance to win the league,  the rest teams just need to try their best not to make mistake that will make them lose it.

In times like this when the league is getting to an end it use to be very difficult for arsenal,  I think one of the problems arsenal Normally have is seriously tension which they need to try their best to get it this time.
For me I think the trophy is already Manchester Cities because they are the only team with that resilience to actually hold off the rest competitor's in the league. And for team not to commit mistake,  I think Arsenal and Liverpool have already made theirs by losing their last weekend games to their opponents being Aston villa and crystal palace. From this moment i can bet that this city team won't lose any match until the last match day of the Premier league season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:16:51 PM

Perhaps is time for Pep Guardiola to get his boys ready to win the premier League, although there would be a serious competition on this premier League since Arsenal has also failed to qualify on the champions league so their target will also be on the premier League so that they will not be left out entirely so right now they will be waiting for Manchester City to make a mistake in other for them to take advantage of it immediately.

Yes, I expected the Premier League competition to really get tougher now. The top teams fighting for the Premier League title will now fully focus on the competition because they have no more tough competitions like the Champions League to play. Liverpool, even playing in the Europa League, has also been eliminated. It is only Manchester City that is still in the FA Cup competition. So, I believe these three teams will be able to focus more on the Premier League.and as the premier league competition is going on now it will be really hard for Manchester city to mess up with any match, that other teams will able to take advantage of,Manchester City is the team that have highest chances to win this season premier league.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:21:23 PM

Manchester City will do everything they can to win the Premier League title this season because Manchester City was eliminated in the UCL this season on penalties. And if you look at the quality of players that Manchester City has this season, of course the team has a big chance of winning the Premier League again this season compared to Arsenal and Liverpool.
Indeed. Both Man City and Arsenal will focus on competing for EPL title now, they are no longer joining UCL title race. Liverpool also will do the same because they seem to be eliminated in Europa league today. So, we will see 3 top EPL teams will be focusing on the domestic title. It is going to be a very interesting competition because the point gap is rather small.

If we look at the current position on EPL table, Man City surely has a bigger chance to win the title. However, a surprise is very possible because they are leading with a narrow deference. If Man City fails to win in 1-2 next matches, Liverpool and Arsenal possibly overtake the 1st place.

Unfortunately, the three of them were forced to be eliminated in the UCL and European League, previously these three teams were favorites to win. Man City and Arsenal had a chance in the UCL league and Liverpool were favorites to enter the European league final but now these three teams have been eliminated, maybe it's all because the EPL league schedule is so busy that these three teams can't focus.

But now the three teams inevitably have to focus on the EPL league because that is their only hope of getting a trophy. The opportunities for the three teams are the same, but Man City is slightly favored because in the remaining matches the opponents they face are slightly weaker than Arsenal and Liverpool. However, that doesn't mean Man City can easily defend the EPL league trophy, sometimes weak EPL teams can surprise big teams, including Man City.

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:21:43 PM

Since Manchester and Arsenal are eliminated in the Champions league, this make the premier league more tough because before the elimination of Arsenal they drop point and leave their position to Manchester City the same thing with Liverpool. So with this reason, I’m very sure Manchester City will be a threat to Arsenal and also Liverpool. I think Manchester city will use the first position as an opportunity and motivation to put in more effort in the premier and fight for the title this season.

In fact, all three candidates for the championship in the EPL are out of the European Cup and they have nowhere else to go but the domestic championship, so I think it doesn't matter who knocked who out, what matters is that now the fight for the championship will be tougher, they have nothing else to prepare for, so it is likely that Manchester City will not make any more mistakes, there are only 6 games left in the season, they can do it

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:27:06 PM

~Snip
Indeed. Both Man City and Arsenal will focus on competing for EPL title now, they are no longer joining UCL title race. Liverpool also will do the same because they seem to be eliminated in Europa league today. So, we will see 3 top EPL teams will be focusing on the domestic title. It is going to be a very interesting competition because the point gap is rather small.

If we look at the current position on EPL table, Man City surely has a bigger chance to win the title. However, a surprise is very possible because they are leading with a narrow deference. If Man City fails to win in 1-2 next matches, Liverpool and Arsenal possibly overtake the 1st place.
Arsenal and Manchester City both failed to qualify for the semi-finals of the Champions League after losing to Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, while Liverpool failed to win the second leg of the Europa League quarter-finals because Atalanta's goal deficit was difficult to overcome.

Atalanta lost 0-1 in the second leg, but because Atalanta was ahead 3-1 on aggregate, Liverpool would automatically only focus on the Premier League for the remainder of the season. Liverpool and Arsenal both have a 2 point gap from Manchester City, who currently leads the standings, but of course it is difficult to expect Manchester City to make mistakes in the remaining 6 matches when they also failed in the Champions League.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:27:51 PM

My thoughts too. Every club will now be very hungry for goals to be able to take the trophy since they have lost out in the Champions league. For the records, no Premier league club is left in the Champions league anymore so, the battle for the trophy is definitely going to be more intense with Arsenal and Manchester City struggling more intensely to win their subsequent matches.

But my advice to both Pep Guardiola and Mikel Arteta right now is for them to play with much calm and resilience and avoid being too hasty to win because no club in the Premier league can be easily underrated and losing or drawing at any subsequent match now is dangerous for any of the teams.
The game right now will be really tough now no Premier league team is in Champions league.  I think Manchester City will be more deadly than before in performance now that they only have the Premier league to compete.  Manchester City is the team that can be on Champions league and still performs very well in Premier league.  Now that they are only in Premier league they will be more focused on their game . Among all the team fighting to get the Premier league title, Manchester City has the best chance to win the league,  the rest teams just need to try their best not to make mistake that will make them lose it.

In times like this when the league is getting to an end it use to be very difficult for arsenal,  I think one of the problems arsenal Normally have is seriously tension which they need to try their best to get it this time.
For me I think the trophy is already Manchester Cities because they are the only team with that resilience to actually hold off the rest competitor's in the league. And for team not to commit mistake,  I think Arsenal and Liverpool have already made theirs by losing their last weekend games to their opponents being Aston villa and crystal palace. From this moment i can bet that this city team won't lose any match until the last match day of the Premier league season.
Dont conclude yet, there is still a probability that Manchester City might drop points before the league is over. I understand that since they are out of the UCL their only focus and concentration now should be the EPL title. However, mistake is inevitable in football. Manchester City may fail to win some games or they might draw dome goals. Just like how it was unexpected that Liverpool and Arsenal will lose to a small club on the sane day.

Also, dont think of going an outside bet on this. The clubs that is left for Manchester City to play are underdogs but they should not underestimate them if not they will bottle the league.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:34:36 PM

Since Manchester and Arsenal are eliminated in the Champions league, this make the premier league more tough because before the elimination of Arsenal they drop point and leave their position to Manchester City the same thing with Liverpool. So with this reason, I’m very sure Manchester City will be a threat to Arsenal and also Liverpool. I think Manchester city will use the first position as an opportunity and motivation to put in more effort in the premier and fight for the title this season.
Actually, I don't really agree with your sentence because after all, with the conditions of competition that have been tough from the start, indirectly the EPL competition has been interesting from the start even since they were still participating in the competition in the Champions League, it's just that at this time after they were eliminated including Liverpool who were eliminated today from the Europa League.
What makes me quite disappointed is Liverpool's performance in recent weeks because in the end when their consistency is problematic, this has a fatal impact on the condition of the club which is indeed in the EPL they are shaky with 2 unfavorable results in the last 2 weeks and unfortunately they have to accept the harsh reality that they also have to be eliminated in the Europa League even though they are favorites in this competition.
The treble that could be obtained before must be dashed now that they have been eliminated and the possibility of the EPL could also be released with the current situation if they cannot improve their performance for the rest of the season.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:42:03 PM

The game right now will be really tough now no Premier league team is in Champions league.  I think Manchester City will be more deadly than before in performance now that they only have the Premier league to compete.
Premier league will be more tougher than before, Manchester City and Arsenal are out of champions league, so they are going to focus on premier league alone, but Manchester City is already seating at the first position, it will be kind of difficult for any club to take over the first position from them right now, they will channel all their energy into the remaining premier league matches left, they are out of champions league, so they don’t have to reserve any of their players right now.

Among all the team fighting to get the Premier league title, Manchester City has the best chance to win the league,  the rest teams just need to try their best not to make mistake that will make them lose it.
I also have the feelings that Manchester City will be winning the Champions League this season again, they are currently in first position, and if you can check their fixtures, most of the matches they are having left is not against difficult clubs, so they still have higher chances of winning compare to Arsenal and Liverpool.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
liuka

Activity: 814
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:44:40 PM

These two teams have been eliminated in the Champions League so it is very natural that Pep Guardiola and Arteta will focus their energy on the Premier League.
Now Manchester City leads the standings with a 2 point lead over its closest rivals Arsenal and Liverpool.
So there is great hope for Manchester City to become champions again if they can sweep all the matches by winning.

The competition between the 3 teams at the top of the standings will definitely be quite fierce until the end of this season because these three teams still have almost the same chance of becoming champions this season.
So, are you sure that Manchester City can become champions again this season?
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:48:08 PM

That 5th champions league spot is gone thanks to City and Arsenal exiting the champions league so they are going to have to win almost every single game if they want to get champions league football next season. Could be handy to decide the Premier League champion though in case they beat city and slip up to Arsenal or Liverpool.

I still believe we'll see a different winner of the Premier League Competition at the end of this season totally different from the name Manchester City and Liverpool.
They have dominated the Premier League Competition very well for the past couple few seasons and sometimes I feel like the Premier League are just in love with Pep Guardiola and wants him to win the Premier League Competition four times in a row. But then, it's not over.

Arsenal can still climb back up yeah they have more difficult games than Manchester City and Liverpool but it's not over until it's finally over.
What are the chances of your club winning tonight? I view the game as one they wouldn't win. Traveling to Atalanta to win them at home? We will definitely see to that.
Currently, we can only predict the winner but we cannot know that is ahead of us. The league is still open for any of these three clubs to win it, but it will be based on their strengths. Arsenal and Manc3City have been eliminated from the Champions league, and I believe that this evening Liverpool will also be eliminated for Europa.

This will give all three of them enough time to fucus on winning the league this season. Whoever make any mistake and lose or draw any match might not have any hope of winning it.

Well said then my man, I'd still be rooting for Mikel Arteta and Arsenal to win the Premier League Competition, since Manchester United won't be able to qualify for the Champions League Competition next season, Arsenal can go on to win the game against Manchester United because that is the only game I consider difficult for them to win. Though if Manchester United remains at home it would be difficult for them to win the game.
It is not really about Arsenal  winning their next upcoming match against Manchester United, and Chelsea. What matters most is what trophy are they taking home with them this season. Will they leave without trophy?
To me, It doesn't make any sense any longer for being the most performed team, qualifying for the Champions League but towards the end of the season, you will then leave everyone disappointed of fail to lift the Premier League trophy that it's been years when lifted it.
Arsenal should have their best display of performance this time around because this is when they need it most to be the winner of the Premier League season of 2023/2024

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 10:16:07 PM

These two teams have been eliminated in the Champions League so it is very natural that Pep Guardiola and Arteta will focus their energy on the Premier League.
Now Manchester City leads the standings with a 2 point lead over its closest rivals Arsenal and Liverpool.
So there is great hope for Manchester City to become champions again if they can sweep all the matches by winning.

The competition between the 3 teams at the top of the standings will definitely be quite fierce until the end of this season because these three teams still have almost the same chance of becoming champions this season.
So, are you sure that Manchester City can become champions again this season?

European competition didn't favour England teams this season as it is clear that only Aston Villa is left in the Europa conference league right now because both Liverpool and Westham have been knocked out of Europa competition. It's really a sad season for England, the most painful is Liverpool's exit from the Europa competition because this is a team that both football analysts and other football lovers literally predicted to reach the finals and possibly win the Europa league but the reverse is now the case as no one believed that Atalanta will eliminate Liverpool in the quarter finals. Very disappointing European season for England and the four teams that didn't qualified for the next stages and now they're all gonna focus their energy in the premier league because that is the only major trophy that is left for the top 3 teams.

However, Manchester city may win the title because they can't afford ending the season without a major trophy and now that they are topping the league with two points is more advantageous for them unlike when Liverpool and Arsenal were gapping them with just a point difference.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:17:33 PM

Manchester City only needs to win all the remaining matches this season in order to get the Premier League trophy because at this time there are only six more matches left for the three teams to face. So Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool will try to keep winning in the six remaining matches this season in order to still have a chance of winning until the end of the season. Because any mistake for Manchester City will make it fail to become champions this season, so Manchester City cannot draw or lose again in the remaining matches.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:18:03 PM

Real madrid has sent out city off Champions League caused by it was losing on the penalty against real madrid. Manchester city team is now only solely focused on winning the remaining games in the premier league caused by this is the only chance to get another trophy. City is still capturing the Premier League trophy but the competition has not yet ended since city must have faced some difficult fixtures at the end of season. This will be difficult for Manchester City because they will be up against some strong clubs at the end of seasons. Imo, Pep will always use the best squad to help the club win the Premier League again this season since it's just getting even closer to win the trophy. We are also getting even closer to the end of season
Manchester City has a significant advantages over its competitors because it has reclaimed the lead in the competition which is also making liverpool and arsenal have lesser chance to win the trophy. There are still two trophies available for city farming. The failed in UCL is not making pep and will lose its winning mentality to beat

The EPL still remains one very tough competition that’s always difficult to come by for teams especially with the pressure from trying to win the league, the teams tend to make silly mistakes and fall to losing points. Last weekend it was Arsenal’s and Liverpool both falling to defeats and losing points and as such giving Man City the edge to be able to go on and stay on top of the league.

There are still doubts of man City being able to win the title especially with the tough fixtures they have and please a correction the match against Chelsea is for the FA Cup which means, City still have a huge chance of lifting the double, the FA Cup and also the league. Well Liverpool is a team that shouldn’t be written off just yet especially as the difference between them and City is just 2 points and they have a good experience on this type of run.

Arsenal too on the other end might want to go so hard for the league but I think the tough fixtures will be their major setback as you begin to contemplate if the players mentality will be strong enough to get 3 points in those matches. Man City were eliminated in the UCL and as such this loss will now make them very focused on the league majorly.

⁠So it’s safe to say the competition and battle for the league ain’t over yet as this could sure happen till about a game week to go before we could probably see a clear winner for the league. Man City being on top of the table gives them major advantage as they tend not to usually drop anytime they make sure they get themselves in top spot and after the loss of the Ucl, i think they’ll go all out to at least get the League trophy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:50:21 PM

I think predicting that Manchester city will not lose any of the match now until the last of the premier league finals. For me it is too early to predict that. Because at the premier league stand now nobody knows yet which will bring a surprise to make changing of your early predict, since the both of the team that are under of the Manchester city are no more in the champion league again this is right time for them to competitive each other. But seriously that last weekend matches was sadly, because I didn't expect that arsenal can lose to their opponents which is Aston villa after all people's was anticipating a positive results from them but they make a big mistake by losing a wonderful chance if not by now they will be the one leading the premier league table now with high points.

But nevertheless Manchester city should never relay that they can able to win the premier league of this season, because even with their high points I don't have hope for them.

Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 11:05:31 PM

That 5th champions league spot is gone thanks to City and Arsenal exiting the champions league so they are going to have to win almost every single game if they want to get champions league football next season. Could be handy to decide the Premier League champion though in case they beat city and slip up to Arsenal or Liverpool.

I still believe we'll see a different winner of the Premier League Competition at the end of this season totally different from the name Manchester City and Liverpool.
They have dominated the Premier League Competition very well for the past couple few seasons and sometimes I feel like the Premier League are just in love with Pep Guardiola and wants him to win the Premier League Competition four times in a row. But then, it's not over.

Arsenal can still climb back up yeah they have more difficult games than Manchester City and Liverpool but it's not over until it's finally over.
What are the chances of your club winning tonight? I view the game as one they wouldn't win. Traveling to Atalanta to win them at home? We will definitely see to that.
Currently, we can only predict the winner but we cannot know that is ahead of us. The league is still open for any of these three clubs to win it, but it will be based on their strengths. Arsenal and Manc3City have been eliminated from the Champions league, and I believe that this evening Liverpool will also be eliminated for Europa.

This will give all three of them enough time to fucus on winning the league this season. Whoever make any mistake and lose or draw any match might not have any hope of winning it.

You are right, since we are talking about the Premier League, it's too hard to say which team is going to win the title at the end of the season. In fact, so far Manchester City hasn't the season well but they had epic performances time after time and they have hope of winning the Premier League, Klopp doesn't want to leave Liverpool without the trophy and that's what we saw this team is trying hard for it.
But Arteta is the coach who has the experience of working with Guardiola and compared to the last season he is now more experienced and he can have hope to win the Premier League more than last season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EL MOHA

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:17:49 PM

Manchester City only needs to win all the remaining matches this season in order to get the Premier League trophy because at this time there are only six more matches left for the three teams to face. So Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool will try to keep winning in the six remaining matches this season in order to still have a chance of winning until the end of the season. Because any mistake for Manchester City will make it fail to become champions this season, so Manchester City cannot draw or lose again in the remaining matches.

Right now this remains the major competition and trophy for them to win, although the FA cup is also a major trophy in England Pep hardly regards it. With city out in the champions league already it will take one hell of an opposition to actually get a point off them now. Not just Manchester City but also the other league contenders Arsenal and Liverpool have only this trophy too to win and with the pursuit of the league everybody needs to win all their remaining matches. For Arsenal the remaining fixtures are too tricky for them to play with arch-rivals also part of the remaining fixtures so for Arsenal i only see them winning miraculously. Manchester city only have Wolves who are always there nuisance to beat.

Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 11:21:52 PM

Well said then my man, I'd still be rooting for Mikel Arteta and Arsenal to win the Premier League Competition, since Manchester United won't be able to qualify for the Champions League Competition next season, Arsenal can go on to win the game against Manchester United because that is the only game I consider difficult for them to win. Though if Manchester United remains at home it would be difficult for them to win the game.

Pep Guardiola toothing Manchester City's horn and buying into them own hype, I would love to see another club, not Liverpool winning this one so they can shut the fuck up for good.
And why do I feel like the Premier League are trying so hard to gift him this Premier League Tittle yet again.

Arteta is the coach he learned a lot when he was working with Guardiola at Manchester City but he is still not experienced enough like Guardiola and he needs to learn more. But I think he is performing much better than last season in Arsenal and considering the games we have seen so far from Arsenal I was even expecting to see Arsenal beat Bayern Munich in the Champions League because technically they had much better sitation than Bayern Munich.
However, the race is not just between Arsenal and Mcnshter City but Liverpool is also close to these two teams and Klopp doesn't want to leave Liverpool without a trophy at the end of this season. But I think Arsenal has much harder games ahead compared to the two other teams.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:28:17 PM

Arteta is the coach he learned a lot when he was working with Guardiola at Manchester City but he is still not experienced enough like Guardiola and he needs to learn more. But I think he is performing much better than last season in Arsenal and considering the games we have seen so far from Arsenal I was even expecting to see Arsenal beat Bayern Munich in the Champions League because technically they had much better sitation than Bayern Munich.
However, the race is not just between Arsenal and Mcnshter City but Liverpool is also close to these two teams and Klopp doesn't want to leave Liverpool without a trophy at the end of this season. But I think Arsenal has much harder games ahead compared to the two other teams.
losing at home was actually quite painful for Arsenal, even though in the 1st leg Arsenal managed to score a draw at Bayern's home ground.  However, i see that Arsenal's performance has been quite bad since they lost 2-0 to Aston Villa.

unexpectedly, in this season's UCL semifinals, not a single EPL team made it to the semifinals, Arsenal and Man City were eliminated.  Indeed, the competition in UCL is very tight, it is not easy to advance to the semifinals.

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:36:53 PM

Regarding the elimination of Manchester City and Arsenal in the Champions League, I think it will still be appreciated, because Manchester City and Arsenal also had difficult opponents in the Champions League but Manchester City and Arsenal still managed to put up a good fight there too. But about Liverpool? Liverpool lost big at home with a score of 0-3 in the first leg even though Liverpool only played against Atalanta, so being eliminated in this phase was really a very bad result for Liverpool. Therefore, I think Liverpool will still have a big effort to turn things around in the second leg. But indeed, for their competition in the race for the Premier League trophy, of course they are still placing high focus here also in the race for the Premier League trophy because the points gap is still very close.
Manchester City and Arsenal who have been eliminated from the European competition can now fully focus on their league matches while the fate of Liverpool will be decided tonight. Manchester City and Arsenal still have chances of winning the premier league trophy and this is where the battle line is drawn between them.

The team that is leading in the table has the most advantage to win the Premier League trophy, Manchester City don’t look weak or can be replaced easily by any team at the top there. So the fight for the top will be difficult for any team, even more difficult now that Manchester City have been eliminated from the champions league tournament yesterday by Real Madrid.

Furthermore, I can give Manchester City another hope for winning the title this season. Because they at the top of the table, and they have got eliminated in  Champions league which means they are full concentration will be in the premier league,  because this is the only league they have hope to get this season. And they have already at the top of the table, so the only thing they need now is to continue winning their matches, so let see if Arsenal are going to do something positive.
I think for the league title we may likely see a repeat of last season, because ever since Arsenal relinquished powers to Manchester City as they've always done, I don't think Manchester City will drop a single point till the end of the season, especially now that they have the energy to concentrate only on the league and FA cup. Talking about the champions League, Manchester City actually had a good shot on the champions League, if not for the fact that there was not luck on their side, they were very impressive with their performance.
For me, there is nothing positive arsenal can do, I rather stick my guns with Liverpool as contenders rather than go with arsenal inconsistency.

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:40:00 PM

I think for the league title we may likely see a repeat of last season, because ever since Arsenal relinquished powers to Manchester City as they've always done, I don't think Manchester City will drop a single point till the end of the season, especially now that they have the energy to concentrate only on the league and FA cup. Talking about the champions League, Manchester City actually had a good shot on the champions League, if not for the fact that there was not luck on their side, they were very impressive with their performance.
The UEFA Champions League are for consistent elite team and Arsenal managed to push themselves in these categories, it will take them years before they start hitting tremendous wins on their opponents. Mikel Arteta is average club and his club is not ready to win major titles. When they're ready, we will know based on their stellar performance. Probably not the one happening now because they're not consistent, not even able to win Bayern Munich at their worst form.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 ... 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 [5948] 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 ... 6055 »
  Print  

Jump to: