Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 [6163] 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 ... 6224 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 650956 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:00:51 PM

Anyway, the good news is that Aston Villa is going to finish in the fourth position. That means they are going to take part in the Champions League competition next season. I hope they will be able to be a little more consistent with their performance. Because if they are inconsistent just like this, I do not think it is going to be good for them in the long run. I believe they will probably not be able to even finish the top four next season. I am not expecting anything much from them in the Champions League competition. But let’s see.

After last season there was Newcastle then this season there is Aston Villa who will be in the Champions League which indirectly this makes the EPL structure always different for its representation in the Champions League in recent years and it is quite interesting in my opinion because at least even though there is always the name Manchester City in it but there are several clubs that can make a buzz especially for Aston Villa.

This is inseparable from Emery's cold hands. He really is a very good coach because Aston Villa is only one of the clubs that he has brought into the Champions League. Previously when in La Liga Emery had also brought Villarreal to succeed in the Champions League even to the semi-finals and now he has returned to succeed in the EPL competition which incidentally is a very hot competition and the tension is much greater than La Liga.
Hopefully there will be a more interesting breakthrough shown by Emery when bringing Aston Villa in a bigger competition like the Champions League.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bSpend

Activity: 421
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:04:04 PM

I did like to use this medium to congratulate Manchester city on their 4th consecutive win of the just concluded premier league for the season, it was indeed very befitting for them even though I would have preferred that Arsenal win the title, because they are the second best or actually the best so far for this season, but unfortunately for them, Manchester city somehow went ahead of them to win the title again for the 4th time, a big congratulations to them by the way.

And also congratulation to Arsenal for finishing in the second place, and also ending this season with just 2 points behind Manchester city, overall, Arsenal"s performance was really good this season and hope they will keep up with this momentum come next season, for I believe that if they do continue on with momentum, they surely will win the next season's Premier league title, all the same though, fingers crossed 🤞 for them still, it was an incredible season with lots of good performances from the clubs, lets look forward to a more fulfilling season come next year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:07:03 PM

Congratulations to Manchester city, but I hope next season look more competitive than this, I would prefer a Season were more than 5 teams are fighting their way toward winning the EPL title rather than letting a single team take it 4 times in a row. However I enjoyed the last games of the season seeing how goals were surplus in every match. It means next season could start up being very competitive. From the performance of Chelsea FC during the end of the season, I believe they'll do better next season. They stand a better chance of qualifying for champions league and also winning the EPL if only the have less injuries and keep up the good performance. However Manchester United could also make good performances if their entire position from the GK to the strike are being looked upon and the respective amendment being made. To some extent I blame ten hag for his choice of players and his attitude towards his players.
Chelsea can make a good start to the next season, their recent positive trend is positive for next season. This season was quite enjoyable because it was not a season where only one team was comfortable. Arsenal were closer than ever to the league title, unfortunately it did not happen this season, I hope they will compete in the same way next season and they believe in becoming champions.

Pep Guardiola did not care about anything and led the team to the championship in a professional manner.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
entertheabyss

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:11:33 PM

Congratulations to Manchester city, but I hope next season look more competitive than this, I would prefer a Season were more than 5 teams are fighting their way toward winning the EPL title rather than letting a single team take it 4 times in a row. However I enjoyed the last games of the season seeing how goals were surplus in every match. It means next season could start up being very competitive. From the performance of Chelsea FC during the end of the season, I believe they'll do better next season. They stand a better chance of qualifying for champions league and also winning the EPL if only the have less injuries and keep up the good performance. However Manchester United could also make good performances if their entire position from the GK to the strike are being looked upon and the respective amendment being made. To some extent I blame ten hag for his choice of players and his attitude towards his players.
EPL clubs relent and watch Pep Guardiola dominate the league with fierce squad build-up. The Citizens are on the verge to recreate another new record in England, they're aiming to win the EPL trophy again for the 5th time and we have next season to watch them. Manchester City have proven themselves to be the very best team in the EPL this season. There's absolutely no other opponents competitive enough to hold good games. Pep Guardiola winning the English Premier League title again for the 4th time in a row, there's no opposition stopping them this season.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 546
Merit: 169

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:16:46 PM

-snip
Crystal Palace, on the other hand, managed to continue their rise in recent weeks against Aston Villa.Crystal Palace, who managed to score exactly 5 goals against Aston Villa, played a good game against their opponent.Mateta completed the match with 3 goals and 1 assist in Crystal Palace, who did not give many opportunities to their opponent and I think played a great game.Eze supported him in the match where Mateta was the star.Eze completed the match with 2 goals and 1 assist.

The result made it six wins in seven to round off the Premier League season, and secured Palace just their second top-half finish in the competition.
The statistics speak for themselves: four straight home wins for the first time in the Premier League (and for the first time since 1990/91); a joint-biggest Premier League win (5-0); and a joint-highest Premier League points tally (49).
Palace not only broke their record for the most goals scored in a Premier League season (netting 57 times), but obliterated their record tally in a top-flight campaign, previously set back in 1992 (with 53).
Source: https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/first-team/crystal-palace-5-0-aston-villa-records-statistics-from-premier-league-final-day/

I did not expect this kind of result at all. I thought this was going to be pretty easy for Aston Villa to actually win this match. But obviously, the opposite happened. Even if for some unbelievable reason, anyone expected Aston Villa to lose this match, I am pretty certain that they did not expect Aston Villa to lose like this.

Anyway, the good news is that Aston Villa is going to finish in the fourth position. That means they are going to take part in the Champions League competition next season. I hope they will be able to be a little more consistent with their performance. Because if they are inconsistent just like this, I do not think it is going to be good for them in the long run. I believe they will probably not be able to even finish the top four next season. I am not expecting anything much from them in the Champions League competition. But let’s see.

In my wildest imagination I never thought crystal palace will even win Aston villa,  not to talk of winning Aston villa 5-0. It was really embarrassing for the Villa side. The good thing for them is that they've secured a place in the champions League next season, but they should bracing up, this is not the kind of performance we should be seeing in the champions League. I think they played the game with so much of relaxation, that they've already secured their fourth position already so they didn't give much of attention to the game, because you cloud see EZE, OLISE and MATETA  displaying as if they've met a lower division team. Though I must give you to crystal palace this season, if not for anything at least for being among the top ten finalist, they tried.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:23:21 PM

After last season there was Newcastle then this season there is Aston Villa who will be in the Champions League which indirectly this makes the EPL structure always different for its representation in the Champions League in recent years and it is quite interesting in my opinion because at least even though there is always the name Manchester City in it but there are several clubs that can make a buzz especially for Aston Villa.

This is inseparable from Emery's cold hands. He really is a very good coach because Aston Villa is only one of the clubs that he has brought into the Champions League. Previously when in La Liga Emery had also brought Villarreal to succeed in the Champions League even to the semi-finals and now he has returned to succeed in the EPL competition which incidentally is a very hot competition and the tension is much greater than La Liga.
Hopefully there will be a more interesting breakthrough shown by Emery when bringing Aston Villa in a bigger competition like the Champions League.

Aston Villa has developed rapidly in the last two seasons, of course this season was a good success for them because Villa managed to secure a ticket to the Champions League next season. This is Aston Villa's 5th season in the Premier League in a row since being promoted in the 2019-2020 season, so of course they have to be very grateful for this big achievement.

Not only Aston Villa is considered successful in developing in a positive direction, but Chelsea is also doing it. This season Pochettino succeeded in helping Chelsea to finish in 6th place after last season Chelsea was ranked 12th. Pochettino brought changes, but he was not as perfect as expected because of the inconsistency in his squad's performance.

Manchester United and Newcastle experienced a decline, they both failed to maintain their existence in the European zone after being in the Champions League this season. Liverpool is also experiencing improvement, even Klopp can be considered successful because he has rewarded Liverpool with a place in the Champions League next season.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:28:19 PM

In my wildest imagination I never thought crystal palace will even win Aston villa,  not to talk of winning Aston villa 5-0. It was really embarrassing for the Villa side. The good thing for them is that they've secured a place in the champions League next season, but they should bracing up, this is not the kind of performance we should be seeing in the champions League. I think they played the game with so much of relaxation, that they've already secured their fourth position already so they didn't give much of attention to the game, because you cloud see EZE, OLISE and MATETA  displaying as if they've met a lower division team. Though I must give you to crystal palace this season, if not for anything at least for being among the top ten finalist, they tried.

I would say the main reason for Aston villa's defeat in this match was that Aston villa took this match lightly. Otherwise, Aston Villa would not accept such a shameful defeat against a team like Crystal Palace. The Aston Villa team has been in a very strong position this season.

Despite the defeat in this match, Aston Villa managed to occupy the fourth place in the table. Aston Villa's defeat has no effect on the points table. So Aston Villa doesn't give much effort to win this match. Even then it was unexpected that Aston Villa would concede 5 goals against a team like Crystal Palace. I think a lot of gamblers lost their money in this match.

Lillominato89

Activity: 812
Merit: 852

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 07:41:54 PM

Am I wrong or has Manchester City achieved a new record? that of four premier leagues won consecutively.
However congratulations to them, they have proven to be the strongest this year too, in the last 7 years they have won 6 times, Bep Guardiola has transformed this team into a winning army. I feel sorry for Arsenal who have to settle for second place again this year
You are absolutely right. Manchester City has done something amazing by winning Premier League four times in a row. This shows how strong and consistent they are. Pep Guardiola leadership has made team very powerful and they have won six titles in just seven years. It is sad for Arsenal that they came in second again but they can be proud of how well they played this season. Congratulations to Manchester City on their great achievement. Lets look forward to exciting new season.

Of course it will be tough for arsenal to finish second again, but Manchester city are doing amazing things with a team of top players and a management that spends a lot of money to achieve their seasonal goals, kudos to Pep Guardiola who is proving to everyone that he is one of the best coaches around. For arsenal i hope next year is a good one and they manage to win the next premier league

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cookdata

Activity: 966
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:44:09 PM

Chelsea can make a good start to the next season, their recent positive trend is positive for next season. This season was quite enjoyable because it was not a season where only one team was comfortable. Arsenal were closer than ever to the league title, unfortunately it did not happen this season, I hope they will compete in the same way next season and they believe in becoming champions.

Pep Guardiola did not care about anything and led the team to the championship in a professional manner.

I'm not sure they can make a good start, they were able to climb back to where they finished because other teams were making less effort and Palmer contribution was gaslighted and that helped the team even more. If he must continue the way they finished the season, he need more players and get rid of the once he never used. You see that World cup boy, Enzo Fernandez, he need to go, that $100m Graham Potter wasted is among the reason why they don't make much effort, weak midfield.

Pep Guardiola actually care, if he is given another team to coach I'm not sure if they are going to make it the way he is successful in Manchester city. He is a good coach no doubt but he has one of the best combination of players right now in Premier League. Even when he was in Barcelona, his effort alone didn't bring those trophy, he had the best players then and this is why all his clubs are not free from Financial fair play allegation, Barcelona had it and Manchester City has the same case.

Jaycoinz

Activity: 336
Merit: 170

God is All

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 07:47:40 PM

Common mate, it's doesn't get any serious than this when it comes to competition in a league for the league title although the consistency at which Manchester city have seize the trophy is actually something else but that's because they are actually a very good team and they have proven that times without number and they also did that again last season when they actually won virtually almost every title their is for a club to win, they conquer their domestic league first, Europe and then I believe even won the FIFA club world cup but this season wasn't as glorious as last but they still did well and they can even make it a double trophy because they still have the FA cup final to play with their city rivals Manchester united.

eightdots

Activity: 798
Merit: 708

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:54:57 PM

Common mate, it's doesn't get any serious than this when it comes to competition in a league for the league title although the consistency at which Manchester city have seize the trophy is actually something else but that's because they are actually a very good team and they have proven that times without number and they also did that again last season when they actually won virtually almost every title their is for a club to win, they conquer their domestic league first, Europe and then I believe even won the FIFA club world cup but this season wasn't as glorious as last but they still did well and they can even make it a double trophy because they still have the FA cup final to play with their city rivals Manchester united.

One of the things we want most in football is competition. I would not prefer a team to always be champion. Clubs need to be strong to compete. If competition means playing with the fate of the teams to determine the champion in the last week of the league, we cannot accept this. What I said happens in many leagues.

I want all teams to be competitive next season. It should not be easy to predict the champion when the league starts and the competition should be at a high level.

What I say is not to cast a shadow on Manchester City's success, on the contrary, I want to increase the pleasure of watching football with more competition. Otherwise, City will be at the top on its own every year and we will watch a league with a certain end.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:57:09 PM

I'm not sure they can make a good start, they were able to climb back to where they finished because other teams were making less effort and Palmer contribution was gaslighted and that helped the team even more. If he must continue the way they finished the season, he need more players and get rid of the once he never used. You see that World cup boy, Enzo Fernandez, he need to go, that $100m Graham Potter wasted is among the reason why they don't make much effort, weak midfield.

Enzo Fernández couldn't have done better on his own in a team that wasn't extra motivated to work harder. He has good form as a midfielder and he can also contribute well to the team's play, but weak defense is the reason why the team's performance is very inconsistent.

It is very difficult to be a differentiator in a team that is in decline, even Cole Palmer, who has proven his quality this season, cannot maintain his good performance in many matches. Chelsea must increase the depth of their squad and get rid of some unused players next season, especially in defenders and goalkeepers, they will have to invest money again next season.

Pep Guardiola actually care, if he is given another team to coach I'm not sure if they are going to make it the way he is successful in Manchester city. He is a good coach no doubt but he has one of the best combination of players right now in Premier League. Even when he was in Barcelona, his effort alone didn't bring those trophy, he had the best players then and this is why all his clubs are not free from Financial fair play allegation, Barcelona had it and Manchester City has the same case.

There are many accusations that will be leveled at all teams that try to achieve great success by bringing in lots of expensive players. All teams that do this will be accused of having Financial Fair Play problems, this is normal considering that the balance can be disturbed. However, sometimes this is not the fault of the coach who is trying to create a strong team, but rather one of the mistakes in the football business, especially regarding player prices.
Mame89

Activity: 1582
Merit: 435

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:04:01 PM

EPL clubs relent and watch Pep Guardiola dominate the league with fierce squad build-up. The Citizens are on the verge to recreate another new record in England, they're aiming to win the EPL trophy again for the 5th time and we have next season to watch them. Manchester City have proven themselves to be the very best team in the EPL this season. There's absolutely no other opponents competitive enough to hold good games. Pep Guardiola winning the English Premier League title again for the 4th time in a row, there's no opposition stopping them this season.
Man City's great season continues, becoming champions four times in a row is an incredible achievement in a very competitive league.

I look at this season, actually Arsenal and Man City are both extraordinary, the only difference is that Pep Guardiola dares to take risks with rotations and dismantling formations to maintain players' fitness because Man City's target is not just one trophy from the start of the season. and the risk is ups and downs in performance. teams at the start and middle of the season. That's why Man City can always be consistent at the end of the season because the players are used to being rotated and Pep Guardiola has found the right scheme.

This is very different from Arsenal, which always appears with its best squad and Arteta does not rotate much so that Arsenal's performance is consistent at the start and middle of the season. When one of the main players is injured or not fit enough, the reserve players cannot play optimally because they have minimal playing minutes, so Arsenal are not as consistent as Man City at the end of the season. However, I really appreciate the extraordinary performance of Arteta and Arsenal this season. Hopefully Arteta can learn from the experience he has experienced to be even better next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1300

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:06:19 PM

wWnning the premier league 4 times in a row, no team has ever managed that... until today. In the end it was still close, only 2 points ahead of Arsenal. If you look at the Champions in Germany, Italy or France, it is a completely different story. Manchester City won the title today and in 6 days they should win the second title, just like last season, the FA Cup. Haaland also won his own title as the leagues top scorer.
I never expected that the English Premiership will get to a point that a team will win the league four times in a row, things we see in leagues like the French Lig 1. I know Man City is a good team and their wins are genuine and justified but theere is a handful of people who believe that they are enjoying undue advantages.

So long as Pep Guardiola is still in Man City, it will require extraordinary effort for another team to change the status quo. The clubs that would have made it happen are Chelsea and probably Liverpool but unfortunately,  both of them could not meet up. I am sure that if Chelsea had the opportunity that Arsenal had this season, they wouldn't have relinquished the league title so easily.

Are you seriously writing this right now? What do you think Manchester City should do, sack Pep and start losing just so other clubs can win the EPL? That's a load of bollocks. What team advantage are we talking about? If I understand everything correctly, MC plays in the same conditions as other EPL teams and deservedly wins because they have better players and better form than other teams. What's wrong with this season? The rivalry was great, Liverpool fell behind at the end and the championship was decided in the last round of the league, isn't that a fairytale?
This is one of the most interesting season of the Premier League, it was a fight till the very end. Just a slight mistake from Manchester City would have rendered them not winning the trophy so this is a fare fight and them winning the title is well deserving. The worst mistake would be for City to sack Pep, they should even let him retire from there but who knows how long he might want to continue coaching. Pep is a genius, with that amount of passion he has, I will have to believe his one of the best coaches (if not the best) to have coached Manchester city. Pep has brought five different league titles just in his eight years of being with City  that is an incredible stat for him also giving four Premier League title win in a row, he deserves to be called the numbered among the best.

Chelsea and Arsenal also have a good position coming next season, it won't be an easy one because I believe every other team will like to compete even more for the title so as City wouldn't get their hands on it judging from the performance at the end of the season, I think they truly have a good chance than other teams do.

Chelsea have had a good end to this season, they could well have climbed up to 5th place but alas, no such luck. But on the other hand they should have done better during the season itself, nevertheless I am surprised by their achievement that they went from 10th place to 6th, which is not so bad for them considering the situation. Arsenal fought until the end, maybe they deserved to be champions, I don't argue, but it's very difficult to fight with City in a championship like this, which is basically what we saw

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1331

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:06:49 PM

Bravo Manchester City! Congratulations to the club and its loyal fans on a historic win in the EPL championship. Man City coach Josep Guardiola won for the first time in history the fourth consecutive English championship with his team, a historic achievement that hardly anyone can repeat. And also the team under his leadership won the EPL for the sixth time in the last seven seasons. This is a landmark moment in the history of the club and its coach.

tiCeR

Activity: 1750
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:01:45 PM

Last season Arsenal finished in second place with a total of 5 points difference from Manchester City and now the same in second place with a total of two points difference, Arsenal are still said to be dominating because they continue to compete but very few see them having to runner up twice.

So we enjoyed the matches throughout the EPL season and still the results were not much different from last season.
It is still difficult for other EPL teams to take over to become champions because for several seasons Manchester City dominated for 4 seasons this is not something easy but Pep Guardila was able to do it and defend the title.

Congratulations once again Manchester City, it's going to be a sea of light blue for the celebrations.
i think it is still the same setup. Guariola may lose the Champions League and everyone knows it because the most little details decide whether you win or lose, luck included. But if you take the Championship as an example, I knew that Manchester City would step up and win and win and win. That is what they did. Arsenal knew there is nothing to stop them. Pep won the title with his boys and they deserved it. In my opinion the best team in the world. They should have destroyed Real Madrid.
It's different for other competitions, what I'm saying is domestic competitions, you know Dortmund are not Bundesliga champions but they are in the final so it's a different impression.

I would say for next season for Manchester City there is no difference because there is no significant change except Liverpool who changed their manager to a new one - Arne Slot.

While Arsenal are still in the hands of Arteta only they need to make a few changes to be able to beat Manchester City next season in the sense of taking over the trophy they have wanted for years.

I am asking myself whether you are serious or not... You think that Arsenal just needs to change a few things and then they can beat Manchester City? Why didn't they do it yet? If it is so easy as you describe, what is the point in waiting until next season? I assume you realize that this is bullshit. Manchester City is far superior and that is an issue Arteta can't solve. As if he only needed to adjust a few things and then they can win the Premier League title. Utter nonsense.

Manchester City will remain the superior team in the league. They have got all the resources and the players to stay the best team in the league for many years. Arsenal once again can only hope for Manchester City to make mistakes, but they don't make mistakes when it counts. The way they got kicked out of the Champions League was more of an accident than a lack in performance. Next season the question is not whether Manchester City will deliver again, the question is whether Arsenal can again gather close to 90 points and I doubt it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Richbased

Activity: 322
Merit: 176

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 09:12:45 PM

The premier league has ended and it's good to see a consistent Manchester city clinch the trophy at last they really deserved to win the league title because I already said that since they couldn't continue in the champions league after Real Madrid dropped them out of the competition so their focus was on winning the premier league and Arsenal also helped in giving City the trophy after they loss the top of the table to Manchester city however Arsenal also deserves some respect as well because after their lost to Aston Villa they have been consistent to the end.

Chelsea also ended well and there consistency towards the ending part of the season was top notch hopefully they gonna do better than this next season and for Manchester United even though they ended the season in good shape but they need to improve their performance next season and they need to try if they can win City in the F.A cup finals but I don't see that happening but it can still happen if they restrategize.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 636

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:21:59 PM

In my wildest imagination I never thought crystal palace will even win Aston villa,  not to talk of winning Aston villa 5-0. It was really embarrassing for the Villa side.
Honestly, I never imagined it either, never even thought about it, or even in my dreams it seems like it has never appeared. If there is any thought or prediction, if Crystal Palace is able to beat Aston Villa, it is with a reasonable number of scores. This, 5 - 0. What a senseless defeat for Aston Villa. However, losing is normal, especially at the end of this season which in fact probably won't affect their position in the standings. But 5 - 0, and without a single goal from Aston Villa, it was completely unreasonable and unthinkable. This was a very surprising season finale.  Cheesy Grin

Chelsea have had a good end to this season, they could well have climbed up to 5th place but alas, no such luck. But on the other hand they should have done better during the season itself, nevertheless I am surprised by their achievement that they went from 10th place to 6th, which is not so bad for them considering the situation.
Yes, Chelsea's performance has actually gotten better and more consistent at the end of the season. Unfortunately they are still inferior in points to Tottenham. However, I read news in Premier League site that if there is a possibility for Chelsea to enter another league, it will depend on the results of the FA Cup.
 Here is what I read from the source:
There are two more European places up for grabs - a second spot in the Europa League, and one in the UEFA Europa Conference League.

Chelsea will get one of these places, after they beat AFC Bournemouth 2-1 to seal a sixth-place finish. But they won't know which European competition they're going into until AFTER the FA Cup final is played on 25 May.
Read more here:
https://www.premierleague.com/news/3999885

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
marii awan

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:26:42 PM

Let's hope for the best that Chelsea positively starts the new season more importantly the kind of interesting matches and title decider till the last match shows the class of EPL and the level of competition everyone gives to their opponent.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
entertheabyss

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:32:22 PM

Let's hope for the best that Chelsea positively starts the new season more importantly the kind of interesting matches and title decider till the last match shows the class of EPL and the level of competition everyone gives to their opponent.
The competition is never consider easy. Mauricio Pochettino made a mistake but it doesn't mean he wouldn't explore more opportunities to grab next season. To be a fan to one of these struggling elite team is really a big ache to everyone. Chelsea will not miss out in the new season. During the ending of 2023/2024 EPL campaign, the Blues showed interesting display which was comfortable for the fans and the coach is pleased with them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 [6163] 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 ... 6224 »
  Print  

Jump to: