Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 10:42:02 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2024/25 season?
Manchester City - 21 (46.7%)
Liverpool - 6 (13.3%)
Arsenal - 15 (33.3%)
Chelsea - 0 (0%)
Manchester United - 2 (4.4%)
Totenham - 0 (0%)
Newcastle - 0 (0%)
Other - 1 (2.2%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: « 1 ... 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 [6380] 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 ... 6527 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2024/2025  (Read 694507 times)
bitLeap

Activity: 1288
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 11:08:27 AM

I think it's a mentality factor, and Arsenal doesn't have that so in the last 2 seasons they have been unable to compete with Manchester City.
But I also think it's a natural thing because Manchester City have been building this team for a long time so they are far more than Arsenal in everything, while Arsenal has only been built by Arteta in the last few seasons.
And if Arsenal continues to support and give Arteta time to build this team, it is very likely that one day Arsenal can be like or even surpass Manchester City.
With what Arteta has fought for with Arsenal in the last 2 seasons, the next season is the most ideal moment to show that Arsenal is capable of surpassing Man City. As we know, Pep Guardiola's fate with Man City will soon end because Pep has given everything for the club. The next one or two seasons Man City will run without him.
In my opinion, the mentality of Arsenal players will gradually form along with the developments that have been undertaken. I am sure that as long as Arteta is still given the trust to manage this team, it is likely that the club's dream of lifting trophies can come true. Everything requires struggle and Arsenal deserves to be champions one day.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lizarder

Activity: 1666
Merit: 887

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 11:36:57 AM

It's not about having a famous coach but it all depends on the mentality of the players and luck in the last two seasons, maybe in these two seasons Arsenal with Mikel Arteta didn't have much luck. At least next season there must be a change in Mikel Arteta's mentality in order to build the mentality of the players who failed.  over the last two seasons, so whatever decision Mikel Arteta makes, he will still support him in order to make it easier for him to build the entire team he has built since serving as Arsenal head coach.
The coach also determines the success of the club and that has been proven by Arteta in the last two seasons even though so far they have not been able to win a trophy. Before Areta's arrival, Arsenal was not very consistent and they were even unable to compete with several other teams. It took time for Arteta to bring Arsenal to the peak of glory and he had to start thinking about how to maintain the best form of play like in the previous two seasons.

If Arsenal can maintain the form of performance like in the previous two seasons then I am sure they will be successful in the next season. Arteta needs to fix the few shortcomings they have so that Arsenal's strength will be much stronger and have the potential to compete with Man City.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Asiska02

Activity: 924
Merit: 692

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 11:52:31 AM

Manchester United's second pre-season match against Rangers seemed to go quite well, this time they managed to beat them with 2 goals without reply. Amad Diallo is increasingly mature with his performance and he also scored 1 winning goal and also another young player, namely Joe Hugill, closed it with 1 closing goal.

Great football by the young players in this match and I hope they continue that even when the new season begins. It is good to utilize all options they have against the coming season. Eric Ten Hag should know better after giving another chance to make the best out of the team in the next season after given another chance to extend his stay in the club. I love what I’m seeing in the pre-season game, I hope they’ll reflect that when the season starts.

Apart from that, seeing Sancho back with Manchester United since the last time in 2023, this is a good start for Manchester United in the future and don't forget Mason Mount, who seems to have recovered from injury and is immediately warming up in this pre-season match.

The next season is beginning to look very promising for Manchester United with a lot of young and potential players ready to showcase their talent in the upcoming season. Players like Sancho who have shown an exemplary display when at loan with Dortmund should be a valuable tool for the team this coming season. They should try and utilize him well and settle their differences to the fullest with Eric Ten Hag.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aylabadia05

Activity: 1624
Merit: 781

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 12:20:33 PM

If Arsenal can maintain the form of performance like in the previous two seasons then I am sure they will be successful in the next season. Arteta needs to fix the few shortcomings they have so that Arsenal's strength will be much stronger and have the potential to compete with Man City.
There is only one weak point of Arsenal in my opinion that I have monitored since I knew and became a fan of the English Premier League. What is it, a champion mentality and it lies in their players. After the Henry era, there are no more typical players who have a champion mentality at Highbury which has now changed its name to Emirates.
Arteta may be aware and next season Arteta will try to fix this weakness so that competition with Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Newcastle can be overcome.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
salad daging

Activity: 1764
Merit: 841

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 12:50:39 PM

There is only one weak point of Arsenal in my opinion that I have monitored since I knew and became a fan of the English Premier League. What is it, a champion mentality and it lies in their players. After the Henry era, there are no more typical players who have a champion mentality at Highbury which has now changed its name to Emirates.
Arteta may be aware and next season Arteta will try to fix this weakness so that competition with Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Newcastle can be overcome.
When Arsenal last won the Premier League it was probably in the Wenger era a long time ago while Arteta is now building better for him even though their metal champion has not been fully revived but competing with Manchester City is already better because it has beaten other elite teams.

Arteta could be citing previous weaknesses but they will still compete with Manchester City because this team is the most difficult if still handled by Pep Guardiola.
Some of Manchester City's squad has also not changed meaning that the players used to survive this allows Arsenal to be difficult to win the title again.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Adams0001

Activity: 546
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 01:16:01 PM

I don't think if there is any big issue in Arsenal to make this team lose the Premier League title each season. They had good performances in this season and the last season when Manchester City won the title. Still, the fact about Arsenal and Manchester City is that Manchester City has a much better coach like Pep Guardiola in this team who can be a great advantage for this team. At the same time, Arteta is not experienced enough like Guardiola and that's why they are losing it.

Everyone was surprised when Arsenal failed to win the league title every season, however, this club has the players required to defeat Manchester City. But I believe Arsenal's problem is that they lack consistency in their games, they failed to maintain their winning ways at the end of the season and always lose important matches that will boost their points and keep them at the top of the league, the previous season, we saw how they lost against Aston Villa in a crucial match that would lead them in winning the league title. Arsenal made the same mistake in the previous two seasons, and last season, we thought they had learned from the previous two seasons, but they lost in the same way as the previous season.

However, Arteta needs to work on the position that weakens their performance at the end of each season, they must bring in another striker who may contribute better than Gabriel Jesus because their problems mostly start from the striker, who is unable to score as well as he did previously, and Havertz, who played the position last season, missed a lot of opportunities. I hope they don't repeat the same mistakes in next season's games.

Arsenal have a lot of issues, because every season they usually fail to win the Premier League title, and they perform well when the season is new and people think that they will probably win the competition, but when the season is getting to an end, you will start realising that their performance is reducing and they are losing matches with small clubs in the club, but I didn't blame the players; all of the issues are from Arteta because he is the manager of the team and anything that make the team performing weak meaning that is the responsibility of him to make the team do well.

Arsenal has been losing and finishing second in the Premier League for the past two seasons. If they do not try to win the league next season and allow Manchester City to take advantage, Arteta may not be able to win the title again. The club may need to hire a new coach. Havertz has lost form since joining Chelsea, and I don't like his style of play on the pitch. If they find another alternative and bring in young players to replace him, he will be out of the club the following season.

Ruttoshi

Activity: 434
Merit: 351

Baba God Noni

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 01:33:52 PM

The difference between Arsenal and Man City lies in the strength management. This means that when Man City started the League season they played normally, relaxed and were not in a hurry to be at the top of the standings. Man City can always manage when to play optimally and when to lower the tempo a little. So at the end of the season, Man City still has the reserves to release. The difference is that Arsenal when they start the season always use all their strength and rush to lead the standings. So facing the end of the season, Arsenal does not have the strength to boost the team's performance. As a result, what happened was that they fell from the top of the standings little by little because they didn't have any strength left.
I think it's a mentality factor, and Arsenal doesn't have that so in the last 2 seasons they have been unable to compete with Manchester City.
But I also think it's a natural thing because Manchester City have been building this team for a long time so they are far more than Arsenal in everything, while Arsenal has only been built by Arteta in the last few seasons.
And if Arsenal continues to support and give Arteta time to build this team, it is very likely that one day Arsenal can be like or even surpass Manchester City.
Everybody is focusing on Arsenal's "mental" issues. Its the easy thing to do. But folks, Arteta has some really outstanding football players here. Last season, they were right there with City. Right there. So, you cant just say its all in their heads. They possess the methods and the talent. They require that kind of deadly instinct. That view that they are the best, not only some underdogs slinking under City's feet.

Areta? He's a sharp guy. He knows what he's doing. These days, though, its more about convincing these guys of it too. They must walk on that field as though they own it. Like they are the most outstanding champions. You also know what? I think they can do it. They have possibilities. They are ravenous. This has nothing to do with getting up to City now. Its about assuming the new benchmark. Its about conveying to everyone the essence of Arsenal football. People, believe me; this team is going far.

I don't think if there is any big issue in Arsenal to make this team lose the Premier League title each season. They had good performances in this season and the last season when Manchester City won the title. Still, the fact about Arsenal and Manchester City is that Manchester City has a much better coach like Pep Guardiola in this team who can be a great advantage for this team. At the same time, Arteta is not experienced enough like Guardiola and that's why they are losing it.

Arsenal losing the title to Manchester City last season wasn't down to the coaches. Let's give Arteta the credit he deserves because he did a very good job throughout the season. I will narrow down Arsenal loss of the premier league title last season to squad dept, yes you heard right. Arsenal played very well but it got to a time when their players especially their front line were showing signs of tiredness and there were no replacement that could get the job done. Gabriel Jesus wasn't performing well anymore and Nketia wasn't up to the challenge. Arsenal defense and midfield were solid and Raya was excellent between the post. It was due to insufficient firepower up front that cost them the league. Put Arteta in Manchester City team of last season as the head coach and he will win the league. Arteta has gradually developed into a world-class coach.
I will still put all the blame on Arteta because he should have only focus on one league than focusing on two leagues when he knows that his frontliners does not have the strength to deliver back to back in different competitions. The reason why I am saying this is because UCL is a waste of time to pursue rather pursue EPL title that was already in his hands.

The match against Bayern Munich was what weaken the players that made them underperformed on that weekend match against Aston Villa, which Aston Villa won 2-0. City won theirs, while Liverpool and Arsenal lost theirs. That was the only mistake that Arteta did and still Arsenal was kicked out by Bayern in the second leg. It would have been better assuming he intentionally let go of that match against Bayern so that his men would win their weekend match against Aston Villa.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lannakosa

Activity: 616
Merit: 635

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 01:44:57 PM

The next season is beginning to look very promising for Manchester United with a lot of young and potential players ready to showcase their talent in the upcoming season. Players like Sancho who have shown an exemplary display when at loan with Dortmund should be a valuable tool for the team this coming season. They should try and utilize him well and settle their differences to the fullest with Eric Ten Hag.
Ten Hag needs to start this season as well as ever, for several seasons now they have started as a promising team with young players, but they are always lacking something. They have some good signings and maybe De Ligt will join them, at least ten Hag would like that. But these transfers don’t mean anything for now, until the team starts winning, these are just ten Hag’s attempts to change something. Manchester United lack stability and reliability in defense, these are two weak points that need to be corrected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
topbitcoin

Activity: 1722
Merit: 695

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 01:49:51 PM

But in this case it still becomes difficult especially for next season even though they are one of the clubs that are quite good but we can see the pressure and expectations for Arsenal are very large now and when Arteta cannot realize that then I am quite sure there will be a lot of criticism even though his performance is still quite slick.

Next season Arsenal may be the only competitor from Manchester City in the trophy race.
Not without reason, because for now big clubs like Chelsea, Manchester United and even Liverpool are in a transitional phase where Chelsea and Liverpool have to start over with a new coach.
As for Manchester United, they still have the same obstacles where doubts about Ten Hag's coaching method are still very large, especially with his seemingly authoritarian attitude.
Pep and Manchester City are still too strong with a lot of records he got so it is very clear that if in the end Arsenal want a better result then they have to wait for the fall of Manchester City first. Because otherwise they won't get it because no matter how bad Manchester City are at the start of the season, at the end of the season they can always bring the trophy to Etihad.
reagansimms

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 01:52:27 PM

Arsenal losing the title to Manchester City last season wasn't down to the coaches. Let's give Arteta the credit he deserves because he did a very good job throughout the season. I will narrow down Arsenal loss of the premier league title last season to squad dept, yes you heard right. Arsenal played very well but it got to a time when their players especially their front line were showing signs of tiredness and there were no replacement that could get the job done. Gabriel Jesus wasn't performing well anymore and Nketia wasn't up to the challenge. Arsenal defense and midfield were solid and Raya was excellent between the post. It was due to insufficient firepower up front that cost them the league. Put Arteta in Manchester City team of last season as the head coach and he will win the league. Arteta has gradually developed into a world-class coach.
Arsenal did not lose the EPL title last season, to be precise, Arsenal failed to win the title due to being unable to compete with Manchester City. This failure was not because Arteta did not have the ability to bring Arsenal to win the title. So far he had done a very good job and everyone was very satisfied with his performance, but their declining performance towards the end of the season meant they failed to win a trophy.

Arsenal must try again this season, Arteta must be able to make Arsenal perform even better than the previous season. Consistent performances will enable Arsenal to break Manchester City's dominance in the EPL, Arteta has proven in the last two seasons, Arsenal increasing performance means Manchester City must fight until the last game to win the title. The front line needs to increase its sharpness and the back line must appear even stronger. The players in the midfield must be able to maintain the rhythm of the game well and have instincts in supplying the ball to the front line so that the strikers can easily score goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aylabadia05

Activity: 1624
Merit: 781

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 02:20:52 PM

<snip>
Arteta could be citing previous weaknesses but they will still compete with Manchester City because this team is the most difficult if still handled by Pep Guardiola.
Some of Manchester City's squad has also not changed meaning that the players used to survive this allows Arsenal to be difficult to win the title again.
That's a choice. If you want to be a champion, you have to try hard to fix weaknesses in every line and in every aspect that affects the team as a whole. Not one season, but many seasons have passed with the problems that we consider still the same even though every season there are those who judge Arsenal's weaknesses on the other side other than what I mean. Even Manchester City who has the status as the defending champion will also make a serious effort to defend the champion trophy.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Stable090

Activity: 742
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 02:28:34 PM

The problem of inconsistency has not been resolved until now, we can see how Arsenal performed last season. They always performed well from the start of the season until near the end of the season, but at crucial moments they always lost points to teams that were rather weak.
Even if Arsenal's performance is good at the beginning of the season, I am not always moved by it, because I know that towards the end of the season, their performance is definitely going to drop. Arteta has to fix that, if he doesn’t, then he won’t be able to achieve anything. All he will keep on doing every season is trying his best, but he won’t be able to win any trophy for Arsenal. I was thinking last season was going to be a different season, but everything was still the same. Arteta needs more quality players so that he won’t overuse some of his players.

Arsenal has also been the team that has been at the top of the standings for the longest time but failed to become champions at the end of the season.
Most people expected Arsenal to win the trophy last season and the last two seasons, but they couldn’t, they ended the league in second place.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mammusu

Activity: 1288
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 02:30:31 PM

Ten Hag needs to start this season as well as ever, for several seasons now they have started as a promising team with young players, but they are always lacking something. They have some good signings and maybe De Ligt will join them, at least ten Hag would like that. But these transfers don’t mean anything for now, until the team starts winning, these are just ten Hag’s attempts to change something. Manchester United lack stability and reliability in defense, these are two weak points that need to be corrected.
Manchester United currently has a very big ambition to be able to restore their glory in the Premier League, if you look at what Ten Hag did last season, actually I doubt if Manchester United can become a respected team again in the Premier League but Manchester United still trust to Ten Hag certainly has a strong reason so they still retain Ten Hag as coach next season,  Manchester United started last season very poorly and even at the beginning of the season they continued to suffer defeats that made it difficult for them to get up, but last season may been just bad luck for Ten Hag, so I think next season is the right time for Ten Hag to restore the trust of the fans especially now that Manchester United are quite active in the transfer market, de Light is one of the players who is the target player to be recruited, But it seems that Manchester United interest in De Light is no longer great at the moment after Leny Yoro has joined the Red Devils squad.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1172

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 02:46:31 PM

Man City seems to have done this because they have all the elements that other clubs do not have: Coach Pep Guardiola is the most talented in the world, who has led the club from 2016 to present. Man City's force is so rich in talented players that they are not staggered by player departures or injuries. Coach Pep Guardiola's talent to raise the level of the players, Man City is dominating the tournament and shows no signs of losing steam.

I don't think Mikel Arteta is far behind Pep Guardiola. If Mikel Arteta comes here, he can bring in quality players. Next season they will definitely not make the same mistakes as the previous two seasons. The question raised after Man City's fourth consecutive championship is whether the Premier League will become a boring tournament like Bundesliga or Ligue 1? Of course there has to be a team that takes down Man City, And good news for other clubs. Coach Pep Guardiola's contract will expire this season, he can leave Man City.
While I do agree that Pep is a great manager and obviously City is a great team, just one bad period could ruin them forever. Think about it, they have been good for a long time, and the first team Pep took over and the current team only has a few players that are common, many of the players changed during this time period.

I believe that because of this, if some other time, they hire a new player to replace an old one, they may make a mistake, then will try to make another transfer to fix that, and could make another mistake, that two mistakes in a row would mean a lot of money gone, and that would suddenly make them not be able to replace some other position and suddenly it all goes down like dominos. This is why I highly suggest everyone to not expect them to be great forever, just a few mistakes could ruin them.

Also, Pep may not want to stay there all the time, sure they are good and all, but what can he gain from staying, he won everything he can, maybe one day he will leave, and when he leaves things could change a lot as well. I believe that we are going to end up with something very different, eventually City will stop being as good as they are right now, it's only matter of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mr.right85

Activity: 1022
Merit: 674

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 02:56:21 PM

Every club have their weaknesses. But the ability to mask that weakness and get good results is what makes a champion. Manchester city is a matured and experienced team. They have been there together and have won a lot of titles together. They have the winning mentality already, so they can ride on with that mentality into next season. I think if Arsenal gets their hands on the EPL trophy, they will also have that mentality to win. Imo I think winning a trophy gives a the morale and confidence and experience to know how to win more trophies.
Arteta has recruited and reinforced the defense more than it was last season. Scoring goals is their forte, I don’t know if they’re bringing in a striker but if they don’t, I think they’re good. They just need to fix their mentality and belief system.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 04:04:09 PM

Improving mental weaknesses to become champion will always be difficult for any coach, but that doesn't mean I doubt Arteta's ability in this matter. However, I just have doubts because there are many strong rivals in the Premier League currently, such as some of the teams you have mentioned, who will continue to be stronger next season. Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Newcastle will try to appear more dominant next season from the start of the season so that Arsenal, who want to improve their mentality, will always be put under heavier pressure every season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Weawant

Activity: 882
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 04:06:36 PM

That's a choice. If you want to be a champion, you have to try hard to fix weaknesses in every line and in every aspect that affects the team as a whole. Not one season, but many seasons have passed with the problems that we consider still the same even though every season there are those who judge Arsenal's weaknesses on the other side other than what I mean. Even Manchester City who has the status as the defending champion will also make a serious effort to defend the champion trophy.
In all consistency is of great importance as it's one key factor that keeps any team continually maintaining a very good spot at almost every level and that's one thing Manchester city have most above almost every other team in the. English premier league. They don't only exhibit this in the premier league but try to as much take it to the champions league and other leagues where they also gain some prominence such as in the champions league, if Arsenal is able to beat that then they will have a good and strong contending power against others in the new season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 938
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 04:06:51 PM

Manchester United's second pre-season match against Rangers seemed to go quite well, this time they managed to beat them with 2 goals without reply. Amad Diallo is increasingly mature with his performance and he also scored 1 winning goal and also another young player, namely Joe Hugill, closed it with 1 closing goal.

On the other hand, what fans are waiting for is Leny Yoro's debut in a duet with Johny Evans and seeing Leny Yoro's mature performance as a defender at such a young age, it is very appropriate for Manchester United to buy him at a large fee from Lille. Leny Yoro will be Manchester United's future star if he can continue to adapt to the EPL and of course that will make Onana a little safer because he has a good defender like him.

Apart from that, seeing Sancho back with Manchester United since the last time in 2023, this is a good start for Manchester United in the future and don't forget Mason Mount, who seems to have recovered from injury and is immediately warming up in this pre-season match.

According to the manager ( Erik Ten Hag ) they had a fantastic game which was pleasing to the eyes than the opening pre-season game against Rosenborg.
Should be Amad Diallo's season to finally shine, he should be ahead of Antony when it comes to the right wing, he knows when to dribble, pass, make runs and most importantly, entertaining the fans. What a good start he is having, I would love to see that happening more when the Premier League Competition begins. Don't know him too well, doubt he'll have enough chance for first team football.

I think he would make a great partnership with Lisandro Martinez. He had a good start, you could see his delivery if you watched the highlights. He's a good fit for the club. Good thing he has Rio Ferdinand backing him up. Andrea Onana is a great goalie on his own, but every good goalkeeper needs a challenging defense to complement his game.

Whenever I look at the likes of Nani, Ryan Giggs, Young Cristiano Ronaldo, I laugh at people who sing praises for players like Sancho and Marcus Rashford. Bunch of lazy woods, they've not even done halfway of whatever these legends for the club. He needs to do better, prove the fans wrong and everyone. No comparison, but Amad was more effective than him yesterday.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 896
Merit: 670

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 04:09:11 PM

Hopefully, this is a good start for Sancho's relationship with Ten Hag because after all, with Sancho in the squad, it indirectly tells us that at the moment, the situation might be a little better unlike their relationship last season and this obviously has a pretty positive impact on Manchester United.

Sancho can still play well if trained properly especially with his young age, the potential is still there. It's just that when the relationship is not very good it makes everything difficult because to improve the performance of a player of course we must realize that not only individual skills must be honed, but also with teamwork and chemistry of course. and that will be obtained with a good relationship between players and coaches.

Now Sancho is trusted again and in yesterday's friendly match he played with Manchester United which of course this could be a good option for Manchester United next season in their midfield.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Raflesia

Activity: 2436
Merit: 591

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 04:20:39 PM

That might be an excuse but looking at Tottenham's performance this actually happened not only in the Postecoglou era but when in the Conte era and even Pochettino too they had the same problem where the start of the season they always looked very good but it changed towards the end of the season which made Tottenham's performance erratic.

This season is again a real challenge for Postecoglou but indeed by looking at the conditions that occur I cannot expect much it seems for Tottenham because after all for dark horses they are indeed very strong, but when talking about competition and slick performance during the season they still cannot show it because they always have problems about it.

That is what Tottenham Hotspur has been known for over the years, they aren't winning anything, they are just their spoiling and preventing other top clubs of achieving they goal, so when I sees someone listing Tottenham Hotspur as one of the title contenders, I will just say that this guy doesn't know what he is saying because the Tottenham Hotspur that I know isn't winning anything, anytime soon, and I believe that it's boils down to their mindset and the lack of believe in the team, and that is why they have stayed trophy less for this long.

Ok let's look at this Tottenham Hotspur side over the years, they have always been their at the top but nothing to show for it, they only time they would have won something tangible in the league was when they lost the league title to Leicester city at the bridge, when they drew 2-2 with Chelsea and Leicester was crown champions, that was the only time in modern history that they went close to lifting the premier league title, since that time till now they aren't been better, even though they have hired better coaches that have all failed, I know that this upcoming season, their fans would be more hopeful that they can win something at the end of next season, but it's very much unlikely, because nothing has changed in the club.
Because they can only do that but I actually quite like their presence in the EPL because even though they can't contribute more to getting trophies but they can always be a stumbling block for big clubs in competition which actually makes the EPL more interesting.

This season, they have lost several players such as Dier and Tanguy Ndombele who left for free because their contracts were not extended and looking at their current transfers they have also brought in several players including Archie Gray who is a young talent who was brought in from Leeds United with a large transfer nominal because the clause + add ons reached 40 million which is quite expensive for an 18-year-old player.

But by looking at some of the defenders who left now it looks like Tottenham's focus must be able to fill the void even though there are still some players who are there but still losing some of those defenders could have a more serious impact on them.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/tottenham-hotspur/startseite/verein/148

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 [6380] 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 ... 6527 »
  Print  

Jump to: