Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10249 times)
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:47:50 AM

Agree mate, the airdrop that calls high estimates is mostly fraud.The coin price is very unreasonable, just because they want to increase the number of communities they do whatever. However, there are still many who are deceived by just the appendage of this high estimate.
Hey bro, try to take part in other bounties or campaigns according to your expertise. there are many ways to generate crypto such as being a publisher with paid tokens, you can get this information on the Brave project, just register yourself as a publisher and make the content as interesting as possible. Or you can join the bounty program, but you have to be selective because not all bounty programs run smoothly and successfully.
actually using brave as browser offers small amount of earning also and more of if there is a skill on your part like being publisher.
though there are tons of skills and offers can have in this forum if you are really willing to be part mate
also why not Find real job and just make this area as sideline or extra income provider?
i think it is more practical and fair for our daily living.
I agree with you, look for work in the real world and make crypto a side job because in crypto you can't make a profit every day unless you are really an expert in trading.

holahola2021

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:05:50 AM

The Trading and investing in crypto do also  takes a lot of research on seeking potential coins that is profitable for investment or trading and it will take time and patience for you to earn on it. Actually the thinking of having instant or easy money is already wrong for there is no such thing that is instantly earned money or not for you will need to exert any amount of effort before you can attain having it on your hand.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:15:41 AM

For some people, it is easy for some It doesn't , depends on your personality and your character in trading, usually nervous characters would find it difficult to trade, I think they better do bounty programs or go find another job out there, cryptocurrency comes with risk and the higher profit comes with bigger risks ...
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 08:55:06 AM

yes to work on customs as following distinct with personal competence on domination, to reduce of expends on waste as more pupils to gains with benefit on decision as appealing and applying case with the ideal science on returns with the initial terms on preparation period.

BryanJohn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:17:31 AM

Yes that's correct is very hard to make money in cryptocurrency considering the fact that you need to exercise patients and hardwork. And sometimes you may not even be paid after all your work. So i think crypto trading is one the best .
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:36:21 AM

How do you expect to make money from airdrop, i can see you posting $100-$200 from airdrop which for me is really impossible but to make good money i think you have to go for trading or investing because bounty wont even pay you that much anymore especially if you are a newbie
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:30:02 PM

Yes that's correct is very hard to make money in cryptocurrency considering the fact that you need to exercise patients and hardwork. And sometimes you may not even be paid after all your work. So i think crypto trading is one the best .
Trading in crypto also has a big risk, although we can say that is the best, but very many people also lose through trading in crypto, so the point is that every job must be started with science, if it doesn't exist, then whatever the job will always be difficult for anyone.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:48:02 PM

It's never easy to make money anywhere else in this world, you have to work hard for it, there is no easy way of making money, if there was everyone will be rich, many people don't like taking risks and risks taking opens door to success easier, crypto investment can change your life or the other way around if you don't learn before doing anything, the choice is yours

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:54:24 PM

I don't believe anymore in airdrops that gives hundreds of dollars to the airdrop hunters, it is really a scam. Some of them were trying to get your recovery phrase that you will sign up in the form and also asking for KYC in order to get your tokens, not good to join one of them.

indeed, personally i will stay away to any airdrop project that asking for KYC
because its about our privacy my friend
and why the project need our KYC if they want to give the coin for free just give it, right ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mehedi72

Activity: 745
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 06:18:58 PM

It wouldn't be wrong if anyone say, airdrop means scam.but i found a few legit airdrop, those are already listed on exchanges.but its shouldn't fair to join airdrop randomly, for earn money.trade is very hard to me.i usually avoid trading cause i always loss when i have a little knowledge about it. Honestly i tried a lot but unable to be an expert.really earning money is so hard

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:50:31 PM

Frequently, Bounties that guaranteed us a fixed cost with their new coins or tokens after the finish of their mission is very silly. That is to say, I have some experience joining bounties from the most recent years and I never had such experience where I got a fix rewards dependent on the distribution given by the bounty supervisors and I accept nobody here has that experience either. Each time a bounty is done the cost or the prizes will just depend after the posting of the coins or tokens in the market.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:58:32 PM

Ok, in fact, there are more and more earning options in the crypto industry every day. One of the good options is to launch a node. It is clear that this is not suitable for everyone, but do not lose sight of this option.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:09:24 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2020, 05:24:59 AM by DeadCoin

Definitely this is so true that it's not easy to make money in cryptocurrency. You have to pass through hardwork and patience upon entering into cryptocurrency business, because this type of investment takes a big risk. And crypto investment isn't an easy money scheme that you could earn everyday or in daily basis. Some can earn for a long term.

Actually, I think it is very difficult to find money especially if we are looking for a bigger one but totally, sometimes our profit in the crypto market is overflowing, however, the expenses are big also the same with a small amount that's why you need to be wise at all times, think about a heavy job that gains with low benefits compare to the light jobs, sitting with a big salary, it is hard to understand right? therefore, we need to invest our money in the long term so that it is not easy to lose.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:13:28 AM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
That is true if you have seen an airdrop offering to give you a higher gain it is most likely to be a fake airdrop or even scam airdrop. Also, For almost two years of working as a bounty hunter I have experienced several scam, fake or failed bounties and only few to give the right amount of rewards which really makes us say that it is not really easy to make a living in cryptocurrencies.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:07:23 AM

For some people, it is easy for some It doesn't , depends on your personality and your character in trading, usually nervous characters would find it difficult to trade, I think they better do bounty programs or go find another job out there, cryptocurrency comes with risk and the higher profit comes with bigger risks ...

Not all people can trade cryptocurrency. To do this it is necessary to have experience and know the market good. Another way is to hold tokens and earn money on staking. But it is necessary to choose the most promising coins for staking to earn passive income. Here is article about different kind of staking systems https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:16:47 AM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
That is true if you have seen an airdrop offering to give you a higher gain it is most likely to be a fake airdrop or even scam airdrop. Also, For almost two years of working as a bounty hunter I have experienced several scam, fake or failed bounties and only few to give the right amount of rewards which really makes us say that it is not really easy to make a living in cryptocurrencies.
why are you making a living on a bounty campaign? that you really can't rely on. maybe someone who has been on this forum for a long time could feel that first. but in the current situation, I don't think we can rely on the income from the campaign to meet our needs. just think of the campaign as extra income, unless you are looking for a profit in day trading that you can control yourself the daily profit you can get.
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 07:50:33 AM
Merited by dushanya (2)

why are you making a living on a bounty campaign? that you really can't rely on. maybe someone who has been on this forum for a long time could feel that first. but in the current situation, I don't think we can rely on the income from the campaign to meet our needs. just think of the campaign as extra income, unless you are looking for a profit in day trading that you can control yourself the daily profit you can get.
Even as a bounty manager I totally agree that bounty and drops should be considered as a bonus only and not as life money. It's very unstable profit, sometimes you get profit, sometimes not, very long delays may also happens. Although there are still some profitable bounties these days it's still not enough to cover all your needs. I guess only few people can really earn enough on bounty and most of them managers, not participants.

monig1981

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:22:11 PM

It is also not easy to make money in Real world Also. We have to struggle and work hard for achieving success in every field of life and cryptocurrency is also tha part of it. Also along with it is necessary to enter in Real project after researching in it.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:31:14 PM

Making money is not easy, not only in the crypto world, but in the real world it's the same. But if we try hard, things will definitely feel easy later.
I have also experienced looking for referrals for airdrops or other programs, and it is true that the results obtained are greater.
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:04:49 PM

That`s absolutely true, we shouldn`t believe in every promise of projects, but I think that cryptocurrency now is the easiest sphere for making money, because it`s still not as popular as others, so people can join or found new projects and in some years they really can become millionairs, I don`t know any other such sphere. If we join only trusted and prospective projects and our behaviour is careful, we easily can earn in cryptosphere

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: