Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47312 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:04:39 AM

2 days until my shares mature and I reach full return on my investment.

BT trading result, July 21, 2014: +0.70%

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:21:11 PM

I HAVE FINALLY REACHED ROI with Bitcoin trader. Smiley))

After 4 months, my shares have matured and my cumulative return is 176%. In other words, I got back all of my principal back and 76% profits at the top of that. As I have already stated, my plan is to reinvest all of my profits and withdraw my principal, this is something I recommend everybody else to do. Also, I plan to reinvest profits I receive during the next 30 days as well.

I have to say I am very happy with Bitcoin trader, still be careful with your investments, this is still very young service, play smart and I hope everybody else reaches full ROI soon.

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:28:03 PM

Also according to their FB page, Bitcoin trader should announce the name of the company to be apointed to perform their audit very soon, probably tomorrow. They have reduced the number to two potential auditors.

So, which one did they choose? Wink
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:24:03 PM

Bitcoin trader continues to deliver, July 25, 2014 trading result: +0.77%

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:50:54 PM

Also according to their FB page, Bitcoin trader should announce the name of the company to be apointed to perform their audit very soon, probably tomorrow. They have reduced the number to two potential auditors.

So, which one did they choose? Wink

answer us vian

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:54:36 PM

This week Bitcoin trader will reach another milestone, 9 months online. This means 2 full shares maturity cycles plus 1 month into the third cycle.
I only wish I invested more and earlier.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:12:40 PM

are u aware that people started to think this is a ponzi until they prove they are a trading company as they say ?

check here before reinvesting :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393570.860
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:15:57 AM

are u aware that people started to think this is a ponzi until they prove they are a trading company as they say ?

[ s ]

How can it be a ponzi if some guys have got full ROI already?Huh?

[ /s ]   

most people are seriously dilluted and think someone would just give away xxx% return per year if they would make that amount...

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:46:14 AM

trading on lakebtc, if luck good, make 5-10% ROI per day.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:23:56 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:13:39 AM by crazyivan

Well, If I listened to this kind of people, I would not get 176% ROI a week ago. 2 of my friends and 5 of my referrals have also reached similar ROI in the meantime. As each day passes, more and more people reach ROI as well. You are aware that people who invested in November 2013, when they first came online, reached full ROI at the end of February 2014. That was SIX months ago. People who invested in February reached full ROI in late June. These are all facts.

On the other hand, I have clearly stated in my first post and in at least dozen other posts in this thread this is a risky business so use your head and invest only when comfortable with the entire system. There is really no need to go back to this again and again and again.

I do not think they are ponzi and I have decided to trust them with my own money. That being said, after I received my ROI, I have withdrawn my principal in full and now have only in house money invested, I reinvested all of my profits and now getting even more profits. I recommend this to everyone else, this significantly reduces the risk.

Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:49:25 AM

Well, If I listened to this kind of people, I would not get 176% ROI a week ago. 2 of my friends and 5 of my referrals have also reached similar ROI in the meantime. As each day passes, more and more people reach ROI as well. You are aware that people who invested in November 2013, when they first came online, reached full ROI at the end of February 2014. That was SIX months ago. People who invested in February reached full ROI in late June. These are all facts.

So the Ponzi is still paying, so what? Pirateat40's Ponzi paid out perfectly for even longer (with higher returns), until it didn't. Outside of the Bitcoin world, Madoff's Ponzi lasted for more than a decade, with many people ending up with a profit. Didn't make it any less of a scam. And those people that end up with a profit, earn it from victims that are left without their money when the scheme collapses. That must feel nice: Earn money from people that get scammed out of all of their investment.

The fact that payments are still being made only means that currently there are enough new victims putting their money in to pay off old investors. Nothing more, nothing less. But this setup requires deposits to grow exponentially and that's not sustainable, so sooner or later the whole thing will come crashing down and the site will just disappear. There may be claims about being hacked or some bug in the software locking them out of the wallet or some other excuse, but the end result will be the same.

If an operation such as BT could legitimately make even 5% ROI per month and could prove this, they'd have venture capitalists falling over eachother to throw money at them. With such gains it would be trivial to attract a single large investment and work with that. There would be no need to maintain a fancy website, sponsor stuff to gain attention, have customer support staff or a referral program. You should wonder why, if BT would be able to prove that they are legit, do they use such convoluted means to get investments when much easier and lucrative options would be available?
armin22

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:03:44 AM

Crazyvian prolly gets paid to advrrtise this shit. Remember BTC Arbs?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:16:21 AM

So the Ponzi is still paying, so what? Pirateat40's Ponzi paid out perfectly for even longer (with higher returns), until it didn't. Outside of the Bitcoin world, Madoff's Ponzi lasted for more than a decade, with many people ending up with a profit. Didn't make it any less of a scam. And those people that end up with a profit, earn it from victims that are left without their money when the scheme collapses. That must feel nice: Earn money from people that get scammed out of all of their investment.

The fact that payments are still being made only means that currently there are enough new victims putting their money in to pay off old investors. Nothing more, nothing less. But this setup requires deposits to grow exponentially and that's not sustainable, so sooner or later the whole thing will come crashing down and the site will just disappear. There may be claims about being hacked or some bug in the software locking them out of the wallet or some other excuse, but the end result will be the same.

If an operation such as BT could legitimately make even 5% ROI per month and could prove this, they'd have venture capitalists falling over eachother to throw money at them. With such gains it would be trivial to attract a single large investment and work with that. There would be no need to maintain a fancy website, sponsor stuff to gain attention, have customer support staff or a referral program. You should wonder why, if BT would be able to prove that they are legit, do they use such convoluted means to get investments when much easier and lucrative options would be available?

You do not like it, don't invest, this is perfectly fine by me. I really do not intend to go into one more pointless discussion with you or anyone else. I have laid out in details potential gains and risks of this service, I have also willingly decided to invest. Has anyone been misinformed on this thread? Have I been lying about anything here? WTF story then are you try to sell here?

Also, if you have some other more lucrative and SAFER investment, I am all ears.

Armin22, dude, take your pills pls, you get cranky when u skip a day and start writing about conspiracy theories. I have no affiliation with Bitcoin trader besides the fact that I have invested money in it.
I guess you must be owner of lunamine.com since you have them in your signature.

armin22

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:17:48 AM

Quick question, what happened to the "audit"Huh  Roll Eyes

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:17:03 PM

The "audit" is happening in about a month, apparently, being done by a "London High Street" accountancy firm.
The mysterious Mr. Brandenburg won't share their name with investors however, because "We have to avoid that 100 people are calling them and asking if they are doing the audit, how will they do it etc"

According to their new PR man on FB,
"The fact that the audit is being done at all almost cost BT some very big clients (due to a whole day that wont bring in any profits)."
and
"Again I want to ask everyone to please be patient until end August? This is almost over and then you can all go back to those prospective clients and make a fortune from new business."

You couldn't make it up. Or, rather, you could.

Cheesy

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
armin22

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:38:45 PM

The "audit" is happening in about a month, apparently, being done by a "London High Street" accountancy firm.
The mysterious Mr. Brandenburg won't share their name with investors however, because "We have to avoid that 100 people are calling them and asking if they are doing the audit, how will they do it etc"

According to their new PR man on FB,
"The fact that the audit is being done at all almost cost BT some very big clients (due to a whole day that wont bring in any profits)."
and
"Again I want to ask everyone to please be patient until end August? This is almost over and then you can all go back to those prospective clients and make a fortune from new business."

You couldn't make it up. Or, rather, you could.

Cheesy

So basically, "give us a month to pack our bags and scram before any of you notice"

Grinder
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:12:00 PM

So basically, "give us a month to pack our bags and scram before any of you notice"

No, it's "give us yet another month before you start nagging us about the audit again". It's not like they haven't promised that the audit is coming RSN before.
sunny1

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:54:32 PM

No, it's "give us yet another month before you start nagging us about the audit again". It's not like they haven't promised that the audit is coming RSN before.

They never posted a date for the audit until now.... So lets wait and see Smiley
Grinder
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:02:13 PM

They never posted a date for the audit until now.... So lets wait and see Smiley

They didn't give a date this time either that I know of. The closest thing they've come to a date was when they promised to announce the company which should audit them "probably tomorrow" on July 17., but of course they never came through. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527395.msg7899116#msg7899116

It's really fascinating how anybody can still believe it's not a scam. Most likely many of their victims won't believe it's a fraud even after they collapse if they come up with a somewhat decent excuse. If they're really lucky BTC-e or some other shady exchange will fold soon, and then they can blame it on that.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:01:16 AM

Another great day. Yesterday's trading result:+0.83%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: