Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Active telegram Groups?  (Read 93611 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 01:42:45 PM

If you only look from the active group in the telegram group to determine the success of a project it is less convincing to have many other things to support, if in doubt about which decision to choose it's better to go and look for another project
Just apply to research more if you're in doubt of the project. Looking for another might also lead you to the same kind of telegram group and project.

You can always have those option and that depends to your take for these projects. Active telegram channels can't still be trusted and that shouldn't be a basis for your choice of project.

Agree, the telegram group shouldn't be a basis for the project success rate. Some telegram projects group active because they have a telegram campaign ongoing. So the best way to know the campaign success rate is by researching more about the project. If you in doubt about the result of your research about the project, then find another project that gives you no doubt.
yes that's right, because the project has bounty telegram and airdrop so that many people who enter the group make the group have many active members, so in fact those who are active in the telegram group are bounty hunters and airdrop participants

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 01:55:35 PM

Well, to be honest, based on my experience so far there are a lot of telegrams that are too active in terms of scamming everybody.
There are many and most of them are a bot, and a channel named their telegram for Airdrops are mostly scam too especially if the channels
are mostly used bot are not true.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 08:36:45 PM

Well to some extent I trust projects that have an active telegram group that always respond to it's members and answers their questions.But it is not an assurance some successful project  do not have an active telegram group while some scams have a very active group so the best thing is just to have adequate knowledge about a project before making an investment.

You don't need to pay attention to the activity of the project group in the telegram channel at all. Spend more time studying the main papers of the project and its team.

Cekerula

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 08:56:55 PM

I don't think a project's reputation is determined by the active members on telegram. many other factors and that is more important.
such as project partners, project products and long-term roadmaps. i don't trust active telegram groups, usually it's some kind of bots, or paid users to convince users / investors if the project is always active.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:54:51 AM

I really cannot trust anything that has a telegram chat. Well not all but most of them I can't trust. Basing on my experience in bounties, one bounty that I joined has a telegram chat and it was active from the bounty period until a year after the bounty ended.
HiExchange
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

Safe, Fast and Automatic ECurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 11:06:25 AM

hello guys have a good day
I never trusted Telegram groups and people who offered me high profits
In my opinion, the groups in Telegram are like this
90% scam
7% unknown
3% is trust
best regard

Safe, Fast and Automatic Electronic Currency Exchange in <<<Hi.Exchange>>>
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:25:41 AM

I am not sure an active telegram will make a project successful, because telegram is a place to exchange information between the project management team and also from potential investors who will buy the coins, while the success or failure of a project is seen from the achievements of the investors who invest in the project.

gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:44:37 PM

Gonna check out Xfinance as I have not heard of it. But about your question of trusting active telegram groups, partly I an not sold on them. Based on my experience on many telegram groups, most of them are not a measure of the success of a crypto project. They are lots of successful crypto projects in the market that does have active telegram channels but still make it big in the market.

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:19:01 PM

I just became active again after being off a year ago. I don't know at all about YFI because I just saw YFI has been trading on many exchanges.

About telegram being active and communicating a lot in the telegram group. It does not guarantee a successful project. But there are also successful projects that also have telegrams. And it is very necessary to communicate, if there is a problem in a project.

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 05:03:53 PM

hello guys have a good day
I never trusted Telegram groups and people who offered me high profits
In my opinion, the groups in Telegram are like this
90% scam
7% unknown
3% is trust
best regard
It can be ascertained that the Telegram group that offers profit is a scam...
we cannot deny that many scammers have made large groups and are looking for their prey by creating telegram groups. take care not to easily fall into their trap.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 07:46:32 PM

Hi all , I'm a newbie in bitcointalk but not in Crypto field. I have about 6 Years of experience about this field.

As an Investor , Still i have a doubt with some active telegram groups. I have analysed so many projects and Most successful projects had an Active telegram Group.

So far I have analyzed 500+ projects before investment 

My analysis Results are here

A)  9%      successful projects with an Active telegram group
B)  6%      unsuccessful projects with an Active telegram group
C)  25%    unsuccessful projects
D)  60%    scam projects

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.
Project name --  Xfinance

Is it belongs to Which one ?[ A or B  Huh?]

Most times basing your research on telegram groups can be tricky, this in my own opinion is because of the nature of them nowadays. When you visit most telegram groups, you will see many bounty hunters who are helping to keep the group very much alive and if you check, their activities are always done during the bounty and of course in line with the token sale. But what happens when the token sale is over and of course the bounty is over as well? The group becomes somehow dull and less active, what then will be your fate. So, in my own opinion, telegram group shouldn't entirely be taken too seriously but that doesn't mean the response rate and activeness of the team shouldn't be called to question.
Additionally, instead the telegram channel should be focused more because it is where all announcement goes to. As for the project you are looking at investing in, I don't know much about it, but if the idea is clear enough, the team skilled enough and the exchange good enough then, I think it can be a good one.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 02:28:56 PM

Although active telegram group doesn't mean the success of the project, but at least you will be able to ask anything to the team directly from it.
If we ask something and have their answer and find some red flags, then we can leave the project and not invest on it, it is the part of our research to ask in their telegram group.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Plinteng

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 02:40:05 PM

not because I don't believe it, but I personally use Telegram as a source of information about their project progress and importantly Use telegram to find the project information you need for investment considerations and don't be fooled by tens of thousands of fake bot members.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:03:51 PM

Hi all , I'm a newbie in bitcointalk but not in Crypto field. I have about 6 Years of experience about this field.

As an Investor , Still i have a doubt with some active telegram groups. I have analysed so many projects and Most successful projects had an Active telegram Group.

D)  60%    scam projects

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.

You are a few years too late my friend, years ago people began noticing that projects with active telegram channels were more successful than those that had telegram channels that had low activity, this makes sense as if a coin has drawn more interest from the community then this means it will have an higher demand, however just as investors noticed this scammers did the same and they found ways to add more users to their telegram channels and used bots to try to simulate activity or even paid money to have people there posting all day, the result? That way of measuring projects is obsolete and no one should use it at all.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:11:53 PM

D)  60%    scam projects

Maybe active telegram group is one of the basis for the project to be successful there are lots of things to consider before we can say it is good to invest on this project. I am really not familiar with xfinance, I have no idea if this is good project or not maybe you need to do some research for this.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:52:18 PM

Active telegram groups with many members joining, only discussing or promoting projects that scams. Even many investment offers
with unreasonable profits, in my opinion, active telegram groups cannot be trusted. I trust the reviews from this forum more than the
reviews on telegram groups. In fact, many people follow the pump and dump trading signal from telegram, which only causes their capital
to run out. My advice is to avoid using active telegram groups to get information about new projects or trading signals. Because 90% of
the information in telegram groups is misleading.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:18:53 PM

active telegram groups can be made easily, for example, making an airdrop on a project so it can easily get thousands of members,but with the active telegram group we can ask and answer questions easily and I don't think telegram groups can be a measure for the success or failure of a project.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:19:18 PM

D)  60%    scam projects

Maybe active telegram group is one of the basis for the project to be successful there are lots of things to consider before we can say it is good to invest on this project. I am really not familiar with xfinance, I have no idea if this is good project or not maybe you need to do some research for this.

Don't think that if the telegram group is active, the project may be real and promising. These days almost all the projects have bounties and they want people to join the telegram groups and say good words about the project. All these comes under paid promotions and may not truly reflect the project.
Also if anyone tries to speak anything against the project, the telegram group admin kicks them out. Hence you cannot be dependent on telegram only.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 11:53:55 PM

I am not sure an active telegram will make a project successful, because telegram is a place to exchange information between the project management team and also from potential investors who will buy the coins, while the success or failure of a project is seen from the achievements of the investors who invest in the project.
Therefore, it needs to be re-checked, whether the telegram group is active in discussing project developments or is it just a formality to turn the group on to make it look active. we also know that there are telegram bounties and the like that are in charge of making the group active. Of course, this is not bad, seeing the activity of the developer team through the admin is a sign of good communication. but we also have to monitor the progress.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:12:53 PM

Telegram groups or Twitter or discord is a very important part of an project. Cause in some way if you are running a project you have to talk or communicate with its followers. So telegram is very helpful on that. I think most of the successful or unsuccessful group have their telegram group. And I always like to go with those projects where I can talk with team. But if you think with a telegram group you could tag a project scam or successful one. That's wrong. You have to take others Majors to solve that question.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: