Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Active telegram Groups?  (Read 93611 times)
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 08:57:44 PM

Most 'active telegram groups' have become garbage nowadays.
They don't talk about their projects, but just shill about them or advertise other projects in theirs. Some groups' mods don't even react to such things. The groups which give airdrop infos are totally shit as these airdrops ask you to pay eth gas fee for them to send you the tokens. Do we look that stupid? Such projects scam and run away with whatever they gain, and then start a new project with a different name and repeat the process.
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:50:01 PM

Telegram groups must needs for communities bcs of good support to the investors. Active telegram groups can be used for customer support also. But tg group members should be real not fake kindda like bots. It can be also airdrop joining participants.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:51:04 PM

investing in another project is undoubtedly an extremely high danger on the off chance that we don't analyze it further, in the event that you have been researching and analyzing a few projects for quite a while, obviously you have made the correct decision, however on the off chance that I am in an ideal situation investing in altcoins that have clear quality like ETH and different altcoins

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:20:44 PM

Telegram groups are quite important. as you know that communication is one way to see whether a project is serious or not. At least we can also confirm the truth of the information that is circulating and confirm it from the telegram group, for example the date of listing, partnerships and others related to the project.
in telegream group we get anything important news frrom developer, and its very effective as comunication ways between dev team and also investors or community. in other side , telegram very usefull to two direction communication so community could share that what they thought to dev.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:45:13 PM

Telegram groups are quite important. as you know that communication is one way to see whether a project is serious or not. At least we can also confirm the truth of the information that is circulating and confirm it from the telegram group, for example the date of listing, partnerships and others related to the project.
It is, of course, important because there are times that the team is joining in the telegram and they are giving an answer to some frequently asked questions of the investors, it is also quite important because sometimes they can give some updates about the progress of the project and they can also give some important information about the projects, sometimes there are also rewards or some airdrop. Everything that is important must be included in the telegram group, such as a whitepaper, website, and roadmap links.
arufox

Activity: 1093
Merit: 195

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:57:37 PM

Some telegram groups become active because the member who want to reach the requirements for telegram campaign, some also active because they really discuss the project, And I think it's easy to distinguished, so for me, it depends on the member inside the group. But to state, the project a success or fail, using telegram as a reference is not quite right

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:17:50 PM

It depends, if the group is active with members who are discussing the project, not just words to fulfill the bounty or airdrop requirements, it could be worth investing because many people are really interested in the project.Btw I'm more sure to invest if the project group in telegram is active.

Good point. if there's a healthy conversation about to the project then its worth reading.

But never  be moved just because of other's recommendation, it's always better to work with your knowledge, projects are worth
investing if you really see good usable purposes and there are healthy community who followed and support the project. Most of the
time, this kind of telegram group only being active for bounty purposes satay away.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:38:34 PM

There are still plenty of active telegram groups that really deserved to be trusted even though mostly of telegram groups tend to be fake or a scam one. I think also that these scam/fake telegram groups is always be there and to eradicate this telegram must impose a very strict regulations and policy to eliminate and lessen these fake ones.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:47:09 PM

Some telegram groups become active because the member who want to reach the requirements for telegram campaign, some also active because they really discuss the project, And I think it's easy to distinguished, so for me, it depends on the member inside the group. But to state, the project a success or fail, using telegram as a reference is not quite right
That's right, and everyone can also see that the average project that is proven to be a scam is only through fake project teams and whitepapers that are copied to other projects, meaning that very few take their references from telegram, although sometimes there are, but that is only as an addition only.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:59:02 PM

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.
Project name --  Xfinance

Is it belongs to Which one ?[ A or B  Huh?]

You have a wrong thought as an investor if your parameter is on how active the telegram is, it never my criteria on picking the right project to invest, you should look on the platform and check if their whitepaper is original and not copy-paste or modified, the members should be real people not coming from photo sharing sites.

contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:19:02 AM

Telegram is Trash!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5278405.240;topicseen

Bots, bans, sockpuppets, censorship is encouraged, etc etc......complete TRASH
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 02:29:18 AM

Yes you can trust the telegram groups. It is like joining Discord. So anyone could chat in a group. Telegram and Discord is a perfect platform to make project discussion. They have API where programmers can make BOTS to perform channel moderation.
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:25:14 AM

The fastest way of getting answers out of projects team is through telegram group, the best way to avoid missing out on any new rules or strategy is by following projects telegram group, I don't know what we have to judge a project because of activeness or inactive on telegram group, some team find and paid group managers just to keep the group alive and some don't even care, still it doesn't mean they have bad aims

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:30:32 AM

Why should I care if Telegram group is active or not? There are many old projects with good worth on exchanges today that have no active telegram group, I'm more interested in what the project have to offer not how active they will be on telegram, projects team that have something good to offer won't have time to spend on telegram, they have to hire admins to take care of the groups

orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:07:55 PM

Having an active telegram doesn't mean that the project is not a scam. I have seen so my scam group that are very active o, and the reason is that you can add anybody just by running Bounty campaigns. The only project that I can trust are projects with a open thread given people to see that the project is legit.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:56:37 PM

Is not about active Telegram groups most times, is mainly about the team, if they are serious with the project, legit and truly have all it takes to finance the project. Stop falling for active Telegram groups, I think is time you start researching well before investing so as not to end up losing your funds to scam projects.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:57:52 PM

Of course I really don't believe in telegram groups because there are lies that are published and lots of people are trying to exert leverage to buy coins that don't have the potential to go up.
mrongos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:58:49 PM

I prefer not to participate in many telegram groups because it only makes us want to buy coins which can be said to be a hotbed for scamming.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:39:43 AM

A shit project can have a active telegram group and a high quality project can have less active telegram group, how can one rely on a project because of the activities on telegram group? Is this even right? Good developers don't have time to talk on telegram, they are present only when they are less busy, you can't use telegram to judge a project, it's wrong way of doing research on a project
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:40:29 AM

I prefer not to participate in many telegram groups because it only makes us want to buy coins which can be said to be a hotbed for scamming.

I agree with you, I also don't want to join too many Telegram groups, even though the amount of information I get from these channels makes me not want to join too much in the Telegram group, the reason is that there are many Telegram groups that offer me an investment regarding their project , because I know that most of the groups on Telegram that offer investments make me lazy to answer them, because there are irregularities that make me hesitate to join in, so I decided not to be careless in making decisions for my long-term investment, because I know a lot of scammers. in several Telegram groups ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: