Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:22:23 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 02:55:03 PM by BitcoinNational

Litecoin (LTC)  Network Hashrate: 1520 GH/s
Dogecoin (DOGE) Network Hashrate: 1140 GH/s
Viacoin (VIA)  Network Hashrate: 0585 GH/s
Syscoin (SYS) Network Hashrate: 0406 GH/s
Mega Network Hashrate: 0012 GH/s

auxpow has merit ... Mega is the 5th strongest network but lacks 1 feature the others way above it have ... but still sticking to my guns on we can holdout and 'fairly' distribute more coins first.

@ashane
This concept about reverse the half-life is very interesting ... we can fork the coin under the radar ... pump out most of the amounts left the last batches before the sustain rate ... ( I think the tonnage is less than what old potato sacks has been dumping on us) ... the Hash will spike with smalltime miners ... big dogs will take some notice to discover that they can auxPow into Uno ... we don't even have to ask ... something like a final 180 days insta mineout blowout.  Then drop to the .0001 (but we are full fledged Aux networked by then).

If we do this around this May halving ... then its looks like around 1400kg for Summer2015 market ... small potatoes compared to you know who

Go to cycle11 ... hyperfast ... then breakback into standard schedule at cycle12 >> 0.00096, 0.00048, 0.00024, 0.00012, 0.00010...forevermore  (shift the shcedule about 1 year so we hit the final stage in 2018)

*typo in the chart add zero at cycle12

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cragv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:41:11 PM

That will make otc trades a lot easier. I always had trouble understanding what was open/closed.  This will will help a lot. Good one, cragv!
My pleasure! I'll keep modifying it to meet requirements here but the longer term view is to move to a dedicated community hub ('CryptoMall' in IMZ's idiom). For now, this clunky old beast should help smooth things out a bit! See you on the Un-Ex Smiley

--
@ashane, I'm interested in your idea of reversing the last part of the block rewards before merging, though I'm a little concerned about the image of 'fair' (perception can be more important than empirical fact, understanding that after the May halving we're only talking about 1400kg as BN points out). Certainly interesting though. Hm.
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:14:34 PM

Uno is pretty much the only coin holding the value.
Bitcoin has this high hash only because it's wasteful with peoples money, rewards miners with 10% of its marketcap this year.

Can't have monster-hash and at the same time be able to hold the value.
Bottom line:
The hash a coin has needs to be paid for.

Uno has shown for long time it can hold value AND can attract hash.
Right now a higher price would help the miners of course.

I see bitcoin is back in slow-death-mode (but therefor has hash). Bitcoin is really not ideal - it has much more hash than it would need, same time has dire AIDS. I think if we break much lower with it, it could well die for all i know/care. Bitcoin is a coin that can not lead an emerging industry like this.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:38:34 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 06:02:37 PM by Benefactor

Did you know that with some radioactive elements the half life has been shown to REVERSE?

Just my noob thoughts!...0.00312...0.00625....0.1250...0.2500....
Isn't that just a function of hitting a denser portion of space-time?

Anyway, UNO's strict mining reward schedule is what gives it value.  It should never change.  There are plenty of us with old mining equipment that is obsolete.  If miners don't like the rewards, we'd be happy to all boot them up, again.  Smiley

-

@BN - No, no schedule shifting.  That's not what I've invested in when buying UNO.  That's a bait-n-switch scam.

-

I'm not Bearwhale nor Potato Trader, but I have reduced my holdings in the past because I didn't like the way the conversation was going on here.  -And made a profit doing so!  (Same when I needed to pay rent and I could tell you guys were being cheap bastards and not supporting the price in a developing bear market....)

-

I agree with smalltimer - the best solution is to buy up UNO to raise the price.  Maybe attract new investors.  I'm aware the culture around here is to be relatively hush about the great thing UNO is, because we all want to buy up more cheap UNO.  It's just the way we are and human nature.  I get it.

Well, that retards hash, now, doesn't it?

The same 0.1 BTC you have for purchasing this month can buy UNO at 0.008 UNO/BTC or at 0.03 UNO/BTC.  Yes, you get a fraction of what you otherwise would have, but your hodlings are priceless, and you get a fortune when you do dribble-sell!  Have your lowballs in too for Potatohead, but reiterate the higher, hash-attractive price when that's over with.  Investors don't mind quick technical spikes down, but the behavior, here, even all of cryptoland, is to just exploit the opportunity for lower prices for patient buying, and just let the price corrupt downward.

You know what?  Repressing price like y'all do loving the cheap market means y'all are accumulating too high a percent of the market.  That tells me you're all Potatoheads-in-waiting.  If we pull sell orders in a concerted fashion, and start supporting much higher prices, (gee, terrible spread on UNO has been standard and says a lot,) new investors are attracted and reduce the potatohead phenomenon.  That's more hash, even fairer distribution, and a much stronger coin, all on the existing chassis.

Don't change UNO, change yourself.  ~Oh!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 05:19:39 PM

Did you know that with some radioactive elements the half life has been shown to REVERSE?

Anyway, UNO's strict mining reward schedule is what gives it value.  It should never change.  There are plenty of us with old mining equipment that is obsolete.  If miners don't like the rewards, we'd be happy to all boot them up, again.  Smiley

-

@BN - No, no schedule shifting.  That's not what I've invested in when buying UNO.  That's a bait-n-switch scam.

-

I'm not Bearwhale nor Potato Trader, but I have reduced my holdings in the past because I didn't like the way the conversation was going on here.  -And made a profit doing so!  (Same when I needed to pay rent and I could tell you guys were being cheap bastards and not supporting the price in a developing bear market....)

-

I agree with smalltimer - the best solution is to buy up UNO to raise the price.  Maybe attract new investors.  I'm aware the culture around here is to be relatively hush about the great thing UNO is, because we all want to buy up more cheap UNO.  It's just the way we are and human nature.  I get it.

Well, that retards hash, now, doesn't it?

The same 0.1 BTC you have for purchasing this month can buy UNO at 0.008 UNO/BTC or at 0.03 UNO/BTC.  Yes, you get a fraction of what you otherwise would have, but your hodlings are priceless, and you get a fortune when you do dribble-sell!

Don't change UNO, change yourself.  ~Oh!
I completely agree with Benefactor. If we change the mining schedule the coin's credibility just got flushed down the toilet. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE IT!

I hold a nice position in the coin and have been adding over time regardless of the price and will continue to do so. I prefer a strategy of making the mining more attractive by having the price go up as opposed to changing the rewards.

As for merge mining, it seems ZET and XJO communities are against the merge mining, although I really can't tell why. It really seems like it would draw good attention to them from being aligned with $UNO?

I have not seen any public comments from blazr2 or Mr. Weiner about the merge mining. FK, have you heard anything?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:45:56 PM

i hope you don't discuss reward changes (isn't even a topic because it would mean fork in which case we can auxpow aswell).

Pulling sellorders can be had (from me at least - because i have almost none up).

I think we'll continue trend up nicely. Potato-trader is gone or went smaller is my impression. Afterall the market went against him...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:22:34 PM

if we Aux then we fork
if we Aux then we give all remaining mineable coins to the Big Dogs ($$$million VC mining operations)
therefore 'not fair'

so if we fork then why not amend the rewards to give the core miner base a final run of mining, before the BTC Big Dogs get it all?

--------
The more I look at it the more it becomes apparent that UNO will have to link-in-to the BTC network some how some way.
I still stand for later than sooner, and wait for a Dev to speak on this concept we are debating.

So punt.

--------
http://give-me-coins.com/

Back to UnoAux (requires no fork on the parent side)

We would have miners using pools similar to what's in the link.

"Litecoin/Dogecoin/Syscoin/umbrella-LTC/Pesetacoin POOL"
"Vertcoin/Monocle/Parallax POOL"

ideally

"Uno/Zeta/XJo/Tiger/Firefly/Unbreakable/Maza/Digital/Digi/Saffron/Trinity/Duo2/Tak/A/open/tek/battle/etc POOL"

This feeds coin mining profits into building an Alt.Sha mining industry ... verses additional tribute to the Monster Hash Network fueled by a 10% tax on all bitcoin MC value.  (Why gift them with 2 tons of UNO?)

Basically this concept is building 2 towers of ASIC power, one standing at +270000TH and the other something like 5000TH (secure and efficient).

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:43:25 PM

should we start a campaign with Zeta/XJo/Tiger/Firefly/Unbreakable/Maza/Digital/Digi/Saffron/Trinity/Duo2/Tak/A/open/tek/battle/etc and convince them to merge mine with UNO or stmh like that?
gustav

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:50:59 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 08:35:37 PM by gustav

if you changed rewards i'd be out - just sayin'

I'd recommend: do nothing now other than look for smaller coins to auxpow with uno, test what needs be tested, see if we can raise hash considerably with merging smaller coins into uno and get the auxpow ready in case it would be needed. (exactly what has been said, i think)
There's still the option of higher cap which could save us from the auxpow with btc - especially as bitcoin is in trouble and there's still that small chance of uno actually moving up to its place.

Changing rewards alienates the investors. The discussion in itself is unpleasant especially in uno.
The coin is known to be scarce. To un-scarce it would be no good idea at all. Do not touch these fundamentals! That's about integrity and the 300years layout.

Instead of talking people could put up some buywalls  Wink
Let's care more about getting it to a decent cap. All the discussion will change a lot with that.

I have a dream of a 5 or 10 bitcoin buywall a decent bit below marketlevel. One can dream  Smiley
If everyone chucks in 0.5 btc at the high 6s or low 7s we would look pretty good. Not in a rush at all.
gustav

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:20:31 PM

should we start a campaign with Zeta/XJo/Tiger/Firefly/Unbreakable/Maza/Digital/Digi/Saffron/Trinity/Duo2/Tak/A/open/tek/battle/etc and convince them to merge mine with UNO or stmh like that?

this is a good idea.
gustav

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:32:16 PM

sellresistance is coming down nicely. It's actually minimal.
With some more decent buysupport it could pop.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:45:50 PM

Dawn:

@ Sirsmokes -- hey, welcome back!

@ Gustav: there's a post of FK's somewhere above: he contacted over a dozen devs. No joy. Can someone find that post?

This has me on the hook:

"The concern is what could happen to the hash when the price of Uno drops. Logically, hash will move to the more profitable coin. This could leave Uno vulnerable to a 51% attack.  When Uno started off, it had a great message around a "Secure Network." I'd like to recapture that message.  Implementing AuthPOW in Uno against Bitcoin would quickly see us begin to measure the strength of our network in Petahashes (thousands of Terrahashes), rather than Terrahashes that I can count on my fingers & toes. I think it will make Uno more suitable for storing greater value in it's blockchain.  It would move Uno into a different category of strongly secured coins."

'The Mall' -- our idea of making Unobtanium/its community the core of a Much Larger Project -- warrants an outstandingly 'solid' coin. It is synomymous with 'crypto bullion.'

M
gustav

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:59:28 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 09:20:52 PM by gustav

Dawn:

@ Sirsmokes -- hey, welcome back!

@ Gustav: there's a post of FK's somewhere above: he contacted over a dozen devs. No joy. Can someone find that post?

This has me on the hook:

"The concern is what could happen to the hash when the price of Uno drops. Logically, hash will move to the more profitable coin. This could leave Uno vulnerable to a 51% attack.  When Uno started off, it had a great message around a "Secure Network." I'd like to recapture that message.  Implementing AuthPOW in Uno against Bitcoin would quickly see us begin to measure the strength of our network in Petahashes (thousands of Terrahashes), rather than Terrahashes that I can count on my fingers & toes. I think it will make Uno more suitable for storing greater value in it's blockchain.  It would move Uno into a different category of strongly secured coins."

'The Mall' -- our idea of making Unobtanium/its community the core of a Much Larger Project -- warrants an outstandingly 'solid' coin. It is synomymous with 'crypto bullion.'

M

sure, if price would go down and stay down (i doubt it) so would hash.
If smaller coins don't want to merge that leaves us with two options:
-raise marketcap considerably
or
-implement merge mining with bitcoin

both options are good

I'm almost certain an implementation of auxpow with btc would raise price and interest. I have been talking with people on the outside and they said they would be very much interested in case the merge with btc would be implemented.
wickedsick

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:01:02 PM

we can still try to open backchannels to the devs and re explain the benefits of merging with uno
gustav

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:04:00 PM

we can still try to open backchannels to the devs and re explain the benefits of merging with uno

let's try our best now to get the small coins to auxpow with uno. That's a good thing and won't do any harm to anyone. I very much support that.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:18:39 PM

let's try our best now to get the small coins to auxpow with uno. That's a good thing and won't do any harm to anyone. I very much support that.
Has anyone attempted to contact Mazacoin about merge mining? That coin is supposed to be a sovereign currency for a North American Indian Tribe. A coin with actual transactional use could be a boon to work with.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
wickedsick

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:19:44 PM

also if the price increases the miners will come   Grin
gustav

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:23:07 PM

also if the price increases the miners will come   Grin

it's a circle  Smiley

Has anyone attempted to contact Mazacoin about merge mining? That coin is supposed to be a sovereign currency for a North American Indian Tribe. A coin with actual transactional use could be a boon to work with.

i left a message in the thread but maybe someone should seek direct contact with the dev too?

The community seems to love the idea: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661322.240
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:30:56 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 01:20:08 AM by FallingKnife

I have not seen any public comments from blazr2 or Mr. Weiner about the merge mining. FK, have you heard anything?

@Bitcoincharlie, I posted earlier (way back there somewhere) that Bryce emailed me saying he thought the idea of AuthPow/Btc has merit. He had already given it some thought. He has experience doing this with his Blake256 coin Dirac.
He would like to hear what Blazr2 is thinking before proceeding.

Meanwhile, I'm extremely pleased and excited to see all of the constructive talk here.  This has turned into a wonderful educational opportunity for all of us.
If you don't agree with me, I'm totally fine with that. We can continue the discussion, and vet the idea. Maybe a better way will surface.

If you guys want to move ahead with contacting other devs to merge mine against Uno, go for it. I won't take the lead on it as I've already walked down that road without success, but neither will try to stop you. Maybe you'll fare better than I did. I'll try to help by leaving my previously mentioned bounty on the table.  I just have come to believe that AuthPow/Btc is the best option I've seen so far, but my mind is still open.

But I have to say, your interest and concern blow me away. You have taken ownership of Uno! It's YOUR coin.  That's so cool.  The worst thing that could have happened is to have this dicusion, but nobody cares.  I knew that wouldn't happen, though. I'm also very pleased the tone of the the discussion; the Uno community knows how to disagree without being, well, you know.

Btw, mazacoin was mentioned: I had not reached out to them.
My guess is that (whatever coin community you reach out to) you'll probably be met with a little bit of indignation and the suggestion that Uno should MM with them.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:21:30 PM

" the Uno community knows how to disagree without being, well, you know."

Twenty-seven years in libertarian politics and theory, me; and I have been watching anxiously. This is just the moment at which a lesser community would have . . . well, you know.

@ Bitcoin Charlie: I analysed Mazacoin on Day One (It was perhaps the very first overtly political coin . . . ) PM me for an analysis. But I will set up comms this morning.

@ Gustav: my (modest) buy-Uno programme is comin' on line. .5 Btc yesterday. .5 today. Hopefully $100 AU a fortnight from now on.

From the bench in the garden:

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: