Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Esperansa

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:30:58 AM

The idea itself is great! To make the testnet a sidechain and - after that - maybe add some value in a technical way. Very interesting push for experimental sidechaining. Innovative idea! It was a good idea to give the baby a name.

Thought there is a masterplan behind this all.

Yes BW offer the same to implement...but the community refused as far as i know Huh

There is only one TRILLIONER in this world-The most successful gangster is a owner of banks and license to print money.
Rothschild Slavery WorldOrder

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:00:35 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 10:41:08 AM by pnoch

Thanks, pnoch!

No awesome blueman graphics for us poor windows users, though, huh? ;-)

Sure! I'm working on blueman graphics version for all platform but here's my barebone version of Windows x32 wallet 'bluenoch' as before with zero configuration.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6o9bridiz5u51x/Unobtanium-bluenoch-winx32.zip
MD5: 9b5823ba4c452e459d1ef3dd39e4386e

[EDIT]

Here comes blueman's graphics for both mac and pc users!

Mac OS X

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jwi4vzvfo4sqcw/Unobtanium-osx-blueman.zip
MD5: dc77bced6d7c1b5c5d59f2861c8c8d3d

Windows

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhlrvj0xk7aqus4/Unobtanium-blueman-win32.zip
MD5: 3be524d779c464165d426ec414e00feb

If you like my work, ugZcQ5Q9SEmwxT2wPQWggZHT94fc8E7WFG.

Cheers!
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 12:06:40 PM

Pr isn't 'shut off,' thats fanatical blather. It has however slowly begun to mature and has moved to its own Github at:

https://github.com/Prototanium

It is also just about to get a few tweaks including additional nodes and the ability to merge mine. You all made it clear that Pr was superfluous and as such I don't have a lot of bandwidth for whining. Its not dead; Cryptopia's doing pool maintenance; Proto.uno had connections; Pr (like all my projects) works fine without needing daily babysitting.

Don't like me or my projects? Find another coin to shill.

Good to see you, HC!  I enjoy the entire family of coins. 
I found connections to Pr right away.  You've shown a long term commitment to Uno and your other coins, going back to CHAO, OFF and more recently FLAX and PR. Two years on, I'm glad you're still able to put up with us Un fanatatics.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:34:01 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 03:13:21 PM by p3yot33at3r

It is also just about to get a few tweaks including additional nodes and the ability to merge mine.

? It can already merge mine - I'm merge mining it right now......

All that really needs to be done is for the wallet to be able to connect to other wallets/nodes instead of every wallet relying on the same single IP making it a centralized coin, as well as the "addnode" "connect" commands to work, as I explained on the CCT thread before you deleted it. And github. And here.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

duck duck

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=blackcoin+in+uno&ia=cryptocurrency
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=litecoin+in+uno&ia=cryptocurrency
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=uno+in+btc&ia=cryptocurrency
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=btc+in+uno&ia=cryptocurrency 199 un/btc

---
OSmi ... your graphic work aint too bad (no Pnoch level but okay)
think about helping UN with our wallet skins and you may find mutual benefit  Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:54:01 PM

duck duck

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=blackcoin+in+uno&ia=cryptocurrency
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=litecoin+in+uno&ia=cryptocurrency
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=uno+in+btc&ia=cryptocurrency
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=btc+in+uno&ia=cryptocurrency 199 un/btc

---
OSmi ... your graphic work aint too bad (no Pnoch level but okay)
think about helping UN with our wallet skins and you may find mutual benefit  Wink

OK I'll help as needed Smiley

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:38:58 PM

Protanium.  Osmosium now?  (named after Donny Osmond?  Sucks up your BTC by osmosis?  WTF).

People who don't understand the price seeking utility of free open public markets who were absent that day in Economics class keep rambling on about "P2P Markets".  Same shit, different day, deservedly lower price point.

Thank Christ I bailed months ago.

This community lacks discipline and direction.  Easily distracted by shiny things and flashy graphics.  Naively polite to every snake oil salesman passing through.

How about naming your next shitcoin "Attention Deficit Disorderanium", HC?

Waiting for the bottom, and if everyone is still chasing bumpers and getting smacked in the snout, I'll pass.  Still sitting on a small mountain of BTC since I dumped.

Focus ladies.  Focus.

Pnoch:  I own a single UNO.  It is sitting in the latest build of your wallet which WORKS on Mac with no hassles.  Thank you.  When I return to my desk in a few days, I will be buying 10 kilos (probably at less than a buck a piece) and sending them all your way for keeping your eye on the goddamned ball.

I can't believe how long that problem was ignored and how much other absolute shite was discussed here since July.

Esperansa

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:10:20 PM

Protanium.  Osmosium now?  (named after Donny Osmond?  Sucks up your BTC by osmosis?  WTF).

People who don't understand the price seeking utility of free open public markets who were absent that day in Economics class keep rambling on about "P2P Markets".  Same shit, different day, deservedly lower price point.

Thank Christ I bailed months ago.

This community lacks discipline and direction.  Easily distracted by shiny things and flashy graphics.  Naively polite to every snake oil salesman passing through.

How about naming your next shitcoin "Attention Deficit Disorderanium", HC?

Waiting for the bottom, and if everyone is still chasing bumpers and getting smacked in the snout, I'll pass.  Still sitting on a small mountain of BTC since I dumped.

Focus ladies.  Focus.

Pnoch:  I own a single UNO.  It is sitting in the latest build of your wallet which WORKS on Mac with no hassles.  Thank you.  When I return to my desk in a few days, I will be buying 10 kilos (probably at less than a buck a piece) and sending them all your way for keeping your eye on the goddamned ball.

I can't believe how long that problem was ignored and how much other absolute shite was discussed here since July.

I must agree here with Gekko. I am apple user. Thank you Pnoch.
And i have the same feeling that our community is disoriented and lost!! Lost in tons useles nonsenses. Simplisity and power! Yes where is uno power now?

There is only one TRILLIONER in this world-The most successful gangster is a owner of banks and license to print money.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:19:10 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 03:43:38 PM by sirsmokesalot

I wouldn't touch Osmium with a pole of any length or want to get involved with a coin with a huge premine ipo going on. How the hell are you going to alter bitcoin code, 'mine' half the coins at the start and sell them to people with promises that your coin is going to be awesome. It is a scam. I would go so far to say that ANY coin with an IPO is a scam at this point in time, but i am fairly cynical.

There is an old saying, you are only as good as the company you keep.

FK has expressed a teensy bit of concern about this in regards to being listed on an exchange that lists a lot of crap. I get the extending your reach, but to what group? People are free to do as they please, no one here is an ambassador for the coin, or is it that we all are lol? We contribute and try to take the coin places as our focused efforts are much greater than our solo efforts. I wouldn't want someone who premines and then sells the premine to people; touching my wallet. I would never trust it. So i openly and publicly voice my discord for such a venture. What happens happens.

I personally don't see a lot of difference between many of the coins out there, so the more we join forces, the more identity we lose imo.

The community feels no more lost than it ever has. The issue is we all follow the charts up and everyone is fine. When the cracks begin to show no one cares to address them because they are issues much larger than Uno. All cryptocoins suffer from the same thing, they are the same as fiat. They are still controlled, the flow of them, by central 'organizations' if you will, so what if it is individuals vs banks mining? Now i have some nitwit who thinks their physical, or digital rather,  representation of wealth is worth 30 times more than my representation of wealth. That one image of the Uno shirt Weiner was holding, "i am the new 1%" or what ever it was, speaks volumes. People don't want things to change, they just want to be at the top. So i see little reason this crypto stuff will take off the way people think it will. No government in modern days would ever allow it. They will simply take it over as it is an even more restrictive way for them to use their powers. Being able to monitor things. Although perhaps the tech could ultimately be used in different ways, the block chain and the whole contracts systems to liberate us in the end i doubt we will see that in our life times.

A purposeful and willful destruction of Uno for something it could be used for would set it apart from any other coin i can think of in ways. You can buy domains with namecoin and stuff, which does seek to solve the biggest problem Uno has imo. I guess after thinking about it there are a few coins who hope to do this. Gold doesn't have value just because it is shiny and limited in supply. It can also be used for some stuff. Same with silver. Without being able to use my Uno for anything, it simply becomes a matter of convincing others they want it more than i want it and that is why they should buy it. "Well what can i do with it" "you can buy stuff" "buy stuff i can't buy with currency" "no, you can exchange your currency into crypto while losing fractional percentages the entire time to buy the SAME EXACT SHIT while holding something that is extremely volatile!! Isn't it fantastic!?" Always a hard sell for me.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 03:19:55 PM

Yawn,

Just when one thought the negativity had vacated the premises...  Roll Eyes

Gekko, you are a brilliant guy, you hate this coin, why do you keep showing up here? We're all dumbarses and a lost cause, isnt there some other venue you can bestow your wisdom than to troll here?

Better yet, there has to be a programmer in Hanoi that can help you create your own coin, that you can get listed on exchanges, and market, and make billions of Dong?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:33:16 PM

Yawn,

Gekko, you are a brilliant guy, you hate this coin, why do you keep showing up here? We're all dumbarses and a lost cause, isnt there some other venue you can bestow your wisdom than to troll here?

Better yet, there has to be a programmer in Hanoi that can help you create your own coin, that you can get listed on exchanges, and market, and make billions of Dong?

Brilliant people can figure out where a .conf file goes like 99% of the population.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Esperansa

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:51:00 PM

Yawn,

Brilliant people can figure out where a .conf file goes like 99% of the population.

That's not the point. The  point is why you try to offer Ferrari with no brakes? Must be finished product or it's useless!

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 03:55:27 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 04:39:54 PM by FallingKnife

I'd love to see more organization of Uno.

Perhaps for clarify I should change the thread Subject to Unobtanium Bar & Grill, since that would accurately reflect what happens here.  I feel more like the guy behind the bar (or maybe the bouncer) who tries to create place where people can come to meet and talk about Unobtanium. What you do when you leave here is up to you.   Good things can happen when people sit down and share a drink.

Gekko's right, as I have noted before: Unobtanium is not a centralized project with a formal plan.  That's its strength and weakness. I already have a full time job, and so does HC.  We both come here to meet and connect because we like Uno, not because anyone is paying us.  Yet Uno has endured as an open source project without a pre-mine for 2 years now.   Yes, we have not done as well as some more centralized coins, but Uno has endured much longer and retained much more value than a thousand other coins.

I don't mean this sarcastically... if there is a team that can do better and you don't come across as a PND scam group, contact me. I'll be glad to work with you. I recognize that there are limits to my energy, intelligence and resources. I'm just a place holder until someone better comes along.    

If you want to organize Uno and do something for it, then just do it.  It's an open source project.  Kudos to the Yobit crew for just doing it.  Kudos to Pnoch for stepping up with new compiled wallets and just doing it. Kudos to the organizers of our cool Android wallet.

HC is not our magic genie who simply waves magical features out of thin air. Neither is he a dictator who is trying to keep a stranglehold on this project.   He's watched over Uno for 2 years now. You don't have to like him or me, but complaining doesn't accomplish anything.  HC and I are not sitting on piles of pre-mined Uno that we are desperate to unload.   If you're a dev who wants to get involved, just step up and do it; take a position and then step up and do good things for Uno.

Totally serious here and not trying to being a jerk when I say:  If you can do better, please step up and do better for Uno and for all of us. But for now this place is going to remain "Unobtanium Bar & Grill" and you can always come back here.  

Nostr:
Esperansa

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:17:33 PM

I say we all love or  suppose to love Unobtanium! But what turn so many people  off? Why the interest of buy uno is in total stop even on these low low prices?
Now people are more like leave than come here to Un?

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 04:30:40 PM

I say we all love or  suppose to love Unobtanium! But what turn so many people  off? Why the interest of buy uno is in total stop even on these low low prices?
I don't know. Organize a task force and come back with solutions that will fit the community and resources.  

Impractical ideas, such as FK should advertise Unobtanium on the side of a blimp,  won't be very helpful unless the recommendation is accompanied with resources.

Nostr:
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:53:56 PM

I say we all love or  suppose to love Unobtanium! But what turn so many people  off? Why the interest of buy uno is in total stop even on these low low prices?
I don't know. Organize a task force and come back with solutions that will fit the community and resources.  

Impractical ideas, such as FK should advertise Unobtanium on the side of a blimp,  won't be very helpful unless the recommendation is accompanied with resources.

Karpeles is still locked away in Japan. Good luck finding another blimp to advertise on.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Esperansa

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:54:20 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 05:04:56 PM by Esperansa

Impractical ideas, such as FK should advertise Unobtanium on the side of a blimp, won't be very helpful unless the recommendation is accompanied with resouces.

Ok lets start with the correct attitude for Uno! Wink Lets DREAM BIG! I miss that part of our discussion Smiley.
1. If Uno is a drink it is not a light drink ok! It is something that rock your shit! Its like LOKO
Absinthe rare strong drink,but blue Cheesy. It is so rare that you are not hooping to  get it even under the table Cheesy. So that is it. So strong ,but not mixable with other drinks. You drink it pure if you want da  psychedelic effect. The all the rest of piss drinks give you  a headache, but not Uno. Unobtanium so strong independent and unique !!! It is a magic!
I can spend $300 this month for Uno. And that is my practical help here.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 05:04:01 PM

Impractical ideas, such as FK should advertise Unobtanium on the side of a blimp, won't be very helpful unless the recommendation is accompanied with resouces.

Ok lets start with the correct attitude for Uno! Wink Lets DREAM BIG! I miss that part of our discussion Smiley.
1. If Uno is a drink it is not a light drink ok! It is something that rock your shit! Its like absent rare strong drink,but blue Cheesy. It is so rare that you are not hooping to  get it even under the table Cheesy. So that is it. So strong ,but not mixable with other drinks. You drink it pure if you want da  psychedelic effect. The all the rest of piss drinks give you  a headache, but not Uno. Unobtanium so strong independent and unique !!! It is a magic!

Why do you think Uno has lasted as long as it has?   I hear a lot about what we're doing wrong, but what has been done right?  And can we do more of that?

Nostr:
Esperansa

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:11:19 PM

1. If Uno is a drink it is not a light drink ok! It is something that rock your shit! Its like absent rare strong drink,but blue Cheesy. It is so rare that you are not hooping to  get it even under the table Cheesy. So that is it. So strong ,but not mixable with other drinks. You drink it pure if you want da  psychedelic effect. The all the rest of piss drinks give you  a headache, but not Uno. Unobtanium so strong independent and unique !!! It is a magic!

Why do you think Uno has lasted as long as it has?   I hear a lot about what we're doing wrong, but what has been done right?  And can we do more of that?

To be infinitely honest I have to say Unobtanium never going to die!

Esperansa

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:18:55 PM

So keep Drink that LOKO Absinthe and keep dreaming! Because The  reality is wrong and the Dream is for real! Unobtanium is real!

Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: