Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046629 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HagbardCeline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:55:32 AM

I hate this coin inflation.

Prototanium, Fluxulentium, what comes next??  Embarrassed     Making the period system full up to 1000???

What is this?? Don't understand the plan behind! Making more different coins than people on earth? Keep it rare!

I follow the Uno history here from time to time. I think here is no easy way for old dev to get funding and he decide to fund himself kinda aka proto move. That was useless move i think. Obviously  people do not want to give uno just like that. And dev don't need to push it ,but he did it. It's kind a nasty move and non sense. If uno folk feel to tip let it tip with uno and do not push the situation. He made mistake i think and the result is no funding again only confusing people. And the price  go down. Gecko help to for the change here. Troll or honest he change the pink color with some more realistic one.
Get ready for more cheap uno. It can go very low which is excellent for new folks. Wink

Oh damn, you caught me--I was trying to screw you out of money with something you'd have to CHOOSE to use. People are always so quick to blather but not so quick to comprehend. Guess what, I don't profit from these coins at nearly any level--I'll go do something else, sorry for being such a time wasting scammer who's only goal is to detract from the first coin he produced so that he can not make any money doing it.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:10:21 AM

So, Deadlock1, Gecko good; HC bad?

@ Balu2: sigh . . . your point about distribution is quite sound.

So, tin helmets on! Into the trench!

Welcome, esperansa and ktfutura

m
Esperansa

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:23:02 AM

I hate this coin inflation.

Prototanium, Fluxulentium, what comes next??  Embarrassed     Making the period system full up to 1000???

What is this?? Don't understand the plan behind! Making more different coins than people on earth? Keep it rare!

I follow the Uno history here from time to time. I think here is no easy way for old dev to get funding and he decide to fund himself kinda aka proto move. That was useless move i think. Obviously  people do not want to give uno just like that. And dev don't need to push it ,but he did it. It's kind a nasty move and non sense. If uno folk feel to tip let it tip with uno and do not push the situation. He made mistake i think and the result is no funding again only confusing people. And the price  go down. Gecko help to for the change here. Troll or honest he change the pink color with some more realistic one.
Get ready for more cheap uno. It can go very low which is excellent for new folks. Wink

Oh damn, you caught me--I was trying to screw you out of money with something you'd have to CHOOSE to use. People are always so quick to blather but not so quick to comprehend. Guess what, I don't profit from these coins at nearly any level--I'll go do something else, sorry for being such a time wasting scammer who's only goal is to detract from the first coin he produced so that he can not make any money doing it.  Roll Eyes

Sorry Sir. You go do something else and nobody know what is that. You'r not a scammer ,but not helping either aka proto. Uno is successful the way it is. No need of complications. People like it rare  pure and simple ! keep it simple this is the beauty of the Uno. Cheesy I guess is a good time for you to buy now. It is a cheep as dirt for rare coin and 250,000 kg. limit.
But thank you or whoever  for the cheep price and possibility new people to enter here! Can we go to .004 please Roll Eyes

There is only one TRILLIONER in this world-The most successful gangster is a owner of banks and license to print money.
Rothschild Slavery WorldOrder
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:44:38 AM

Esperansa, not a good perspective. Any talented person who wishes to tinker with UNO projects should be encouraged to. I imagine they are encouraged to by most of the community.

In regards to the markets: There seems to be very little interest in selling below 0.008 other than the mystery whale(s) who dumped the last few days. If the whale doesn't return  the price should maintain above the 0.0075 level. However the whale may return, have your buy orders ready or stay vigilant to consume any low asks.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:58:20 AM

while i do love a clean white-t, mine never seem to stay white for more than 1-2 washes.. (Asian washing machine/water)

so perhaps a light/medium grey t? i'll try and upload an example at some point.

internet is a bit wank here on la costa

Right, white t's tend to fade a bit sometimes. I'll add in some grey t-shirts. Feel free to upload what you want to see and I can make it happen. I'll have something up by this weekend.
Esperansa

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:56:28 AM

Esperansa, not a good perspective. Any talented person who wishes to tinker with UNO projects should be encouraged to. I imagine they are encouraged to by most of the community.

In regards to the markets: There seems to be very little interest in selling below 0.008 other than the mystery whale(s) who dumped the last few days. If the whale doesn't return  the price should maintain above the 0.0075 level. However the whale may return, have your buy orders ready or stay vigilant to consume any low asks.

Hi Nat!
Any talented person who have interest in uno can enter position in uno and own some. Do you think Bryce W. Do his help because he like the community. NO he buy mine and own uno big time like he say! That is why he help and nobody pay him! So for that BW respect! He believe in uno and he is part of it. Why not all other talented people be part the same way? Why not Blazr to be this way? Respect for one more person dev who buy uno , accumulate more and is one of you guys- that is Soopy! Hi Soopy! Wink
No need for big help now with coding! The important task merged mining was finished by BW. No big miracle needed. Take care of the wallets and that's it. Alleluia!!!
Going to buy 18 more kg today!
For the markets situation : whales don't lose money! They create situations and grow. They dont dump and luse! Gecko not exit. Maybe he buy much more Cheesy    
Anyway i think price go deep south!

There is only one TRILLIONER in this world-The most successful gangster is a owner of banks and license to print money.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:04:59 PM

I agree with you that that is generally how coin developers should profit. I just mean that it's not good to tell developers that if they go to another coin they will not be missed.

I'd be surprised if you were right about the price, I don't think we'll go below 0.005 unless that mystery bearwhale gets crazy again, most holders won't want to sell at these low prices. Time will tell though, this is fun  Grin

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 12:15:12 PM

Good to be back after a bit of a hiatus. Looks like I missed a chance to back up the truck again.  Angry

Oh well, hate to see the price drop, but will try to get in on some of the great deals to be had.  Grin

If the rumours turn out to be true, it will be nice to have the bad mojo out of here.  Cool

Yay for $UNO to return to a more rational, steady state!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:18:16 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 04:07:18 PM by BitcoinNational

1. Good to have B.C. back ... hey the new leading dev is H.C. but same as the old G dev Wink
2. Good to have some fresh faces ... welcome to l'club Cheesy ... we are (smart++, strong++)
3. Back that truck up ... fill it with silver, uno, and maybe barrels of petrol @ $40 (why are all real commodities in the dumps?)
4. Low prices are good, high prices are better ... both bring new investors, in my opinion the better class picks up on the bottom swing rather than the peak.
5. For the lurkers ... super solid tech high hash POW but low inflationary crypto-commodity asset is on sale !!!
6. look who's talking https://www.zapchain.com/a/dVBueKLBgf  Cheesy
7. bearwhale? nah bear minnow, beware that ain't no bear it is likely a bluffalo Grin

-----
@IMZ ... let's sell Emuz for Unoz

@cryptothreads ... if you want great T-shirt artwork checkout Bluemans Uno work ... lots to choose from!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:30:19 PM

In regards to the markets: There seems to be very little interest in selling below 0.008 other than the mystery whale(s) who dumped the last few days. If the whale doesn't return  the price should maintain above the 0.0075 level. However the whale may return, have your buy orders ready or stay vigilant to consume any low asks.

Hi Nat!
Any talented person who have interest in uno can enter position in uno and own some. Do you think Bryce W. Do his help because he like the community. NO he buy mine and own uno big time like he say! That is why he help and nobody pay him! So for that BW respect! He believe in uno and he is part of it. Why not all other talented people be part the same way? Why not Blazr to be this way? Respect for one more person dev who buy uno , accumulate more and is one of you guys- that is Soopy! Hi Soopy! Wink
No need for big help now with coding! The important task merged mining was finished by BW. No big miracle needed. Take care of the wallets and that's it. Alleluia!!!
For the markets situation : whales don't lose money! They create situations and grow. They dont dump and luse! Gecko not exit. Maybe he buy much more Cheesy    

None of that makes much sense. Unobtanium is HagbardCeline's coin, he is Blazr2. I don't get why you joined and your first posts were to just talk nonsense to the coin's creator. A lot of people have been super ungrateful lately just because he made a really cool use-case of the testnet into a separate wallet. I for one, do not want to see HagbardCeline go anywhere or get discouraged to work on the coin due to assholes.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:50:21 PM

@ Our Birthday: Blue Crypto Awards 2.0? $5 UNO? Media promotion?

I vote for the $5 UNO idea, let's do that one  Wink

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:25:07 PM

A lot of people have been super ungrateful lately just because he made a really cool use-case of the testnet into a separate wallet. I for one, do not want to see HagbardCeline go anywhere or get discouraged to work on the coin due to assholes.

+1!
Exactly, when the developers work for altruistic reasons, it is helpful if we appreciate their work.

If HC wants to do a side program for testing, so be it. It is his time to spend.

If you would like to partake / learn in the side project, be a part of it. If you have no interest, remember your mother when she said that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all... in

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:54:01 PM

A lot of people have been super ungrateful lately just because he made a really cool use-case of the testnet into a separate wallet. I for one, do not want to see HagbardCeline go anywhere or get discouraged to work on the coin due to assholes.

+1!
Exactly, when the developers work for altruistic reasons, it is helpful if we appreciate their work.

If HC wants to do a side program for testing, so be it. It is his time to spend.

If you would like to partake / learn in the side project, be a part of it. If you have no interest, remember your mother when she said that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all... in

I have loved tweaking it over the past few weeks. IMZ donated some at the guild.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Esperansa

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:02:36 PM

In regards to the markets: There seems to be very little interest in selling below 0.008 other than the mystery whale(s) who dumped the last few days. If the whale doesn't return  the price should maintain above the 0.0075 level. However the whale may return, have your buy orders ready or stay vigilant to consume any low asks.

Hi Nat!

None of that makes much sense. Unobtanium is HagbardCeline's coin, he is Blazr2. I don't get why you joined and your first posts were to just talk nonsense to the coin's creator. A lot of people have been super ungrateful lately just because he made a really cool use-case of the testnet into a separate wallet. I for one, do not want to see HagbardCeline go anywhere or get discouraged to work on the coin due to assholes.

LoL is it here some form of dictatorship or what. Only positive POSTS! Well  freedom of speech Sister! If the dev is not doing good tell him he is not your boss. The entourage of angry people is also that much dangerous for the community as trols!

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:14:45 PM

@Esperansa, I believe what people are saying is that constructive criticism is certainly welcome from all parties to all parties in our forum.

However, in the past, certain parties have resorted to acts of name-calling and cuss-words, which in any group or management situation is almost always counter-productive.

We certainly welcome you here, and all newcomers, for that matter. Take a minute, scan the thread, and settle in. Everyone here has a niche to fill.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:14:51 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 07:25:26 PM by IMZ

Hey ya, B.C.! Yes, it's A Whole Noo Era for Uno. I for one am looking forward to it.

m
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:00:40 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 03:51:02 PM by BitcoinNational

never seen this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YihQFkK-n_E

uno bars?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWzxT2vILu4

remember fyrstik?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV4IpE_Rdeg

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:59:39 AM

Saturday morning memes. This reminds me of the dictators that pop up:

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:33:33 PM

232kg up for sale at 0.007 for those folks in here who were concerned they missed out during the latest clearance sale.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 12:56:19 PM

Find a great Uno meme at https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/30323-memes-slogans/

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: