Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

So, the IO thing.

Did anything other than ETH and whatnot "popular" coins get taken?

I'm feeling weird "weight" at prices too low to jive with about what I "get" about most people here's average price.

There is some low selling I am not entirely feeling like I understand where it is coming from.

Missing IO?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Anybody else?  Or am I tripping?  It's "heavy".  Best I can explain.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:40:16 PM

I agree it feels heavy.  I was expecting a bit of bear mkt after that pump, but seems like some very chunky sell orders came in really low, really fast.

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:10:50 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 01:21:45 AM by FallingKnife

I think there's a feeling the other shoe might drop. In other words, we've seen the big wallet move, we know where it went, we warned the people from whom it was stolen, and we notified the people to whom it was sent.  The Cryptsy conservator asked for help after Bittrex said, "prove it." We provided a ton of documentation and even offered up some people willing to go on record to prove that they had withdrawn from the Cryptsy wallet.  I said yes when they asked if I would be willing to talk with Bittrex on a conference call.

I think this community has done everything we have been asked to do recapture that stolen UNO, and a lot more.

I have not yet received any confirmation that they have control of the wallet.  I am making a couple of logical assumptions now:
First, its less risky for Bittrex to cooperate with the court, or to simply do nothing until ordered to act. Either way, the UNO remains locked up at Bittrex, because thats the safe thing for them to do.  Second,  it seems that they have reached some understanding with Bittrex, because if they had not,  we would be their last chance and we would have been asked to continue assisting.

If were a betting person (and I am) I would put my money on that 15k UNO sitting at Bittrex for a long time.

So what will happen to that big UNO wallet, now at Bittrex?  I asked that question in my last call with the Cryptsy conservator.  The answer was, "possibly a couple of things."

It might be sold on the market, but when I pointed out that the market was rather shallow and that "dumping" could be disruptive, he said that the court would not want to disrupt the market. They would probably auction the UNO offline, as Gekko had suggested they might months ago.

We don't know exactly how the UNO will be liquidated, or how much will be liquidated by the court if the UNO is able to be returned to the owners.  Return of UNO to owners is still a big question mark, I'm sorry to say.

I think the spectre of all this just sort of hangs there, is depressing the marketing and providing a buy opportunity.

---

A while back, an idea was posited about the UNO community making an offer for that wallet. The idea being, purchasing the UNO at below market price, buyers get their money out at market price, with the remainder to fund a UNO Foundation. Again, I hope this doesn't all happen on the backs of people who lost UNO at Cryptsy, but we don't have any control over that, sadly. so it might be a good idea to talk this out further. We should be ready with a plan just in case.  

If someone needed to unload 15K UNO right this minute, considering an average price of the current market depth, what would you offer him/her as a fair price not to dump it to zero? I have not done the math yet, but I would think a minimum bid of $1 would be a deal for both of us under that situation. Unless they have the patience to work 15K uno into the market over 6 months, I don't think they would do better than $1 if it all had to be settled up today.

---
I had a dream last night that I was asked to testify at Big Vern at his criminal trial on behalf of the UNO community. Best dream I ever had, sorry to say.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:28:52 AM

If it is decided that the UNO will be auctioned off, it is important that we monitor & possibly intervene in the situation.

If it's auctioned off in person in one chunk we either need to ensure that a community member is there or discuss with the receiver the possibility of the coins being distributed by an ICO-like sale at Bittrex.

I don't want some random dude in Florida getting 7.5% of our supply at 40% of market value. I may be wrong, but I think a week-long or month-long crowd-sale on Bittrex could earn a reasonably fair price.

I know that any redistribution could be months or years away, but since F.K. has established some credibility & lines of communication with the court-appointed receiver & Bittrex, let's try to use that to ensure that no other ridiculous decisions are made with those funds.

Maybe a Bittrex-hosted crowd-sale would be out of the question if the government doesn't want the funds coming from pseudonymous or anonymous individuals. If that's the case we should still monitor how things progress.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:25:20 AM

The community is due some quid quo pro on the matter.  So yes, lines of communication, keep them open.  Likely will be years before the auction, so we can help find the most reasonable way of making sure fair market value is met.  Cryptospace is dynamic, what is the best way to go about it will likely change every several months.  My best suggest is to set aside some funds earmarked for the event, and see if we can't pool it to compete should it be sold off in large chunks.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:53:46 AM

Happy 4/20 Unobtanium community!!!  Cheesy

Trade the Sativacoin/Unobtanium pair today! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=STV_UNO

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:33:34 PM

I think this is all part of the longterm flow of uno from those who can't hold or secure them properly to those who can. It's evolution.

I for one am betting on the 15k to be remain frozen for another while but will also be able to adjust if/when they come to market directly. I think that strategy could work out.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:57:31 PM

Happy 4/20 Unobtanium community!!!  Cheesy

Trade the Sativacoin/Unobtanium pair today! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=STV_UNO
Congrats to Sativacoin on being added to Coinpayments.net today.
Glad to see a STV/UNO market on Cryptopia. I'll be sure to give it a tweet today.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:04:24 PM

UNO market is spooked, some.
But it is 99.99% general market forces ... btc halving ... will it moon? ... no. comment. ... i have a good feel for alts, but am horrible with btc ... but 30Day chart for BTC has been bully ... so lots of folks jumping on that train ... lolz ... UNO will always be the counter weight to BTC ... i'd say UNO makes a good hedge in situations like now Wink

---
STV is kinda a sleeper in the 420 group, it doesn't get much notice, but seems to have stronghands holding, a good POS network, and lots of market placement for such a relatively small cap ... if anyone wants to dabble a few bucks into POS with lots of upside potential ... sativa is a good pick.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:15:35 AM

Just a reminder to check out all of the cool UNO toys that Cryptapus has for you at https://cryptap.us/uno
loose dice games, jsWallet, Vanity UNO addresses, a plethora of block explorers, paper wallets, pushTx, Uno faucet, Electrum for UNO and more.

Thanks for all you do, Cryptapus.

Also, check the OP and Unobtanium.uno  to remind yourself about all of the good things that UNO has going for it.

There are nearly 200 UNO markets at Cryptopia.co.nz  Trade your favorite coin with UNO.  There are 7 other exchanges with UNO.

Merge Mine UNO with Bitcoin at mmpool.org, zpool.ca and multipool.us

Websites can accept UNO with Coinpayments.net

Lots of nodes, services and a great community. UNO is going to have a great year.

Nostr:
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

Hello Ed,

I think we will add UNO in the next release, for the rest (CBX & DMD) I don't know yet but eventually they will be supported. If somebody makes a pull request we will add it, alternatively if you are looking somebody to do it for you send a message to george@coinomi.com.

Sincerely,

John L. Jegutanis
CTO of Coinomi

e2a - The Commit for IXCoin to be added to coinomi is done and a pull request has been made. Now its just a case of coinomi team accepting it and testing it.

Link to pull request is here: https://github.com/Coinomi/coinomi-android/pull/90

perhaps someone with a bit of know-how can take a look at whats been done

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:30:28 PM

Hello Ed,

I think we will add UNO in the next release, for the rest (CBX & DMD) I don't know yet but eventually they will be supported. If somebody makes a pull request we will add it, alternatively if you are looking somebody to do it for you send a message to george@coinomi.com.

Sincerely,

John L. Jegutanis
CTO of Coinomi

e2a - The Commit for IXCoin to be added to coinomi is done and a pull request has been made. Now its just a case of coinomi team accepting it and testing it.

Link to pull request is here: https://github.com/Coinomi/coinomi-android/pull/90

perhaps someone with a bit of know-how can take a look at whats been done

Coinomi is a golden opportunity.
Let's make it happen.
https://coinomi.com/

----
Shapeshift’s forensic auditor, Ledger Labs, is preparing a report of the technical findings of the incidents in which about $230,000 was lost from three hacks within a month.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-shapeshift-hacks-sees-230000-lost/

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:36:46 AM

looks to me like someone just faked 750Un of volume at trex.  i noticed the huge sell orders placed at 0049, checked back in a few minutes and they were bought...

now someone's trying to run it up further, it looks

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:22:31 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 06:24:38 AM by Gekko463

looks to me like someone just faked 750Un of volume at trex.  i noticed the huge sell orders placed at 0049, checked back in a few minutes and they were bought...

now someone's trying to run it up further, it looks

Gee, that's curious.  I woke up this morning and saw 750kgs sitting there at .0049 too.  They were up there for a while.  Took 20 minutes to move 4 BTC onto Bittrex.

The minute the BTC arrived, I bought them.  All of them.  In one fell swoop because, maybe someone was just planning to fake it and I had a great opportunity to lower my average cost a few more points and take a sweet steaming piss in that guy's corn flakes at the same time!

Then I bought a few more and stuck some buy support on the bid.

Can we get a bit more support on that bid guys?  A .006 would be sweet.

Who's feeling bullish today?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/block.dws?766762.htm

Now, strange thing is that although I bought on Bittrex, these wallets where my 800kg transfer home today are marked "Cryptsy Cold Wallet".  Should this be flagged?  Did I buy stolen UNO?
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:09:10 AM

Good move Gekko.

Crypto.id just has it flagged wrong, the entire Bittrex wallet is flagged that way currently. You can see that it's still the same 15,077 in the Bittrex Distribution chart.

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:16:48 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 07:36:16 AM by natmccoy

Ooh, Coinomi does like nice.

Good to hear that they're adding UNO.

Only 4% of the coins listed on Coinmarketcap are hosted by Coinomi. Similarly with other services like shapeshift, cryptopia base pairs, etc.; the experts know where UNO stands.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:53:19 AM

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=UNO/HTML5

anyone played here?
also have UNO/BTC and UNO/LTC

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:22:31 PM

Damn...Now any half second somebody or bot pushing the price down with kilo to 20kilos size sells Tongue

BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:36:14 PM

It is like whisper wishes prayer for our dear old friend potato brain to come back Cheesy.    Anyway the master of dumping is very rare opportunity these days. Carrion long gone in the blue woods and wolfs hunting difficult. those kind of wolves sometimes fall victim of bigger hunters - the blue-eyed Wolverines. Wolverines themselves are domesticated pets who belong to the great gods the Spartans! Grin. If someone unprepared get lost in these deep dangerous blue forest jungle will fill the pants and learn another valuable lesson. If you are weak trader/holder better not go into these dangerous jungle.   

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:11:05 PM

"Wolverines themselves are domesticated pets who belong to the great gods the Spartans!"
the blue-eyed Wolverines = needs meme Wink

UNO market is evolving into not your standard market; ie 1 dominate BTC driven book where a potato can drop heavy bags and dictate direction, over time the blue-eyed Wolverines will slash up to grab 50kg or 200kg because that will be a royal feast.  And many will wait patiently for weeks waiting for snap drops a few rungs below spot.  And always waiting, the patient turtles on jungle floor.

Upward buy pressure could come from dozens of market angles, and in time 100s.  The metaphor is apt ...  a deep blue jungle.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: