Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:30:19 AM

' . . . And the current market temperature seems to be ... let it go as low as it can.  And I think this collective consensus is cool, ice cold cool, most coins stack the books to create the illusion of vast support.' I find this un-nerving but accurate.

'I think in general giveaways are erroneous.' I agree, but haven't found the right time to say so. My giveaway would be away-from-the-screen: friends, family, work colleagues, merchants.

Back to Bitsquare: my point is: is there energy to explore de-centralised exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:30:19 PM

UNO 30day volume $20859
http://alt19.com/  (not sure if it is just bittrex data)

---
if a team can help IMZ with getting listed on square, perhaps there's energy  Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:43:43 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 05:54:09 PM by BitcoinNational

@110

to the rest of crypto ... goood luck at finding valid market capital projects ... UNO is sub100 now ... LOLZ ... really Smiley
have fun with the ballons as they are filled with air ... Economist predictions of 2018 might have been spot ON the money Wink  Wink  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
"Just Do It" Motivational Speech (Original Video)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:34:04 PM

Is the Unobtanium Community/Team be able to help fund this book:

ufuuqwGVfhCgzk8MPmTYT9JvW2jG2USQjU

anyone donates nanodust And I will throw in 1kg ... more to follow Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:50:22 PM

@Sirsmokesalot: ‘Shouldn't those type of coins clearly fall under shit coins or scam coins?’

No. They are different things. Bitsquare’s point is clear to me: by adopting, for example, ‘DecentAryanFolkOnly Coin,’ they would be seen to endorse DAF Coin’s values. This takes us straight back to the past conflicts of this community: does a quasi-commercial enterprise like developing a crypto require any conformity with the values of its potential adoptees? IMHO: yes. Misogyny comes immediately to mind. Half the people in the world are girl people. So not providing a clearly anti-misogynist environment for them just seems counterproductive.

I don't disagree with the conformity of values to some extent. I wouldn't want to associate with a coin that is known for backing the third reich or anything of that nature. Even though i wouldn't consider it a legit coin i could see how a coin might not be a scam coin or a shit coin to those who do use it.

If it is merely an exchange, does listing a coin carry an implicit inheritance of values? I would say it depends on the Bitsquare vision really. I think it is possible to maintain moral neutrality by making no claims of limiting any coins just as much as an exchange can claim moral superiority by refusing to exchange coins that go against their core beliefs. It is their private exchange to do with as they see fit but my digestion of what they were saying is "we retain the ability to do whatever we want" which is an inherent part of running a private exchange, so to keep saying it over and over again confuses me. When i don't understand things

Giveaways are chaotic. There is no telling what will happen, but chaos isn't always a bad thing. Giving away 20 Uno isn't much, and maybe that is the issue?

The dollar means nothing. It is the limitless possibility, the dreams that come with having a million of them and being able to do whatever you want. That is what makes money something. Outside of the dreams, nothing. Even harder to connect dreams with other intangible and abstract concepts.

I think the biggest issue is no one wants to play if they can't be king and it takes too much to try to be king of Uno so people would rather just not play. It is bittersweet.

The idea of using Undex (like an uno-ized version of index, yep Wink) for pricing other coins is interesting.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:10:34 PM

@Sirsmokesalot: ‘Shouldn't those type of coins clearly fall under shit coins or scam coins?’

No. They are different things. Bitsquare’s point is clear to me: by adopting, for example, ‘DecentAryanFolkOnly Coin,’ they would be seen to endorse DAF Coin’s values. This takes us straight back to the past conflicts of this community: does a quasi-commercial enterprise like developing a crypto require any conformity with the values of its potential adoptees? IMHO: yes. Misogyny comes immediately to mind. Half the people in the world are girl people. So not providing a clearly anti-misogynist environment for them just seems counterproductive.

I don't disagree with the conformity of values to some extent. I wouldn't want to associate with a coin that is known for backing the third reich or anything of that nature. Even though i wouldn't consider it a legit coin i could see how a coin might not be a scam coin or a shit coin to those who do use it.

If it is merely an exchange, does listing a coin carry an implicit inheritance of values? I would say it depends on the Bitsquare vision really. I think it is possible to maintain moral neutrality by making no claims of limiting any coins just as much as an exchange can claim moral superiority by refusing to exchange coins that go against their core beliefs. It is their private exchange to do with as they see fit but my digestion of what they were saying is "we retain the ability to do whatever we want" which is an inherent part of running a private exchange, so to keep saying it over and over again confuses me. When i don't understand things

Giveaways are chaotic. There is no telling what will happen, but chaos isn't always a bad thing. Giving away 20 Uno isn't much, and maybe that is the issue?

The dollar means nothing. It is the limitless possibility, the dreams that come with having a million of them and being able to do whatever you want. That is what makes money something. Outside of the dreams, nothing. Even harder to connect dreams with other intangible and abstract concepts.

I think the biggest issue is no one wants to play if they can't be king and it takes too much to try to be king of Uno so people would rather just not play. It is bittersweet.

The idea of using Undex (like an uno-ized version of index, yep Wink) for pricing other coins is interesting.

Good morning, Sirsmokes! Fine post. I read it carefully. Don't disagree with any of it. My original thought was: 'Gee! Automated exchanges have been the bane of honest crypto geeks since Day One, so we should poke our noses into this decentralised-exchanges thang!'

For the moment, I am happy to puddle about providing trading-volume, perhaps help F.K. and Nat over at Reddit Unobtanium, and think about our birthday.
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:22:29 PM

Verifications at Bittrex

http://www.coindesk.com/real-cost-applying-new-york-bitlicense/

Guys, apparently Bittrex will be requiring all users to re-verify when it starts trading $US*. When? Not sure -- perhaps a couple of months. I tried to re-verify, and they stuffed it up. Will a bunch of non-U.S. folk simply not want/be able to re-verify? Watch this space.

*I swapped emails with a staff member named 'Scott': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7HegNSoWs4
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:28:50 PM

Verifications at Bittrex

Guys, apparently Bittrex will be requiring all users to re-verify when it starts trading $US*. When? Not sure -- perhaps a couple of months. I tried to re-verify, and they stuffed it up. Will a bunch of non-U.S. folk simply not want/be able to re-verify? Watch this space.

*I swapped emails with a staff member named 'Scott': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7HegNSoWs4

Will non-verified members still be able to trade crypto to crypto or will they make the site off-limits to us? kind of worrying.
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:03:09 AM

Verifications at Bittrex

Will non-verified members still be able to trade crypto to crypto or will they make the site off-limits to us? kind of worrying.

Morning, Kingn. I u n d e r s t a n d not, and that's why I thought I'd post about it. Would you care to open a ticket to get an update? It's the Bitlicense thang:

Kingn56

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:33:22 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 01:43:11 AM by Kingn56

Verifications at Bittrex

Morning, Kingn. I u n d e r s t a n d not, and that's why I thought I'd post about it. Would you care to open a ticket to get an update? It's the Bitlicense thang:

Yikes, yea, just submitted a question to them, not sure how long it takes to get a response but will certainly let you guys know what they say. On the brighter side of things I got this email from shapeshift a few days ago.

"Kingn56,

We have had to re-build all of our coins since the hack, and Unobtanium has been on our Discovery List to re-launch, however it has taken some time to restore all of the coins. We hope to have it back up in the near future. We appreciate your patience!"

EDIT: Also! LOVING THEESE PRICES IF THEY KEEP GOING DOWN LIKE THIS I'M GOING TO BACK UP THE TRUCK BIG TIMES!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:04:39 AM

We have had to re-build all of our coins since the hack, and Unobtanium has been on our Discovery List to re-launch, however it has taken some time to restore all of the coins.
We hope to have it back up in the near future. We appreciate your patience!"

EDIT: Also! LOVING THEESE PRICES IF THEY KEEP GOING DOWN LIKE THIS I'M GOING TO BACK UP THE TRUCK BIG TIMES!

okay i will wait in the hall with humility.  shapeshift much respect.  keep up the good works.  remember us ... we are UN-stopable! Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 02:58:08 AM

Taking my annual summer (northern hemisphere) vacation this week. Don't feed the trolls while I'm gone. Will delete it eventually. Be good, have fun, spread the Uno love. No pumping Uno until I get back! I want in on that.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:54:14 AM

"from strange-onomics through crazee-nomics towards flat-out-insane-onomics"
but SRSLY ... $1.80 is all you need 2 back ... approaching duh! levels.
Paging @natmcmolecule to Come dump 1k uno on the market so we can back the truck up and get amazing deals and kill all the snakes. Wink

Not gonna dump, but if any of you players are feeling flush with BTC right now, I will set a ton on .003 for you to pick up the block straight away.

Just let me know if there's any interest and I'll send the ton to Bittrex.

Here or PM.  Don't matter.  I'm liking the volitilaty in ETH.  So, need some liquidity.
Kingn56

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:43:06 AM

I'm curious as to how many of those wallets last opened 500-800 days ago are lost forever?

Would you guys say the majority of them are cold storage/paper wallets? Or do you think a lot of them are truly dead and gone, picked up when coin first came out then forgotten about and left to die along with their computers?

Would love some opinions on this! Smiley
learminer

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:53:15 AM

I'm curious as to how many of those wallets last opened 500-800 days ago are lost forever?

Would you guys say the majority of them are cold storage/paper wallets? Or do you think a lot of them are truly dead and gone, picked up when coin first came out then forgotten about and left to die along with their computers?

Would love some opinions on this! Smiley
address != wallet
It is perfectly possible for someone to use one and the same wallet, yet a specific input can go unspent for years even if the wallet is actively used. With the current wallet it is possible to specify exactly which inputs you want to spend, so you can only choose newer ones if you prefer. Not saying that everyone is doing that and this is why some addresses have not moved in a long time. Some addresses might very well have been forgotten about or lost. Just saying an inactive address does not mean an inactive wallet. Smiley

Gekko463

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:48:18 PM

Paging @natmcmolecule to Come dump 1k uno on the market so we can back the truck up and get amazing deals and kill all the snakes. Wink

@Kingn56:  Still waiting for you to take me up on the one ton at .003 offer.  Hell, I'll sell two.  Could much better use the liquidity elsewhere than here.  Buying a ton on the market without me woukd cost way the fuck more.

Or are you just wind @Kingn56?

@BitcoinNational:  you got the money?  Or is everyone here broke dicks?
Kingn56

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:54:26 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 06:27:57 PM by Kingn56

@Kingn56:  Still waiting for you to take me up on the one ton at .003 offer.  Hell, I'll sell two.  Could much better use the liquidity elsewhere than here.  Buying a ton on the market without me woukd cost way the fuck more.

You clearly misinterpreted my post dude. If you would have read other replies under that one you would of understood what i wrote as i explained it...
Their is no need for you to get personal and hostile towards anyone...
Gekko463

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:04:24 PM

@Kingn56:  Still waiting for you to take me up on the one ton at .003 offer.  Hell, I'll sell two.  Could much better use the liquidity elsewhere than here.  Buying a ton on the market without me woukd cost way the fuck more.

You clearly misinterpreted my post dude, sorry. If you would have read other replies under that one you would of understood what i wrote as i explained it...

That's my MO.  Ask anyone.
Kingn56

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:16:34 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 09:04:26 PM by Kingn56

@Kingn56:  Still waiting for you to take me up on the one ton at .003 offer.  Hell, I'll sell two.  Could much better use the liquidity elsewhere than here.  Buying a ton on the market without me woukd cost way the fuck more.

You clearly misinterpreted my post dude, sorry. If you would have read other replies under that one you would of understood what i wrote as i explained it...

That's my MO.  Ask anyone.

Being a dick and waste of life is your MO? And you wonder why no one wants to buy UNO from you? Maybe it's cause you are a stain on humanity.

EDIT: Also gekko is responsilbe for the downtrend in the price as he pmd me saying hes already dumped 2 tons soo, I say we have a party to celebrate no longer having to see him around and getting cheap uno cause of him.

Edit: incase anyone wonders how many he has left, 699UNO still in his wallet 1000Uno posted at 0.003 on bittrex and 1k uno in his bittrex wallet, so eh has 2.7k total.
Kingn56

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:06:34 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 02:31:27 AM by Kingn56

UPDATE ON BITTREX! I received an email about the new bit license verification's and it looks like it won't be good.

"Hi,

The inclusion of new services like fiat and margin will mandate stricter identify verification and limits across the site. However, we are working with our legal team to still offer limited service to our users who want to remain anonymous. We're not ready to make an official statement on this yet.

Thank you,

Ryan"

This is seriously scary, and makes me think they are going to use it as an exit, BE CAREFUL how many coins you keep on bittrex form now on.
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: