Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerGate Pool [PPS 1.5%] [PPLNS 1%] ZEC-ETH-ETC-BTC-LTC-BCN-XMR-QCN-FCN-XDN  (Read 305855 times)
oktoshiimin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Hi, that is no answer support ticket over minergate supports and minergate support forum didn't post my request,
can you please help me to check my Ticket 169286 long time already since Jan 8 2018, thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerGate_official

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

I am mining xmr and aeon on MG for few months now and in my experience MG is full of bugs (or they are scamming intentionally). For example, today my aeon miner shows normal hash rate but unconfirmed balance stays at same number for more than 8hr. I got to change from PPLNS to PPS to actually start mining. Aeon got huge amount of blocks at MG pool in that 8h but my balance never get credited for that time. It is not first issue, but for me is sure last. I am going out of that bugged (or scammers pool).

Unfortunately, we had tech issues considering the representation of actual info on the Dashboard. Now the problem is fixed.

We kindly ask everyone who need any kind assistance in the use of MinerGate pool or MinerGate software to direct the requests to support@minergate.com or to the official MinerGate thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571713.20 Thank you!
Dotem

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

I am mining xmr and aeon on MG for few months now and in my experience MG is full of bugs (or they are scamming intentionally). For example, today my aeon miner shows normal hash rate but unconfirmed balance stays at same number for more than 8hr. I got to change from PPLNS to PPS to actually start mining. Aeon got huge amount of blocks at MG pool in that 8h but my balance never get credited for that time. It is not first issue, but for me is sure last. I am going out of that bugged (or scammers pool).

Unfortunately, we had tech issues considering the representation of actual info on the Dashboard. Now the problem is fixed.

We kindly ask everyone who need any kind assistance in the use of MinerGate pool or MinerGate software to direct the requests to support@minergate.com or to the official MinerGate thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571713.20 Thank you!

So, it takes you near 6 months to address this kind of problem and respond.  Thanks, no thanks.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

So, it takes you near 6 months to address this kind of problem and respond.  Thanks, no thanks.

Please accept our apologies for the delay and inconveniences! We had major changes in our support system and now we pay attention to the feedbacks on all social networks same much as to the tickets sent directly to us.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:18:16 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:42:53 AM by MinerGate_official

Cryptojacking meaning, browser test & protection

You can think of cryptojacking as a virus which pays the hacker. Cryptojacking is one of the quickest growing cyber-attacks, with reports of web-browser cryptojacking attacks rising 30% in this year alone.

No operating system is immune, so it is best to protect yourself across all your devices: PC, laptop, tablet, and smartphone. Simple steps and some common-sense precautions will help you help yourself and safeguard against cryptojacking, many of these are inexpensive and quite easy to put in place.

Read about the latest cryptojacking issues around the world and how to protect yourself from it here
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:43:05 AM by MinerGate_official

MinerGate mobile app improperly banned by Google Play

MinerGate strongly believes in legitimate mining and its mass adoption. We have always been operating in compliance with all rules and policies. Adhering to the requirements of app stores on the market is essential in developing of the mining industry forward.

After Google Play Store Developer policy has been updated, Google Play blocked mining applications, but only those that “remotely manage the mining of cryptocurrency” or mine outside the user’s device. With that in mind, MinerGate provided a timely update to the mobile application on 21 August so the proper consensus between the project and the marketplace would be sustained. MinerGate app with its 1m+ downloads has been removed from the Store on August 29th regardless of the efforts put in place. And we are still hoping to resolve the situation in the nearest future.

MinerGate has always sought to protect the interests of its users, and we are working on a solution to maintain our service continuously.

You can always download our application from our website: https://minergate.com/downloads/mobile
We are sure to bring the good news soon.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

MinerGate becomes NiceHash friendly

Dear miners,
We’re glad to inform you that MinerGate multicurrency mining pool is now compatible with NiceHash. Through NiceHash Miner GUI software, users can sell the computing power of their CPUs, GPUs, ASICs and rig farms, to buyers who use it to mine with larger pools.

To benefit from this feature, MinerGate users simply need to pass the NiceHash registration, deposit the desired amount of BTC, select MinerGate as the hash power’s destination, set the bid or fixed price for mining, and place a new order.

With NiceHash now you can buy hashing power of various ASIC-owners and connect it to MinerGate’s pools for different cryptos. NiceHash is compatible with all existing MinerGate pools for each protocol: Scrypt (LTC), DaggerHashimoto (ETH, ETC), EquiHash (ZEC, BTG), CryptoNightV7 (XMR, XDN) and CryptoNight (BCN, XMO, FCN).

This is a smooth and simple way for new miners to get into the game. We’re continuously developing our services to fit the latest technology world trends and provide you with the best crypto-mining solutions.

Read the full article here:https://minergate.com/blog/minergate-becomes-nicehash-friendly/
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:45:06 AM by MinerGate_official

Story of the coin: ZCash

You may have seen ZCash, known to miners and exchanges as ZEC, while looking through the list of mineable coins on MinerGate. So what is ZCash and why should you mine it?
Like Bitcoin, ZCash is a decentralized cryptocurrency without a central authority controlling the flow of coins. ZCash is not controlled by a central bank or government. Instead, the blockchain is maintained by miners. These miners earn ZCash coins in return for the use of their resources like electricity and computing power.
Read the full article here:https://minergate.com/blog/story-of-the-coin-zcash/
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:45:17 AM by MinerGate_official

MinerGate goes more mobile friendly

Dear miners,

We’re glad to announce the update of MinerGate webpage for mobile browsers. Now our site is even more smartphone-friendly, granting you its full functionality on the go. We’ve completely reworked the mobile version, making the interface more smooth and tidy.

Our main goal is to make your mining experience easier and more comfortable, and we’re doing our best to fit all the newest technology trends. Staying on the cutting edge of technological innovations, coming up with new features and polishing the existing products to bring you the highest level of service possible, we’re making MinerGate even better day by day.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Will Dogecoin capture Amazon?
A huge campaign has been launched by an avid user at Change.org - Mark E., who stands for accepting the Dogecoin as a payment method by the online retail giant - Amazon.com.

The campaign launched a few weeks ago now got more than 15,000 signatures. Its key point is that by rejecting cryptocurrencies as a payment method Amazon is cutting off from their service many people who have no access to the traditional banking system (by various researches, it's almost 40% of the world population). Mark E. points out that there are more than 50 small businesses and charity organizations already accepting Doge as a payment method.

"Amazon.com being a leader in innovation should accept Dogecoin, as a form of payment. Dogecoin is fast, cheap, and stable. It is stable in value, has the lowest transaction fee of other major coins, has a huge supply of coins and has a very large, active community with on-going development. It's time for Amazon.com to be one of the first major companies to see the power of Dogecoin and to accept it as a payment method.", - the petition on the Change.org states.

Dogecoin is the 20th largest cryptocurrency with an overall market capitalization of $744 million and $103 million daily trading volume. For the last few days price of Doge is showing stable growth, backed with news about Dogethereum release - smart contract connecting Dogecoin and Ethereum networks. At press time, 1 DOGE equals to $0.006410 USD.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:58:37 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:45:33 AM by MinerGate_official

Dear miners! Join our new massive project “I am a miner”, share stories of your life and how you’ve started mining and get published on MinerGate's blog!
You may write your stories, make videos, collages - we are open to all your ideas! The stories can be published anonymously or not it's up to you. To participate, please contact us at contact@minergate.com.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Welcome to MinerGate official Discord Channel!

Join us: https://discordapp.com/invite/W4cDAPS
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:45:56 AM by MinerGate_official

5 most important forks of fall 2018

This year has been an eventful year for forks. We have seen excitement build over and over again as a barrage of forks came our way from every corner of the cryptocurrency community. Monero, in particular, saw no less than 5 forks in just a few past months. Here we will look forward to the fall season and what to look forward to in the coming months.
Read the full article here:https://minergate.com/blog/5-most-important-forks-of-fall-2018/
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:43:58 AM by MinerGate_official

CryptoNight vs. EquiHash

There have been many algorithms discussed and proposed over the years in the cryptocurrency space. There are many arguments for and against each Proof-of-Work algorithm, however, we’ll discuss two most widely known of them – CryptoNight and EquiHash.
Read the full article here: https://minergate.com/blog/cryptonight-vs-equihash/
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:44:09 AM by MinerGate_official

MinerGate’s New Media Partner – Coinspeaker

Today we are excited to announce our official media partner – Coinspeaker, reputable and influential news outlet, covering the most vivid topics on the blockchain, crypto, and fintech. Founded in 2014, Coinspeaker now is providing high-quality content to 450,000 unique visitors per month.

Thanks to the new partnership, press releases, the latest news, and the most important updates will be more accessible to the general public. Don’t miss our next exclusive interview with the CEO of MinerGate, Claude Lecomte, which is to come out in the nearest future.

MinerGate team believes that co-operation, co-creativity, and co-working make companies more potent in a world of rapidly developing technologies. Partnership with Coinspeaker will move us towards the common goal of popularizing cryptocurrency and make the crypto world accessible to everyone.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:39:08 AM by MinerGate_official

Bitfury Group announced its new Bitcoin mining hardware

The Bitfury Group , the largest full-service blockchain technology company, announced the start of production of the new Bitcoin mining ASIC chips. Called “Bitfury Clarke”, this 14nm chip is fully customized for SHA256 mining. Thanks to its specific architecture, this new ASIC chip is meant to provide both higher performance and energy efficiency. It can execute a hashrate up to 120 GH/s with just 55 mJ/GH efficiency rate.

Aside from selling Bitfury Clarke chipsets, Bitfury is integrating Bitfury Clarke into its other industry-leading bitcoin mining hardware, including its mining servers and BlockBoxes. Clarke will also be used in bitcoin-mining facilities in Canada, Norway, Iceland and the Republic of Georgia.

Bitfury Clarke is the sixth generation of Bitcoin mining hardware, provided by the Bitfury Group. With their previous hardware and software products, Bitfury Group assumed a position of the world largest Bitcoin mining company.

“Bitfury is looking at all factors, including silicon packaging, chip efficiency, optimal power distribution, cooling construction when designing the mining hardware,” said Valery Vavilov, CEO of Bitfury.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:44:21 AM by MinerGate_official

MinerGate resumes Bytecoin withdrawals to Freewallet

Dear miners,

We are glad to inform you, that recent issues with Bytecoin withdrawals were finally solved. Starting from now you can transfer all your BCN funds to the Freewallet and operate them off-chain as any other supported cryptocurrency.
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

CryptoNote Mining Overview

In our new blog post, learn everything about #mining the most popular CryptoNote coins such as Monero (XMR), Bytecoin (BCN), AEON Coin (AEON), Electroneum (ETN).
https://minergate.com/blog/cryptonote-mining-overview/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=channel
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:38:39 AM by MinerGate_official

MinerGate xFast – mining engine updated

Dear miners,

We are glad to introduce the Beta version of MinerGate xFast CLI Miner, which underwent a serious upgrade to provide higher performance to MinerGate users.

Updated mining engine is the next step forward to provide our users with the best possible mining experience, promoting its future mass adoption. With this improved codebase, we aim to exceed the current benchmarks of computation speed for MinerGate’s clients’ devices. Combined with existing MinerGate Pro merged mining pool for ASIC miners, this new updated engine provides users with an ultimately increased hashrates.

For the updated mining codebase, MinerGate’s internal benchmarks have indicated the following performance improvements:

Up to 20% higher hashrate for CryptoNote/CryptoNight-based coins (XMR, XMO, BCN, FCN, XDN, AEON) compared to the open-source solutions*;
Up to 100% higher hashrate for CryptoNight-based coins (XMO, BCN, FCN) mining on legacy hardware compared to our previous version.
We are pleased to invite you to test the Beta-version of MinerGate’s updated mining engine and enjoy the new mining experience with higher performance. This testing period is also an opportunity for you to contribute to the stability of MinerGate xFast and speed up the further developments. Feel free to share your feedback in our blog and on the forum.

A Beta version of the updated xFast Mining Engine is currently available only for CLI Mining software. After all tests, with the next version’s release, we will provide you with a more easy-to-use GUI mining solution.

Our support service is ready to help you in case any questions appear. Feel free to contact us 24/7 – support@minergate.com

*XMRig CPU miner v.2.6.4, XMRig NVidia GPU miner (CUDA 9) v.2.7.0, XMRig NVidia GPU miner (CUDA Cool v.2.7.0, XMRig AMD GPU miner v.2.7.3, XMR-stak v.2.4.7
MinerGate_official

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Stablecoins: what are they and what perspectives they have?

Cryptocurrencies, as we all know, are not secured with some stable assets, however, they’ve got a value and an exchange rate against the U.S. Dollar, which is accepted as a worldwide common currency. That makes them volatile and inconvenient for daily transactions. The adoption of stablecoins comes up as a necessity as the decentralized economy becomes mainstream.

Read the full article here: https://minergate.com/blog/stablecoins-what-are-they-and-what-perspectives-they-have/
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: