Bitcoin Forum
February 23, 2017, 06:47:14 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93]
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerGate Pool [PPS 1.5%] [PPLNS 1%] ZEC-ETH-ETC-BTC-LTC-BCN-XMR-QCN-FCN-XDN  (Read 207747 times)
Vitala

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

Hello all.
I started mining XMR+XDN two days ago. My GPUs are ATI 7770 and 5970 (old, but still useful). First time I was amazed why I am mining negative value of coins:
https://yadi.sk/i/uUUfzI983E7YYe - for XDN, and almost the same for XMR (some problems with uploading image)

Please, explain, what am I doing wrong?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitala

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

Here is screenshot for XMR: https://yadi.sk/i/Oom9Gb2y3E7ZfU . Quantities are others, but signs are the same.

yyfong

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

Hello all.
I started mining XMR+XDN two days ago. My GPUs are ATI 7770 and 5970 (old, but still useful). First time I was amazed why I am mining negative value of coins:
https://yadi.sk/i/uUUfzI983E7YYe - for XDN, and almost the same for XMR (some problems with uploading image)

once I got negative value, due to invalid share, I leave this pool immediately forever.
Vitala

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Hello all.

once I got negative value, due to invalid share, I leave this pool immediately forever.

Lol, you are very fast

CjMapope

Activity: 644

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:39:46 PM

Hello all.

Lol, you are very fast

ya haha most think mining is easy money, they dont understand that theres literally one MILLION other GPUs out there looking for profits too, if your not a larger miner you will make very little in big pools, hell maybe you will lose money as blocks take so long ;p
You can't just "o man this sux" and leave in 2 hours, i personally test a pool for a WEEK and look at historical stats as a show of performance.

~Did you guys know the makers of Minergate who made changelly have partnered with a HUGE name for a HUGE deal?
Rest assured minergate is committed to building great long term stuff, tho they have their share of problems along the way, they WILL make it right im sure Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Vitala

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

Hello all.

Lol, you are very fast

ya haha most think mining is easy money, they dont understand that theres literally one MILLION other GPUs out there looking for profits too, if your not a larger miner you will make very little in big pools, hell maybe you will lose money as blocks take so long ;p
You can't just "o man this sux" and leave in 2 hours, i personally test a pool for a WEEK and look at historical stats as a show of performance.

~Did you guys know the makers of Minergate who made changelly have partnered with a HUGE name for a HUGE deal?
Rest assured minergate is committed to building great long term stuff, tho they have their share of problems along the way, they WILL make it right im sure Smiley

I do understand, my hash power is almost nothing in whole world scale, but I want to take my part of mining profit.
I am going to mine at minergate about a week and to make statistic of my balance there. I have a lot of statistic for mining cryptonight at nicehash. And at this moment minergate seems to be much worse than nicehash. But I want to know if there is any way to make it more profitable.

Are you talking about Roger Ver (tssss, nobody should know we are talking about him) ?

ScorpioPains

Activity: 31

I LOVE https://www.crypto-games.net?i=T8kNLACxyf

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:22:41 PM

Hi,
This is scorpiopains over at minergate, I ran all day yesterday and just now looked and saw that everything says token expired. What does this mean? I finally after days of mining I got almost enough to withdraw xmr. Now I ran a whole day yesterday and come on see token expired on everything and A LOT of 0's.

Can this be fixed?

Shawn

CjMapope

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

Hello all.

Lol, you are very fast

I do understand, my hash power is almost nothing in whole world scale, but I want to take my part of mining profit.
I am going to mine at minergate about a week and to make statistic of my balance there. I have a lot of statistic for mining cryptonight at nicehash. And at this moment minergate seems to be much worse than nicehash. But I want to know if there is any way to make it more profitable.

Are you talking about Roger Ver (tssss, nobody should know we are talking about him) ?

yes i think you know what project i am talking about  Cheesy Cheesy 

Ya smaller miners might wanna go "PPS", also its hard to say if nicehash is more profitable as they pay in BTC but also have HUGE fees to do so.
I believe if you CARE about XMR and wanna speculate on price, mine it, but if just getting paid is the goal maybe nicehash is easier. ?
I know i like to mine XMR at MInergate, as i feel the minimums of other pools for w/d are too high, i only mine with 1mh/s on XMR haha!

Plus, merge mining rules, FREE COINS ;p

Either way, ya just do your own numbers, only YOU know your profit margins, but there MUST be a reason minergate has like the biggest XMR pool.... Cheesy

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Vitala

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

Hello all.

Lol, you are very fast

Ya smaller miners might wanna go "PPS", also its hard to say if nicehash is more profitable as they pay in BTC but also have HUGE fees to do so.
I believe if you CARE about XMR and wanna speculate on price, mine it, but if just getting paid is the goal maybe nicehash is easier. ?
I know i like to mine XMR at MInergate, as i feel the minimums of other pools for w/d are too high, i only mine with 1mh/s on XMR haha!

Either way, ya just do your own numbers, only YOU know your profit margins, but there MUST be a reason minergate has like the biggest XMR pool.... Cheesy

I am mining to get BTC, so of course Nicehash is easier, but I can turn on autosell for XMR and XDN at bittrex, so it will be almost same like "mining" to nicehash. BTW I checked all algorithms at nicehash for profitability, CryptoNight is best for me. Now I decided to check if mining monero is better than mining to nicehash. I calculated daily income of XMR, multiplied it to XMR price and it is much less than I took at nicehash. Looks like minergate is lying, "free coins" can make laugh or cry, it is too small quantity. Now I started mining only XMR. If tomorrow my calculations will show almost the same, I will leave this "pool".

soulistyce

Activity: 496

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:31:52 PM

XMR wridraw failed for 2 times already please check it
user hugogreat@sapo.pt

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT COIN.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U N E  13  –  J U L Y  7  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
CjMapope

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

Hello all.

Lol, you are very fast

I am mining to get BTC, so of course Nicehash is easier, but I can turn on autosell for XMR and XDN at bittrex, so it will be almost same like "mining" to nicehash. BTW I checked all algorithms at nicehash for profitability, CryptoNight is best for me. Now I decided to check if mining monero is better than mining to nicehash. I calculated daily income of XMR, multiplied it to XMR price and it is much less than I took at nicehash. Looks like minergate is lying, "free coins" can make laugh or cry, it is too small quantity. Now I started mining only XMR. If tomorrow my calculations will show almost the same, I will leave this "pool".

how are your numbers today?  i have been experimenting with a few other pools last few days to try run some fresher numbers as well. XDN is always so hard to tell where its gonna go haha, i been stacking all mine just from merge mining for a while waiting for it to break out but its pretty stable ;p theres always so much to mine, as a community its good to openly pick each others brains about coins and pools imo Smiley (helps users who come across the forums to make informed decisions as well)

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.