Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506532 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:05:24 AM

I would like to extend a special thank you to GAW, Josh and all employees involved.

I have been a GAW customer from the very beginning (since day two, to be exact). These guys really bust their ass to get stuff done. If they didn't, I wouldn't have purchased 12 Gridseed Blades from them (so far). Today I called and Josh, the CEO, picked up the phone and had a very down to earth conversation with me. He wasn't in a rush to let me go. He wasn't trying to get rid of me. He didn't discount what I had to say. We had a real, intelligent and time-consuming conversation. He spent 30 minutes on the phone with me discussing my experience with GAW and what could be done to improve it. This guy takes his customers seriously.

It's true that there are sometimes delays. They have had some growing pains. But seriously, have you guys dealt with any of their competition? I've ordered ASICs from GAW and 4 of their competitors. GAW have always delivered my products when promised (even though there has been some lack of communication) and bar-none have had the absolute best customer service.

They have raised the bar by not only selling and supporting ASIC hardware, lets not forget they are also HOSTING and DESIGNING cloud software to work with this stuff. It's unreal. I really can't believe they have come this far with only 7 people.

It's inevitable that someone, somewhere, that ordered something from GAW will have a bad experience. We have to remember that those bad experiences do NOT account for the majority of their customers. You don't hear much from the guys that have had orders delivered on time, or even ahead of time. People that have nothing to complain about, don't complain.

Kudos to GAW, keep up the good work. As long as they keep doing things right and have competitive prices, they can consider me a customer.

Regular Guy™
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:06:49 AM

HELP WANTED:

I would like to fill a few of the new position from the community here. One position we are currently hiring for is a Product Manager. They will manage new and existing products. Research on new products, listing them keeping them up to date, etc. Please email me at josh@gawminers.com
And here is proof that Josh listens to his customers. Good luck finding the right guy. If you choose to relocate to California, I'm all over it. Smiley

Regular Guy™
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:14:17 AM

HELP WANTED:

I would like to fill a few of the new position from the community here. One position we are currently hiring for is a Product Manager. They will manage new and existing products. Research on new products, listing them keeping them up to date, etc. Please email me at josh@gawminers.com
And here is proof that Josh listens to his customers. Good luck finding the right guy. If you choose to relocate to California, I'm all over it. Smiley

It can be anywhere Smiley All our staff are remote
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:01:38 AM

Thought you guys might like to see some pictures Smiley

Here are some of the singles getting ready to be moved in to the racks. We put them on those little rolley things to move them around the colo. NO, we did not roll around ourselves! Smiley

This is the face Bill makes when he gets 500 miners all hashing within and hour!

The server boys eating pizza at 4 AM. Getting those blades spun up!

Testing the first bath of hosted blades!

Blade orders from one day! We packed them all at my house because we ran out of warehouse space!

My one of my sons pitching in Smiley
EasyME

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:41:59 PM

One of my sons pitching in Smiley

Now that's an early start to mining, wish I was that young and just starting to mine... I would rule the moon!!!

Great pics!, keep up the works, looks like things are progressing rather well with the new center and switch over.
AgoraLive

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

One of the things that was highlighted with the founders club was the FREE hosting part. Can this be applied to ANY products you sell? (Can I buy a blade which includes shipment and have this hosted?)
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:56:51 PM

Great Pics and thanks for that..  Nice to put a face to some of you..  

Give us more Pic's in the future   Smiley

I would apply for that job if I already did not have a good one.. But I retire in 6 years at age 55 so maybe then  Smiley  I cant stop at 55  Smiley

But thanks.. Love the Pics..

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:16:38 PM

Are you guys looking into selling these:

http://www.innosilicon.com/A2.htm

anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:45:13 PM

If I order 3 of the blades that are hosted for a year, when will they start hashing? I know they say 05/02/2014.. Will they start then?
trilogy456

Activity: 69

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:00:19 AM

One of the things that was highlighted with the founders club was the FREE hosting part. Can this be applied to ANY products you sell? (Can I buy a blade which includes shipment and have this hosted?)
Was kinda wondering the same thing, but I think this clears it up:

This will give you special benefits such as:
  • Price Protection
  • Equipment buy back
  • Priority Shipping
  • A lifetime of free shipping on all orders over $50
  • Unlimited hosting & electricity for your miners
  • A special login which will give you special, low prices on our products
  • Your warranty replacement will be extended to 120 days (instead of 60 days)
  • We'll let you pre-order our new products & services 24 hours before anyone else

It's unlimited hosting, ie. no 1 year free limit.
It's free shipping on orders over $50, not free hosting on any product.

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:59:13 AM

• Price Protection
  • Equipment buy back
  • Priority Shipping
  • We'll let you pre-order our new products & services 24 hours before anyone else

To me this statement "Unlimited hosting & electricity for your miners" is very vague and I ask for clarification as what exactly this means and never got a response..

Hopefully someday GAW will clarify..  What I would like to know is does this mean Founders get free hosting & electricity for as long as we have miners hosted by GAW?

Gentso1

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:51:42 AM

• Price Protection
  • Equipment buy back
  • Priority Shipping

To me this statement "Unlimited hosting & electricity for your miners" is very vague and I ask for clarification as what exactly this means and never got a response..

Hopefully someday GAW will clarify..  What I would like to know is does this mean Founders get free hosting & electricity for as long as we have miners hosted by GAW?

I am wondering about this also. If thats the case then the blade thats listed in the members club section, would it include free hosting?
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:23:11 AM

If I order 3 of the blades that are hosted for a year, when will they start hashing? I know they say 05/02/2014.. Will they start then?

Hi,

They will start mid-day tomorrow! Thanks
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:27:19 AM

• Price Protection
  • Equipment buy back
  • Priority Shipping

I am wondering about this also. If thats the case then the blade thats listed in the members club section, would it include free hosting?

Hi, thats correct ANY product that we offer, that we host, will be free for founders! Smiley

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:59:03 AM

Good video

http://youtu.be/lsSC2vx7zFQ

We live by this Smiley
AgoraLive

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:21:40 AM

• Price Protection
  • Equipment buy back
  • Priority Shipping

Hi, thats correct ANY product that we offer, that we host, will be free for founders! Smiley

I guess that means that ONLY the HOSTED options are available for free hosting and NOT all products - I asked if ANY product would apply for free hosting...
remi190

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:43:41 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 02:21:54 PM by remi190

Hi,

Hi,

Are you sure ?

Me, i ordered the 19th of April one blade (with free hosting) and i am still waiting. Initially planned for 04/23/2014, last tuesday support team said to me that there is delay and is now scheduled to come online by 05/02/2014...

Regards
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:39:47 PM

The Double Your Hash promo ends tomorrow EOD.

We will begin paying out everyone who signed up a day or two after the promo ends. This is to provide us ample time to sort through and verify each user and their hashing power.

Thank you all!

The GAW Team

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:24:12 PM

The Double Your Hash promo ends tomorrow EOD.

We will begin paying out everyone who signed up a day or two after the promo ends. This is to provide us ample time to sort through and verify each user and their hashing power.

Thank you all!

The GAW Team

whats the eta for the previous double promo payout?

still waiting sent emails and tickets
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:58:18 PM

Hi,

Excellent!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: