Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH COIN IS THE NEXT ETHEREUM ?  (Read 3851 times)
Omegagen

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:37:42 AM

Could ADA be the next Ethereum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:42:01 AM

the next ETH in the future i think will be EOS.
i also invested a lot of money in EOS,
EOS is a platform for developing decentralized applications that aims to compete with Ethereum through simplicity and a user-friendly programming language that is more accessible to beginners.
EOS will keep shining and developing in 2021, i think EOS will really become the next ETH.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:36:22 AM

Fusion [ FSN ] - X100 Potential

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5314845.0
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:49:54 AM

replacing ethereum of course will not be that easy, and in my opinion there is no proper ethereum competitor, because ehtereum is already very popular and widely known to the public, especially since most crypto projects use ethereum.
there are many competitors closest to ethereum for example BNB. BNB also has smart contracts with several projects that use Binance's BSC platform and BNB also has the top exchanges in the market. it's just that each coin has its own features and functions and cannot be compared with each other, especially ETH. ETH is ETH and for the next ETH problem I don't know about that.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:48:58 AM

I believe that the next coin to become very popular after Ethereum will be Litecoin. Since this coin is very promising and is already starting to rise. Recently, the coin has grown and, in all respects, has outstripped the coin in terms of Bitcoin Cash capitalization. And I believe that Litecoin is already in great demand among investors. So it's not for nothing that Litecoin is called digital silver.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:18:05 PM

polkadot can I be the next ethereum seeing the market cap and the desire for this coin to be good and now it is included in the top 5 market

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:11:39 PM

I believe it is not going to be something major we know of, definitely not going to be second ranked neither, ethereum will always be ethereum but something will be very much liked and a lot of things will be built upon it as well. You have to understand the thing that made ETH so much wanted was the fact that other things were built connected to ethereum blockchain, and that made ethereum bought a lot more, and that is the key to success of ethereum, not only it was good itself but also it had a lot of other good things all attached to it, which should be whatever the next ethereum is.

I believe Avax has that chance, it definitely works to become a new ETH and has many good deeds all capable of building with it, but BNB is definitely the one that took my attention the most, it is building even a huge defi ecosystem just to rival ETH right now and price increased a lot as well.

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:37:07 AM

I see coins that have strong candidates to become the next Ethereum are Plokadot, Binance coin and also Tron coin, there are other coins such as Xcash and Minter ,, it's just that these two coins have poor marketing, so maybe it is more suitable to be the next Ripple .
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:44:49 AM

Fusion - [ FSN ]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5314845.0

The most undervalued project ever  Smiley

ECB (European Cental Bank) even mentioned about Fusion's DCRM tech in their latest report

The full report can be found here
https://www.ecb.europa.eu/paym/groups/shared/docs/e2961-joint_ami-pay-ami-seco-_2020-12-03_item_4_fintech-tf_report_use_of_dlt_in_issuance_and_post-trade_processes.pdf

So much potential...

Official Telegram channel : https://t.me/FUSIONFoundation
Official Twitter : https://twitter.com/FUSIONProtocol
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:19:50 PM

I see coins that have strong candidates to become the next Ethereum are Plokadot, Binance coin and also Tron coin, there are other coins such as Xcash and Minter ,, it's just that these two coins have poor marketing, so maybe it is more suitable to be the next Ripple .

Does Polkadot support tokens like Ethereum? I tried to find it but couldn't. If you look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polkadot-new/ you can see that DOT is a token on the Binance Coin network.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:57:38 PM

However for me other coins are very difficult it seems to be the next Ethereum,
indeed for the coins that you mentioned are coins that have the potential, especially polkadot, at this time, the development can be said to be good,
I'm sure polkadot can develop more than now,
let's look forward and see what will happen in the future

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:19:55 PM

If we see the current market condition BNB is the only name that comes to my mind. Many projects are now giving priority to the Binance chain and getting good growth as well so I would say Binance is an undervalued coin at the moment it can grow like Ethereum in the future so it's the right time to buy BNB as we missed the opportunity to buy the BTC. Opportunity never knocks again and again. Apart from this Polkadot is also a good potential coin.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 02:28:34 PM

as ethereum gives with token on parts with the blockchain, the use helps investors to manage with least on efforts to work with different plan on token crypto investment as with the casual business on occupying as payment method or more with chance on finance as working with arbitrage trading.

Mtaiwo

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:57:18 PM

They are lot of promising coin, their is a coin i am looking forward to Youc, Tozex.the way they are rising now its amazing, many more. though those coin are new in the market, but when considering time of existence XRP and some other coin can be considered.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:28:12 PM

I dont think there is a coin or token we can cOmpare to ethereum  . On the off chance that you are talking about the price then it might be BCH maybe . Yet at the same time nobody can guarantee a specific coin that can take over the second spot from ethereum. Since market  is temperamental and don't have the foggiest idea what happend next.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 11:09:17 PM

I don't believe that there's any coin that we can regard as next Ethereum and this is because for some years now there have been a lot of projects that claim to replace Ethereum as a smart contract platform for cryptocurrencies they have been projects like NEO Cardano, Stellar and lot of others but none of them has only lived up to the Expectations because in reality Ethereum is still the most easy to use and equally sophisticated blockchain for the creation of new cryptocurrencies.

raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 08:35:44 PM

Guys which coin do you think will be the next ethereum ?

We cant expect to replace Ethereum anyway. I think you may ask the coin that will aggress the market after BTC, in the future. But have to keep in mind there is Ethereum 2.0 is coming in the next few months. But I see high potential in Atom coin which can affect the market in the future. So have to keep eye on it.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:29:42 AM

The question is asked many times by people who are late after the succeed of ethereum. Nothing can beat ethereum for now, the one that makes it bad is its high gas fees. Eth2 is just the beginning. There is lot of promising coin outside there, but we just can't replace ethereum because we love to use it. I personally love it because it's make massive impact on cryptoverse. It's make me understand how to create token and how to start an ico.

But it's not impossible one day someone build technology better than vitalik did.

Scripton

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:38:56 AM

Should there be next?? I mean Ethereum is very unique in its own way I guess.. ETH is in a very nice place right now being the top 2 cryptocurrency. Its volume sure is still looking pretty good considering how high the gas fees are.
tastycereal

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:53:57 AM

There is no next Ethereum as it isn't the next bitcoin too. But like bitcoin, ethereum offered a unique use of blockchain innovation. Ethereum has done so well and it was first to market and has a very strong team. I think that it's exceptionally difficult for new currencies to compete..

So for me, I still look higher at ETH alone, in fact, even though I trade other coins, still, ETH  has the highest percentage for me, along with BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: