Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Binance be the next Ethereum?  (Read 9587 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 03:14:25 PM

Many project competing with ethereum and aiming to be the next one. At this early stage we can't say if BNB is the next ethereum even watching its improvement in this industry. We cannot deny that some are adopting this platform because of the fees. Still a lot of the things can happen and can be change that also depends on the majority of the users.
ethereum will probably become stable in 2023 when their update is finished. before that, I believe the adoption of the Binance chain will increase. BNB could just take this moment to become even stronger in the market. even the current BNB price is beyond my predictions. it provides many advantages to BNB holders.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 03:30:56 PM

Many project competing with ethereum and aiming to be the next one. At this early stage we can't say if BNB is the next ethereum even watching its improvement in this industry. We cannot deny that some are adopting this platform because of the fees. Still a lot of the things can happen and can be change that also depends on the majority of the users.
ethereum will probably become stable in 2023 when their update is finished. before that, I believe the adoption of the Binance chain will increase. BNB could just take this moment to become even stronger in the market. even the current BNB price is beyond my predictions. it provides many advantages to BNB holders.

hah? stable as you mean? please explain again about that. because as far as I know stable is a price movement that only moves at a fixed price, for example USDT $0.9 - $1. But when it comes to ETH, as you said in 2023? yeah maybe i will witness Roll Eyes
talking about the binance chain, it's already started. many new projects have sprung up using the BinanceSmartChain. but this does not mean that all Erc20 token holders or Erc20 project developers stop here and the high transaction fees on the ethereum platform at this time, will not affect developers to stop using this platform again, including ethereum investors.

Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:03:10 PM

If you realize that transaction fees on the ethereum network are absurd, there are times when developers will move to other similar platforms for a lower fee. And we're now seeing developers and users fed up with transaction fees on ethereum. and it looks like this is where project developers migrated to Binance. Binance has picked up the Hat at the perfect time  Cheesy

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:33:02 PM

anything can happen at any time in the cryptoqurrency space including Binance. on the one hand we can see that the current market conditions are bullish and the issue of gas costs from Ethereum is still expensive so there is a possibility that ethereum holders will move to the Binance platform ... so I believe Binance has a great chance to become more popular than Ethereum, because Transaction fees using Binance are very cheap.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:36:23 PM

in the current situation, binance has taken a good position. Due to complaints about the high cost of gas on the ethereum network, most of the ERC20 project companies or token holders prefer to switch to the BSC network for a while or even in the future. but I don't think that they will leave ethereum and not only Binance is ethereum's closest competitor, but Polkadot is also among them.
That is right BNB has taken a great position and it seems BNB will keep staying in this place for a long time. BNB and ETH are reliable and profitable altcoins for me, that is why they have always made happy their investors. On the other hand top, altcoins have more chances to increase in the future than other projects. Due to the high fee of ETH people can be interested in investing in BNB. But for me that doesn't mean BNB can replace ETH, that is not enough. ETH is the second-best cryptocurrency for me and l can not imagine this situation can be changed by other projects. As l said BNB is also a great coin, but we are talking about ETH. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:25:49 PM

I think it's hard to compare both of them. I know they work in the same space but still they have some differences. Ethereum is the biggest platformm based token with huge community and dev base. And ethereum is fully decentralised. In other hand bnb is not just exchange base token now and now binance smart chain is highly popular now. But it's not fully decentralised. But it's also perform well. But it's hard to take ethereum place.

Kashture

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:02:25 PM

Think, Binance coin (BNB) is also very popular because you can use it to pay fee in Binance exchange with 25 % fee discount while trading other crypto. It’s very convenient way to pay fee. If you have BNB in your exchange wallet, system takes it automatically. Now people make more short-trades, so they need more BNB.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:19:18 PM

Well, I don't think so, this is just another presumption that can't be of fewer chances. because the reason why BNB is hitting more closer to ETH is if the fees that ETH big problem now, people are hardly moving their ETH for its high cost and the need someone to help which BNB did it.
But even the situation turns at worse, I still don't think that BNB could kick-off ETH on its position. As for its past record, only XRP did it but just of a few hours, and it is done.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:28:14 PM

Well, I don't think so, this is just another presumption that can't be of fewer chances. because the reason why BNB is hitting more closer to ETH is if the fees that ETH big problem now, people are hardly moving their ETH for its high cost and the need someone to help which BNB did it.
But even the situation turns at worse, I still don't think that BNB could kick-off ETH on its position. As for its past record, only XRP did it but just of a few hours, and it is done.
^ My presumption will not, but I agree that because of the transaction fee of ETH the BNB was able to reach the 3rd position on the market cap.
But it does not mean it will forever because when ETH version 2 will successfully be launched, it will probably include the fee that will become cheaper. At this moment, when the Binance exchange was a very trending exchange and most traders used it, BNB has a good potential to increase more just because of BSC and due to the Defi projects.
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:48:01 PM

Binance Chain is a centralized blockchain, because CZ and Binance news have huge influence on it, so I don`t think it can be the next Ethereum. Ethereum is decentralized platform, which is time-tested. Binance chain can try to be similar to the Ethereum, but it can`t  be the next one. Are there any really good projects, which are deployed only on BSC? Everything what we can see for now is DeFi and most of them are scams

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:58:48 PM

The alt market is really unpredictable and you cannot predict what the future holds, ETH was having all the hype much before its launch and it did not live up to the expectation as we saw many scam projects popping up using the platform and now the issues with the fees. It is ridiculously high to send tokens and you cannot send small amounts and other platforms might gain momentum in situations like these.
Nisterse

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 12:40:30 AM

Theres a lot of possibility that could happen in the future of cryptocurrency. If things go well for BNB and Binance itself, theres a good chance that they will replace Ethereum. I think the only problem right now for ETH is the gas fees and this should be adjusted soon. The volume of ETH is far ahead and market capitalization. But we will see soon.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:20:12 AM

Yes of course I suppose these could happen because of their new featured Binance chain that's the same as ETH but cheaper in transactions. As you can see the Binance coin price is doing good

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:31:06 AM

The alt market is really unpredictable and you cannot predict what the future holds, ETH was having all the hype much before its launch and it did not live up to the expectation as we saw many scam projects popping up using the platform and now the issues with the fees. It is ridiculously high to send tokens and you cannot send small amounts and other platforms might gain momentum in situations like these.

The problem was there but it's not stopping ETH to continue pumping, still mooning high and it's already
break the last time high, while BNB is also doing the same, with it's small fee chain there's possibilities
that soe other developers are now considering this system and with that we might see more pump from
this project along the way.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:19:04 AM

I also think the same with you, the current situation is only because the price of Ethereum has risen very high, but that does not mean that because of this BNB will beat ethereum, this is still an early stage, we can decide BNB will beat ethereum at least 10 years from now.
It is still in the early stages of mass adoption, so we will see what will happen in the future, because I also believe that ethereum developers will not just stand by because ethereum gas is expensive
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 03:39:36 AM

Things like this often happen when coins are growing rapidly and good increase is always associated with the strongest coins like Ethereum, and any coin or project can compete with Ethereum including BNB which is currently able to compete with Ethereum because of its very good progress.
And still we have to realize that Ethereum is a strong and oldest coin which has a very good performing team that is not easy to beat and only able to compete but cannot beat which continues to be second best after bitcoin.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 03:42:18 AM

As long as the reputation of Binance (exchanges) is good and still become the top exchanges of Centralized exchanges, Binance coin could replace Ethereum.
But we can't deny the fact if Centralized exhanges always have been targeted of hacker and each year there at least 1 exchanges will be hacked, Binance ever got hacked once on 2019.

So, be aware if Binance will get hacked in the future... the coin value will got affected too.
Agree.  I think after defi, NFT became a hot trend earlier this year.  BNB had a well-prepared hybrid BSC hybrid, along with a great reputation from community support for the largest exchange. 
The BSC provides all the essentials for defi additional requests, competing with ETH.  But BSC needs time to verify the compatibility is guaranteed. 
I think BNB surpassed Tether to take third place. They have the experience and the competition to accelerate.  They will not be able to replace ETH yet, but they create a trend that could make a big profit.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:01:30 AM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?

I don't think BNB or Binance is easy to compete with Ethereum. I also thought like that, but looking at the ever-growing Ethereum platform and the increasing number of investors investing in ETH, it seems unlikely that this will happen. ETH remains the best Altcoint to invest in.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:46:31 AM

sounds wrong to me if we call binance the king of all altcoin not because i am used to hearing that all the time in etherium but it wasnt bad at all hearing binance can be the next eth ( not literally overtaking the spot of eth ) but being the second eth .

although we have other platforms where we can also create a token but binance is pretty appealing no doubt due its fame that recently became more even hotter while others may seem to be quite anymore and thats a turn off in my on humble opinion
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:23:17 AM

To replace ethereum I don't think it's any time soon. I admit that the development of BNB is quite fast. we can see the successful development of the Binance Smart Chain in 6 Months. besides that, if we observe the successful BSC platform with altcoin, it also increases people's trust. Appreciate what has happened with BNB, which is currently so successful with so many programs on the exchange
I think the fact that binance as an exchange platform growing in an astonishing pace is the main reason why BSC could also grow, not to mention many projects also want to be associated with binance to increase reputation and how binance really take advantage of their opportunity amid fee craze within ethereum blockchain, it does make sense that BSC could grow so fast, I anticipate it can grow furthermore if eth keep staying on the same state in which the fee is becoming more and more unbearable

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: