Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Binance be the next Ethereum?  (Read 9587 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:14:27 PM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?
A lot of people are actually wondering if Binance can surpass Ethereum few years from now which I think is way far impossible by next 4 to 6 years because we can tell it already just by looking at the market cap of both. But it has the potential though especially it has lower fees when it comes to transaction, and most especially a lot of people are being attracted to the projects built in BSC, which brings a lot enthusiast to the network. And it is growing at a much faster rate we never expected or I never expected. So I guess, it can be, maybe 10 years from now or less. Can't tell it exactly but I believe it can.
I think they will divide the market and at some point they will be equal in their influence. For many years, Ethereum has not surprised its users, but Binance has surprised and provides new opportunities.

But it will be far in the future, just like he said, 4 to 6 years or even longer. Ethereum has this excessive amount of trust from among people just like in BTC. It is just that it has high toll fees, but if that will be resolved, then Binance overtaking Eth. will not be possilbe probably. But if this toll fees get to be the same in the next years, then we can expect Binance to overtake ETH.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:33:56 PM

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?
BNB has the potential but that enough to stay next to Ethereum. I'm not closing the chance but ETH is in the right position.

Just looking at the market cap and volume, BNB is too far away from ETH will this helps to measure the capability of the coin. Might USDT is very close to it but as I said, it is on the capability of the coin, ETH places an important role which gives no reason for the rest to dethrone.

Maybe, it wasn't or just less important because people will not choose coins that only on the top rank for investment, besides, it wasn't a good idea then.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:36:32 PM

I don't think that binance can take the second place from ethereum in terms of market cap and adoption. Even though a lot of new projects are now built on binance smart chain because of the low fees ethereum has still way more projects built on their chain. Also a lot of crypto fans don't like and don't trust binance because everything is controlled by cz. And crypto was once meant to be decentralized. Thats also what Defi stands for.
bitquad

Activity: 148
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:55:29 AM

I think Binance will not censor this right now because they are trying to promote people to use BSC. But in the future censorship will happen. It's laughable that DEFI projects are running on BSC which is CEFI.

https://cryptobriefing.com/controversial-game-puts-binance-smart-chain-test/

Binance Smart Chain is supposedly decentralized, despite having just 21 validators.
The game developers likely believe that China can influence BSC policymaking due to Changpeng Zhao's Chinese citizenship.
The game has stirred up controversy and accusations of anti-Chinese racism within the crypto community.

A series of projects on the Binance Smart Chain inspired by violent incidents in Chinese and American history are testing the platform’s decentralization limits.

John Wineman @johnwineman · Feb 19, 2021
$BNB feels a lot like how AWS approaches open source software - expose the open source interface and build functionality on top of it that leads to vendor lock in.  Lots of people about to learn the value of neutral 3rd parties the hard way.

John Wineman @johnwineman
Welp someone deployed a Tiananmen Square Tank contract to $BSC and all of @cz_binance’s validators are centralized in China.
bitquad

Activity: 148
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:57:56 AM

I don't think that binance can take the second place from ethereum in terms of market cap and adoption. Even though a lot of new projects are now built on binance smart chain because of the low fees ethereum has still way more projects built on their chain. Also a lot of crypto fans don't like and don't trust binance because everything is controlled by cz. And crypto was once meant to be decentralized. Thats also what Defi stands for.
Ethereum = DEFI
Binance = CEFI

I have both in my portfolio but I like Ethereum more because it is more decentralized. That does not mean there is not a place for Binance in the world. They can all co-exist.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 05:05:50 AM

Seeing the progress of binance coin in just a short span of time is very promising which made us think that there is a very high possibility that it can out perform ethereum and I do believe on it that if the development and progressive innovation of binance developer continues it can surely surpasses and out rank Ethereum.
Apnaworld71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:09:38 AM

BNB coin is consistently a matter of the Binance trade thus far, they are doing extraordinary as of now,Binance has an incredible chance to assume control over enormous financial backers from Ethereum to Binance for an exchange,As long as Binance is consistently becomes top trade on CoinMarketCap,With the large standing of Binance trade, Binance savvy chain can be greater than Ethereum itself.Where adaptability constraints now and again make bottlenecks prompting flooding exchange charges and expanded affirmation times.
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 06:13:33 AM

Seeing the progress of binance coin in just a short span of time is very promising which made us think that there is a very high possibility that it can out perform ethereum and I do believe on it that if the development and progressive innovation of binance developer continues it can surely surpasses and out rank Ethereum.
I agree with your opinion . And with the current very high cost of ethereum gas, more and more BSC users are using the network as well as the number of projects that have joined the Binance network.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 06:40:04 AM

I agree with your opinion . And with the current very high cost of ethereum gas, more and more BSC users are using the network as well as the number of projects that have joined the Binance network.

I would say that binance coin bnb and binance smart chain can compete with ethereum in terms of price but they cannot take over in terms of technology. Ethereum is pure decentralized chain and its hard for anyone including bsc to compete it.
rannovan

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 06:58:10 AM

I would say that binance coin bnb and binance smart chain can compete with ethereum in terms of price but they cannot take over in terms of technology. Ethereum is pure decentralized chain and its hard for anyone including bsc to compete it.
Ok, I get it.
It really depends on where we rate and the users who are rating it and over time Ethereum may be a tech issue that is superior.
However over time the BSC became superior in terms of lower costs than eth even higher which was considered a positive for users as an alternative.
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:56:57 AM

BNB indeed has a chance to be the next ethereum, but we know why BNB popular these days it's because of the low fees for transferring new token which was before implemented by ethereum. If ethereum could solve the high gas issue and clogged network with the upcoming technologies like layers and so on, then probably ethereum will be great again. Actually as a pioneer of smart contract, ethereum still be the first choice for developers to build their project above it and they're still waiting for the next ethereum development.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 09:52:54 AM

BNB indeed has a chance to be the next ethereum, but we know why BNB popular these days it's because of the low fees for transferring new token which was before implemented by ethereum.

It's been use as good alternatives and developers are eyeing to create project under BNB chain, the price might rise more.

If ethereum could solve the high gas issue and clogged network with the upcoming technologies like layers and so on, then probably ethereum will be great again.

There's no question with that, ETH still been use by most of the traders as ERC system still holds many projects inside.

Actually as a pioneer of smart contract, ethereum still be the first choice for developers to build their project above it and they're still waiting for the next ethereum development.

Yeah right, ETH still considered as the first thing in mind, not unless they won't do anything with this concern other chain may gain interest from most investors, traders and developers.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:33:28 AM

Have a look at the data on coinmarketcap, from there we can compare BNB and ETH. It's clear the market cap and volume of ETH are way above BNB,
this proves that ETH is much stronger than BNB. Although BNB is trying to challenge ETH by releasing the Binance Smart Chain at a lower cost, does
not mean that it is easy to make ETH platform users switch to BSC. I think BNB's performance has been extraordinary this year, I also admit that
BNB is one of the coins that deserves to be in HODL. But replacing ETH is still not the time. Because ETH started early in the crypto world after all,
so it's already experienced to be the number one altcoins.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:38:56 AM

The main advantage of Binance is very less fee as compared to ethereum. If we see the bounty section many new projects are believing BSC because the transaction cost is less. Ethereum dev should also think to control the Gas fee otherwise BSC can be the first choice in the coming month to list the new projects and we can expect the price rise of BNB due to the increased usage of BSC and once BSC overtake the ethereum in terms of launching new projects then we will say Binance will overtake ethereum. We can not deny anything in this market as this market is full of uncertainties and we can not underestimate any coin.

TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 01:43:14 PM

There’s a chance for Binance to be the next Ethereum, but it won’t replace Ethereum position. Ethereum will still above Binance Smart Chain. IMO, Binance Smart Chain is too “centralized” for a decentralized network. It was created by Binance which is a centralized exchange too. However, some people will rely on “Binance” branding too.

I love using BSC, it’s fast and more affordable for crypto enthusiast like me. BSC could be a training ground before you enter the real life. In this case, Ethereum.

Binance Smart Chain should be the first Binance Smart Chain, not the next Ethereum.
TofuDefi

Activity: 156
Merit: 4

Trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 02:06:48 PM

There’s a chance for Binance to be the next Ethereum, but it won’t replace Ethereum position. Ethereum will still above Binance Smart Chain. IMO, Binance Smart Chain is too “centralized” for a decentralized network. It was created by Binance which is a centralized exchange too. However, some people will rely on “Binance” branding too.

I love using BSC, it’s fast and more affordable for crypto enthusiast like me. BSC could be a training ground before you enter the real life. In this case, Ethereum.

Binance Smart Chain should be the first Binance Smart Chain, not the next Ethereum.

Yes, centralization is the main concern about BSC. Also fees will rise eventually. It's just matter of time.

But any blockchain platform has transaction limit, so I think people will use several popular chains with bridges between them.

TofuDefi.com - trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:58:40 PM

Because the transaction fees in ethereum are very high, I also thought that one day ethereum would be replaced by a potential Altcoin like BNB, but if ethereum will correct some of its mistakes I think ethereum will forever be at the top level and lead all Altcoins. And it all depends on the developer ethereum.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:42:36 PM

They have possibility that the binance will become the next ethereum, because the price of the BNB now is look like what is rhe price of the ethereum before which is hundred dollars but now the price of the ethereum is thousands dollars so it means that ethereum is more better still than the binance but I don't think it's a competition and I like to see this two coin the movement is good.
rannovan

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 05:02:49 AM

For now, yes, there are already several projects that make their network to BSC because in order to avoid very high transaction fees, but if the cost problem on Ethereum can be fixed and it will be cheap again, then more and more projects will use the Ethereum platform again.
yes I totally agree. In fact, if the ethereum gas price is back cheap, then the Ethereum dex market is very easy to use, just like last year, and now people are starting to try to use the dex market on the BSC network.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 06:07:50 AM

Ok, I get it.
It really depends on where we rate and the users who are rating it and over time Ethereum may be a tech issue that is superior.
However over time the BSC became superior in terms of lower costs than eth even higher which was considered a positive for users as an alternative.
Now, when the ethereum network cannot cope with the load that has arisen and because of this, transaction costs have increased, many are leaving for other platforms, and this is quite logical. However, it is too early to speculate about who will become the new ethereum. We need to wait and see the update results for this coin. Already in July, we are promised a solution to this problem with a high level of gas and ethereum will again deservedly take its former place as the leader of altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: