Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Binance be the next Ethereum?  (Read 9587 times)
fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:23:32 AM

I think binance will take place of ethereum in future, because ethereum gas fee has increased to high. Many projects have migrated from ethereum to bsc. So binance can be top in future.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:31:45 AM

I think binance will take place of ethereum in future, because ethereum gas fee has increased to high. Many projects have migrated from ethereum to bsc. So binance can be top in future.

Before writing that Ethereum fees are high, dont be lazy and check http://etherscan.io for fees. If you make Ethereum and BNB price equal, then you might see that Ethereum transaction cost a bit more than $1 more. Not a big difference, when you send thousands of us dollars worth altcoins.

Many projects migrated due to high fee, but now, as fees became lower, and they are decreasing every day, these projects might migrate back. Binance will be on top only if they continue to new features on exchange and other blockchains will less suitable for projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:49:01 AM

If people say that based on transaction fees, I don't agree because basically the transaction fees in BSC and ERC-20 are the same as high today. slowly with the increase in BNB prices, the exchange rate will certainly increase. what will make both of them compete is the ecosystem that is on the two networks where currently there are quite a lot of people who are interested in investing money in tokens in the BSC network because it is still a new category.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:54:41 AM

it may be, or it could be beyond it. ethereum is being faced with a problem that has not been resolved, many people have complained and there is no solution provided by the ethereum team. But unlike BNB, their platform has the answer to Ethereum's problems. many people appreciate this and start switching to the bsc platform. in the future, if this continues, it is possible that ethereum will be replaced.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 12:12:37 PM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?
Seeing now that many projects are now shifting into binance smart chain, I think that there is a huge potential and possibility that sooner binance will out rank and out perform ethereum and become the next king of all the altcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 12:24:28 PM

I don't think the binance will be the next ethereum because for me ethereum is the one and only king of all altcoins. I also have a strong confidence that once the issue were fix by the developer many projects will once again patronize ethereum blockchain.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 01:08:38 PM

no, in July is coming to Ethereum PoS and it will become deflationary

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 03:38:57 PM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?

I think the Ethereum blockchain is also the favorite part of new projects, even though there are currently many projects using the Binance blockchain. The ETH02 program is part of the mainstream for enhancing the Ethereum blockchain system, although it is currently under discussion.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 03:50:50 PM

if BNB continues to increase, it is likely that it will replace ETH in addition to having its own market, now more and more altcoins are leaning towards BNB and also have low fees, and if only ETH could not change the current fees, everyone will definitely start turning to BNB which has a low cost.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 04:38:21 PM

Binance is indeed getting more advanced and more recognized by many people, not only because BSC is clearly superior to ETH in terms of gas fees, but Binance is also increasingly being recognized by people through Binance Exchange, because Binance Exchange is already very popular, and most people who just want to doing crypto investment, they are definitely looking for a well-known exchange, and binance exchange that is looking for first

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 04:44:58 PM

Binance is indeed getting more advanced and more recognized by many people, not only because BSC is clearly superior to ETH in terms of gas fees, but Binance is also increasingly being recognized by people through Binance Exchange, because Binance Exchange is already very popular, and most people who just want to doing crypto investment, they are definitely looking for a well-known exchange, and binance exchange that is looking for first

Fees is important, but other issues such as speed of transactions and security is important as well. And I would say that BSC is clearly superior to Ethereum in all these aspects. Ethereum is still dominating the smart contract sector because it was the first cryptocurrency to have such a speciality. And that is the reason why it has a larger market cap when compared to technologically advanced cryptos such as Cardano and Polkadot. But now for the past 5-6 months, the ERC transactions are being plagued by extremely high fee levels. A lot of projects are now considering to migrate to other chains, and BSC looks like a very attractive option.
aakay

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:58:46 PM

Binance has sure put up a good fight. And this year i must say has been favourable for most coins and most favourable for binance.binance has more advantage cause of it's lower gas fee and fast transaction speed. Binance might not really replace eth but it will sure be a huge alternative
Anonymous100

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 07:49:54 PM

I think Binance and Ethereum are more of a combination of the two blockchains. If Binance wants to stand alone, why does Binance use the same address and smart contract as Ethereum. We can even accept BSC tokens with an Ethereum wallet address. This means that these two things cannot be separated.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 09:25:22 PM

First thing first, every project is unique in their own way, and this is what has made a lot of good projects to last long term. Binance offers an exchange platform which has turned out to be the best, Ethereum on the other hand is known as the best smart contract platform, which has made it last till today, and if you check, many platforms are copying Ethereum in other to build theirs. In the same way, when a project have no unique features to offer, it will crash within a short time. Therefore to answer your question, Binance can not replace Ethereum or can it be regarded as the next Ethereum, because Ethereum is unique and Binance don't have what it takes to beat it.
Also, it's true that Binance has been growing till date, but was Ethereum left out? No, as well as other ERC tokens which of course are growing.
Therefore, I believe it all comes down to offering something good to the community which will make them value the platform.

oleg17

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 06:55:46 PM

First thing first, every project is unique in their own way, and this is what has made a lot of good projects to last long term. Binance offers an exchange platform which has turned out to be the best, Ethereum on the other hand is known as the best smart contract platform, which has made it last till today, and if you check, many platforms are copying Ethereum in other to build theirs. In the same way, when a project have no unique features to offer, it will crash within a short time. Therefore to answer your question, Binance can not replace Ethereum or can it be regarded as the next Ethereum, because Ethereum is unique and Binance don't have what it takes to beat it.
Also, it's true that Binance has been growing till date, but was Ethereum left out? No, as well as other ERC tokens which of course are growing.
Therefore, I believe it all comes down to offering something good to the community which will make them value the platform.
The Binance network has very cheap commissions, which is still a problem for Ethereum today. Although we have all seen a significant improvement on the Ethereum network after the update. Now the commissions are not so frightening anymore. So Ethereum network has something to compete with Binance network.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:21:31 PM

The rise of binance in the cryptocurrency space is something to look upto for a lot of cryptocurrency projects. BNB has risen from just being an exchange token to an important token backed by the Binance smart Chain BSC for development or new smart contract projects in the blockchain.
BNB has the qualities to overtake ETH as the second most accepted cryptocurrency in the world and i think it will eventually do that with time and more developments on BSC

arapgeceleri

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:39:56 PM

Bnb is a coin that attracts a lot of attention and has achieved great success in the market, its infrastructure and its audience are very nice, but I do not think it can replace ethereum. I do not think there will be a coin that can replace ethereum. Thanks to binance, it may come to much more beautiful places, it can attract as much attention as ethereum, but ethereum is always one step ahead.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:58:21 PM

^^ If everyone things logically then you can very well understand that BSC is a replica of Ethereum and they are making a fortune with the price rallying to new levels and the number of premined coins they are holding i am sure they made a fortune and i wont be surprised if they are booking their personal coins as well during these rally. BSC has gained a massive support and even if it wont surpass ETH it all depends upon how the ETH 2.0 upgrade will improve its features.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 05:43:57 AM

Not really man. Binance is an exchange coin, but they created Binance Smart Chain with their own blockchain.
Although BSC looks like Ethereum blockchain, it is just like a duplicate of Ethereum, but without proof of work (mine able by ASIC).

todiefor17

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:17:56 AM

I think BSC will not be able to replace ETH to become the king of altcoins.
ETH has been around for many years and it enjoys strong community support (users, developers, and miners). Decentralized ETH, has a variety of DAPPs. These DAPPs have been developed for a long time.
The BSC is still in its infancy, and its DAPPs are focused on DEFI.
BSC's superiority over ETH is just a matter of transaction fees and speed.
If this next update of ETH solves the above problems I believe the community will return to ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: