Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Efforts of holding wasted  (Read 1484 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:27:30 PM

investing and holding coins are always interesting to discuss, because in my opinion it's useless if we hold coins that have no possibility or potential to rise, it will waste effort and time, so if you want to do long-term holding, choose the right coin that is really good dan  potentially
That's right, every coin that you want to hold in the long run must always be good and have good potential in the market, and I think everyone already knows which coin is the best to hold in the long run because the good ones will always rank well too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 02:13:35 PM

as work with the moderation of market on appeals of news and release from developer gives of confirmation with chance on extensive, trader to collect of use with decision as releasing use with the possession of funds on authorization as complying on trading project plan.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:55:27 PM

as work with the moderation of market on appeals of news and release from developer gives of confirmation with chance on extensive, trader to collect of use with decision as releasing use with the possession of funds on authorization as complying on trading project plan.
From some of the comments that you have given in this forum, not one that I understand about what you are saying and which direction you mean, so it becomes funny when I can't digest what you mean. Grin Grin
MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:45:55 PM

There are many more altcoin that are dead or at their point of death. We only have few projects doing so well when compared to the number of projects in the industry. The best bet for long term hold is popular cryptocurrency like ethereum, bitcoin and those coin whose market capitalisation is among the first 20.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:07:56 PM

There are many more altcoin that are dead or at their point of death. We only have few projects doing so well when compared to the number of projects in the industry. The best bet for long term hold is popular cryptocurrency like ethereum, bitcoin and those coin whose market capitalisation is among the first 20.
That's right, in general the coins whose market cap is among the first 20 are the best coins which are very worthy to choose for those who want to invest in different coins at the same time, because a good rating always indicates the coin is good.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:56:32 PM

Look like you have been invested in the wrong coin / token. If you bought in to right token like AAVE, dent, swissborg and many other legit project. You probably has multioly your investment by 5x at least. Due diligent, money management and devirsification are very important thing for making decision what to invest to.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:09:02 PM

That's right, in general the coins whose market cap is among the first 20 are the best coins which are very worthy to choose for those who want to invest in different coins at the same time, because a good rating always indicates the coin is good.
Yes, the simplest we can see from the order of the market cap and there is nothing wrong with that,
even so of course there are many factors to indicate the coin is good,
and if you want to invest in coins, make sure you do your research and analysis beforehand. I think it's important

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:16:51 PM

People be like
Don't always sell all the coins and tokens you own because they can rise in future but I've hold so many coins since 2018 and only very few gives me 50$ to 70$  Grin today, isn't this laughable??

I be like
It's always wise to hold only very popular coins for future sake like the period we are in presently, not all altcoins will pump and give you a thousand dollar gain or more, if I've spent my time to gather top altcoins I would be in happy mood right now

I pay my respects to those of you who have survived all the time in the crypto world. Placing your investment in assets that have great potential in crypto is the most appropriate choice, BTC or ETH for example. Create what you experience through valuable experiences, and invest your money in assets that make you comfortable there
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 09:21:13 PM

People be like
Don't always sell all the coins and tokens you own because they can rise in future but I've hold so many coins since 2018 and only very few gives me 50$ to 70$  Grin today, isn't this laughable??

I be like
It's always wise to hold only very popular coins for future sake like the period we are in presently, not all altcoins will pump and give you a thousand dollar gain or more, if I've spent my time to gather top altcoins I would be in happy mood right now
On both sites, we felt sad about the current price. Why didn't I sell all of them (altcoins) or why I sold all of them. You can't be satisfied with what you have until you feel happy about what you have. You have to decide the current market situation. As CZ tweets, at least your daily 10 minutes will help you to understand the current market situation.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:22:42 PM

I usually tell people, if you are planning on holding long term (1 year or more), it is always good to hold bitcoin, ethereum or one of the top coins, because they are very reliable. If you hold any of these promising project, there is high probability that the project might fail or the team abandon it after making money.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:32:55 PM

I also have plenty of different altcoins from airdrop before that I hold hoping they will have more value but truth hurts that only few will really be able to delivered what people needs, we will need to choose now which is better among those coins who served save purposes and whose can outshine them. The safer decision now is to invest only with top coins in coinmarketcap and trade them to earn more. It's no longer advisable to hold unless its btc and we're too busy to trade.
In investing in cryptocurrencies especially altcoins it requires proper research in order for the coins we hold to have good potential in the future.
If we do not go through research first in investing, then bad things that we will receive.
Not all coins have good potential in the future.
The best thing is to do research and keep learning from experience to profit in investing altcoins.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:38:49 PM

As a beginner, we collect various low-cost tokens in the hope that it will be easier for them to show huge growth and make us rich. However, gradually with the accumulation of our crypto experience, we begin to understand that such a choice for investment and hold is equivalent only to luck in the lottery.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:41:37 PM

I also have plenty of different altcoins from airdrop before that I hold hoping they will have more value but truth hurts that only few will really be able to delivered what people needs, we will need to choose now which is better among those coins who served save purposes and whose can outshine them. The safer decision now is to invest only with top coins in coinmarketcap and trade them to earn more. It's no longer advisable to hold unless its btc and we're too busy to trade.
In investing in cryptocurrencies especially altcoins it requires proper research in order for the coins we hold to have good potential in the future.
If we do not go through research first in investing, then bad things that we will receive.
Not all coins have good potential in the future.
The best thing is to do research and keep learning from experience to profit in investing altcoins.

Although research is good before investing a penny in any coin, but scammers too are evolving daily and they are creating projects that will look very real to anybody that did a research on it. Only for them to abandon the project and run away with the money they collected from investors. Crypto is the wild west

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:42:49 PM

People be like
Don't always sell all the coins and tokens you own because they can rise in future but I've hold so many coins since 2018 and only very few gives me 50$ to 70$  Grin today, isn't this laughable??

I be like

It's already happened dude, I don't see it is funny too. At least, you see what mistakes you made, isn't that right?
I cannot also say that holding is a waste of time to do, it is because in my own assessment it will only be a waste of time if
you choose the wrong coins to hold in the long term. But if you choose the right one like Bitcoin, ETH, ADA or more, for sure you get
nice or good profit now.

kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:17:26 PM

I usually tell people, if you are planning on holding long term (1 year or more), it is always good to hold bitcoin, ethereum or one of the top coins, because they are very reliable. If you hold any of these promising project, there is high probability that the project might fail or the team abandon it after making money.
True, coins from new projects are indeed very risky to hold in the long run because their potential is always not the same as the potential of Bitcoin and Ethereum which are always doing well in the market, so it is clear that in the long run the choice lies with Bitcoin and Ethereum, and nothing else.
Tomiwa_akin

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:27:06 PM

very many people are in this scenario, if you hold and you sell off without leaving some tokens behind , you will be shocked by what will happen when it finally moons crazily. one thing you have to learn is how to keep tokens for long term. this is the only way i feel you can benefit from future pump when it happens. its the best for me.
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 12:01:56 PM

People be like

I be like
It is reasonable to keep promising coins, no one disputes. But if there are a lot of coins that are worth a penny, then what is the point of selling them? Leave it and forget it. In a year or two, you'll sell it for twice as much

kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:06:10 PM

It is reasonable to keep promising coins, no one disputes. But if there are a lot of coins that are worth a penny, then what is the point of selling them? Leave it and forget it. In a year or two, you'll sell it for twice as much
Even then, if the price goes up and is still valuable, but if the price is still constant or can even be lost,
then the coin is something the owner must forget forever.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:33:12 PM

People be like

I be like
It's because you do not know the art of HODLING coin, there's always the right time to hodl sell and buy coins the market is highly volatile you cannot hodl coins and just open it 3 or 5 years from now, there's a lot of profit loss during that time, do not HODL all your coin, there's a portion that you can HODL and there's a portion that you can sell at the right time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:39:31 PM

Truly annoying holding coins that we believe could give us the profit are just wasted. If we can imagine that many shitcoins skyrocketed and pump multiple times, it is too far from the top altcoins.

At this time, many bounty hunters are really happy with the situation, they are more rewarded than those who hold known altcoins. Did it found to be lucky? Not for sure as very often that these shitcoins will pump during the bullish season and I realize that why not I have to accumulate some of them for the next pump?lol...

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀