Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Efforts of holding wasted  (Read 1484 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:06:12 PM

The more secure choice currently is to put distinctly with top coins in coinmarketcap and exchange them to acquire more. It's not, at this point prudent to hold except if its btc and we're too occupied to even consider exchanging. It's ideal to place your interest in something that essentially affects the crypto world, as Bitcoin. It's better that way and dissimilar to different coins that are just for siphon and dump plans or something.

Bitcoin should form the core of any portfolio. Many holders sold their bitcoins at levels of 20 thousand, and 30 thousand.
They waited a long time, and they were sure that this was the perfect moment to sell. But, nevertheless, in this situation, the real holders won. Those who were not afraid to take risks and those who believed in bitcoin, this is essentially the meaning of their hold.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:13:47 AM

People be like
Don't always sell all the coins and tokens you own because they can rise in future but I've hold so many coins since 2018 and only very few gives me 50$ to 70$  Grin today, isn't this laughable??

I be like
It's always wise to hold only very popular coins for future sake like the period we are in presently, not all altcoins will pump and give you a thousand dollar gain or more, if I've spent my time to gather top altcoins I would be in happy mood right now

It goes without saying that not all coins are worth being invested in for a long-term. Only coins with innovative ideas and really popular with people will survive in the future. If you want to invest in some shit coins, meme coins or any other altcoins that are not in the top-100, be ready to follow them and sell off when the market shows negative movements.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 07:05:05 AM

People be like
Don't always sell all the coins and tokens you own because they can rise in future but I've hold so many coins since 2018 and only very few gives me 50$ to 70$  Grin today, isn't this laughable??

I be like
It's always wise to hold only very popular coins for future sake like the period we are in presently, not all altcoins will pump and give you a thousand dollar gain or more, if I've spent my time to gather top altcoins I would be in happy mood right now

You have to balance buying altcoins, this is something you have to do, altcoins are usually able to provide the best value for the next 2 or 3 years, thus forcing us to make other investments faster.

It's also a good idea to invest in the top 10 coins, considering that these coins can provide faster profits than altcoins, but if you invest in the top 10 the risk is big, if we can't analyze the current and future markets.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 08:58:29 AM

People be like

I be like

This space is unpredictable and that's the truth, let's start with Doge coin, many people didn't expect it to be where it is today but just like that, attention was moved to it and almost all top cryptocurrency exchanges has listed it. The thing is, there are many tokens which where worth nothing years ago but ended up giving their holders good profits this year. Some people abandoned their tokens in different exchanges only to login after a long time to meet good prices, in the same way, some people bought, held in private wallets only to meet a dead tokens after a long time.
But in all, I think the best way around it is, focusing on good coins alone because these ones will only take time to develop but the long term gain is most likely assured. Instead of holding random tokens which have no future and expecting them to turn out good, it better to put that effort towards good coins.  Thus I agree with your decision, holding good coins for future sake is better.

flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 09:58:59 AM

People be like

I be like
I am very amazed by people who hold their coins for years, but it will be different if they Hold coins do not have usecase or can we say only Shitcoins. Yes, it is sometimes a lot of unexpected things that can happen but the comparison is only a few percent. I often experience selling coins today and in the following month it rises very crazy. Am I disappointed? Yes, of course, but I still grateful with anything i have,at least I can use to buy meal or self reward. If you don't like trading and want long term I think coins with high rank in coinmarketcap can be references.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 04:12:54 PM

I got a lot of altcoins from bounties and airdrops, I don't imagine if the old coins will continue to grow, but some of the coins I have I have replaced with new coins, airdrop coins can be called shitcoins because not all of them have a high value, in the future there will be many a new altcoin appears, you can choose which one you like
we can choose what we want. but getting one that will last for a long time is hard for new coins.
even though it is registered and traded on an exchange, it is not a guarantee for the coin to last long.
withholding tokens from airdrops or bounties doesn't matter if they come from a worthy project.
but you certainly know how airdrops and bounties are nowadays. we are often closer to scammers than to those who actually thrive in the market.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 04:30:23 PM

Although there is currently a lot of speculation around cryptocurrencies and their many offerings, crypto is a volatile asset but it is a long term investment. i believe that i am just starting to get to the potential of crypto, but it can be a bumpy ride and i can see coin days going up and down like we have seen in the past.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 05:42:42 PM

Profits may not always be available from all coins. Such as LTC is a top altcoin. BTC is the Gold and LTC is the Silver. LTC crossed $300 during the bull run of 2017 but LTC could not cross $300 during the bull run this time. If someone holds LTC, he will not get any profit. If you want profit choose right coins.

If you are no longer getting any good profits out from holding particular asset, better to reassess and if it's needed

to switch to another project, you need to deal with much deeper research to avoid another mistake. We are inside the market

where volatility can be your friend or the other way around.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 05:15:45 PM

Maybe holding coins or tokens we can see from the coin itself. If bought or maybe not Bitcoin, usually i will sell my coins after get a profit. If coin from bounties, as long it is more than ICO price i think i will sell it too, if not then i will hold because not bought it. And when keep pumped or in future maybe it more success, well at least i am not lose anything.

I will gladly do the same twice in the morning and night as long they are price from bounty. I have my reasons too.
I hardly hold coins from bounty because I have noticed they don't do well after their first investors impressions and the moment they take their profits. To be on the better side and as reward for my hard work, I sell immediately and transfer them into exchange for good coin that worth holding for long term.
Though, there some coins and tokens I wish I never sell but its still worth because if count amount of shitcoins that has gone down the drain, they are much in number.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: