Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have been vaccinated and I'm...
... alive. - 37 (75.5%)
... dead. - 12 (24.5%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people?  (Read 2450 times)
Wakate

Activity: 966
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 05:56:03 PM

I don't think vaccines kill, it's just that some people who have low immune systems are unable to accept the effects caused by the vaccine so they die.
Hmm are you trying to conclude here that there low immune system killed them? Let's not be too focus on those lies that could have been exaggerated from various claims that covid-19 vaccines does not have lapses. They have there own effect when it come to humans' system. If a particular vaccine kills then let's not cover it up with medical attributes or terms.
I know that no covid-19 vaccine is 95% effective...read my lips Kiss

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 07:57:02 PM

Vaccines are just weak type of viruses which are created for making human's immune system strong against the Diseases which these vaccines are created for. Though there might be some side effects but the benefits are far much. So don't think them harmful just get vaccinated and prevent yourself from these Diseases.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:04:25 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2021, 09:22:43 AM by Tash

Vaccines are just weak type of viruses which are created for making human's immune system strong against the Diseases which these vaccines are created for. Though there might be some side effects but the benefits are far much. So don't think them harmful just get vaccinated and prevent yourself from these Diseases.

Seems like propaganda machinery works well on some poor minds. The number of wrongs in just a couple of lines is astounding.
What are the long term effects of the Covid vaccines? https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/10/investigative-reports/covid-19-moderna-gets-its-miracle/
Real scientist and expert in the field can be found in sig.

New development varients on the way, be careful
https://streamable.com/quw8gg

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 10:05:51 AM

~
The idea that anti-vaxxers consider the data is your most fanciful yet.

You're asking people to accept that you consider the testing process, efficacy, instances of certain side effects as a proportion of total doses administered, and death rate... and yet you consistently disregard the data when it's presented to you.

The number of wrongs in just a couple of lines is astounding.
Yeah.

Tash

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 12:47:08 PM

Clinical trials of Pfizer COVID-19 jab flawed and doctored up, says The BMJ journal
https://tass.com/society/1357337

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 01:57:44 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), suchmoon (1)

Clinical trials of Pfizer COVID-19 jab flawed and doctored up, says The BMJ journal
https://tass.com/society/1357337

Weirdly (uniquely?) for one of your links, there does appear to be a bit of substance to this one. The BMJ goes into further detail here.

Two points to note are that:

1) The sub-contractor concerned, Ventavia, were only responsible for 1,000 participants (the full trial was 44,000), so 2 per cent (ish). Not enough to invalidate the trial.

2) I don't see any substance to the allegation that their trials results were "doctored up". The concerns highlighted by the whistleblower are:

- Participants placed in a hallway after injection and not being monitored by clinical staff
- Lack of timely follow-up of patients who experienced adverse events
- Protocol deviations not being reported
- Vaccines not being stored at proper temperatures
- Mislabelled laboratory specimens, and
- Targeting of Ventavia staff for reporting these types of problems.

So nothing about falsifying data, more poor practice. The "doctored up" headline may be more to do with the fact that your original link is from the Russian news agency, TASS... who may possibly not be quite impartial.

A second employee has then (quote from the link above)
told The BMJ that, shortly after Ventavia fired Jackson, Pfizer was notified of problems at Ventavia with the vaccine trial and that an audit took place.
Since Jackson reported problems with Ventavia to the FDA in September 2020, Pfizer has hired Ventavia as a research subcontractor on four other vaccine clinical trials

So, good that an audit has taken place, but questionable that Ventavia continue to work as a subcontractor on new projects.

Tash

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:10:26 PM

So surprise that with the clot shots massive increase of death babies is happening
https://rumble.com/vovjtz-uk-funeral-director-10x-newborn-baby-deaths-after-covid-shots-refrigerators.html

Infection rate of vaccineted is higher as the not vaccineted
https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/09/awkward-meltdown-at-the-uk-health-security-agency-over-data-showing-infection-rate-higher-in-vaccinated-than-unvaccinated/

When will this clown show end?

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 09:05:53 AM

I have not really seen anybody body that the vaccine have killed,all what we've been hearing is rumour that the vaccine is capable of killing and the rumour is spread by people who don't want to take the vaccine.
They also want to discourage people from taking the vaccine.

The reasons for the vaccine was for it to cure people of the sickness and not to kill people,and the government had confirm that the drugs is effective on the patients.Therefore,the rumour that the vaccine kills is vague.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 12:10:35 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (4), vapourminer (1)

The red (probably communist) state of Texas has some bad news for anti-vaxers:

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:30:39 PM

I can't really tell if it kills , I and some members of my family took vaccine early this year and we are fine and strong. I hear people saying  about the vaccine I don't know if they got some bad results about the vaccine. I took the vaccine because i do not have option, I had to prevent my health than doing nothing about it.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 08:20:22 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

Any stats for smoke detectors?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 09:24:42 PM

Does anyone in Texas even own a smoke detector? Maybe if there was a promotion "buy a smoke detector get a free shotgun" in Walmart. Come to think of it, might work with vaccines too.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:57:30 PM

Does anyone in Texas even own a smoke detector? Maybe if there was a promotion "buy a smoke detector get a free shotgun" in Walmart. Come to think of it, might work with vaccines too.

If anyone needs an example of 'low functioning', you really cannot do much better than these two retards.  They occupied themselves on a multi-page post about 'smoke detectors' a while back, and didn't even notice when people were playing off their retardation.  It was embarrassing.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 09:02:32 AM

Maybe if there was a promotion "buy a smoke detector get a free shotgun" in Walmart. Come to think of it, might work with vaccines too.
A free shotgun would definitely help to keep away all the pesky people who say things like "You shouldn't stab yourself!" and "Please put down the knife."

I'll stab myself if I want to.

https://www.saynotosmokedetectors.com/Saynotonotstabbingyourself.html
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 02:18:30 PM

That's where you're wrong. Plenty of people in Texas own smoke detectors. I saw the data below on Facebook, and the guy has a YouTube channel as well, so it must be legit.

BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 03:45:15 PM
Merited by _Miracle (1)

Well, I got the booster yesterday (Moderna, after 2 doses of Astra-Zeneca), and I'm still shamelessly alive.
Tash

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 04:01:55 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2022, 06:36:14 PM by Tash

Still early days and more data needed, but so far
Neurological issues up 1,000%
Pulmonary embolisms up 467%
Cancer +300%
Myocardial infarction +269%
Miscarriage +300%
https://www.independentsentinel.com/vax-data-300-more-miscarriages-300-more-cancer-1000-more-neurological-disease-in-u-s-military/

https://thelibertydaily.com/bombshell-cover-up-cancer-diagnoses-in-the-military-rose-over-three-fold-since-jabs-were-introduced/

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 05:01:28 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

My god. Every time you think anti-vaxxers can't possibly say or do anything stupider (e.g. drink your own urine), they go and do something like this. Did you seriously just show a picture of Google fucking search trends as some kind of argument that the vaccine causes myocarditis?

This is what passes as dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh to anti-vaxxers? Genuinely hilarious. How embarrassing it must be to be an anti-vaxxer.

Wait until you discover that searches about COVID-19 peaked at the start of 2020! What could it possibly mean! I'm sure the deep state are involved somehow!
Tash

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 10:11:35 AM

So situation now is, long term Tattoo artist know after 15 min on doing work on someone if he/she is vaccinated or not, because the skin on vaccinated does not react the same way (natural way).
Massage therapist can tell if someone is vaccinated because the vaccinated "smell different"
Several funeral directors now say the vaccinated dead look different
https://rumble.com/embed/vqqmda/?pub=4
Embalmer sees results of the clotshots (not for the squeamish)

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 12:40:58 PM

So situation now is, long term Tattoo artist know after 15 min on doing work on someone if he/she is vaccinated or not, because the skin on vaccinated does not react the same way (natural way).
This is important breaking news, thank you. Far better than the ridiculous unsubstantiated anecdotal hearsay you sometimes get in these threads.

Massage therapist can tell if someone is vaccinated because the vaccinated "smell different"
They probably bathe more frequently, yes.

Several funeral directors now say the vaccinated dead look different
Yes, I'd assume they lack the 'ravaged lungs' look that is so popular amongst the anti-vaxxer crowd.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: