Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLYGON’S MATIC or Solana  (Read 13443 times)
stamun

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 11:52:19 AM

I also prefer MATIC/Polygon for NFTs. All the smartcontracts and Dapps from ETH could be adjust to work on Polygon. The price to upload/mint NFT on polygon is 0.00001$ compared to $2-3 on Solana.
Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 12:04:52 PM

I also prefer MATIC/Polygon for NFTs. All the smartcontracts and Dapps from ETH could be adjust to work on Polygon. The price to upload/mint NFT on polygon is 0.00001$ compared to $2-3 on Solana.
Smiley
yes you can bridge them but i dont think solana can do that  . their fees difference are also far from each other  . polygon is just bigger than solana in terms of support but not in value  .
 however solana is gaining a momentum right now , we never know what if solana has a better plans in the future that can outsmart other competitors . lets see
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 07:50:48 AM

Two crypto assets that are currently popular, between these two assets I prefer Solana, maybe there will be some people who don't argue but Solana's current development shows a good graph, maybe now is not the right time to buy it because it is going up, wait for the price be a little cheaper to start buying it.

gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:16:07 AM

Polygon is an Ethereum's side chain, as a result I trust it more than a separate, new for this market Solana. I think that both of them have good prospects. But Solana has bigger potential I think, as when Ethereum 2.0. launches, layers two will become less popular I think. Anyway, I don't want to focus on any of them, I invest both in Solana and Matic.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:45:06 AM

I prefer Polygon, because so far Polygon has solved many problems plaguing the Ethereum network, such as high transaction fees and slow speeds, recently SOL coin and Polygon experienced significant price increases, but price increases for solana are much higher rather than polygon prices, so seeing this means showing that SOL is currently more in demand due to the development that has been done with the project recently.
Polygon can provide low transaction fee because the token price is still cheap, if the token price is getting more expensive, the cost will also increase.
In my opinion, Solana is better because the network is different from the others, and provides its own uniqueness, therefore the demand is higher.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:52:11 AM

Polygon is an Ethereum's side chain, as a result I trust it more than a separate, new for this market Solana. I think that both of them have good prospects. But Solana has bigger potential I think, as when Ethereum 2.0. launches, layers two will become less popular I think. Anyway, I don't want to focus on any of them, I invest both in Solana and Matic.
Ethereum 2.0 launches, but the problem is still there. It cants help to reduce the fees, still, transactions in Ethereum are very costly. So the demand for sidechain networks increasing. Polygon and Binance chain both solving this high transaction fees problem. People also showing good interest in those coins. So why is price also increasing, Matic is still undervalued. I believe we can easily see $3 within a few months.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:06:54 AM

at the moment these two assets are becoming quite a good thing because indeed these two coins are now in a good adoption trend at least for now.
apart from the best between solana and matic itself, I think both of them are quite good in several ways, indeed all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages.
such as matic with its price which is still very cheap and solana which is currently at the top thanks to the extraordinary increase a few weeks ago.
apart from that I think both are very good for now

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:33:19 AM

POLYGON’S MATIC or Solana

No Doubt, Both are smart contract platforms that support several  DeFi and NFT protocols.

Polygon had  a well-developed NFT ecosystem with many tools, marketplaces and other products being built on it.

It has more than 150 NFT Dapps and marketplaces like OpenSea already built and working on it.

But Solana is undoubtedly a worthy contender.BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

lots of the NFT/ game project on Solana ecosystem.

Such as :$Aurory ,Burnt Fiance , Solanians

Plus :  new  NFT marketplace -SolPixel Powered by Solana

what is your options or opinions? Huh Huh Huh Huh

there is no doubt about the development of these two coins
polygon matic and solana.
solana made such a great development that the price of solana increased, it was due to the smart contract solana
has begun to be built which provides optimism for developments that will be much better in the future.
polygon matic also made an extraordinary breakthrough, which took advantage of the boom in NFT they were also in it
by offering much lower prices to market NFT.
I think these two coins will be a threat to other coins like ETH,BNB and ADA.

budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:57:42 AM

I believe that the solana blockchain is more promising. Yes there are more projects on matic now and they are larger but it seems to me that after some time the situation will change. Therefore i now prefer to work with the solana blockchain.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 02:26:53 PM

I believe that the solana blockchain is more promising. Yes there are more projects on matic now and they are larger but it seems to me that after some time the situation will change. Therefore i now prefer to work with the solana blockchain.
both of them are still looking for identity and introducing themselves to be better and to be taken into account. then the use is still a lot that happens is because of the factor of trying other alternatives to avoid high costs and speed can be fast and stable.

if you say that you prefer to work with solana blockchain it's okay because maybe you have tried it and it's the best for you, but maybe on the other hand there are those who like the other and it's legal too.

actually can't compare one with the other, because it's relative that where they are more comfortable of course that's what will be used, once again habit also affects. but what is clear is cheap and fast is a priority. for me more choices is something that is very sought after to make it easier if we really need .
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 02:32:33 PM

Solana is a leading smart contract platform apart from ethereum.  Solana is rumour to have a lots of big financial backers from Silicon Valley.  It is no surprise that it's market cap rose exponentially.  Polygon is also a  good platform but with less users compare to Sol.  I definitely hold both for their future potential!

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 02:47:04 PM

I am holding both coins, both are fast, both are good. But Solana has a greater budget in promotion and shilling. Polygon will dominate soon because it is a layer 2 of Ethereum blockchain.

No Doubt, Both are smart contract platforms that support several  DeFi and NFT protocols.

Polygon had  a well-developed NFT ecosystem with many tools, marketplaces and other products being built on it.

It has more than 150 NFT Dapps and marketplaces like OpenSea already built and working on it.

the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 05:05:13 PM

Both have different advantages and disadvantages, Matic Polygon has a cheap transaction value, but the process is so slow to process, while Solana looks stable in making transactions, even though both are supported by many existing ecosystems, but what people choose is how to use and value cheap transactions, but I don't agree to say that Solana is a worthy competitor to BTC, BTC is very different from Solana, it's irrational to compare the two.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 05:33:31 PM

IF we compair wth Sol or Matic I can say matric is now under price if matic pump hard we can get this price will high too much.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:23:01 PM

Polygon MATIC is a platform built for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development,
Meanwhile, Solana SOL/USD is a project that relies on the permissionless functionality of blockchain technology for a decentralized financial (DeFi) solution.
Each of these projects has seen massive growth recently in terms of the value as well as the supply of their outstanding tokens.
I see both have seen a sharp increase in this month of August, and I believe it is good to invest in both.
Well Matic basically it's copycat of ethereum and becoming an layer-2 Solution so for some non-tech savvy it's more easier to understand if they using Ethereum and other web3 before but from my personal perspective Solana have more potential not only for DeFi but the others too, Both of them it's good long term as you said but i will prefer Solana.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:52:27 PM

The rapid growth of Solana in a short period of time indicates the interest of the crypto community in this platform. A lot of projects have appeared based on it. But Matic is somehow closer to me, it's more convenient for me to work with him. And its price is not high, so there is a reserve for its growth.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:51:39 PM

Polygon MATIC is a platform built for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development,
Meanwhile, Solana SOL/USD is a project that relies on the permissionless functionality of blockchain technology for a decentralized financial (DeFi) solution.
Each of these projects has seen massive growth recently in terms of the value as well as the supply of their outstanding tokens.
I see both have seen a sharp increase in this month of August, and I believe it is good to invest in both.
Well Matic basically it's copycat of ethereum and becoming an layer-2 Solution so for some non-tech savvy it's more easier to understand if they using Ethereum and other web3 before but from my personal perspective Solana have more potential not only for DeFi but the others too, Both of them it's good long term as you said but i will prefer Solana.
Right now, these both are in very beginning stages development is going on and growth is also very good for these, but we have to give them some more time. But, currently mostly peoples feel some better with Matic because Solana is going in some hype and recent few issues also giving some bad signals to peoples.

On other side, Matic developers are doing some good work, hopefully they will implement some better features and this will do some more better. But, now Solana need some time for giving more feedback, specially after this bad issue.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 10:13:49 PM

L2 And L1 mate I dont think the two compare in any case bro But still its worth noting polygon when it comes to tvl locked but am sure that will change once more defi and nft start to make growth on solana I mean it just take more usage and with the simplicity of sol and mostly zero gas I think when more people migrate there will more tvl than polygon but lets see how adoption will turn out

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 06:48:02 AM

In my opinion, I think both are good networks, have their own blockchain and have the potential to grow the network in the future. There have been many successful projects developed on these 2 platforms. For me, I like Polygon a little bit, I used ETH and BSC networks so using Polygon is quite easy, I can even integrate those 3 networks in 1 wallet address. For Solana, the usage is a bit different, so it takes time for newbies to understand.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 09:29:45 AM

Both have a very large level of difference, even though they have the same function, Matic Polygon has a fairly cheap transaction fee, while Solana still looks stable in the middle and we can't compare the two, if it doesn't meet basic needs, which is interesting to criticize in my opinion. is your statement that Solana is a worthy competitor for bitcoin, this is too much analysis of the difference between bitcoin and solana, both the selling price, the buying price and the trend towards both in the market, this needs to be corrected according to my understanding.

There is no relationship that can say that Solana is the toughest competitor of Bitcoin, Solana is still classified as a coin meme, while bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that exists, many things differentiate the two and there is no correlation that can break Solana is Bitcoin's toughest competitor, even for the selling value of the two very much different, so how can solana be the toughest competitor for Bitcoin.
I totally agree with your statement, that it is impossible for Solana to replace Bitcoin to rival??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: