Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm sure altcoins will pump if we hold long  (Read 1816 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:20:50 PM

Each holder will definitely have their own interests, but the true holder will definitely be stronger to plant crypto in a long time. So if we want to cuan, have to save coins for a long time. If you agree or disagree, please give me good feedback. thanks
Agree- if we hold potential coins
Disagree- if we hold shitcoins
At the beginning of a project, it's hard to identify which have potential altcoins and which are shitcoins.  Because at the first glance, they seem good to be true, and also when you check the roadmap everything is fine.  I have seen many projects that seem good at the start but after months they end up in shitcoins.

This has come to be a big challenge for us and that is why I don't invest in new projects as somewhat they all look like useless projects with zero market credibility. If we have a plan to invest in the altcoins either was long-term or short-term, we neither have to rush on it as without any searches and background checks not far from getting into trouble.

Investing should be planned accordingly, done with the market analysis and also background check. We need all of these things as we wanted assurance, though not 100% at least we are doing not far from it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:33:36 PM

Each holder will definitely have their own interests, but the true holder will definitely be stronger to plant crypto in a long time. So if we want to cuan, have to save coins for a long time. If you agree or disagree, please give me good feedback. thanks
Agree- if we hold potential coins
Disagree- if we hold shitcoins
At the beginning of a project, it's hard to identify which have potential altcoins and which are shitcoins.  Because at the first glance, they seem good to be true, and also when you check the roadmap everything is fine.  I have seen many projects that seem good at the start but after months they end up in shitcoins.

This has come to be a big challenge for us and that is why I don't invest in new projects as somewhat they all look like useless projects with zero market credibility. If we have a plan to invest in the altcoins either was long-term or short-term, we neither have to rush on it as without any searches and background checks not far from getting into trouble.

Investing should be planned accordingly, done with the market analysis and also background check. We need all of these things as we wanted assurance, though not 100% at least we are doing not far from it.
We should not be investing in the first place if we aren't aware of the coins we are going to invest. DYOR will always be the basic either you're investing or trading so you will no longer invest in such coins that don't have any potentials and are considered already dead. But if we are investing with the right coins and have more potentials to be  worth more in the future, then long term holding is definitely a good option. I believe altcoins are more profitable when hold for long term as long as they are those promising and are listed in the top 10 in CMC. If not, just focus on bitcoin and you'll be very profitable when it reaches its new all time high.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:35:07 PM

Of course they will pump if we hold long, the only problem is that how long are we going to hold the coin before the pump since we are not really when the coin will pump and most of us losses their mind if we hold a coin and didn't do much in the past months or if it crash in the following months.  So holding coin for too long is really a challenge and it will really test your patience and your faith on that altcoin.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:35:22 PM

Well not all altcoins will pump, you better research the project of an altcoin before to invest because there are many scam coins nowadays or better to pick in the top coins in the market because top coins are trusted coins and good for long term investments.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:46:05 PM

I disagree, holding the coin for too long is not really good and you will miss a lot of opportunity if I have a coin I will split it into two the half would be for other investment or coin and the other half for holding but holding all hoping that it will pump without any guarantee I don't think it's worth it to hold. This is my opinion about holding coins.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:53:11 PM

I hope it will but not all, that is most likely be going to happen as these shitcoins will remain undervalued to nothing. Ain't expect them to go along with the pump trend but rather seeing them at low or being totally dead. In fact, I hold some coins( probably shitcoins) for more than 3 years, and until today, even seeing listed to the scam sites still doesn't happen.
Well, I don't wonder why as holding coins doesn't give you assurance, unless if you bought those promising coins, (not promising look).

mikemiller023

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:10:10 PM

Exactly holding is a good decision. But not all coins can make more profit. Those projects which have a bright future, those projects which really works for something great, if you hold such type of coin I'm sure that you will be benefited at all.

►  SOLARBLOX   ⬤   crypto solar mining
◥◥◥◥◥◥ https://solarblox.co/ ◥◥◥◥◥◥
CryptoG99

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:14:32 PM

One of the coins that I am slowing buying is the Divi Project. I think a lot of people are overlooking and shouldn't be is DIVI. It has some massive potential and could easily have a lot more gains the others. You can also get passive income by staking it in the official DIVI mobile wallet or create a node yourself in a few clicks. This is my opinion, do you own research of course.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:20:15 PM

I agree that holding for the long term is very profitable, but I only recommend altcoins that have entered the top 50 ranking on coinmarketcap, if we hold for the long term new coins are certainly very risky because they can become scam coins because no exchanges accept them.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:24:20 PM

It depends on the altcoins you hold long term, if you are some of the top and oldest altcoins I agree because there is a chance the returns will be satisfactory and but it all depends on how much money you put in.
and it is not easy to become a true holder because it requires strong patience to achieve the desired target and on the way you will be tempted when the coin you hold goes up and you will also feel afraid when the coin you hold goes down and the feeling is definitely there.
I personally prefer holding indefinitely, I mean I will hold it before the coin I hold becomes profitable and if it is profitable it doesn't even take long I will execute it.
because I prioritize bitcoin to be a true holder and altcoins are just a sideline.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:32:14 PM

Exactly holding is a good decision. But not all coins can make more profit. Those projects which have a bright future, those projects which really works for something great, if you hold such type of coin I'm sure that you will be benefited at all.
If the goal is for the long term, then hold on to coins that are already popular and already have a large community such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance coins which at this time are still valuable and I am still very confident that these three coins will always be worth more in the future.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 09:52:15 PM

holding is needed in crypto. but also need to be aware that not all altcoins will always exist in the market. especially with the thousands of coins on the market today. not all altcoins can last long and not all can provide profit. it all depends on what coin is chosen.
Mariaverde

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:58:55 AM

One of the coins that I am slowing buying is the Divi Project. I think a lot of people are overlooking and shouldn't be is DIVI. It has some massive potential and could easily have a lot more gains the others. You can also get passive income by staking it in the official DIVI mobile wallet or create a node yourself in a few clicks. This is my opinion, do you own research of course.

DIVI push the blockchain to the background, leaving you with a familiar and intuitive experience. That's why it's so easy to set up their nodes, it just takes a couple of minutes.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:30:50 AM

hold the coin, not only in terms of how long you hold it, but also from the quality of the coin. I have experience holding coins for long periods of time, and over time the price of the coins decreases, and even becomes worthless. because of that, it's not about how long you hold the coin, but you also need a reason why the coin needs to be held for a long time.
in fact, in some cases, people didn't hold the coin for long to see the price of the pump. You can see people holding popular coins at the end of 2020, within a few months the price has been pumped and they have made huge profits.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:49:09 AM

Well it depends on the coins that you're going to hold because most of the time alts are ideal for short term profit. Thats why if you get the chance to take profit on the coins that you hold, its best to sell already and plan when to buy back. Because you'll never know what will happen next and you might missed the opportunity.

However this is not the case if we're pertaining to well-established altcoins, since they have use case that can solve real problem and unlikely to become shitcoin or delisted on exchanges thus a good choice for long term hodling.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 04:26:38 AM

The choice of altcoins largely determines the pump's forecast in the future. if you hold altcoins that have no potential I think you will lose. the most important thing is to choose a good coin and also have the potential to get hype in the future.
Assets that are already in the market and are in the top market with high trading volume are the best choice for long-term investment. especially when entering a correction market situation.
apart from doing so, I also try for new projects. join in the initial sale and sell it after release. very risky, but when we choose a worthy project, it will be profitable. and we can also hold it under development until the team releases the mainnet platform. usually on projects with good markets and communities, the asset value will increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 04:52:37 AM

Altcoin  may die if you continue to hold lol.

Instead it is Bitcoin that is more valuable the more we keep holding  Grin but coins like Binance and Ripple for me it will be good as Bitcoin to keep.

but of course there are altcoins that made it high when held long time but the opportunity and risk is higher than Bitcoin.

sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 11:51:21 AM

It may not be necessary to hold it for a long time to get a good profit from all altcoins we purchased. It can be possible to make huge profits in the short term if you can do it in proper & perfect time. However, it should be noted that if any of the Legit altcoin can be held for a long time period, then there is a good possibility of a large profit.
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 07:57:11 PM

Holding coin for a very long time is really good and it yield profit, but it depends on how strong the project team and how good the project is, because some sheet coins end up as dead coins. So holding coin is good but always keep focus on the project by following all their handles for information and some promotion about the coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 08:11:23 PM

crypto trading is not an every man's business and it is not predictable. it is possible we might go down in the next two months. October started well and we saw a raise in both bitcoin and ethereum. this movement might continue but it does not means that we will not go slide down. altcoin bull run is unpredictable and you never can tell which coin will raise.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: