Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 11:43:39 PM

I think it's only a matter of time until the police and/or the feds get involved now, this is turning into a large-scale scam, maybe one of the largest scams ever on this site, with many victims, me included.

Wouldn't get your hopes up. Been waiting for the FBI to do something about this scam since 2019.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222246.0

I've personally provided a statement to them in Jan 2020. Owners of the coin are still scamming to this day... under the same name no less. Although last time I checked in with the agent (March this year) the case was still active... So my advice if anyone does want to take action, the sooner you do it the better because these cases could take years to resolve lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 07:04:05 AM

I've been waiting 7 years already. By the time the cops catch up to him this guy is going to owe me $50M, lol.
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1213
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 09:46:18 PM

I tried my weekly redemption attempt today for 1 of my 2fa titan coins and now the whole site isn't working. 🤔 does anyone here live near this address that can stop by and ask about tim fillmore not updating the site or replying to emails or messages to his account on here?
 Organization:TITAN MINT INC.
Street:9251 GORDON AVE.
City:LA HABRA
State:CALIFORNIA
Postal Code:90631

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Todamont

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 11:21:55 PM

Very sad to see new victims showing up now. Hookzup, you need to file a police report and/or let the FBI know you are also a victim of Tim Fillmore's "Titan Mint" scam.
polymerbit

Activity: 703
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 12:00:15 AM

This is an incredible train wreck.

I hope that the people affected will get their money back.

JUPITYR

Activity: 464
Merit: 74

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 01:31:35 PM

I tried my weekly redemption attempt today for 1 of my 2fa titan coins and now the whole site isn't working. 🤔 does anyone here live near this address that can stop by and ask about tim fillmore not updating the site or replying to emails or messages to his account on here?

I thought he was out of Texas, no?
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 02:06:22 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2022, 02:17:09 PM by ChiBitCTy

This is an incredible train wreck.

I hope that the people affected will get their money back.

It sure is. The worst part is it’s not just all stemming from his failure to secure his website/program or whatever. I’ve spoken to a lot of people privately about this mess, and I’ve been told there have even been 2FA coins that were never even funded (from extremely reliable sources) . So before anyone goes and feels bad for Tim, keep in mind things like that, the fact that he has been lying about this issue for years, the fact that he has promised to make anyone whole if they ever have any issues redeeming coins, also the fact that he now ignores everyone here and has gone MIA.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1213
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 11:47:50 PM

I thought he was out of Texas, no?

I believe this address in southern California is for his parents house, last time a member went by there they tried to lie to him about not knowing Tim but eventually gave in and gave Tim's cell number to him but I haven't been able to get in contact with that member in months so hoping someone reads this and is able to do the same 🤔

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Todamont

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 02:18:37 PM

I don't think people should harass the dude's parents. Probably the best way to go forward is to contact him by email and like, CC a detective who has been assigned to a police report investigation. That might get his attention, I'm guessing. Maybe not, maybe he's already on the run spending coin down in Thailand or something.
Todamont

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 02:23:50 PM

This guy gave me a negative trust rating because was literally so angry that I was the first victim to speak out about being scammed by Tim, 8 years ago. Maybe it's one of Tim's alt accounts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31539
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 02:33:16 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2022, 02:45:39 PM by MoparMiningLLC

This guy gave me a negative trust rating because was literally so angry that I was the first victim to speak out about being scammed by Tim, 8 years ago. Maybe it's one of Tim's alt accounts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31539

that is not an alt of Tim

That is M1 - owner over at voltagegoat.com

and if I recall your issue was different than what is being posted here - you had an issue with a PK coin and not with a 2FA coin - to date, I believe you are the only one that has ever had an issue with a PK coin.

After going back and looking, your issue was with a 2FA coin.

If I recall, you also were not the original buyer and that based on the address for that coin, it had already been redeemed - even prior to when you claimed to have purchased it. If I recall, you felt it might have also been an issue with who you got the coin from or who they got the coin from and not actually Titan who was at fault with your coin.

Who was at fault for yours? I dont know.

but M1 is not an alt of Titan.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 05:20:26 PM

congrats on getting your first negative trust rating by throwing accusations about an 8 year old thread where I was proven to be victim of a scam.

You remove your negative rating of me, and I'll remove mine, of you. Trust Wink

I will not be coerced in removing a rating 7 years after the fact.  My initial rating stands.

You had the ability to go after the person whom sold you the coin (not bought from Titan directly). 
You were purchasing redeemed coins on Bitcointalk.  Instead of going after the person, from what you claim was a funded coin, you then tried to get half a bitcoin out of Titan.

Also, I was never "so angry" with you.  You simply were threatening everyone, put up a rant, and ignored the details/questions.
Now you claim there is a police report and a detective?  If so, why didn't you mention that 7 years ago, or more likely, you're trying to work yourself into the issue that came up 5 years later?

Todamont

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 05:43:49 PM

Tim CLAIMED it had been redeemed, after I peeled my coin, was surprised to NOT find a privkey under there, and looked up the 2FA on his site and it said "not yet funded". Then he claimed he had multiple databases with conflicting records about which coins had been redeemed and funded and he CHANGED his website to say that the token was now "redeemed".

It was a clean token with a good sticker on it. I lost a bitcoin because Tim scammed me, and I still have people attacking me, because I was the first to warn you all.
Todamont

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 05:45:15 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2022, 06:00:27 PM by Todamont

> You simply were threatening everyone, put up a rant, and ignored the details/questions.

I never threatened anyone. I was the first to warn you all. You gave me negative trust in a transaction you had nothing to do with, and you are STILL defending the scammer who robbed me, as I see it, Michail1. You literally left an insane rant on my trust page. I would say that's super untrustworthy behavior and people should avoid doing business with voltagegoat.com until he removes his unfounded accusations against the victims of the Titan Mint scam.

Here you are six years later, still harassing Tim's victims, who just want justice.

Tim GUARANTEED that any coin that had problems with funding / redemption, he would pay 2 btc for, as I recall, early on. Dude owes me $40k and here you are fucking harassing me. Do you work for Tim or what? Are you his buddy? Give us his new address for the police.
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 06:13:39 PM

> You simply were threatening everyone, put up a rant, and ignored the details/questions.

I never threatened anyone. I was the first to warn you all. You gave me negative trust in a transaction you had nothing to do with, and you are STILL defending the scammer who robbed me, as I see it, Michail1. You literally left an insane rant on my trust page. I would say that's super untrustworthy behavior and people should avoid doing business with voltagegoat.com until he removes his unfounded accusations against the victims of the Titan Mint scam.

Here you are six years later, still harassing Tim's victims, who just want justice.

Tim GUARANTEED that any coin that had problems with funding / redemption, he would pay 2 btc for, as I recall, early on. Dude owes me $40k and here you are fucking harassing me.

I see you still have some growing to do after 7 years.  You brought me back into this today by claiming I was an alt for Titan.
Harassing you?  You left the new negative rating today and then contacted me via private message saying you would remove if I removed.
I haven't contacted anyone in many years. That's clearly you harassing me.

Tim, in your case, shouldn't guarantee that a redeemed coin should be redeemed again. 
Nobody should buy redeemed coins in hopes to a double redeem.
The fact remains, Tim (scammer or not), never sold you a coin.

Todamont

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 07:32:28 PM

> You brought me back into this today by claiming I was an alt for Titan.

I brought you back into this because you are a "legendary" member who went insane on me and still is defending the scammer who robbed me, and you are still acting insane and harassing the victims, who I was only the first in a long line.

You are STILL claiming that at least one of Tim's victims "shouldn't be paid". You are a scammer probably in league with Tim, if not Tim himself. Just because you own some random domain doesn't mean you aren't Tim.

whois votagegoat.com

> Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
> Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

Todamont

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 07:44:22 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2022, 08:00:51 PM by Todamont

All these people going to Tim's parent's house, looking for Tim. Look no further than the ones who harass his victims and show up to defend him, after years have gone by, and he is missing. You still friends with Mark Karpelles too Michail1?
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 08:01:33 PM

All these people going to Tim's parent's house, looking for Tim. Look no further than the ones who harass his victims and show up to defend him, after years have gone by, and he is missing.

That’s a bit of a stretch I’d say.
M1 and VG have nothing to do with what happened to you.

Direct your anger towards finding a proper solution to your issue instead of badmouthing a trusted member here, who many have dealt with over the years without a hitch.

Very understandable you are upset, as would I be - but this is not the “Tim” you are looking for.  (waves hand) 

Thanks.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 08:20:11 PM

Your rant continues and you claim I am harassing you and others.  I think people can clearly see this isn't me harassing you, but the reverse.

I never said people shouldn't be paid over the issue of not being able to redeem 2FA coins as I am stuck in the same position; however, I don't believe you buying an already known redeemed coin from a third party should enable you to double redeem it.  So, you are correct, I don't believe anyone buying knowingly buying redeemed coins should be able to collect again no matter if it was from Titan or any other of the several manufacturers.

I never claimed that owning some random domain proves I am not Tim.  You made that up yourself and now you're calling me a scammer.  You have yet to answer any of the many questions asked of you, or as another example.... You go from not wanting any payment to half a bitcoin on up to two bitcoin and also random dollar amounts all the way up to $40k.  You clearly make up stories of having a police report and a detective on the case as well.  Your lies and accusations are simply amazing.  

You're simply trying to tie your issue from seven years ago into the current issue that came up about two years ago.  It's a sad event that has taken place which I fear people will have lost part or all their funds in Titan 2FA coins, but you're acting as if you were scammed directly from Titan when you didn't buy the coin from him, knowing bought it redeemed, and act surprised that you didn't know it was 2FA to begin with.  If you actually have a police report/detective on the issue, why wouldn't you make that public so that others could contact them to add to the case as it would likely help for getting traction towards a resolution?

I wish you the best.

Todamont

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 08:37:43 PM

> a trusted member here, who many have dealt with over the years without a hitch.

that "trusted member" went literally insane on me accused me of being the scammer, when I was an innocent victim. Who is this guy. JUST SOME RANDO not even party to the transaction!!! Now people are out millions of dollars. If they had listened to me and cashed out or "redeemed" their tokens in 2016 then their risk would have been in the hundreds or thousands. Now it is in the hundreds of thousands and millions. He's an accomplice as far as I'm concerned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: